Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-HiME Fuuka Taisen PC GAME [F.A.Q.]

+7
Acid Raw
Abicion
ShiznatFan4Life
nancyd589
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

fuuka - Mai-HiME Fuuka Taisen PC GAME [F.A.Q.] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mai-HiME Fuuka Taisen PC GAME [F.A.Q.]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:12 pm

ShiznatFan4Life wrote:ohh, cause i played with Natsuki. do u know which characters unlock Shizuru and the others?

I don't remember which ones exactly, it's been a long time since I've played the game religiously. Just beat it with all the HiME. Try Akane, her cheap tonfa wind juggle always gets the job done. ^_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

fuuka - Mai-HiME Fuuka Taisen PC GAME [F.A.Q.] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mai-HiME Fuuka Taisen PC GAME [F.A.Q.]

Post by ShiznatFan4Life Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:43 pm

ugh! how do u unlock Shizuru? do u have do something a special move with Natsuki or something?
ShiznatFan4Life
ShiznatFan4Life
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 96
Armitage GUTS!!! : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:03 pm

ShiznatFan4Life wrote:ugh! how do u unlock Shizuru? do u have do something a special move with Natsuki or something?

Not that I'm aware of. You just have to beat arcade and story mode with everyone.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShiznatFan4Life Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:02 pm

k umm, does anyone know how to reload Natsuki's guns?
ShiznatFan4Life
ShiznatFan4Life
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 96
Armitage GUTS!!! : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:49 pm

ShiznatFan4Life wrote:k umm, does anyone know how to reload Natsuki's guns?

D= down

Press D+D, then activate your CHILD.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Abicion Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:47 pm

I might make these for the rest of the characters when I have time, but probably not because I don't care about them and I still haven't even unlocked anyone anyway.
Abicion
Abicion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 247
Armitage GUTS!!! : 16

https://www.youtube.com/user/OrihimintRyunanade

Back to top Go down

fuuka - Mai-HiME Fuuka Taisen PC GAME [F.A.Q.] - Page 2 Empty Cant unlease my full potential

Post by Acid Raw Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:04 am

I've just started playing the game and I haven't got a clue how to unleash my Child on my enemies, not the small attack you get from their chibi forms but their big attacks. Here is an image of my controls settings, I don't have a controller for my laptop, just using the keyboard.

fuuka - Mai-HiME Fuuka Taisen PC GAME [F.A.Q.] - Page 2 Contro10

The version I'm using is 1.02 (5)
Acid Raw
Acid Raw
Mai's Sugar Daddy
Mai's Sugar Daddy

Bubuzuke points : 208
Armitage GUTS!!! : 81

http://www.acidraw.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:17 am

Not Mai-HiME: Fuuka Taisen per se, just a clip from MUGEN:

Nao Yuuki and Hugh Jackman battle Zombies!!!

Anyone still following the MUGEN community, has anyone continued work on URA(Re:)'s Nao or incorporated the other HiME into MUGEN yet? ^^; In any case, this Nao has very weak A.I. I'd rather see her finished rather than remain a beta in my roster forever.

Edit:

More Nao Yuuki in MUGEN:

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by yindoll Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:57 am

just downloaded this! totally awesome even if i keep getting beat down Razz

yindoll
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 3
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:12 pm

yindoll wrote:just downloaded this! totally awesome even if i keep getting beat down Razz

Shizuru Fujino Using my Xbox 360 controller fixed that problem. When I first downloaded this game, I was getting my ass handed to me. No good on keyboard, nope. 🇳🇴
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 11, 2011 10:03 pm

Shizuru Fujino Guess what I found from a certain member of ours:

Fuuka Taisen - Nao & Natsuki v. Shizuru & Natsuki

Nao (me) and Natsuki (normal outfit) against Shizuru and Natsuki (blue-green vest) A two-on-two brawl between probably the two most popular fan pairings in the verse.

The beginning just shows that I have it set on best-of-5 and that difficulty is Hard.

I do apologize for the choppy frame rate, but my computer is not that powerful.

Yukino & Haruka vs. Shizuru & Natsuki

Revenge for episode 22 is sought.

When it's 2 on 2, characters like Yukino and Yukariko seem to rocket in utility upwards.

