Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The origin of 'Mai-Multiverse' and terminology list

+10
GoldenSun13
MidnightPersona
pokemoneg
WolvenBane08
Kino karutta-chan
GhibliFreek
Kara
Midori Sugiura99
ookamidesu
Luu Sky Sapphire
14 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The origin of 'Mai-Multiverse' and terminology list - Page 2 Empty Re: The origin of 'Mai-Multiverse' and terminology list

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:04 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:IKNOWDAD!!! - A hilarious one-liner from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. :) This is my response when Hollowed-Words states the obvious. Why is she the "DAD"? Well, it seems some of our younger members see her as a father figure. So I'm playing off that gimmick.

XDXDXD I was wondering why you kept saying that! I am so the dad xD

Back to top Go down

The origin of 'Mai-Multiverse' and terminology list - Page 2 Empty Re: The origin of 'Mai-Multiverse' and terminology list

Post by ookamidesu Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:17 am

Hollowed-Words wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:IKNOWDAD!!! - A hilarious one-liner from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. :) This is my response when Hollowed-Words states the obvious. Why is she the "DAD"? Well, it seems some of our younger members see her as a father figure. So I'm playing off that gimmick.

XDXDXD I was wondering why you kept saying that! I am so the dad xD

whatdoesthatmakeme?imthepapadammit!
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:38 pm

dye882003 wrote:whatdoesthatmakeme?imthepapadammit!

You're the female papa who takes Ribbon-chan and Neggi to Chuck-E-Cheese every Saturday! Jeez! Rolling Eyes
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:46 pm

Natsuculator - A calculator used by the devil, Fujino Shizuru. It is in the shape of Natsuki, with Natsuki shaped buttons. It is given to one Kikukawa Yukino in exchange for the girl's soul.

On the back are the instructions, including a three digit number, a few words, and a drawing of Natsuki with Shizuru about to pounce.

There is one button that does not look like the others. Press it, and the Natsuculator moans. Along with it, the devil Shizuru Fujino appears.

Be careful with the Natsuculator...it can be...deadly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:04 pm

Viola-tor - What Wolvenbane08 aka Baney-Kaichou is. A no good bubuzuke woman from Texas who takes advantage of cute girls by working her irresistible kyoto-ben charm around them.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:18 pm

LOLOLOLOLOLOL SHE'S DEAD I KILLED HER. - Death Row Kruger's response to anything about her mother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:25 pm

LOLOLOLOLOLOL SHE'S DEAD I KILLED HER. - Death Row Kruger's response to anything about her mother.

My favorite of the terms :)
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Bubuzuke points : 2072
Armitage GUTS!!! : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:00 pm

DELETED SCENES - In which the 'Cooking with Mai!' show gets interrupted by Kruger for all of the screen time except for one minute, and that is when Mai makes Kruger a sandwich.

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:00 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Viola-tor - What Wolvenbane08 aka Baney-Kaichou is. A no good bubuzuke woman from Texas who takes advantage of cute girls by working her irresistible kyoto-ben charm around them.
HOWDIDINOTSEETHIS!?
*dies laughing*
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 950
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pokemoneg Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:17 pm

Pleco - A bottom feeder fish also referred to as a "Hollowed-Words"

WolvenBane08 wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Baneh-Kaichou, in your expert opinion, what the Hell IS a Hollowed-Words anyway? I never could figure it out.. :scratch:
The latest in scientific research indicate that a Hollowed-Words is, in fact, a new breed of bottom-dwelling fish similar in nature to Hypostomus plecostomus (more commonly referred to as plecos). It is believed that they share a common ancestor, but that the Hollowed-Words evolved to have midnight blue scales and green eyes. They also tend to be smaller than the aforementioned plecos and tend to be confrontational around other fish. Curiously enough, the Hollowed-Words tends to mate with more dominant plecos of the albino variety (albino plecos tend to have gold scales and red eyes). It is currently unknown why this is.
The origin of 'Mai-Multiverse' and terminology list - Page 2 190743_184979334880058_100001039777623_491470_3738350_n
Feeding recommendations.
The origin of 'Mai-Multiverse' and terminology list - Page 2 E9e92810
Pleco in her natural habitat.
pokemoneg
pokemoneg
Lord of teh InterNEG
Lord of teh InterNEG

