Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.]

+39
Zweifel Marguerite
firesphere306
midori's crazy398
IlliterateKoi
franticfranz
CaptainVonCookie
Bluholic711
shikiryougi
Yagamic
Daichi148
shezaei-neko
Dead.And.Alive
Kuga Natsuki
Kiros Razer
hildebrant
Valkyria Lightning
Cheshire Kat
Kyubey Mittens
GoldenSun13
SoulEaterHaruhis0s
Zero Crimson Sky
Ice Silver Crystal
Sergay Tate
MidnightPersona
Yuri-hime
Lerena
depression76
SulliMike23
Kara
Kino karutta-chan
GhibliFreek
zanekal1
The Fire Stirring Ruby
ookamidesu
emochick
Konaxookami
Midori Sugiura99
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
43 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 3 Empty Re: Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:30 pm

depression76 wrote:Last time I dressed up I was an executioner from some underworld prison...8th grade xDD

XDDD Don't kill us now, Deppeh. >:3

Lerena wrote:I LOVE Halloween. Unfortunately, I'm a wimp and can't watch horror movies. I plan on watching Higurashi all night on Halloween.

Cool! Higurashi was okay. I could do an Elfen Lied marathon if it weren't so depressing. I'd rather be entertained on Halloween, than wallow in angst. XD

Konaxookami wrote:As for the holiday itself...I'll probably just go as one of my closet cosplays. I'd do Haruka's Silver Millennium tunic-thing but I don't know if I'll have time to finish it, and it'll probably be too drafty for night time. >>;;

*o* THIS. JUST THIS. >_> If it'll be possible.

For Halloween I might dress up as Jigsaw (or John Kramer) from Saw and wander around the mall/friend's party holding my Jill Tuck plush. XD Should be awesome. All I need is a bald cap.

Also I spent some time going through my entire VHS/DVD collection and narrowed down my Halloween marathon with the following films:

Child Play 3
New Nightmare
Friday The 13th Part VII: The New Blood
Halloween
Nightmare on Elm Street
Puppet Master II
Scream 4

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 3 Empty Re: Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:24 pm

And soo my Halloween extravaganza begins! I'll be heading out shortly to a short brunch (I hate that term) before starting my Halloween movie marathon with my friends. When that's done, I will debate on whether or not to join Erica's Halloween party in Albany. It's a bit of a long drive and I have work tomorrow...we'll see. ^^;;;

:) Costume pics coming later! Natsuki Kruger2 Natsuki Kruger2 Natsuki Kruger2 Natsuki Kruger2 Natsuki Kruger2 Natsuki Kruger2
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:42 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Cool! Higurashi was okay. I could do an Elfen Lied marathon if it weren't so depressing. I'd rather be entertained on Halloween, than wallow in angst. XD
Higurashi entertains me. XD It's not the only thing I'm doing today though.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri-hime Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:16 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:And soo my Halloween extravaganza begins! I'll be heading out shortly to a short brunch (I hate that term) before starting my Halloween movie marathon with my friends. When that's done, I will debate on whether or not to join Erica's Halloween party in Albany. It's a bit of a long drive and I have work tomorrow...we'll see. ^^;;;

:) Costume pics coming later! Natsuki Kruger2 Natsuki Kruger2 Natsuki Kruger2 Natsuki Kruger2 Natsuki Kruger2 Natsuki Kruger2
Long drive and the streets are snow-covered/tree covered/power line covered XD

But good luck going if you decide to go =D

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1178
Armitage GUTS!!! : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:21 pm

no plans for halloween... just staying in and relaxing as usual :D
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri-hime Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:30 pm

ookamidesu wrote:no plans for halloween... just staying in and relaxing as usual :D
Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 3 111191

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:01 pm

Dressed up as Finn from Adventure Time for work, then more-so and took Julia trick-or-treating, then got lost driving in my NEW (used) CAR and now I'm just ._.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:21 am

^_^ I have merged all Holiday related threads together. Any holiday will be celebrate as one here!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

chocobo

>:3 TIME TO ROAST TEH CHOCOBO.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:27 am

Earlier, I made a quick music video for the Christmas holiday:

O Holy Night - Yukariko Sanada [Mai-HiME Christmas]

Happy Holidays! Okay, more specifically, Merry EARLY Christmas everyone! (I doubt I'll get the chance to upload anything from the 24th to the 25th lol)

Yukariko Sanada, the Sister of Mai-HiME, hosts probably what I'd consider the best version of "O Holy Night". Along with the "Christmas Star" video, that also featured Yukariko, you can probably already tell what movie series inspired me enough to make these two. :)

Have a great Christmas, Holiday and a happy new year! Thank you all for such an amazing 2011!

