Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot find the fic! [ShizNat fanfiction]

+5
shezaei-neko
Luu Sky Sapphire
Whirlwind Rose Quarts
Krystal of Nol
Asuka Tenjou
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

fanfiction - Cannot find the fic! [ShizNat fanfiction] Empty Cannot find the fic! [ShizNat fanfiction]

Post by Asuka Tenjou Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:06 pm

Did it ever happen to you, that wanted to re-read a fic but cannot remember it's title and only the story? Well hopefully someone knows! I thought it might be helpful to post a thread to ask ppl who might have come across the fic to help you find it again!

Just describe the storyline and hopefully there is one of those who know which it is!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, the fic i'm looking for is about:

Natsuki who has left to america "without a word" to Shizuru, they meet again and Natsuki finds out that Shizuru is with Reito nao.

Natsuki starts working in a hospital as a doctor and the usual happens... Shizuru and Natsuki clash. Shizuru is still angry that Natsuki left without a word and Natsuki is depressed because Shizuru "avoided" her all those years, (looks like a misundertanding D:)

Spoiler:

Something i remember clearly from the fic is that Natsuki in a chapter sings the song survive- by gabrielle.

This was one of the first fics i ever read so i had no profile yet to put into favorites >_> so i cannot find it!

please help meh!!! ty!!

Asuka Tenjou
Asuka Tenjou
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 39
Armitage GUTS!!! : 16

Back to top Go down

fanfiction - Cannot find the fic! [ShizNat fanfiction] Empty Re: Cannot find the fic! [ShizNat fanfiction]

Post by Krystal of Nol Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:29 pm

Mmmmm... It could be: So Far Away from j-swiss? Wink

Here's the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5271231/1/So_Far_Away
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

fanfiction - Cannot find the fic! [ShizNat fanfiction] Empty Re: Cannot find the fic! [ShizNat fanfiction]

Post by Asuka Tenjou Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:54 am

NOL......

Marry me!

Jking.... I LOVE YOU THANK YOU!
Asuka Tenjou
Asuka Tenjou
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 39
Armitage GUTS!!! : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:44 am

No problem, I'm glad to help :D
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Whirlwind Rose Quarts Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:13 am

I'm hoping someone can help me, I'm looking for a fic I read months and months ago, but can't for the life of me remember the name.

Shizuru is with Natsuki (of course)
When Shizuru was roughly 15(i think) she was raped by her father and had a daughter. Her father hides her daughter (in an orphanage, but Shizuru doesn't know this) and Natsuki and a few other characters help her get her back.

I hope someone will know which one I'm talking about. :bounce:
Whirlwind Rose Quarts
Whirlwind Rose Quarts
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 168
Armitage GUTS!!! : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:02 pm

Whirlwind Rose Quarts wrote:I'm hoping someone can help me, I'm looking for a fic I read months and months ago, but can't for the life of me remember the name.

When Shizuru was roughly 15(i think) she was raped by her father and had a daughter. Her father hides her daughter (in an orphanage, but Shizuru doesn't know this) and Natsuki and a few other characters help her get her back.

I'm not sure, but I think is this: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6942165/1/Lost
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Whirlwind Rose Quarts Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:05 am

Krystal of Nol wrote:
Whirlwind Rose Quarts wrote:I'm hoping someone can help me, I'm looking for a fic I read months and months ago, but can't for the life of me remember the name.

I'm not sure, but I think is this: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6942165/1/Lost

:D :D :D :D :D :D That's It!!!! Thank you sooo much!!! I was driving my family insane complaining that I couldn't find it.
Whirlwind Rose Quarts
Whirlwind Rose Quarts
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 168
Armitage GUTS!!! : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:12 pm

Whirlwind Rose Quarts wrote:

:D :D :D :D :D :D That's It!!!! Thank you sooo much!!! I was driving my family insane complaining that I couldn't find it.

Glad to be of help. Shizuru Fujino
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:58 pm

Wow, Krystal! You are the human fanfiction archive. o.o Thanks for helping a fellow member of the ShizNation in need!

ShizNat2
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:18 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Wow, Krystal! You are the human fanfiction archive. o.o Thanks for helping a fellow member of the ShizNation in need!

ShizNat2

I prefer the term ShizNatpedia XD and is always my pleasure to help Shizuru Fujino
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:10 am

Is it fair that she's got so many Hime powers related?
She can guess the Mai Hime/Otome scences in a blink, she's the ShizuNatsu-pedia...

But really, thanks for being of so much help! :3
I'm not sure if you save fics, but would you happen to have LoneWolf's fic?
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:24 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Is it fair that she's got so many Hime powers related?
She can guess the Mai Hime/Otome scences in a blink, she's the ShizuNatsu-pedia...

But really, thanks for being of so much help! :3
I'm not sure if you save fics, but would you happen to have LoneWolf's fic?

My thank you Shezaei ;D I'm really glad to have these powers after being bitten by a radioctive Shizu- ummm... opps, I didn't say anything!

