Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-Otome Elimination Game: The Greatest Otome ROUND 6

+7
denerop
Fallen Angel96
ookamidesu
Midori Sugiura99
zanekal1
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Least favorite Otome?

Game - Mai-Otome Elimination Game: The Greatest Otome ROUND 6 - Page 2 Vote_lcap213%Game - Mai-Otome Elimination Game: The Greatest Otome ROUND 6 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 4 ]
Game - Mai-Otome Elimination Game: The Greatest Otome ROUND 6 - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%Game - Mai-Otome Elimination Game: The Greatest Otome ROUND 6 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
Game - Mai-Otome Elimination Game: The Greatest Otome ROUND 6 - Page 2 Vote_lcap227%Game - Mai-Otome Elimination Game: The Greatest Otome ROUND 6 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 8 ]
Game - Mai-Otome Elimination Game: The Greatest Otome ROUND 6 - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Game - Mai-Otome Elimination Game: The Greatest Otome ROUND 6 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Game - Mai-Otome Elimination Game: The Greatest Otome ROUND 6 - Page 2 Vote_lcap233%Game - Mai-Otome Elimination Game: The Greatest Otome ROUND 6 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 10 ]
Game - Mai-Otome Elimination Game: The Greatest Otome ROUND 6 - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Game - Mai-Otome Elimination Game: The Greatest Otome ROUND 6 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Game - Mai-Otome Elimination Game: The Greatest Otome ROUND 6 - Page 2 Vote_lcap217%Game - Mai-Otome Elimination Game: The Greatest Otome ROUND 6 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 5 ]
Game - Mai-Otome Elimination Game: The Greatest Otome ROUND 6 - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%Game - Mai-Otome Elimination Game: The Greatest Otome ROUND 6 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 30

Game - Mai-Otome Elimination Game: The Greatest Otome ROUND 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mai-Otome Elimination Game: The Greatest Otome ROUND 6

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:23 pm

Duran's Flower wrote:I go with Chie, I love her character and role in Otome but I have a preference for the others.

Tell me, Juke, why a preference for little miss Nina Wang? Razz I never see you comment on her.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Game - Mai-Otome Elimination Game: The Greatest Otome ROUND 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mai-Otome Elimination Game: The Greatest Otome ROUND 6

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:52 am

Duran's Flower wrote:I go with Chie, I love her character and role in Otome but I have a preference for the others.

*gets her ass kickin' boots on* Thanks for ownin' up there, Mittens :twisted:
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:01 pm

Midori Sugiura99 wrote:*gets her ass kickin' boots on*

Are those the ones with the steel toes or the small daggers attached to the sole? Either way, Juke is gonna hate sitting down for the next 3 days. 🇳🇴
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubey Mittens Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:49 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Tell me, Juke, why a preference for little miss Nina Wang? Razz I never see you comment on her.

Well on the topic of Ami Koshimizu, she voices both Nina and Horo/Holo from Spice and Wolf that gets major props for me. On Nina herself...well...hmm...being the type of guy I am who can't express himself clearly I can only respond with 5:51 of this clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek8BFktWkbs

I tend to agree with Ribbon chan here. Razz

In terms of preference for my number one favorite Otome on the poll though, I can't say.

Midori:Ouch, while my ass is recovering time to post Celebrity Deathmatch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y76h74vzhuQ&feature=related
Kyubey Mittens
Kyubey Mittens
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 437
Armitage GUTS!!! : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:40 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Midori Sugiura99 wrote:*gets her ass kickin' boots on*

Are those the ones with the steel toes or the small daggers attached to the sole? Either way, Juke is gonna hate sitting down for the next 3 days. 🇳🇴

The daggers >:3 My Chie is srs bizniz.
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2