Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natsuki's love for mayonnaise in the anime...where was it?

4 posters

Go down

anime - Natsuki's love for mayonnaise in the anime...where was it? Empty Natsuki's love for mayonnaise in the anime...where was it?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:19 pm

Now I know her love for mayonnaise was more obvious in the manga, but I'm sure that obsession was in the anime as well. This is the only sighting I can recall:

anime - Natsuki's love for mayonnaise in the anime...where was it? PDVD_123

That IS mayo, right? ^^; Find more if possible, for the sake of cranky lone wolf lovers everywhere. ^o^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

anime - Natsuki's love for mayonnaise in the anime...where was it? Empty Re: Natsuki's love for mayonnaise in the anime...where was it?

Post by Natsuki Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:32 pm

I don't think there is another proof in the anime as we don't see her eating (as far as I remember), right? However the official website clearly states that her favourite food is mayonnaise.
Natsuki
Natsuki
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 58
Armitage GUTS!!! : 26

Back to top Go down

anime - Natsuki's love for mayonnaise in the anime...where was it? Empty Re: Natsuki's love for mayonnaise in the anime...where was it?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:07 pm

Natsuki wrote:I don't think there is another proof in the anime as we don't see her eating (as far as I remember), right? However the official website clearly states that her favourite food is mayonnaise.

anime - Natsuki's love for mayonnaise in the anime...where was it? Pdvd_018

Only when she ate Mai's ramen and that doesn't count. lol
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuki Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:03 am

Ha ha yes you're right, my bad. I feel stupid now lol
She didn't put mayonnaise in it, simply because Mai didn't have some. QED.
Otherwise she would have done so. I'm sure! lol
Natsuki
Natsuki
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:30 pm

Haha, nah don't feel stupid. I just like pointing things out. lol O_O; Yeah, darn Mai for not having any mayo on her.

Anime Natsuki loves her mayo I'm sure too, but I guess SUNRISE didn't want to cater to the gimmick. There was too much going on to concentrate on that. Although they dedicated an episode to Kuga's lovely pantsu collection. X3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:57 am

I'm sure Natsuki would have asked (she didnt even ask!) for mayo if it wasnt for the whole impending end of the world thing going on...
and the whole... my best friend has gone psycho what should I do thing didn't help either...
>.>;;

I actually watched the anime first, and then read the manga. At that time, I had no idea that natsuki cared for mayo at all... so im guessing the anime didnt give any indication she was partial to that... white... goo...

(im sorry... i dont like mayo at all)
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:18 pm

I'm still not very clear on this whole matter, people. What became available to the Japanese public first? The anime or the manga?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuki Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:08 pm

The anime was the first and the manga was released later (but the anime was still running)
Natsuki
Natsuki
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:45 pm

Gotcha. Thank you very much, Miss Natsuki. *bow*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShizuruF Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:05 pm

I think it is mentioned in the My Hime Destiny Manga.
ShizuruF
ShizuruF
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 56
Armitage GUTS!!! : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down