Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you do with Nina Wang?

+4
SpiderNeKoHiME
Konaxookami
ookamidesu
Luu Sky Sapphire
8 posters

Go down

nina - What would you do with Nina Wang? Empty What would you do with Nina Wang?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:20 am

nina - What would you do with Nina Wang? Untitl10

I've been staring at my signature wondering about that poor unfortunate kitten with bad hair. She appears to have hurt herself too, the strange looking thing. Then I'm told the cat resembles a character from the Mai-Otome series. This Mai-Multiverse sure is confusing. *eyes spin*

My question for you good people is to know what you would do with a odd kitten like this. Unfortunately we cannot have a kitten at Hikawa Shrine, it's a bird sanctuary. Luna, Artemis and Diana are the only exceptions...

Last edited by Rei Hino on Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

nina - What would you do with Nina Wang? Empty Re: What would you do with Nina Wang?

Post by ookamidesu Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:36 am

Ara ara, I honestly do not know what I would do with the kitten, but for the actual person... *smiles charmingly*

Well, let's just say she might be a little too exhausted to go to school for many days...
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

nina - What would you do with Nina Wang? Empty Re: What would you do with Nina Wang?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:40 pm

That might be possible. I've received word that Nina Wang...the person...is a virgin. Her first time would be rather exhausting. *sigh* I'm talking about this way too much. OKAY! It's not my thing as I like guys. However, I will accommodate you girls by changing the name of the thread to just Nina Wang the person. After all, I love hentai and understand the desire to talk naughtiness about someone we desire.

nina - What would you do with Nina Wang? Nina-2

Now again, what would you do with Nina Wang the person. Have fun! *runs away* O_O;;; The sacred fire said this was a den of lesbians, but jeez...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:59 pm

That might be possible. I've received word that Nina Wang...the person...is a virgin. Her first time would be rather exhausting. *sigh* I'm talking about this way too much. OKAY! It's not my thing as I like guys. However, I will accommodate you girls by changing the name of the thread to just Nina Wang the person. After all, I love hentai and understand the desire to talk naughtiness about someone we desire.

Now again, what would you do with Nina Wang the person. Have fun! *runs away* O_O;;; The sacred fire said this was a den of lesbians, but jeez...

MY MY Rei...And here I thought Minako-chan was the worst of you! -chuckles- and don't be so close minded about only liking guys. Koneko-chan informed me you're a Tarakuzuka Revue Fan, an avid one at that.

As for Nina Wang...perhaps I'd tease her a bit...and perhaps steal a few kisses? She seems to get flustered easily-so nothing too bad that would make her get the wrong idea-she seems a bit too impressionable to give her a good go around.
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:48 pm

Harukaaaa! You know I can't help that I'm strai-

Haruka Tenoh wrote:Koneko-chan informed me you're a Tarakuzuka Revue Fan, an avid one at that.

nina - What would you do with Nina Wang? Pdvd_033:

No comment...

Haruka Tenoh wrote:As for Nina Wang...perhaps I'd tease her a bit...and perhaps steal a few kisses? She seems to get flustered easily-so nothing too bad that would make her get the wrong idea-she seems a bit too impressionable to give her a good go around.

In other words, Haruka-san, you'll be using your old flirting tactics to play with this Nina girl? *devious grin* Who knows, she'll become your "Koneko-chan" part two....
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:57 pm

This Nina girl better have good handwriting, because I would make her do all of the paperwork the Bubuzuke dumps on me.

((Things were censored, cut out, and director's cut'd.))

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:28 pm

mmm the things i would do with nina...
with my head between her legs, she'll forget all bout sergay.
:/ she needs to anyway, the guy is her father!!! not by blood but still! -.-

SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:46 pm

with nina?
seriously? oO
sorry we already have 4 cats at home.
as a person...
okay, i like her but i think that comes from the fact, that she has this lone-wolf-habit, dark blue hair and is cute when she blushes...
does that sound familiar to you?
yeah, that sounds somehow like natsuki!
so i'm sorry nina, you're too young for me.
but natsuki is a different story!
*grins*
(oh i so hope shizuru hasn't read this, cause otherwise i'll be probably death by now... *prays to god or the devil* i'm really not sure who is responsible for me XD)

she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:56 pm

SpiderNeKoHiME wrote::/ she needs to anyway, the guy is her father!!! not by blood but still! -.-[/color]

(( Maybe it's okay now that Sergay lost his memory? *thinks* Nah. ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:34 pm

lol you're funny luu-san! it more than okay with Sergay no longer knowing he's Nina's father, da?
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:36 am

Oh, I wouldn't do anything with this Nina cat. I am always traveling so I couldn't take care of it. Besides that I have something better than a pet now *smiles*
nina - What would you do with Nina Wang? Wsih3jxf
nina - What would you do with Nina Wang? Anqrzuxi
See?

With the girl Nina? Nothing, too. I don't need any other girl besides Clare.
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:26 pm

Nina Wang? I would punch her in the face then take her to the doctor to get them to remove that giant stick from her ass.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Bubuzuke points : 2072
Armitage GUTS!!! : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:43 pm

Kara wrote:Nina Wang? I would punch her in the face then take her to the doctor to get them to remove that giant stick from her ass.

(( XD Interesting. This is the first time I've read your feelings on Nina. Should of known the outcome considering how much you dislike the Mai-Otome anime...))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:13 pm

Hahaha, you should've guessed that more because I hate a loot of characters from either show haha.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Bubuzuke points : 2072
Armitage GUTS!!! : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down