Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring!

+20
ookamidesu
WorthyDrummer
depression76
IlliterateKoi
Saido
MissSoccerNinja
Valkyria Lightning
SulliMike23
MidnightPersona
roven
Natsuki Kruger
bubuzuke
Lena Sayers
Ice Silver Crystal
Chaglette
TeaLover
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Kara
Luu Sky Sapphire
RedEyedWolf
24 posters

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

shizuru - Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring! - Page 23 Empty Re: Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring!

Post by Chaglette Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:25 am

bump

CRACK PAIRING OF CHOICE?! XD
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

shizuru - Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring! - Page 23 Empty Re: Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring!

Post by depression76 Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:45 am

How many boobs have you had the chance to grope during your time working in that lingerie shop? xD
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:11 pm

Nagi wrote:bump

CRACK PAIRING OF CHOICE?! XD

((Aha, sowwiii I forgot X3))

The bump icon fits rather well with your question Nagi-san *giggle* As for my crack pairing of choice...I haven't really thought about it before...perhaps... Miyu X Zhang ? *Laughs* They could comment on each others hats *chuckle*

depression76 wrote:How many boobs have you had the chance to grope during your time working in that lingerie shop? xD

Ara ara, if I were keeping a tally of that I would have run out of paper by now Shizuru Fujino It's a shame that Tokiha-san doesn't stop by more often, fufufu~

IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:21 pm

This question is for Shizuru Fujino! Is there anything you're allergic to, aside from Nao Yuuki? ;3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:16 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:This question is for Shizuru Fujino! Is there anything you're allergic to, aside from Nao Yuuki? ;3

Thankfully not, I am perfectly allergy free as far as I am aware. Maintaining any amount of grace while sneezing everywhere with puffy red eyes would be difficult no? *chuckles*
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:56 pm

Hirukio: Hey, mama? Natsuki-kaa-san is being harrassed by Nao on her forum... Can you tell Nao to go away? And also Tomoe keeps being a jerk at school! Make her stop...
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 280
Armitage GUTS!!! : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:10 pm

Sara's muffin, yes or no?! Sara
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:50 pm

((Ooops...I forget about this thread too much 0_0;Wink)

Saido wrote:Hirukio: Hey, mama? Natsuki-kaa-san is being harrassed by Nao on her forum... Can you tell Nao to go away? And also Tomoe keeps being a jerk at school! Make her stop...

I believe that I already dealt with Nao-san...though I can always do so again if needed, we can't have anybody harassing our Natsuki-chan now can we? As for Tomoe-san, perhaps you could show her the rebellious side you got from your mother hmm? Shizuru Fujino

Nagi wrote:Sara's muffin, yes or no?! Sara

Ara~ I think the only answer to this question is yes, is it not? *chuckles* I could never deny such a cute girl anything Shizuru Fujino
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:06 pm

Shizuru Viola! Are there any strands of grey hair on Natsuki's head yet? :3 The stress the Gakuenchou goes through, I swear...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:21 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Shizuru Viola! Are there any strands of grey hair on Natsuki's head yet? :3 The stress the Gakuenchou goes through, I swear...

Natsuki did shriek rather loudly the other day while looking at her hair *chuckles* Though she quickly fixed the problem before I could see *pouts*
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:38 am

Gakuenchou : Stay away from me, Shizuru! My hair is a treasure, even YOU cannot touch it! *cocks Howling Silver Wolf*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by zanekal1 Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:50 am

Shizuru how many licks does it take to get to the soft sweet uke center of a Kruger pop?
zanekal1
zanekal1
Looks like a Yukino tastes like a Chie

Bubuzuke points : 628
Armitage GUTS!!! : 248

http://krypton619.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:02 pm

zanekal1 wrote:Shizuru how many licks does it take to get to the soft sweet uke center of a Kruger pop?

Yukariko : In the name of all that is Holy, please do not answer this sinful question, Shizuru-san.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:28 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
zanekal1 wrote:Shizuru how many licks does it take to get to the soft sweet uke center of a Kruger pop?

Yukariko : In the name of all that is Holy, please do not answer this sinful question, Shizuru-san.

*pushes Loliko away*

Shizuru-san, you're late for the dental appointment with Dr. Miyu! :evil:
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by zanekal1 Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:03 pm

Shizuru as I am sure you and your hard drive know there are a multitude of images of you with all sorts of other hime/otome is there a personal favorite and is there an image you haven't seen but would like to?
zanekal1
zanekal1

Bubuzuke points : 628
Armitage GUTS!!! : 248

http://krypton619.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:42 pm

Shizuru Fujino, what exactly did you tell Yukariko anyway? She looked so frightened upon leaving the Council room. >:3

shizuru - Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring! - Page 23 Shizur17
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:17 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Your eyes look funny :3€
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:06 pm

Nagi wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Either those are the eyes of a cold blooded killer or Sunrise wasn't just having one of those Bad Animation Days. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:13 pm

I got a question for Shizuru Fujino! Razz Shizuru, what was the experience between you and Natsuki like when you two first... made love to each other? :]
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:34 pm

Ara ara, so my questions~

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

*chuckles* But it would be rude of me to ignore a question would it not?

To answer the question: That would depend on how vigorous the licks are Shizuru Fujino

zanekal1 wrote:Shizuru as I am sure you and your hard drive know there are a multitude of images of you with all sorts of other hime/otome is there a personal favorite and is there an image you haven't seen but would like to?

I enjoy all the pictures in which I am doing naughty things to Natsuki of course Shizuru Fujino As for what I would like to see... well, I can never get enough of the images I already mentioned, so perhaps even more of those~? *chuckles*

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Shizuru Fujino, what exactly did you tell Yukariko anyway? She looked so frightened upon leaving the Council room. >:3

Oh, I merely suggested that she should be careful who she makes an enemy of. After all, we wouldn't have wanted anything to happen to her now would we? *smiles*

Nagi wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Ikezu *pouts*

Nymphetamine wrote:I got a question for Shizuru Fujino! Shizuru, what was the experience between you and Natsuki like when you two first... made love to each other? :]

It was beautiful. Of course Natsuki was blushing throughout the entire thing, and for quite some time afterwards, but I am sure she will agree with me that it was a very special moment. Ahhh, just thinking about it makes me feel like re-living the experience.

If you would excuse me, I have to track down my Natsuki now~
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:02 am

Oh baby giggity Well, have fun! :D
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:21 am

What would you do if you see Natsuki coming out from the men's washroom?
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:52 pm

Nagi wrote:What would you do if you see Natsuki coming out from the men's washroom?

I can somehow see Natsuki doing that XD

And question for Fujino! Before Natsuki found out that you love her, what was going on in your mind about Natsuki during the festival? Assuming since you kept suppressing those feelings, if you know what I mean... Wink
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:30 pm

Here's a question for both Shizuru.

Have either of you met Naomi Shindou? :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:36 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Here's a question for both Shizuru.

Have either of you met Naomi Shindou? :3

And to expand the question, have either of you met the dubbed actress and kicked her ass for butchering your voices? >:3
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next