Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions, Feedback and Username changes

+22
*BlackRose*
planetwarrior
SpiralDasher
ookamidesu
DuranDuran
IlliterateKoi
depression76
Magus Phantalus
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Yuri-hime
Kino karutta-chan
Sergay Tate
MidnightPersona
GoldenSun13
Lerena
Midori Sugiura99
Chaglette
Amaya
Ice Silver Crystal
denerop
LilPrincessAshley
Luu Sky Sapphire
26 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Suggestions, Feedback and Username changes - Page 4 Empty Re: Suggestions, Feedback and Username changes

Post by depression76 Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:50 pm

I will not release my red color Dx
Who else liek Sara? lol we're stuck again.
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Suggestions, Feedback and Username changes - Page 4 Empty Re: Suggestions, Feedback and Username changes

Post by IlliterateKoi Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:52 pm

depression76 wrote:I will not release my red color Dx
Who else liek Sara? lol we're stuck again.

There must be someone XD
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:15 am

:3 As mentioned in the chatbox, it'll be a while until we have a Team Sara. I'll bookmark the idea for now.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DuranDuran Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:23 pm

I has a sudgestion for thed Team Sara thing!
Cause Deppy mentioned in chat that we couldn't figure out what color would be good for Team Sara and we thought well why no Dark Navy Blue.

Also who the Captain would be and some voted Deppy in the chat, but I don't mind volunteering cause I'm going to be on more offten now. ^^
DuranDuran
DuranDuran
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 235
Armitage GUTS!!! : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:25 pm

DuranDuran wrote:I has a sudgestion for thed Team Sara thing!
Cause Deppy mentioned in chat that we couldn't figure out what color would be good for Team Sara and we thought well why no Dark Navy Blue.

Also who the Captain would be and some voted Deppy in the chat, but I don't mind volunteering cause I'm going to be on more offten now. ^^

Shizuru Fujino Deppeh is Dye's sex slave, there is NO friggin' way I'd let her be a team leader. I will gladly make YOU the leader of Team Sara, that is, if you're willing to do it, mecha wolf. >:3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:26 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Shizuru Fujino Deppeh is Dye's sex slave, there is NO friggin' way I'd let her be a team leader. I will gladly make YOU the leader of Team Sara, that is, if you're willing to do it, mecha wolf. >:3

*waves a 'Duran for Leader' flag while sniggering at Dep*
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:27 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:*waves a 'Duran for Leader' flag while sniggering at Dep*

Natsuki Kruger2 A DURAN PRIDE FLAG!? WHERE'DYOUGETTHAT!? >:3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:29 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
IlliterateKoi wrote:*waves a 'Duran for Leader' flag while sniggering at Dep*

Natsuki Kruger2 A DURAN PRIDE FLAG!? WHERE'DYOUGETTHAT!? >:3

I MADE IT! Gay Rainbow
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:38 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

WAT!!!!! neko

I'm a red and red through and through! >8(
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:39 pm

depression76 wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

WAT!!!!! neko

You are aware that ManU fans say that right? XD
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:50 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:
depression76 wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

WAT!!!!! neko

You are aware that ManU fans say that right? XD

We're not in ManU's area right now, and in here Red means Zhang! Natsuki Kruger2

*pounce on Koi and gnaws her ear off*
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:54 pm

depression76 wrote:

We're not in ManU's area right now, and in here Red means Zhang! Natsuki Kruger2

*pounce on Koi and gnaws her ear off*

Where I am, red = ManU ;D nothing you say will change that >:3

*wields her broom and beats Deppy away*
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by DuranDuran Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:45 pm

I would be honored to be a team leader and I think I can do it. ^^

Thanks so much and Koi, quit beating Deppy with a broom it's very unbecoming of you. XD jk
DuranDuran
DuranDuran
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:47 pm

DuranDuran wrote:I would be honored to be a team leader and I think I can do it. ^^

Thanks so much and Koi, quit beating Deppy with a broom it's very unbecoming of you. XD jk

But she was gnawing my ear off! I had no choice ;_;
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by DuranDuran Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:57 pm

okay in that case it is accepted.
DuranDuran
DuranDuran
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:41 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:
DuranDuran wrote:I would be honored to be a team leader and I think I can do it. ^^

But she was gnawing my ear off! I had no choice ;_;

Lol. All you had to do was gnaw back at her. :3
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:58 am

I can't find anything using the search option. I tried to find the "doppelganger" board, but couldn't find it, so I tried the search option, but it didn't come back with anything.

To test it, I tried typing "Mai," but on a Mai Hime board, I couldn't find a post with the word "Mai" in it.

PS: Where's the doppelganger board? =D;;
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:41 am

SpiralDasher wrote:I can't find anything using the search option. I tried to find the "doppelganger" board, but couldn't find it, so I tried the search option, but it didn't come back with anything.

To test it, I tried typing "Mai," but on a Mai Hime board, I couldn't find a post with the word "Mai" in it.

PS: Where's the doppelganger board? =D;;

What are you looking for in particular Dashy?

For all I know the search option works quite well, but you have to put like every keywords related to what you're looking for, for the best results ^^
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:39 pm

It's not that I can't find what I'm searching for, it's not it never comes up with any search results. I click the Miyu/Alyssa search button, a small box pops up, asking me to type in search words for either posts or topics. I put in a word for it to look for and this comes up:

"No topics or posts met your search criteria"

Is it only doing this for me?
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:30 pm

SpiralDasher wrote:It's not that I can't find what I'm searching for, it's not it never comes up with any search results. I click the Miyu/Alyssa search button, a small box pops up, asking me to type in search words for either posts or topics. I put in a word for it to look for and this comes up:

"No topics or posts met your search criteria"

Is it only doing this for me?

No, it does that for me too sometimes >> That's why every time I search for something I typed in the possible thread name...worked most of the time >u<
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:07 pm

So, I just tried it, and while nothing came up for 'Mai' it did when I added 'HiME' at the end, maybe the word has to be a certain length or something? I have no idea, and assuming that you searched 'Doppelganger' that theory is out the window anyway....unless you have to search for more than one word? Though I'm not sure why you would have to do that... basically I have no idea! XD
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:49 am

Well, I've been looking for that doppelganger/look alike thread because I found a girl that look (and acts) like Shizuru, but I can't find the thread. So I used the search system and typed in both and still can't find it. x_X I can't remember whether it was called the doppelganger or look alike thread. I couldn't find it searching through the places I thought it'd be on the forum.
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:55 am

SpiralDasher wrote:Well, I've been looking for that doppelganger/look alike thread because I found a girl that look (and acts) like Shizuru, but I can't find the thread. So I used the search system and typed in both and still can't find it. x_X I can't remember whether it was called the doppelganger or look alike thread. I couldn't find it searching through the places I thought it'd be on the forum.

I could look for it when I'm more awake. XD For now, maybe you can consider making a new one? If it were merged in the past, I will make sure all threads made by members are approved by me before merging.

Remember this, fellow Columns. ;p Ask me first!

But seriously, I honestly don't remember it. Still, it doesn't hurt to look. :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:59 pm

Update for suggestions peeps.

I've recieved various PMs asking for Takeda emoticons. There will also be two new emotes that the forum REALLY needs. o_o

All three will be posted soon, check the announcement thread in the near future.

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:22 pm

It's about time we got a Takeda emote! And we're getting 2 other new ones as well? I wonder what they are...
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next