Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOST AWESOME ANIME EPISODES (get yourself spoiled)

3 posters

Go down

anime - MOST AWESOME ANIME EPISODES (get yourself spoiled) Empty MOST AWESOME ANIME EPISODES (get yourself spoiled)

Post by Kino karutta-chan Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:58 am

It's so boring, when the title of the topic says it all :/
What are your most awesome anime epis?? Only some parts are okay, too. Doesn't matter, if it's an amazing romance, comedy, fight... whatever scene. Just tell me, I am curious and I won't to be spoiled Razz (not really, but doesn't matter XD)
So, yeah, lots of spoilers ahead :3 Oh, and a vid to the epi / scene would be great, too ;D
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

anime - MOST AWESOME ANIME EPISODES (get yourself spoiled) Empty Re: MOST AWESOME ANIME EPISODES (get yourself spoiled)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:13 pm

:D Interesting thread subject! There are many great episodes to go over. @_@ Here are some moments from favorites of mine:

From one of my channels.

It contains:

The Teeba Chicken from Slayers
The popcorn trick by Kirika from Noir
Sugar eating Waffles for the first time from Tiny Snow Fairy Sugar
Goku becoming Super Saiyan for the first time from Dragon Ball Z
Sailor Moon standing in high gravity from Sailor Moon R

Those are just moments though. I'll go over why specific episodes are great sometime. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

anime - MOST AWESOME ANIME EPISODES (get yourself spoiled) Empty Re: MOST AWESOME ANIME EPISODES (get yourself spoiled)

Post by Kino karutta-chan Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:52 pm

I totally forgot about the popcorn ö.ö

Ga-Rei -Zero- episode 12
You know SPOILERS O_O

Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:49 pm

WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN MADLAX!!! TURN AWAY NOW! IF YOU HAVE SEEN THE SERIES, DON'T LOOK AWAY! STAY!!! ;P

Videos hidden by spoiler tags:

Spoiler:

Last warning, don't read if you haven't seen Madlax in it's entirety.

The deaths of Vanessa Rene and Elenore Baker hit me in different ways. Both had a destiny to fulfill, a mission that ultimately became their undoing.They were given a choice to turn back from the danger that awaited them. To seek the truth about her parents' death was Vanessa's goal. Elenore wanted to protect Margaret Burton and take her home to continue their peaceful life together. Vanessa Rene was killed trying to protect Madlax. The killer was a beautiful sniper, Limelda Jorg, who dedicated her life to hunting down Madlax. Limelda felt Vanessa got in the way of this competitive relationship she had with Madlax. If you read between the lines, you'll immediately know it's yuri. Wink Vanessa had a stronger bond with Madlax, so I'm on Team Vanessa for this one. Although there are no hard feelings for Limelda. I mean, even the storyline itself never cast a shadow over Limelda's actions. She wasn't a villain per se. With Friday-Monday carrying the heat (hatred you the audience should have for him), I can't poke fingers at Limelda. What she did wasn't cool, but in a strange way it was romantic. In a series like Madlax, you can't expect Vanessa and Limelda to have a meeting of the minds. They were two completely different characters, burdened by the same enemy in Enfant. Lack of communication galore. In death, when Vanessa became a child and reunited with her parents, I did cry.

Elenore Baker is a tad different. Dedicating her life to protecting and serving Margaret Burton is all she knew. It's what gave her life meaning. After being shot by a soldier, Elenore is severely injured but manages to finally run into Margaret, who was brainwashed by Friday-Monday and his Words of Awakening from the books Firstari, Secondari, and Thirstari. Elenore points her gun at Friday-Monday, but becomes subdued by the Words of Awakening, hoping to surface violent impulses within her. Friday-Monday points out that she may want to be free from her life of servitude to Margaret. Elenore then breaks free from the overpowering Essence because of her love for Margaret. The only truth. Sadly it was a brief reunion as Elenore's wound becomes fatal.

So, are these AWESOME episodes to me? Not in the exciting way, but in a tragic way they are. The music, mood, everything was perfect.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:39 pm

Well, here's another one. Since this is a multi season series...I kinda can't say this is a MEGA spoiler-but yeah if you haven't watched Familiar of Zero (Zero no Tsukaima) this'll be new.

