Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Analyzing Natsuki

+5
Kino karutta-chan
Kara
denerop
ookamidesu
Abicion
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Analyzing Natsuki - Page 2 Empty Re: Analyzing Natsuki

Post by Lerena Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:32 pm

I noticed something in one of the episodes (around episodes 13-15). She sneaked a glance at Yukino during the Searrs Arc, and she also attacked Yukino later on, didn't she? Do we even know who sent Yukino those threatening messages? It COULD have been Shizuru considering she's the one that brought up her desire to protect Haruka. Maybe it was Reito, I do not know for sure. I don't think that detail was ever cleared up (and if it was, I missed it).

Whether I mean this or that, Shizuru did say she loves Natsuki, and is she one to lie? At the end of the series, she decided herself to be held back just because Natsuki's poor attendance wasn't enough for her to graduate. More or less, there's also the fact that Shizuru didn't want Natsuki to know about her feelings since they're so "inappropriate."

There's also something I want to say on the subject of Natsuki possibly being a narcissist. Shizuru disappeared when Natsuki destroyed her child, and the HiME doesn't disappear, just their most important person. From this we can conclude that Shizuru is indeed important to her.

Am I making any sense here? Nao Yuuki
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:28 pm

I believe both Childs exploded and being each other dearest one Natsuki and Shizuru both disappeared. I think it was not Shizuru who sent the messages because she wouldn't hurt Natsuki's feelings by defeating Mai. It rather was Nagi or Reito because the wanted to perpetuate the Carnival.
Amaya
Amaya
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 445

http://crawlinggirl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:03 am

Let's play devil's advocate! (You know... I might not make much sense, but it's okay.)

I'm trying to remember the details of that scene. If I remember correctly, Duran fired at Kiyohime, and Kiyohime exploded.

If we assume that Duran was not hurt in that explosion (i.e. Duran did not dissipate into green sparklies), then it is safe to conclude that Natsuki was Shizuru's most precious person.

However, if Duran was caught up in that explosion and did, in fact, go up into green sparklies, then we cannot conclude that Natsuki was Shizuru's most precious person. Don't get me wrong, the possibility is definitely still there. But the fact of the matter is, Natsuki could have either died because Duran died (since he was caught in the explosion and went boom), OR she died because she was Shizuru's precious person. It's inconclusive.

And ya know what. Sunrise totally did that scene that way to keep us guessing.

*yawns*

Damn, I need sleep.
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content