Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShizNat Doujinshis / Omakes Review Thread

+5
Midori Sugiura99
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
Krystal of Nol
Kino karutta-chan
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

shiznat - ShizNat Doujinshis / Omakes Review Thread Empty ShizNat Doujinshis / Omakes Review Thread

Post by Kino karutta-chan Mon May 03, 2010 11:11 am

(I am so creative 8) XDDDDDDDDD)

Well, let's start with "Longing" by Nanzaki Iku (if you don't know it, just tell me and I will upload it in the other thread ;D). As I said I love Nanzaki Iku's works, some less and some more. This one goes into the second category ;D I love it that it isn't like a manga or a comic, it's only one picture per page + some text. But that's really enough, it just tells you everything <3

Oh, and I did badge it, because it's so great and only has 6 pages ;3

Anyway great work is great <3
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

shiznat - ShizNat Doujinshis / Omakes Review Thread Empty Re: ShizNat Doujinshis / Omakes Review Thread

Post by Krystal of Nol Thu May 20, 2010 5:03 pm

"Longing" is from Doropanda Tours? which number?
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

shiznat - ShizNat Doujinshis / Omakes Review Thread Empty Re: ShizNat Doujinshis / Omakes Review Thread

Post by Krystal of Nol Thu May 20, 2010 5:08 pm

Nevermind, now I remember!!! I do love it, specially the 'story' or thoughts :D
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:44 am

Okay, time to liven up this thread a bit:

shiznat - ShizNat Doujinshis / Omakes Review Thread 01_tr

Preview image for the latest ShizNat doujinshi download here:

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/the-rorschach-bar-members-only-f8/exclusive-mai-multiverse-downloads-t32-20.htm#4413

Review will be posted here tomorrow. ^_^ Enjoy the loveliness.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:13 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Okay, time to liven up this thread a bit:

shiznat - ShizNat Doujinshis / Omakes Review Thread 01_tr

Nice, thanks for sharing!

I've read this one, and I really love the artist style, the drawing, colouring... and of course the story itself shiznat - ShizNat Doujinshis / Omakes Review Thread Fresse
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:15 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Enjoy the loveliness.
You meant the hentainess ;P
And old one is old ^_^
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:44 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:I've read this one, and I really love the artist style, the drawing, colouring... and of course the story itself shiznat - ShizNat Doujinshis / Omakes Review Thread Fresse[/color]

Shizuru-oneesama...

That echos through the minds of us ShizNat fans. I agree with you, the art style is lovely and very crisp. While I prefer the more artistic edge for Shizuru and Natsuki lovage, this art is closer to the anime series. Makes me wish they did this for real during the series. Wait, scratch that. I KNOW they did this, since it takes place way before Arika's debut. Nothing better than seeing a Pearl taking advantage of her Coral. I love you In a good way, of course. Ahhh, brings back recent memories. *blush* A woman's passionate whimpers is like...music....*_*.....Oh! *ahem* Yes, this short but sweet doujinshi is a must for any ShizNat fan. ^-^

Kino karutta-chan wrote:And old one is old ^_^

No matter if old, it's ShizNat! ;P I will show off the older ones again to review properly and then share the rest of my collection. ^_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:57 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I agree with you, the art style is lovely and very crisp. While I prefer the more artistic edge for Shizuru and Natsuki lovage, this art is closer to the anime series.

Artistic edge, like what? mind if I ask for an example? XD

Makes me wish they did this for real during the series. Wait, scratch that. I KNOW they did this, since it takes place way before Arika's debut. Nothing better than seeing a Pearl taking advantage of her Coral. I love you In a good way, of course. Ahhh, brings back recent memories. *blush* A woman's passionate whimpers is like...music....*_*.....Oh! *ahem* Yes, this short but sweet doujinshi is a must for any ShizNat fan. ^-^

My, I'm totally agree with you here (but guess it's not surprise, ne?) And believe me between those two, there are the good way and the BETTER way shiznat - ShizNat Doujinshis / Omakes Review Thread Icon_twisted but taking advantage? Natsuki has a mouth not just for moan but for say no, you know... of course we know that she would never said that!!!