Spoiler:

Gotta love Saito's 'death' scene. Right after he and Louise get 'married' he takes her place out on the front lines to ensure that she gets to live another day. So, for the woman he loves and not a world he really couldn't care less about (He was transported here from Earth by mistake) he faces 7 MILLION men to make sure they can escape. Pretty gutsy stuff-and man it still gives me shivers every time.
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:26 pm

Here's one from an episode of Sailor Moon R:

After terrorizing the people of Tokyo and failing each time to defeat the Sailor Senshi, one of the Ayakashi Sisters, Koan, is given a chance to prove herself to Rubeus. Unfortunately, Rubeus doesn't really care about Koan, but leads her on to do the mission.

Koan arrives at Hikawa Shrine to wait for for Chibiusa, until she happens to see Rei Hino chasing Yuichiro. To kill time, she makes an entrance at Rei's home disguised as a cosmetic saleswoman. When Chibiusa does show up, Koan doesn't waste any time. Yuichiro tries to stop her (with a broom!?) and pays for it. Rei shows up, transforms into Sailor Mars and battles Koan. Witnessing Rei and her willingness to save Yuichiro, Koan begins to question Rei's action. Rubeus shows up quite disappointed in Koan for not capturing Chibiusa. He immediately dismisses her from not only the Black Moon Clan, but also as his woman. What he does next is despicable, giving Koan a space-time bomb to destroy Hikawa Shrine and herself in the process. Koan begins to weep, realizing this love between her and Rubeus was all a lie.

The Sailor Senshi arrived and destroy the space-time bomb. Feeling there was nothing left to live for, Koan attacks the girls in a furious rage. Rei witnesses Koan's pain strengten right before her very eyes and it's tearing her up. Right when Makoto (Sailor Jupiter) was about to deliver a powerful muay-thai knee strike to Koan, Rei jumps in between them, saving Koan. Rei knows deep down, Koan is a good person because of her emotions of true love which Rubeus shattered. Koan is touched by Rei's understanding and kindness, allowing Usagi (Sailor Moon) to heal her, turning her into a human being. One of the best episodes in the series, definitely the most emotional Bad-Ayakashi Sister-gone-good moment in SMR.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:41 pm

Gotta show some RuroKen love right? So many epic scenes from this anime-but this has to be one of my favorites.

The first time I saw this scene was actually the first time I had ever seen the series. It just so happened that I was watching Toonami as it came on and I was really excited by a red haired samurai being on TV-Who wouldn't? I was like...eight or nine maybe-and it was pretty cool. Man, when this scene came up I just didn't know what to do with myself. It was so moving (Even with the less than admirable english dub) and I was shocked at how beautiful it was. It made me a dedicated RuroKen follower until Toonami cut it off the air-and after that I was a avid reader of the manga. To this day, I have more RuroKen manga volumes than most if not all of my other series-and they're all VERY well read.

But this scene-MAN! Just the animation, the music-the presence! It's beautiful. Saying thank you and goodbye...just a terribly heartbreaking scene to watch, and I still can't stop myself from thinking "Man Kenshin!! You aren't a bad guy! We all know it!" it's just so moving to see these two together and working to try to understand one another and what's going on. But man, the way Kenshin says goodbye-I can't stand how awfully sad it is. I mean...This scene is just epic for that one line I think.
"I'm a Wanderer. I must begin to Wander again. Sayonara"
just...man, these are lines that I wait for in a series. This was just...perfect. so it's still one of the most emotionally intense moments for me in my bank of anime memories.
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:38 pm

^ I remember that perfectly! :D We have people with great taste here!

Okay so I already talked about a serioso anime moment for the day, so I'll share something short:

In Episode 4 of Azumanga Daioh, we're introduced to Chiyo-chan's immense fear of the 'Yukari-Mobile'. More specifically, Yukari-sensei's reckless way of driving. I don't blame Chiyo-chan, she could of been killed! o_o

While I do sympathize with everybody's favorite child prodigy, I laughed my ass off the moment I saw ^ THAT scene. I didn't stop for almost 10 minutes. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down