Reason why I posted the video here instead of the AMV thread is solely because the song itself isn't from the Mai-Series. Obviously I don't listen to songs like this, let alone Christmas songs, but this is one of those very beautiful exceptions.

Will be back to upload pics of mah tree. I'd do it now, but morning pics for Christmas trees aren't very dazzling. lol santa
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:41 pm

For Yule (Dec. 22nd) I plan on just trying to have my room clean and doing a ritual in my room to my god and goddess. Unless my other pagan friends make a Yule party, then the ritual would happen after that.

For Christmas Eve, I will be going to Laverne, TN to see my Uncle and Aunt and cousins with my mom, dad, and sister. So, technically, the entire family. :p Very small and I like it that way.

For Christmas Day I gotta go with my parents to see my dad's mom and dad in town, but that's cool. I'll prob drive myself so I don't gotta wait for my mom to leave. They can sit around being dull and it's annoying when there's no wifi at all.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:24 pm

i might be going to some christmas party here in Kumasi, Ghana, on christmas eve. not actually sure when it is though, because the flyer doesn't say (typical Ghana) so we'll see. christmas day, i have no idea what i'll be doing, but i want to call my friends and family via skype to wish them a merry christmas though :)
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:42 pm

Sergay Tate wrote:but i want to call my friends and family via skype to wish them a merry christmas though :)

That's a given! o_o; The list of people I need to call is ridiculous, I'll be on the phone for at least ten hours...

Have the best Christmas possible over in Ghana, dude! :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:17 pm

My Christmas tree before the big move:

Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 3 Pictur33

Just like last year, I had a lot of fun putting it together. XD Mitchie always had me assemble the damn thing since the fake tree was too much of a hassle for her, but she always helped with the lights and decorations. Damn I miss her, hope she takes good care of it.

:) For next year, I'll get a new tree for the new house. I dig the old school Victorian style for Christmas trees, so I'll try to duplicate the olden tree. santa
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:05 pm

sugoi! you guys have a thread for holiday!
Wishing Everyone a wonderful christmas! have fun guys!
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:17 pm

Merry Christmas ya filthy animal, and Happy New Year.
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri-hime Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:14 pm

Hiya Mike, was gonna pass along your message to everyone, but you have already done so =3

So, I'll just pass along my own message of Happy Holidays everyone~ ^.^

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:05 pm

Merry Christmas everyone!!! setsuna
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 3 Empty Zero is back and MERRY XMAS

Post by Zero Crimson Sky Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:10 pm

lol yeah as the title said i was away for my xmas sorry i did not inform u it was a late thing. HEHE

anywho just wanted to say how your xmas went guys!! hope you all had a good one and what not wanted to make a topic just to share your thoughs on what you got for xmas LOL.

me i gots myself bleach game,,,gundam game,,,anime dvds( 1 of which am very happy about lol picture will be added soon.... adds to my box set XD) tell me what you guys think oh and merry xmas to all on mai-multiverse ^_^

Zero Crimson Sky
Zero Crimson Sky
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 69
Armitage GUTS!!! : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:38 pm

Thanks to Raven for merging threads! setsuna

@ Zero: Merry Christmas to you too! I had a great time at my family's Christmas party as I've mentioned on Facebook, though the gifts weren't very good. XD Okay, $1,500 is more than good, but no special gifts like DVDs, games or anything of the sort. Just money, gift cards and clothes.

Oh, I got shitfaced at the party! That was hellawesome. pokemon
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:04 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Thanks to Raven for merging threads! setsuna

It's my job, np.

