Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Mai-Hime character do you sound like [Re-Dub Pre-Auditions]

+23
iRenji0713
Chaglette
SpiralDasher
depression76
Veronica-Searrs
Sergay Tate
Valkyria Lightning
ookamidesu
Lerena
SulliMike23
MidnightPersona
sarcastic-dog
Ice Silver Crystal
Midori Sugiura99
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Konaxookami
SpiderNeKoHiME
Abicion
Kino karutta-chan
Kara
GhibliFreek
Luu Sky Sapphire
zanekal1
27 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

character - Which Mai-Hime character do you sound like [Re-Dub Pre-Auditions] - Page 8 Empty Re: Which Mai-Hime character do you sound like [Re-Dub Pre-Auditions]

Post by Chaglette Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:34 am

... Why hasn't anyone tried dubbing drama cds? :drunken:
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

character - Which Mai-Hime character do you sound like [Re-Dub Pre-Auditions] - Page 8 Empty Re: Which Mai-Hime character do you sound like [Re-Dub Pre-Auditions]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:44 pm

Nagi wrote:... Why hasn't anyone tried dubbing drama cds? :drunken:

^_~ This was already brought to my attention by LiteraryAnomaly. If the redub episodes turn out nicely, we can add the drama cds to our to-do list.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by burande fujino Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:40 am

Sorry to interrupt the party but I can do 5 of the voices amazingly...not to brag but I can do natsuki, shizuru, reito, shiho, and Chie reall good.....I was told. You should here!
burande fujino
burande fujino
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 310
Armitage GUTS!!! : 26

http://shizbrand.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:24 am

burande fujino wrote:Sorry to interrupt the party but I can do 5 of the voices amazingly...not to brag but I can do natsuki, shizuru, reito, shiho, and Chie reall good.....I was told. You should here!

O_O

I wanna hear you alternate between Chie and Shiho! :D
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:11 pm

burande fujino wrote:Sorry to interrupt the party but I can do 5 of the voices amazingly...not to brag but I can do natsuki, shizuru, reito, shiho, and Chie reall good.....I was told. You should here!

Mikoto Minagi PROVE IT!! PROVE IT! PROVE IT!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by burande fujino Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:02 pm

how do i prove it?
burande fujino
burande fujino
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:21 am

burande fujino wrote:how do i prove it?

Well, do you have a microphone to record your voice with? :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by burande fujino Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:46 pm

Negitive. But we do have actual microphones....
burande fujino
burande fujino
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:16 am

I think those work as well. If you can plug them into your computer it'll work. :3
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by burande fujino Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:23 am

What do I do with it after that then?.........and you quote is driving me nuts stilll ....
burande fujino
burande fujino
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:35 am

burande fujino wrote:What do I do with it after that then?.........and you quote is driving me nuts stilll ....

You'll need to have a recording software on your computer. It should already have a audio recording software by Microsoft in it if you're using Windows 7. You can find it by typing recorder in the search thingy in your computer at the 'Start' tab at the bottom left of the desktop.

No worries ^^ I've changed the source of the quote. It was half inspires on Lena's (fangasm) warning in the show but I couldn't remember the exact wordings. The quote in the sig came to me on the whim anyway so technically it's my quote. Razz
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:21 pm

Nagi wrote:
burande fujino wrote:What do I do with it after that then?.........and you quote is driving me nuts stilll ....

You'll need to have a recording software on your computer. It should already have a audio recording software by Microsoft in it if you're using Windows 7. You can find it by typing recorder in the search thingy in your computer at the 'Start' tab at the bottom left of the desktop.

No worries ^^ I've changed the source of the quote. It was half inspires on Lena's (fangasm) warning in the show but I couldn't remember the exact wordings. The quote in the sig came to me on the whim anyway so technically it's my quote. Razz

What she said, it's very simple to get a recording software going. :) And enough with the quote thing! No quote will ever be 100% percent accurate. XD Translation, even by experts, is considered interpretation.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by burande fujino Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:51 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Nagi wrote:

No worries ^^ I've changed the source of the quote. It was half inspires on Lena's (fangasm) warning in the show but I couldn't remember the exact wordings. The quote in the sig came to me on the whim anyway so technically it's my quote. :P

What she said, it's very simple to get a recording software going. :) And enough with the quote thing! No quote will ever be 100% percent accurate. XD Translation, even by experts, is considered interpretation.

*shiho innocent laugh* sorry. and truthfully. :Saeko: i am still confused. :Saeko:

wait. i found it but how do i put what i just recorded on here?......luu...nagi...
burande fujino
burande fujino
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:17 pm

burande fujino wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Nagi wrote:

*shiho innocent laugh* sorry. and truthfully. Saeko i am still confused. Saeko

wait. i found it but how do i put what i just recorded on here?......luu...nagi...

You can upload it onto a file sharing site (preferably Mediafire) and copy the download link and paste it here :3
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by burande fujino Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:22 pm

it wont let me copy links until i have been on this site 7 days... Nina Wang
burande fujino
burande fujino
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:27 pm

burande fujino wrote:it wont let me copy links until i have been on this site 7 days... Nina Wang

LUUUUU, WHY NO ADMIN MAGIC FROM YOU?!

You can include spaces in them :3 That way the forum's system wouldn't detect it as a link.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by burande fujino Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:30 pm

Nagi wrote:
burande fujino wrote:it wont let me copy links until i have been on this site 7 days... :Nina:

You can include spaces in them :3 That way the forum's system wouldn't detect it as a link.

okay. but do you want me to say anything specific in anyones voice first?
burande fujino
burande fujino
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:34 pm

burande fujino wrote:
Nagi wrote:
burande fujino wrote:it wont let me copy links until i have been on this site 7 days... Nina Wang

okay. but do you want me to say anything specific in anyones voice first?

I wanna hear Shiho go maki maki! Shiho Huit

Nothing in particular for Chie though :3

Before you start recording, let's wait for Luu for his requests. ^^
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by burande fujino Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:36 pm

okay. i will make those then.....and i can try anyones voice if ya want XP
burande fujino
burande fujino
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

character - Which Mai-Hime character do you sound like [Re-Dub Pre-Auditions] - Page 8 Empty Any request???

Post by burande fujino Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:45 pm

:HiME Symbol: hey if you want, i can try saying anything you want in someone's accent. it can be from any show i know.....but i do My HiME and My Otome impressions best......just request anything and i will say it for you. ^-^ :HiME Symbol:
burande fujino
burande fujino
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:04 am

Ok, let's have you try out Kuga famous, "how about a ride?" line.

I think that was the line... I didnt have the english dub version. >.>;;
All the same! Let's hear it, brandy!
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:02 pm

ookamidesu wrote:Ok, let's have you try out Kuga famous, "how about a ride?" line.

Yes! "How about a ride?" from episode 9 would be best~ Here's the YouTube version on our channel:

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by burande fujino Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:01 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
ookamidesu wrote:Ok, let's have you try out Kuga famous, "how about a ride?" line.

Yes! "How about a ride?" from episode 9 would be best~ Here's the YouTube version on our channel:

um what do you mean?
burande fujino
burande fujino
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:01 pm

burande fujino wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

um what do you mean?

They want you to try saying what Natsuki does in that scene, give it your best shot~

My god...the dub...just...*cries*
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:07 am

IlliterateKoi wrote:
burande fujino wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

um what do you mean?

They want you to try saying what Natsuki does in that scene, give it your best shot~

My god...the dub...just...*cries*

Yup! That is our request. :D

ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next