No matter if old, it's ShizNat! ;P I will show off the older ones again to review properly and then share the rest of my collection. ^_^

Hell yeah! please do!

shiznat - ShizNat Doujinshis / Omakes Review Thread Icon_redface oh my I know I'm blushing right now... those mental images shiznat - ShizNat Doujinshis / Omakes Review Thread Icon_twisted

BTW it's just me... but I think I have a cute little shaking as-... Natsuki in my signature XD

Now I'm laughing (again) can't stop... see her...
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:11 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:Artistic edge, like what? mind if I ask for an example? XD

Something really drawn out...like the cover of the next doujinshi download....

Krystal of Nol wrote:My, I'm totally agree with you here (but guess it's not surprise, ne?) And believe me between those two, there are the good way and the BETTER way shiznat - ShizNat Doujinshis / Omakes Review Thread Icon_twisted but taking advantage? Natsuki has a mouth not just for moan but for say no, you know... of course we know that she would never said that!!!

XD Natsuki would never say 'no' to pleasure, especially when it's Shizuru dishing out the delicious punishment. :oops: I mean, examination.

Krystal of Nol wrote:BTW it's just me... but I think I have a cute little shaking as-... Natsuki in my signature XD

Now I'm laughing (again) can't stop... see her...[/color]

Try playing Shakira songs or even Lady GaGa's Poker Face while staring at your Natsuki gif. It's a stimulating experience to say the least. Razz

Next ShizNat doujinshi on our list:

shiznat - ShizNat Doujinshis / Omakes Review Thread RoseOfHeaven_00

Shizuru Viola and Natsuki Kruger starring in: Rose of Heaven

Get it here:

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/the-rorschach-bar-members-only-f8/exclusive-mai-multiverse-downloads-t32-20.htm

Review coming soon!

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:24 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:XD Natsuki would never say 'no' to pleasure, especially when it's Shizuru dishing out the delicious punishment. :oops: I mean, examination.

Punishment? examination? I would say a demostration of how to do her most important job as Shizuru's room attentant shiznat - ShizNat Doujinshis / Omakes Review Thread Icon_twisted

Krystal of Nol wrote:Try playing Shakira songs or even Lady GaGa's Poker Face while staring at your Natsuki gif. It's a stimulating experience to say the least. Razz

Maybe some day XD

Rose of Heaven
... I must say it's not between my favorites doujinshi...
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:39 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:Punishment? examination? I would say a demostration of how to do her most important job as Shizuru's room attentant shiznat - ShizNat Doujinshis / Omakes Review Thread Icon_twisted

:oops: Nice way of putting it, Krystal. Meister Shizuru approves!

Alright, here's my review of ShizNat doujinshi: Rose of Heaven:

shiznat - ShizNat Doujinshis / Omakes Review Thread RoseOfHeaven_00

Keep in mind, the only scans I have are RAW and they're still available for download in the Bar:

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/the-rorschach-bar-members-only-f8/exclusive-mai-multiverse-downloads-t32-20.htm

While it is quite the delicious doujin with your standard layout, the art is above average. Like every time I see Shizuru, she resembles a character drawn by legendary mangaka, Riyoko Ikeda (who did The Rose of Versailles, which seriously needs to be re-released again.) The setting is obviously in the Mai-Otome universe with Shizuru Viola and Natsuki Kruger. They start off with a little uh-uh, then we're shown Nina Wang with a very excited Arika Yumemiya. Probably envious that Nina is taking a trip to see the Bewitching Smile Amethyst. Now I'm not exactly sure what's going on since I nu reeds japonés, but I do know that Nina is quite fortunate to get some attention from Meister Shizuru. Maybe it'll wash her away unhealthy obsession with Sergay. XD The art is absolutely beautiful, paying close attention to vulnerable little Nina. Seems like Shizuru is always offering these..."demonstrations" (as Krystal of Nol puts it) for free. ^_^ What a girl.

