Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The smexy Chie Harada/Hallard thread

5 posters

Go down

The smexy Chie Harada/Hallard thread Empty The smexy Chie Harada/Hallard thread

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:46 am

Chie Harada from Mai-HIME:

The smexy Chie Harada/Hallard thread ChieHarada

Chie Hallard from Mai-Otome:

The smexy Chie Harada/Hallard thread ChieHallard

The Mai-Multiverse is filled with various sexy incarnations of our favorite characters. One of the sexiest has to be Chie. The sexy gossip queen in Mai-HiME and the beautiful #2 Pearl of the Trias. While I've always liked Chie, she always sat on the sidelines for me. Midori-sama (my love...) developed this strong love for the character, so much that it inspired me. In many ways, Chie has a lot more appeal than I originally thought. The name "Chie" for starters, is uber hot. Then there's her tendency to hold an object in such an alluring way. The girl should be a model, just look at the second pic from Mai-Otome. Even Shizuru can't make holding a rose THAT sexy. *_*

Discuss Chie and everything about her from the Mai-Multiverse! Including her relationship with Aoi. One of my top five favorite Mai ships. I love you
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

The smexy Chie Harada/Hallard thread Empty Re: The smexy Chie Harada/Hallard thread

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:57 am

o.o notice how she's holding the utensil and the rose in the exact same way?
she has magic fingers... -perv blush-
Chie should have her own series! sunrise should of made her a hime instead of shiho too
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

The smexy Chie Harada/Hallard thread Empty Re: The smexy Chie Harada/Hallard thread

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:18 pm

Because Shiho didn't add anything to the series as a HiME, I agree. Chie would of been the perfect HiME (sexier too. Not to say Shiho was sexy to begin with...), who would suspect her? 👅
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:31 pm

I always thought Aoi would have made a cool HiME, but anyway, Chie would have made an awesome HiME.

Any Chie is automatic sexiness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:30 am

Chie is just mindblowingly sexy. Besides that-she's ALWAYS there when there's juicy gossip stories WAITING to happen. She's just awesome like that.

Besides that-Chie+Aoi=AMAZING. those two are lethal together in HiME and I was a tad sad there wasn't more of those two being devils together in Otome. They just have such great dynamics, and to hell with anyone who doesn't think these two can't be a couple. -shakes fist- they're just about as cannon as any other pairing in the series!
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:56 pm

Kona wrote:Chie is just mindblowingly sexy. Besides that-she's ALWAYS there when there's juicy gossip stories WAITING to happen. She's just awesome like that.

Besides that-Chie+Aoi=AMAZING. those two are lethal together in HiME and I was a tad sad there wasn't more of those two being devils together in Otome. They just have such great dynamics, and to hell with anyone who doesn't think these two can't be a couple. -shakes fist- they're just about as cannon as any other pairing in the series!

:lol: Her gossip ways remind me of several friends of mine. None of them were an Asian goddess like Chie, just valley girls who love flipping their hair. XD Chattin' about the latest couple whether local or Hollywood.

Chie x Aoi ship in Mai-HiME could of been just as awesome as ShizNat. I don't believe SUNRISE gave them enough time to really shine. You saw their omake together, right? Their charisma is bigger than all of us! As for Mai-Otome where they seem to be officially together (Wink), I'd love to see more interaction between them. I wish they were canon in Mai-HiME since they were always together in comparison to Otome. And because HiME Chie x Aoi are from the present day Earth (okay 2004-2005), it would of been cool to see a spin off show with them talking about current events. Whether it's at Fuuka or round the world! X3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:08 pm

You saw their omake together, right?

Luu, who HASN'T seen that omake!? That one still remains one on my favorite omakes. There should be a Mai series where Chie and Aoi get more love D= Otome had more of them, but not together. I want more Chie and Aoi together! x3 I think those two hounding around for gossip would be a good new series-they'd be epic reporters or detectives I think x3
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:15 pm

*drools at the thought of them being detectives* Imagine the girls in their offices, Chie wearing a beautiful business suit, very low cut skirt and Aoi is underneath her desk... :oops: I'm expecting too much out of a potential spin off series. ;p

These two need a lot more love for sure. That's the problem with the Mai-series, specifically Mai-HiME. They have all these wonderful characters and they have no idea what do with them. Even Sister Yukariko, everyone's least favorite HiME, could become a sensation in the hands of a good writer. This is my opinion, but this is one of those anime series where the secondary character outshine the main cast. Maybe not headliners like Natsuki or Midori (though Midori could of used more screentime), but I can tell you right now that I have more fond memories of Chie than Mai Tokiha herself.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:21 pm

*drools at the thought of them being detectives* Imagine the girls in their offices, Chie wearing a beautiful business suit, very low cut skirt and Aoi is underneath her desk... Embarassed I'm expecting too much out of a potential spin off series. ;p

oh god...pardon me I think I just got a nosebleed. Damn it Luu! Now I want to write the two of them as detectives! (Wait-how is that a bad thing)

This is my opinion, but this is one of those anime series where the secondary character outshine the main cast. Maybe not headliners like Natsuki or Midori (though Midori could of used more screentime), but I can tell you right now that I have more fond memories of Chie than Mai Tokiha herself.

