Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a good artist for a Mai-Hime Christmas-themed fan-art.

4 posters

Go down

Looking for a good artist for a Mai-Hime Christmas-themed fan-art. Empty Looking for a good artist for a Mai-Hime Christmas-themed fan-art.

Post by mandygirl78 Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:14 pm

I'm looking for someone who can draw very well a Christmas-themed Mai-Hime fanart for me.

This is to promote the act of giving. I have on already up on my DA site if you want to see an example (here).

What I had in mind is that for Christmas, Natsuki and Mikoto decided to cook a turkey for the other Himes as a spirit of goodwill, but of course it turns out bad, and the reaction from each of the Hime varies.

The message here is to give, no matter what the outcome may be. It's better to try than to not try at all and that life is not perfect so don't expect everything to turn out right all the time.

So yes, I'll willing to pay for commission. If you are interested, please reply back and show me what Mai-Hime fan-art you have done and also your rate. If you got some examples on DA, that would be even better.
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 328
Armitage GUTS!!! : 108

Back to top Go down

Looking for a good artist for a Mai-Hime Christmas-themed fan-art. Empty Re: Looking for a good artist for a Mai-Hime Christmas-themed fan-art.

Post by Abicion Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:58 am

Looking for a good artist for a Mai-Hime Christmas-themed fan-art. I70my8

Not mine, but it's Christmas.
Abicion
Abicion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 247
Armitage GUTS!!! : 16

https://www.youtube.com/user/OrihimintRyunanade

Back to top Go down

Looking for a good artist for a Mai-Hime Christmas-themed fan-art. Empty Re: Looking for a good artist for a Mai-Hime Christmas-themed fan-art.

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:39 pm

Good luck in your search for some artists, mandygirl. If you want, I could make an announcement for you on Mai-Multiverse's dA blog. Attract some more attention. :D
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:44 pm

Hm, that sounds like it'd be fun! I would jump in and volunteer myself, but I have a lot of projects I'm working on at the moment..
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Bubuzuke points : 2072
Armitage GUTS!!! : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:25 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Good luck in your search for some artists, mandygirl. If you want, I could make an announcement for you on Mai-Multiverse's dA blog. Attract some more attention. :D

Yes please do so, it's becoming fruitless for me, and I need one quick.
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:39 pm

mandygirl78 wrote:Yes please do so, it's becoming fruitless for me, and I need one quick.

It's done. ^_~ Check the journal entry from time to time. My advice, stay in touch with everyone who expressed interest. Most of them may not be able to draw it in time. Best of luck, mandy.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:47 pm

Thanks. I am doing that right now and contacted one of them.
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:10 pm

mandygirl78 wrote:Thanks. I am doing that right now and contacted one of them.

I know the one. In case you didn't know, that person is here as sarcastic-dog, ^_^ If you do know, ignore me or type DUH in the largest letters possible. 👅
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down