Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Fighting Love [South Park anime parody]

2 posters

Go down

anime - Let's Fighting Love [South Park anime parody] Empty Let's Fighting Love [South Park anime parody]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:07 pm

If you're a South Park fan, you are probably aware of the episode "Fun with weapons" where they parody anime. Mostly shonen.

Reason I bring it up is because today, an employee at my job (who's also crazy about anime, in a more snobby way...) said the "Let's Fighting Love" song is inaccurate. Inaccurate as in, and I quote "No anime breaks out into a song when there's a major battle scene. Matt and Trey made that up."

Oh really?

^ Sailor Moon's "Let's Fighting Love" moment. Scenes like that inspired the South Park parody. ^^; Either my co-worker lacks a sense of humor or is really stupid.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

anime - Let's Fighting Love [South Park anime parody] Empty Re: Let's Fighting Love [South Park anime parody]

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:50 pm

dont forget mai hime had a lets fighting love moment too!

SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

anime - Let's Fighting Love [South Park anime parody] Empty Re: Let's Fighting Love [South Park anime parody]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:50 pm

HAHAHAHA! Good one, Meg! That is a "Let's Fighting Love" moment. Forgot I had that video, I'm used to Midori's channel having all the Mai-stuff. ^^;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down