Bubuzuke points : 770
Armitage GUTS!!! : 258

http://www.pokemoneg.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:12 pm

pokemoneg wrote:The origin of 'Mai-Multiverse' and terminology list - Page 2 190743_184979334880058_100001039777623_491470_3738350_n

MYGOD. WHO MADE THAT!? EXPOSURE IS NOT NICE! Natsuki Kuga
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:37 pm

Akira Okuzaki "Okuzaki does not approve" - The ultimate party pooper. Akira shows up whenever someone tries to make a point or a clever joke. No matter what, she won't approve unless it's Takumi covered in Vaseline.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:40 pm

SCREAMING KISS. - Out of all the strange and vile things to pop into Hollowed-Words' head, this might be the funniest.

SCREAMING KISS. refers to a mental image of Nao and Shizuru kissing. Then, Nao start SCREAMING into the kiss for really no reason, while Shizuru is just all like <:l and Nao keeps her in the kiss so she cannot escape.

It made me laugh until I cried.

Back to top Go down

Post by pokemoneg Fri May 06, 2011 12:25 am

NOMANEG - To devour or "nom" on a Neg. As defined by this chat conversation.
Spoiler:
pokemoneg
pokemoneg
Lord of teh InterNEG
Lord of teh InterNEG

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 06, 2011 12:32 pm

pokemoneg wrote:NOMANEG - To devour or "nom" on a Neg. As defined by this chat conversation.
Spoiler:

WHATISTHIS?!IDONTEVEN >:3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 06, 2011 12:38 pm

NatNaophobics - Those who cannot handle seeing Nao's face buried between Natsuki's legs. Natsuki Kuga Nao Yuuki (credit: Amaya)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Sun May 08, 2011 1:33 am

Ribbonception: When a Ribbon-chan laughs at another Ribbon's face, therefore making it a Ribbon inside of a Ribbon.

Came up by our favorite :DR Kruger:

The chatbox... shit happens. xD
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 08, 2011 1:38 am

MidnightPersona wrote:[color=crimson]Ribbonception: When a Ribbon-chan laughs at another Ribbon's face, therefore making it a Ribbon inside of a Ribbon.

Came up by our favorite :DR Kruger:

Ribbon inside a Ribbon.

>/////<

:DR Kruger: <------- Someone elect this bitch for President! NAO!

MidnightPersona wrote:The chatbox... shit happens. xD

Ain't eet da tooth. Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Sun May 08, 2011 3:48 pm

NEG LOVES YOU: Pokemoneg's friends cannot die as long as Neg loves them! This is the ultimate way to make sure your sickly friends stay alive. Note: Does not work if Neg doesn't love you
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 09, 2011 2:12 am

MidnightPersona wrote:NEG LOVES YOU: Pokemoneg's friends cannot die as long as Neg loves them! This is the ultimate way to make sure your sickly friends stay alive. Note: Does not work if Neg doesn't love you

Ribbon-chan's obtained immortality then. cookie
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by pokemoneg Mon May 09, 2011 2:19 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
MidnightPersona wrote:NEG LOVES YOU: Pokemoneg's friends cannot die as long as Neg loves them! This is the ultimate way to make sure your sickly friends stay alive. Note: Does not work if Neg doesn't love you

Ribbon-chan's obtained immortality then. cookie
Yes she has. x3
Spoiler:
pokemoneg
pokemoneg
Lord of teh InterNEG
Lord of teh InterNEG

Back to top Go down

Post by pokemoneg Tue May 10, 2011 7:55 pm

Chickenception As defined by multiple members having chicken for dinner and explained by this chat convo.

Spoiler:
pokemoneg
pokemoneg
Lord of teh InterNEG
Lord of teh InterNEG

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 10, 2011 11:24 pm

>_> I had Mcnuggets earlier.

I hate you guys.

j/k XD Coincidences, can't live with them.....yeah, that'saboutit.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by pokemoneg Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:03 am

Neg-Nog

As awkwardly defined by this chat convo:
Spoiler:
pokemoneg
pokemoneg
Lord of teh InterNEG
Lord of teh InterNEG

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:13 pm

Shizuru Kaichou : Ah mah gudness, I'd luv too drank a NegNawg~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next