Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-Multiverse presents: Horny-Halloween month!

+5
ookamidesu
Midori Sugiura99
Kino karutta-chan
Konaxookami
Luu Sky Sapphire
9 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mai-Multiverse presents: Horny-Halloween month! Empty Mai-Multiverse presents: Horny-Halloween month!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:02 pm

Don't click the spoiler tab below. I'm serious.

Spoiler:

Hello my stupid, sorry, parasitic sacks of entrails. Coming up in October will be Mai-Multiverse Forum's first Halloween and what better way to celebrate the month of ghosts and goblins than with a forum-wide costume-fest!

For the entire month of October, you will become two of your favorite anime/manga characters from any series. By posting in this thread, you agree to wear an avatar of your character and have your name changed for an entire month. Also, you agree to staying in character the entire time. No matter what thread you post on.

October 1-16 - Character #1
October 17-31 - Character #2

Post the name of the character/s you want to be, and I will do the name changes effective October 1st. Your names will return back to normal on November 1st. There are no take-backs, when you post here, it's a done deal.

\^o^/ I hope we can have a lot of fun with this. So post away and I'll make the changes when the time comes.

cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Mai-Multiverse presents: Horny-Halloween month! Empty Re: Mai-Multiverse presents: Horny-Halloween month!

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:05 pm

Can it be things we made up, cause I need to be Death Row Kruger. xD

Back to top Go down

Mai-Multiverse presents: Horny-Halloween month! Empty Re: Mai-Multiverse presents: Horny-Halloween month!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:06 pm

Hollowed-Words wrote:Can it be things we made up, cause I need to be Death Row Kruger. xD

ABSOLUTELY! Death Row Kruger exists in fanfiction, but is still Natsuki Kruger. An anime/manga character. :D Any second choice or will you be DR Kruger for the entire month?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:07 pm

DR Kruger all the way! Because I can't think of anything else. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:10 pm

Haha, that's cool. You still have till the 2nd half of October if you change your mind. Congrats, you will be known as Death Row Kruger.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:11 pm

Suhweeet! Better start on my avatar!

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:12 pm

oh geez Luu...the WHOLE MONTH? xDDD

Will we be able to post Out Of Character posts as well-or will we be in character the whole time?
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:14 pm

Kona wrote:oh geez Luu...the WHOLE MONTH? xDDD

Will we be able to post Out Of Character posts as well-or will we be in character the whole time?

:twisted: YES! THE WHOLE MONTH BABY!

Unless it's a real emergency, or you absolutely cannot answer a certain topic as your chosen character, never break character. Wink
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:17 pm

Well then...hrm...decisions decisions...-ponders who to be-
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:17 pm

Kona wrote:Well then...hrm...decisions decisions...-ponders who to be-

How about Sick Day Sora? XDDDDDDDD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:19 pm

How about Sick Day Sora? XDDDDDDDD

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I don't know if I could keep that up for half a month xDD Maybe the Sora I use for my Sora videos-the stupid and clueless one-but Sick Day Sora that much? dear god...I'd go insane I think xD
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:20 pm

I totally LOVE the idea, but I think I won't be able to be someone else the whole time O_O But I am looking forward to your "performances", guys : D
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:26 pm

LOL or how about involved-in-cousin-incest Haruka Tenoh? ;p

Kino karutta-chan wrote:I totally LOVE the idea, but I think I won't be able to be someone else the whole time O_O But I am looking forward to your "performances", guys : D

XD I can make an exception for you since you're one of the Columns. Please join our game, Kino-chan. Don't make me kill you. I love you
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:28 pm

LOL or how about involved-in-cousin-incest Haruka Tenoh? ;p

Now THAT I could do. =3 I'll be Haruka for one half of the month then-the first half and then for the second half...hrm-I'll decide on that later. >D
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:32 pm

:lol: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! Oh I'm so glad! :twisted: If only we had a Michiru (or should I say- MICHELLE) fan around here to assist....
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:35 pm

LOVE YOUR NEW AVATAR, CATHY! Don't go into character yet though. ;p We still have a few days to go.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:39 pm

Laughing YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! Oh I'm so glad! Twisted Evil If only we had a Michiru (or should I say- MICHELLE) fan around here to assist....

Yes- that would make my DAY >D Oh the fun I shall have....
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:39 pm

*sets camera up* Oh the nice yuri action I'll be capturing...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:55 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:LOVE YOUR NEW AVATAR, CATHY! Don't go into character yet though. ;p We still have a few days to go.

Haha yeah, I got too excited x3 I'mma be fixing it and awaiting the day :twisted:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:49 pm

:twisted: Damn straight!

You heard her folks! Enter to be a part of our Halloween craze! So far we have:

Hollowed-Words - Death Row Kruger
Kona - Haruka Tenoh
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:02 pm

Aahh I love this idea! Who to be, who to be....
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:27 pm

Midori Sugiura99 wrote:Aahh I love this idea! Who to be, who to be....

Razz Choose wisely, my beloved. It can be anyone from anime/manga.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:00 pm

I've got a few possibilities in mind.... My decision shall be forthcoming ~_^
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:05 pm

Midori Sugiura99 wrote:I've got a few possibilities in mind.... My decision shall be forthcoming ~_^

Schweet deal as long as you tell me before October 1st. :D
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:39 pm

I will, no worries!
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next