Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nagi Homura explains Orphans to Natsuki Kuga [MH Omake]

3 posters

Go down

nagi - Nagi Homura explains Orphans to Natsuki Kuga [MH Omake] Empty Nagi Homura explains Orphans to Natsuki Kuga [MH Omake]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:06 am

The Why's and What's of My-HiME

Question Box Part 1

"The Secret of Orphans"

nagi - Nagi Homura explains Orphans to Natsuki Kuga [MH Omake] PDVD_000-26 : Hey Nagi! What are Orphans, anyway?!

nagi - Nagi Homura explains Orphans to Natsuki Kuga [MH Omake] PDVD_001-10 : Well to cut to the chase, they're basically monsters. I called a few of them here. Some just showed up. And Alyssa brought some here as well.

nagi - Nagi Homura explains Orphans to Natsuki Kuga [MH Omake] PDVD_002-12 : It's all pretty annoying.

nagi - Nagi Homura explains Orphans to Natsuki Kuga [MH Omake] PDVD_002-12 : Well, an Orphan is a Child that didn't quite make it. They're more or less the same. A Child is one that works with HIME. The ones that don't are Orphans.

nagi - Nagi Homura explains Orphans to Natsuki Kuga [MH Omake] PDVD_002-12 : What's the difference between them?

nagi - Nagi Homura explains Orphans to Natsuki Kuga [MH Omake] PDVD_002-12 : It all comes down to compatibility, I guess. If they don't match up with one of the 12 HiME they're Orphans. The Child feeds off of the love and attention given to it by a HiME.

nagi - Nagi Homura explains Orphans to Natsuki Kuga [MH Omake] PDVD_003-9
nagi - Nagi Homura explains Orphans to Natsuki Kuga [MH Omake] PDVD_004-8
nagi - Nagi Homura explains Orphans to Natsuki Kuga [MH Omake] PDVD_005-3

nagi - Nagi Homura explains Orphans to Natsuki Kuga [MH Omake] PDVD_006-2 : And is that why Orphans are drawn to HiME?

nagi - Nagi Homura explains Orphans to Natsuki Kuga [MH Omake] PDVD_007-1 : That's right. So, maybe your Duran while seeking his HiME went through your underwear.

nagi - Nagi Homura explains Orphans to Natsuki Kuga [MH Omake] PDVD_008-2

nagi - Nagi Homura explains Orphans to Natsuki Kuga [MH Omake] PDVD_009-3 : Carry on.

nagi - Nagi Homura explains Orphans to Natsuki Kuga [MH Omake] PDVD_010-2 : In place of the strength they would gain through a HiME they instead gain their power by feeding off the psychic energy that the students unconsciously release.

nagi - Nagi Homura explains Orphans to Natsuki Kuga [MH Omake] PDVD_011-2

nagi - Nagi Homura explains Orphans to Natsuki Kuga [MH Omake] PDVD_012-1 : Is that why they're at the school?

nagi - Nagi Homura explains Orphans to Natsuki Kuga [MH Omake] PDVD_012-1 : Bingo! The students of this age group are filled with the passions of youth. But that's not all there is to it. This place called Fuka has the power to give rise to both Child and Orphan. Don't ask me how and why. That's a secret!

nagi - Nagi Homura explains Orphans to Natsuki Kuga [MH Omake] PDVD_013-1 : I'll force you to tell me one day.

nagi - Nagi Homura explains Orphans to Natsuki Kuga [MH Omake] PDVD_013-1 : One day, huh?

The omake only leaves me with one question. Hasn't Natsuki heard enough information from Nagi himself about CHILDs during Natsuki no Prelude? It's almost as if Nagi is telling her things she already knows. *shrugs* Then again, and correct me if I'm wrong, Natsuki no Prelude wasn't written yet. Regardless, Natsuki knew quite a lot coming into this Orphan ordeal at Fuka, so it's strange she would ask so many questions. Maybe it was just done for the omake comedy and I shouldn't question it. xD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

nagi - Nagi Homura explains Orphans to Natsuki Kuga [MH Omake] Empty Re: Nagi Homura explains Orphans to Natsuki Kuga [MH Omake]

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:44 pm

what we've learned from this omake:
natsuki is incapable of smiling or showing any other emotion that isn't tsundere.
natsuki's mayo fetish finally makes an appearance.
alyssa looks like a magical girl waving that wand.
Duran is a pervert
i now feel sorry for the orphans
nagi has a special connection with natsuki (yuck)
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

nagi - Nagi Homura explains Orphans to Natsuki Kuga [MH Omake] Empty Re: Nagi Homura explains Orphans to Natsuki Kuga [MH Omake]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:22 pm

SpiderNeKoHiME wrote:Duran is a pervert

This scared me the most.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyotakano Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:27 pm

The duran thing is scary
Miyotakano
Miyotakano
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 178
Armitage GUTS!!! : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:54 am

love between Hime and child can be really creepy. x3
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down