Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natsuki and Shizuru Discussion/parallels

+7
hikari no fuuka
Hohoemu
Krystal of Nol
denerop
Kino karutta-chan
Maishina
Luu Sky Sapphire
11 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Natsuki and Shizuru Discussion/parallels - Page 5 Empty Re: Natsuki and Shizuru Discussion/parallels

Post by Hohoemu Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:47 am

I see ^^ Yes, I like her style too, and her photos are really beautiful -I'm jalous >.< I loved the Dancing Queen, but Obscure is my favourite of all!! She is cute, isn't she?! <3
Hohoemu
Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 552
Armitage GUTS!!! : 248

http://www.poison-and-the-rose.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Natsuki and Shizuru Discussion/parallels - Page 5 Empty Re: Natsuki and Shizuru Discussion/parallels

Post by RedEyedWolf Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:50 pm

look familiar?
Natsuki and Shizuru Discussion/parallels - Page 5 DOUBLEwtf
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 965
Armitage GUTS!!! : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by Hohoemu Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:56 pm

What do you mean? ê_e
Hohoemu
Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:44 pm

RedEyedWolf wrote:look familiar?
Natsuki and Shizuru Discussion/parallels - Page 5 DOUBLEwtf
Not really, since Shizuru is bored in the first one and shocked in the second ;P
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:56 am

Kino karutta-chan wrote:Not really, since Shizuru is bored in the first one and shocked in the second ;P

Bored? Wrong. ;p Tomoe's kiss must of been tasty.

More like Shizuru's concerned with what Natsuki would think. Or simply didn't like Tomoe's advance. Great kiss, no doubt about it. However, there was obviously no spark. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hohoemu Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:07 pm

Hey, I'm back after such a long time >.<
And as I just watched Mai Otome last week (with the two OAV), I can now compare Shizuru ant Natsuki's relationship in both series. And it looks even better in Otome, as Shizuru seems less passionate -or at least does she less show it...- and Natsuki more sensitive. They look more like an "old couple" than in Mai HiME I think. Really good friends, caring for each other, whereas Natsuki was more distant. But still lovely <3 Maybe it is because they are adults and not teenagers anymore *tender look*
Hohoemu
Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:41 pm

Hohoemu wrote:Hey, I'm back after such a long time >.<
And as I just watched Mai Otome last week (with the two OAV), I can now compare Shizuru ant Natsuki's relationship in both series. And it looks even better in Otome, as Shizuru seems less passionate -or at least does she less show it...- and Natsuki more sensitive. They look more like an "old couple" than in Mai HiME I think. Really good friends, caring for each other, whereas Natsuki was more distant. But still lovely <3 Maybe it is because they are adults and not teenagers anymore *tender look*

Welcome back, Hoho-chan! We miss having French beauties around. ^_~

Natsuki Kruger in Mai-Otome is a more sensitive character, you're right. The little things get to her, she's always stressed out with her job as Gakuenchou (Headmistress) and the slightest suggestion/remark from Sergay make her get all pissy. lol

Shizuru Viola on the other hand is a more mature character compared to her Mai-HiME kaichou incarnation. Viola is a very rational person, more subtle with her relationship too. The classic elements of the graceful seme girl and her uke Tsundere are still in Mai-Otome, just executed differently. That's what makes Shizuru and Natsuki special in almost everything they're involved in.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5