Rating: I love you I love you I love you / I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Nothing groundbreaking and I'm not into younger girls like Nina, but the beautiful art makes up for everything. ^_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:30 am

great review! x3 finally someone who knows rose of versailles...
oh! there's this girl on gaia wanting more shiznat doujinshi and i want to help,
please upload the rest of your collection soon to i can shares : DDD
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:47 am

Sure! I'd love to! The next upload was on it's way tomorrow anyway. XD Thanks for the heads up. Send her the ShizNat link once it's posted.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:57 pm

Next ShizNat doujin on our list!: Cherry Blossom Blooming!

shiznat - ShizNat Doujinshis / Omakes Review Thread Cherry10

Download link: ShizNat starring in Cherry Blossom Blooming

Review coming your way tomorrow. :D
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:36 am

>< no hentai in this one but meh likes it! :3
the art is cute and it's kinda funny with typical shizuru being typical shizuru
"she's probably jealous that natsuki's cuter"
:3 yeah ok whatever
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:04 am

[Pragoolka] - Luu Sky Sapphire's quick review of Cherry Blossoms Blooming:

Fufu. Two ShizNat stories await you! That's what you can expect from Cherry Blossoms Blooming. We start off with a Mai-HiME short story with Shizuru being Shizuru. With Shizuru's immense popularity with the female students, she sets aside time for Natsuki. ^_^ Natsuki is very flattered to not only be the #1 priority of the beautiful Student Council president, but also her new best friend. In return, Shizuru lends her clingy support. ^_^ The Mai-Otome short is a bit more clever so I won't spoil the antics. Let's just say the thought of a pregnant Shizuru will scar me for life.

The funniest line was Natsuki's reply to Juliet-Nao's freak out:

Juliet: M...Maternity leave!?

Natsuki Kruger: Yes. Blah, blah...

XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:16 pm

This, THIS kills me

shiznat - ShizNat Doujinshis / Omakes Review Thread Cherry10

Couldn't stop laughing for about 10 minutes XD
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:18 pm

*holds in laughter*

Just another normal day at Garderobe. ^_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:04 pm

Hey guys you HAVE to help me!!!

Some time ago I found these two and I don't remember where or when but the important here it's that I need to know if they're part of a doujin and what they're saying of course, the only things I can understand are Natsuki and Shizuru's names

shiznat - ShizNat Doujinshis / Omakes Review Thread Comic010

shiznat - ShizNat Doujinshis / Omakes Review Thread Comic011

Please if you know anything tell me, cuz hell the drawing it's so awesome!!!!

Last edited by Krystal of Nol on Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:16 pm

O_O WHOA! I wish I could see what led up to these events.

Vicky will be with you shortly. \^o^/
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:55 pm

Let's see if I can help here :D I have no idea if its part of a doujinshi or not, my guess is that it is judging from the scene and their taking.

On the first page:
Green text: What is that idiot doing?
The first speech bubble says: Finally.... I've captured you, Shizuru...
The second speech bubble says: I.... will stop you!

Then the second page:
The big red text says: I risked everything....
Then Shizuru says Natsuki about a million times XD
Then the speech bubbles in the last panel say: Goodness.... you really are so troublesome.

Hope that helps!

Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:00 pm

Ahhhh!!!! I'm screaming like a fangirl now, thank ypu Midori-sama!!!
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:43 pm

You're very welcome, Krystal! <3 Happy to help!
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:02 pm

Not a doujinshi, just a Mai-series comic done by an old friend and contributor:

shiznat - ShizNat Doujinshis / Omakes Review Thread SympathyForTheDevil_1_by_tilhe

shiznat - ShizNat Doujinshis / Omakes Review Thread SympathyForTheDevil2_by_tilhe

shiznat - ShizNat Doujinshis / Omakes Review Thread SympathyForTheDevil3_by_tilhe

shiznat - ShizNat Doujinshis / Omakes Review Thread SympathyForTheDevil4_by_tilhe

shiznat - ShizNat Doujinshis / Omakes Review Thread SympathyForTheDevil5_by_tilhe

The comic isn't done from what I can tell, but I LOOOOOOOVE her work. tilhe invented the sexiest version of Mai Tokiha I've ever seen in any fan-project. <3

Visit: http://tilhe.deviantart.com/ for more of her work!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbleduckie Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:11 am

Krystal of Nol wrote:Hey guys you HAVE to help me!!!

Some time ago I found these two and I don't remember where or when but the important here it's that I need to know if they're part of a doujin and what they're saying of course, the only things I can understand are Natsuki and Shizuru's names

shiznat - ShizNat Doujinshis / Omakes Review Thread Comic010

shiznat - ShizNat Doujinshis / Omakes Review Thread Comic011

Please if you know anything tell me, cuz hell the drawing it's so awesome!!!!

I also love these scans. I wonder what happened before and after these pictures.
bubbleduckie
bubbleduckie
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 20
Armitage GUTS!!! : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next