I used to save fics, I don't anymore, mmm... but I'm not sure why. Well if I'm honest I didn't know LW wrote fics, I just knew about her awesome ShizNat art, so I'm sorry I can't help you, but I'll try look for them, so what's they about?
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:08 pm

Darn, in that case-WAIT!

Krystal of Nol wrote:
I used to save fics, I don't anymore, mmm... but I'm not sure why. Well if I'm honest I didn't know LW wrote fics, I just knew about her awesome ShizNat art, so I'm sorry I can't help you, but I'll try look for them, so what's they about?[/color]

*_* You are not the true ShizNatpedia! My journey continues...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:41 pm

It will be kinda hard to find them online...since LW deleted them at FF.net
But the plot was: Natsuki is leaving Fuuka 'cause Shizuru 'moved on' and has a relationship with a man (not Reito or anyone from the cast). But before leaving Natsuki confessed her feelings and Shizuru realizes that she was just lying to herself.

Yeah, quite generic Razz But Shizuru chases after Natsuki and reaches her before she leave and confess her feelings too.

That's it.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:51 am

shezaei-neko wrote:It will be kinda hard to find them online...since LW deleted them at FF.net
But the plot was: Natsuki is leaving Fuuka 'cause Shizuru 'moved on' and has a relationship with a man (not Reito or anyone from the cast). But before leaving Natsuki confessed her feelings and Shizuru realizes that she was just lying to herself.

Yeah, quite generic Razz But Shizuru chases after Natsuki and reaches her before she leave and confess her feelings too.

That's it.

Mmmm... it's sound familiar maybe I actually read it or like you said is kinda generic and that's why... I should paid more attention to the author, anyway I'll try to lok for it ;D
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:45 pm

Thanks.
I even emailed LW to ask for it but she never replied... >.>
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:56 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Thanks.
I even emailed LW to ask for it but she never replied... >.>

Try emailing her again? She's doing more mainstream articles and shit now, surely she should be able to respond to you? It's a simple question really:

kawaiidesuplz : Where are you hiding all that lovely ShizuNatsu treasure!?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:23 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Try emailing her again? She's doing more mainstream articles and shit now, surely she should be able to respond to you? It's a simple question really:

kawaiidesuplz : Where are you hiding all that lovely ShizuNatsu treasure!?

Yeah, who knows maybe she would change her mind and be back with ShizNat!
Mikoto Minagi
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:08 pm

I as well try again.
But I really doubt she'll come back to the ShizuNatsu fandom. As far as I remember, she was not so much in love with it thanks to issues she had while working at Bandai... 😢
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:47 am

shezaei-neko wrote:I as well try again.
But I really doubt she'll come back to the ShizuNatsu fandom. As far as I remember, she was not so much in love with it thanks to issues she had while working at Bandai... 😢

Now that you mention it, she never spoke fondly of her work at Bandai Entertainment. Constantly referring to every ordeal as "the ship that sailed". She loved that one.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by kiyo-chan Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:40 am

So this is an extremely old thread, but hopefully somebody can help me... I'd like to reread a fanfiction that I cannot find. 99% it was on fanfiction.net. This is what I remember:
Post Carnival, Shizuru is at university and try to move on. She's depressed, apathic, and takes pills that leaves her sleepy, even more detached and... apathic, that's it. But lot of inner turmoil. Cannot remember more :/

Can you help me....please?

kiyo-chan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 9
Armitage GUTS!!! : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:01 am

Philosodori Will help all I can Kiyo...though the sad thing is I've noticed a lot of old fanfictions are taken down by users leaving the site...but I'll look for you

-------------------------------

Does anyone remember a ShizNat fic called Chimera?

It was about a young Shizuru, Natsuki and Nao as they attended a school that was for students who were the offspring of genespliced parents in a future where humanity cracked down hard (gestapo levels) on them and now very few are left, I have been searching for any copy of it but so far have turned up nothing...it actually had a beautiful unique mythos all its own and seeing a young Nao and Natsuki fight only to be stopped by Midori who is of course 17 was also fun... any hints as to where I can find it or if you know someone who collected fanfiction back in the day can help me that would be amazing
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by kiyo-chan Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:47 am

Thanks Midori... btw: ok, some are leaving the site, but what's the point in taking down the fics? nonsense. They move them in other sites, deletes them or what?
Thanks anyway :)

UH! I remember a fanfic called Chimera, but don't know if it's the same you are looking for..

kiyo-chan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:11 pm

Some fanfiction authors don't even bother deleting their account, even if they did "leave".

I wish I could help you new member, but I'm not big on the ff.net scene. I did tag our moderators on our Facebook group recently. With any luck, they'll find it. Shizuru Fujino

Beyond ShayP's work and a handful of others, I'm bad with fanfiction names anyway.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by kiyo-chan Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:02 am

Thanks guys, you're very kind

kiyo-chan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next