Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natsuki no Prelude 2010 *English Translation*

5 posters

Go down

prelude - Natsuki no Prelude 2010 *English Translation* Empty Natsuki no Prelude 2010 *English Translation*

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:15 pm

prelude - Natsuki no Prelude 2010 *English Translation* Mh_pre10 Special thanks to Krystal of Nol!

The story about everybody's favorite blunette doesn't just limit itself to the Mai-HiME anime series.

Natsuki no Prelude is about events that made the Kuga. And the Kuga who became a legend.

All new translation from our very own Midori Sugiura99. Only on ShizNat Webs. Anyone out there wanna translate Natsuki no Prelude in any language except for English and have it added to our page, you're more than welcome! Contact me here or by email:

ShizNat4EVER@yahoo.com

For you English readers, what are you waiting for?!

>>> Natsuki no Prelude Returns <<<
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

prelude - Natsuki no Prelude 2010 *English Translation* Empty Re: Natsuki no Prelude 2010 *English Translation*

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:22 am

I never ever want to look at this thing again. I'm just kidding XDDD

Many many months in the making, it is finally done! This is the longest and most difficult project I've ever done, so I apologize if its not all perfect. And also if you catch any typos or missing words, be sure to let us know <3

I hope everyone enjoys it!
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

prelude - Natsuki no Prelude 2010 *English Translation* Empty Re: Natsuki no Prelude 2010 *English Translation*

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:06 pm

Small text is a pain in the ass. ^_^ You can translate Mai-HiME EXA in a day, but this took you several weeks (months? pfft).
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:47 pm

I am just having a question here: Why did you translate it again?? o.o I know the one, who translated it wasn't a native English speaker, where there too many strange sentences or things like that?? :0

I don't, if it will be easier for me to use the other version for translating, since the translater was German, too *shrugs*

Anyway: Thank you! :3
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:22 pm

(( Here's a little trailer I made to further promote Natsuki no Prelude, since no Mai-HiME/Otome fan should miss out on this story.

Natsuki no Prelude Trailer [Mai-ShizNat] ♡

Teresa wrote:I am just having a question here: Why did you translate it again?? o.o I know the one, who translated it wasn't a native English speaker, where there too many strange sentences or things like that?? :0

I don't, if it will be easier for me to use the other version for translating, since the translater was German, too *shrugs*

Anyway: Thank you! :3

Something like that, Midori-sama can explain the fixes the original translation needed. Plus I've been wanting to do my own version and with my beloved's help, we did that. Still looking forward to your German translation if you ever get around to it. ^_~ Only because I was so impressed with the translation of the Sailor Pluto book. XD ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:25 pm

(You were impressed?? o_o
Well, I actually did started to translate it weeks ago, but I didn't work on it for weeks, too D; )
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:06 pm

Teresa wrote:(You were impressed?? o_o
Well, I actually did started to translate it weeks ago, but I didn't work on it for weeks, too D; )

(( Impressed you were able to do it so quickly. O_O;

Ah I see, because of your work right? ^o^ No rush, can't wait till it's done even though I can't readz German. ;p ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:08 pm

(Quickly?? Oh, well, I know that I am slow sometimes. So many things someone can do *sighs*
Anyway, I only have one page done XDDDD But don't worry, I will do it, even if it takes one year o_O)
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbleduckie Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:46 pm

I think I've already read a translated version of this out there, but I will read Midori-san's translated work too since she did mention that it took her months to complete it. Thanks!
bubbleduckie
bubbleduckie
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 20
Armitage GUTS!!! : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:40 pm

THANK YOU. You should've SEEN the translation of someone else! I could barely understand it. I had to read it over and over before I could even begin to grasp WTF they were talking about.

This one is just like an orgasm to my eyes. I can understand it and the flow is great.

Any plans to translate Destiny? I had to stop reading that one because of the poor translation. I couldn't follow a thing
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Bubuzuke points : 2072
Armitage GUTS!!! : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down