For the Holiday's I got:

$140 dollars ($40 from Aunt and Uncle and $100 from grandparents)
$25 dollar gas card (grandparents)
Socks (Parents)
Underwear (Parents)
Pocky (Dad)
A year subscription to WoW [Also came with a free in-game mount for all my toons and a free copy of Diablo III] (Robby)
A book on werewolves. (Jessica)
And my mum will be buying me a new pair of pants at some point.

What I used the money for:
Another set of clothes for work (these pants actually have back pockets <3)
WoW Wall calendar
WoW Desk calendar
Two shirts (1 full price and 1 half-off).
Two books. This Is China: The First 5,000 Years and China: A New History So I can read something at work instead of taking game systems when I am on my breaks.

So, I do not think I told anyone but I *hate* being told happy holiday/merry christmas/happy new year/any other holiday greeting. I refused to reply to anyone who sent such things to my phone. Psh. I hate holidays. Thanksgiving and Christmas are prob my two least favorite holidays in the year. Especially with all the traffic and people. >:F

Regardless, things are looking up for moi~ Especially when me and my two friends Dustin and Joey get out new place mid-late Jan. x3

Ya know what will be fun? Valentines Day. Beheaded Saint Celebration of Love ftw. xD
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulEaterHaruhis0s Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:12 am

A late-Merry Christmas to all! After a crappy month, I've had a wonderful time spending time with family and friends! I got a few gifts (mainly cards and money, but I got a DVD or two). I'm in the process of looking to give a gift to an internet pal of mine.

Here's a great New Years! Mikoto Minagi
SoulEaterHaruhis0s
SoulEaterHaruhis0s
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 156
Armitage GUTS!!! : 57

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1452642/Haruhi_Suzumiya_s0s

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:03 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:but i want to call my friends and family via skype to wish them a merry christmas though :)

That's a given! o_o; The list of people I need to call is ridiculous, I'll be on the phone for at least ten hours...

Have the best Christmas possible over in Ghana, dude! :)

i only got to talk to 2 friends (and only cause they were in the same room) and my mum. it was good to talk to them, excellently so, but it sucked i couldn't talk to more. i didn't even get to talk to my brother >.<
and my christmas was less than stellar, but meh. it's a christmas i won't forget, but not for any good reason lol xD

and you got $1500? fo srs?!?!? lucky bastard!!! *planning to steal* Akira Okuzaki

i hope everyone had a good time!! looks like you got a good haul Raven lol. so much WoW stuff O.o MERRY CHR--- *snicker* i couldn't help it *homer simpson whoop whoop whoop*
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:45 am

What I Got For Christmas:
~Some books.
~White chocolate.
~A large Kit-Kat bar.
~A Bracelet.
~50 dollars.
~A 50-dollar Wal-Mart gift card.
~Another 50-dollar gift card.
~Clothes.

What I Plan To Use The Wal-Mart Gift Card For:
~Another flash drive.
~Possibly some Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

What I Plan To Use The Other Gift Card For:
~Loads of chap stick and tasty lip gloss.

What I Plan To Use the 50 Dollars For:
~Two books.

Spoiler: The only holiday I like is Halloween. Yes, I hate Christmas. Yes, I hate Thanksgiving. Yes, I hate Valentine's Day and New Years. Valentine's Day 2012 will be really awesome though.
Lerena
Lerena

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Crimson Sky Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:05 pm

WOOO finally got my pc to accept the images lol anywho as promised i was going to uploud the 2 prezzies i was really happy to get and see what you guys thought of them XD images down below ...they complete my collection WOOO ( already had my hime for about a year xd) ENJOY

ps.. i lknow now that this is the holiday section xd

Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 3 Dsc00310
front cover
Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 3 Dsc00312
inside cool artwork
Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 3 Dsc00313
disc 1
Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 3 Dsc00314
disc 2 and 3
Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 3 Dsc00315
Mai otome Game all am waiting for now is my swap magic disc
Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 3 Dsc00317
AND finally my box set so far LOL not including the game in the middle XD ^^
Zero Crimson Sky
Zero Crimson Sky
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 69
Armitage GUTS!!! : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:48 am

Nice haul of gifties you guys and gals received! Zero, you really lucked out with an entire collection of Mai-Series entertainment for your Christmas. Mikoto Minagi Congratz!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next