Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was ShizMai actually considered for Mai Hime!?

4 posters

Go down

Was ShizMai actually considered for Mai Hime!? Empty Was ShizMai actually considered for Mai Hime!?

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:49 pm

^.^; I in no way shape or form favor the shipping of TokihaxFujino. Now then, scanning through the albums of shiznat webs i found this:

Was ShizMai actually considered for Mai Hime!? Mh2k62

Joke? Beta plans by Sunrise? Imagining Shizuru fawning over Tokiha-san kind of makes me ill. Then again I don't like Shizuru much to begin with. ^.^; Thousands of angry Shizuru-lovers can send me hate mail if so desired. 👅 It's hard to overlook this promotional art regardless of my disinterest in Fujino-san. Sunrise is no stranger to awkward surprises but maybe it would of been kind of cool to see Fujino-san and Kanzaki fight over Mai's heart, da?

Many apologies it's something I had to get off my chest. Mai-chan, why allow the kyoto girl to stalk you, when you could pursue a beautiful relationship with your best friend, Kuga-san. Sunrise made the right choice in the end or should i really be saying that? T.T ShizNat came to be not MaiNat.
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Was ShizMai actually considered for Mai Hime!? Empty Re: Was ShizMai actually considered for Mai Hime!?

Post by Natsuki Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:11 pm

Isn't this related to the drama track where Natsuki leads Mai (and Mikoto) to a lingerie shop? And where Shizuru helps Mai find one XD
Natsuki
Natsuki
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 58
Armitage GUTS!!! : 26

Back to top Go down

Was ShizMai actually considered for Mai Hime!? Empty Re: Was ShizMai actually considered for Mai Hime!?

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:40 pm

sunrise jeopardize Mai's straightness? never!
oh wait, they turned Kuga-san lesbian in the anime. >>
no mayo and tate-obsessed blunette for the television audience, nu.
Rolling Eyes
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:42 pm

While the idea of Shizuru and Mai together makes me want to do something vile to a certain red haired officer...

I believe that picture was for the drama track where Shizuru helps Mai find a bra.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:56 pm

What the two Miss Natsuki say is correct.

The reason, in my opinion, we have ShizNat in the Mai-HiME cartoon series is because Miss Shizuru was absolutely useless in the Japanese comic book. She was what Nala was in The Lion King (another one of Miss Margaret's silly films), a cardboard character with no real purpose other than to comment on a few related issues to the main plot.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down