Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ShizRei] Xmas Gift for Kara

3 posters

Go down

[ShizRei] Xmas Gift for Kara Empty [ShizRei] Xmas Gift for Kara

Post by ookamidesu Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:18 am

Hiya guys. Kara wanted a ShizRei fic for Christmas, so I wrote her one.

This was epically horrible and full of torture to write. I couldn't even bring myself to proofread this before posting. Therefore, if there are epically bad errors, you'll know why it's STILL there.

So, you better appreciate it KARA!!

===================================================================================

“Ara? I'm sorry, Reito, I think I heard you wrong. I thought you said, 'please date me'. How silly of me. What was it that you actually said?”

“I... did say please date me. Is that so strange?” the black haired boy replied.

Shizuru stood from her seat in the Student Council room and walked over to Reito. She inspected him, looking at him closely to make sure that this was not someone else in disguise.

“Reito-san, what gift did I receive from you on my 6th birthday?” Shizuru asked.

“I didn't know you then, so I wouldn't have gotten you anything.”

“I see...” the brunette replied, still skeptical of the figure standing in front of her. “So what happened during my 16th birthday party that made me stop hosting parties?”

“You didn't have a party when you were 16th. In fact, you've never hosted a birthday party. If you did, I was never invited,” Reito frowned. “Shizuru, I'm really Reito.”

“Ara, of course you are, silly Reito,” Shizuru replied. “I just never imagined that you would ask me out. You cannot blame me for being skeptical.”

“Is it that strange?” Reito asked as he rubbed his neck sheepishly.

“Yes,” was the brunette's blunt response. “I was under the impression that I was a lesbian. So, I never imagined that you, Reito, a boy, would ask me out.”

“That's just silly talk, Shizuru,” he replied. “Just go on one date with me. Word will start traveling, and that'll set every one of your fangirls straight.”

“Ara? How does Reito know they were gay to begin with?”

“I... didn't mean it in that sense. But, if you think about it, they are fawning over you. Girl fawns over girl... the possibility is there.”

“Ara... yes, the possibilities are endless – I mean, there. The possibilities are there.”

“So, will you go on that date with me?”

Shizuru pressed her cheek against her right palm, faking a thinking pose. “Well, Natsuki would not be pleased to hear me dating Reito from someone other than me...”

“Then you can tell her.”

“But if I tell her that I am dating you, that diminishes the possibility of me bedding her even more – I mean, I don't want to her to think that I stopped loving her.”

“Uh, Shizuru. Are you and Natsuki in THAT kind of relationship?”

Shizuru wore a sad expression, letting loose a dramatic sigh. “No. Sadly, Natsuki has yet to realize that her love for me is beyond that of friendship.”

“So, I don't see what the harm is in going out on one date with me. It'll be fun. I won't force you into anything you wouldn't want to do. You can just think of it as a friend's outing if that helps.”

“Ara, I suppose you are right.” Shizuru replied. 'And maybe this will spur jealousy within Natsuki. Then she will realize her true feelings for me.'

“Great! So, this Sunday? I'll pick you up at noon then?” Reito beamed.

“That sounds good, Reito.”

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Reito arrived that Sunday at Shizuru's doorstep about half an hour late.

“Ara, Reito-san. Being late is not manly,” Shizuru said. 'Manly points deducted for being late.'

Reito gave a nervous laugh, “Yeah, sorry about that. There was more traffic than anticipated.”

“So, what do you have planned for us?”

“I was thinking a movie. Have you watched that movie where a character named Azumi and her friends --”

Shizuru knew exactly what movie the boy was talking about. It was a chick flick. “Ara. Is Reito interested in those kind of movies?”

“Well, I thought you might be,” he replied.

“I'm more interested in psychological thrillers and horror, actually.”

“Let's watch it anyway. I kind of already got the tickets.”

“Sure,” Shizuru replied. 'Manly points deducted for movie choice.'

So they went to watch the movie. Shizuru found herself wanting to scoff almost every five minutes, and she could barely stand watching it that she just daydreamed about Natsuki in order to endure the torture. When the movie let out, Reito actually wanted to discuss the movie, which Shizuru put to a halt by asking what his plans were after the cinema.

“Lunch? We could grab something to eat nearby.”

“Ara, of course, Reito. Do you know of any places in the area?”

“Not really. We could walk around as we look. Maybe something will stand out,” he replied.

“Of course,” Shizuru said. 'Manly points deducted for actually liking the movie AND not researching before the first date.'

They walked around in the area, window shopping as they went. Shizuru had to deduct more manly points from Reito during that time, due to his random squeals at something cute, inability to resist “on sale” items, and for trying on more clothes than she did.

She also had to deduct manly points from him when he refuse to eat at a restaurant that she wanted to. Instead, he chose a place that served soups and sandwiches. There was nothing wrong with soups and sandwiches, of course, but the fact that he turned down her restaurant choice resulted in epic manly points deduction.

“So, I was thinking we could – ”

“No, Reito,” the brunette injected as they wandered the streets once more. “I think I'm going to end our date early and just go home now.”

The black-haired boy looked disappointed, almost to the point where he was pleading to know why. “Okay, then. I'll take you home.”

“Ara, there is no need. I'll just take the bus home.” Shizuru replied.

“Did I do something wrong?” he asked, concerned that he might have offended her.

“You have negative manly points right now, Reito,” the brunette informed. “I cannot bring myself to continue a date with someone who has so many negative manly points.”

“What?” the black-haired boy asked, confused.

“I'll see you later, Reito.”

And with that, Shizuru left Reito.
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

[ShizRei] Xmas Gift for Kara Empty Re: [ShizRei] Xmas Gift for Kara

Post by zanekal1 Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:11 pm

Ok so I caved and read this LOL, in shizuru's mind I am sure no one can match natsuki's "manly points" and bonus my eyes didn't melt
zanekal1
zanekal1
Looks like a Yukino tastes like a Chie
Looks like a Yukino tastes like a Chie

Bubuzuke points : 628
Armitage GUTS!!! : 248

http://krypton619.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:36 pm

It's all about the manly points. 🇳🇴 Sorry, Reito.

I normally enjoy Dye's stories and this one was still good, but like I told everyone on the chatbox, it was so hard to read.

Lack of STRAIGHT POWA...yes...that's it. 😢
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:20 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:It's all about the manly points. 🇳🇴 Sorry, Reito.

I normally enjoy Dye's stories and this one was still good, but like I told everyone on the chatbox, it was so hard to read.

Lack of STRAIGHT POWA...yes...that's it. 😢

Haha.. this was very hard to write XD
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:15 am

dye882003 wrote:Haha.. this was very hard to write XD

XD Tell me about it. The pace started to pick up and before I know it, Reito was shot down for lack of MANLY points. It's one of those one-shots were you're left saying "what just happened?" lol
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down