Best of 5, AI hard.

Thanks for sharing these online, megarockman. Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by megarockman Tue May 24, 2011 10:32 pm

If you guys have any requests, I'd be happy to do them.
megarockman
megarockman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 562
Armitage GUTS!!! : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 24, 2011 11:12 pm

Cool, I'm a fan of singles matches so how about Mai Tokiha vs. Shizuru Fujino (you as Mai) and Yukariko Sanada vs. Nao Yuuki (you as Yukariko). Shizuru Fujino Thanks!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by megarockman Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:22 pm

Acid Raw wrote:I've just started playing the game and I haven't got a clue how to unleash my Child on my enemies, not the small attack you get from their chibi forms but their big attacks. Here is an image of my controls settings, I don't have a controller for my laptop, just using the keyboard.

fuuka - Mai-HiME Fuuka Taisen PC GAME [F.A.Q.] - Page 2 Contro10

The version I'm using is 1.02 (5)

It differs from character to character - check the manual for everyone's moveset. Some characters (i.e., Nao) don't have a Child-related super combo.
megarockman
megarockman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:44 pm

I won't get very far in the game, but I managed to get it to be playable. I beat Yukariko with Nao Yuuki, but got my ass handed to me by Mai because I couldn't figure out how to get the controls working. Somehow I managed to get the controls the way I want them, but I don't know Japanese, which makes it harder to unlock anyone (and ultimately to play the game through at all).

I found this thread and I was surprised to find it in existence. Yea, figures that I'd find this when I don't need it anymore. The problem I was having was getting the game to work, and somehow I managed to fix that.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by megarockman Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:18 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Cool, I'm a fan of singles matches so how about Mai Tokiha vs. Shizuru Fujino (you as Mai) and Yukariko Sanada vs. Nao Yuuki (you as Yukariko). Shizuru Fujino Thanks!

Done and done.

megarockman
megarockman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:47 am

Entertaining match ups, Rock. Thanks a lot!

Nothing more satisfying than seeing Sister Yukariko get Nao back for all those sinful confessions. ^_~ Take that, you stupid whore.

And of course Mai's match with Shizuru felt accurate. In Mai-HiME, Kagutsuchi is Michael Jackson and Kiyohime's Toto.

Shizuru Kaichou : U mean Tito. 'Toto' is wut eye ate betwayne Notski's legs last nyght~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Abicion Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:16 am

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8VBFWCBE

Where are these two songs used in the game?
Abicion
Abicion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 247
Armitage GUTS!!! : 16

https://www.youtube.com/user/OrihimintRyunanade

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBread Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:56 am

Finally had my account activated. Pleased to see such an active community here despite the age of the series, I've been a fan myself since it's release.
Now, onto the topic i came here for. I'm wondering if there are anybody here who'd be interested in playing Fuuka Taisen; preferably in Europe as the netplay is absolutely horrid.

I'm strictly a Melty Blood player but i like to dabble in other games once in a while. I had a couple of games with some fellow Melty players on IRC but i don't count on them to take much further interest in the game, thus i am here.

Should anybody be interested, I've got IRC, Steam, Skype, Hamachi or whatever you should prefer for communication.

Oh and i play mostly Nao and Akane.

RoyBread
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 20
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:56 pm

RoyBread wrote:Finally had my account activated. Pleased to see such an active community here despite the age of the series, I've been a fan myself since it's release.
Now, onto the topic i came here for. I'm wondering if there are anybody here who'd be interested in playing Fuuka Taisen; preferably in Europe as the netplay is absolutely horrid.

I'm strictly a Melty Blood player but i like to dabble in other games once in a while. I had a couple of games with some fellow Melty players on IRC but i don't count on them to take much further interest in the game, thus i am here.

Should anybody be interested, I've got IRC, Steam, Skype, Hamachi or whatever you should prefer for communication.

Oh and i play mostly Nao and Akane.

Good selections, Akane is a notorious juggler and Nao's captures are nice. Welcome to Mai-Multiverse forum, btw. Hope you can find some interested players for Fuuka Taisen. It's still an excellent fighter to this day. The Melty Blood series also kicks ass.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2