Amen-I like series where secondary characters get love-or they stick out to me. Though a few of the secondarys WERE pretty central, I was more fond of Chie than Mai. xD To be honest I think butting Mai out as main character in Otome was a smart move-and Chie was just so much more interesting than her in HiME.
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:53 pm

Kona wrote:oh god...pardon me I think I just got a nosebleed. Damn it Luu! Now I want to write the two of them as detectives! (Wait-how is that a bad thing)

XD I love doing that to girls. Works with ShizNat most of the time. ^_~ Not a bad thing, now you've got me curious. O_O Chie and Aoi, the sexiest detectives in Japan. Taking down the bad guys, catching the latest gossip, and getting some action behind closed doors.

Kona wrote:Amen-I like series where secondary characters get love-or they stick out to me. Though a few of the secondarys WERE pretty central, I was more fond of Chie than Mai. xD To be honest I think butting Mai out as main character in Otome was a smart move-and Chie was just so much more interesting than her in HiME.

Chie sweeping Arika off her feet was a marvelous entrance in Mai-Otome, wouldn't you say? ^_~ I can recall fans being pissed off with Mai arriving so late in the series, reduced to only being referenced (the legend of the Fire Stirring Ruby). When she showed up, I was happy to see her. Did she add anything to the overall story? Not really. ^^;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:55 pm

Must...refrain...from...doing....this...

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:04 pm

Hollowed-Words wrote:Must...refrain...from...doing....this...

Bad, Cathy! Bad! Let Kona do it. ;p I have a better idea for you. Make a fic about Chie and Aoi as lesbian Sea World trainers. One day after a hurricane blasts through, a whale with a giant afro gets washed into one of the pools. Chie discovers is and wants to make it an attraction because of her obsession with sensationalism. Aoi makes friends with the whale, which she names Sakomizu. Throughout the story, she tries desperately to get Chie to free the thing, but she doesn't want to. That is until the evil bloodthirsty Natsuki Kruger, head of the Japanese whaling company, wants to kill Sakomizu and display it's fro as a trophy. It's up to the smexy duo to Free Sakomizu and kill Natsuki Kruger!

Okay they don't have to kill Natsuki, just free the fat whale. X3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:06 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Hollowed-Words wrote:Must...refrain...from...doing....this...

Bad, Cathy! Bad! Let Kona do it. ;p I have a better idea for you. Make a fic about Chie and Aoi as lesbian Sea World trainers. One day after a hurricane blasts through, a whale with a giant afro gets washed into one of the pools. Chie discovers is and wants to make it an attraction because of her obsession with sensationalism. Aoi makes friends with the whale, which she names Sakomizu. Throughout the story, she tries desperately to get Chie to free the thing, but she doesn't want to. That is until the evil bloodthirsty Natsuki Kruger, head of the Japanese whaling company, wants to kill Sakomizu and display it's fro as a trophy. It's up to the smexy duo to Free Sakomizu and kill Natsuki Kruger!

Okay they don't have to kill Natsuki, just free the fat whale. X3

OMG XD All of this I love xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:04 pm

XD Random much?

I'll have a special Chie surprise when I get back. ^_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:59 pm

Okay not really a surprise, but it's moments like these make me fangasm:

The smexy Chie Harada/Hallard thread PDVD_024-1
The smexy Chie Harada/Hallard thread PDVD_025-2
The smexy Chie Harada/Hallard thread PDVD_026-2

Those cute private discussions. Choi rules.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:46 pm

Choi is indeed smexy *nosebleed*

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:37 pm

When I'm done with Miyu and Nao screen shots, I'm doing Chie next. She deserves it. <3_<3 I think I'll include Aoi in there too. All future ship screen shots will be together in one album.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:42 pm

Omg seriously how did I miss this thread until now?! Considering Chie is my frickin' favorite in Otome X33 And my current obsession of choice. *drools* She is quickly becoming a MeganNao-like love for me X3333

She is just so.... gah, so beautiful And yeah she's very Zuka like, especially when she's holding the rose, but detaching her from that she is just... amazing *_____* I really can't wait to see the rest of Otome. I need moar CHIE.

And Chie and Aoi are adorable canon lesbian love ~ <3

Srsly cannot wait for Chie shots, Ruu-chan <33
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:02 pm

The smexy Chie Harada/Hallard thread 63644610

While recording Mai-HiME/Otome audios yesterday, I revisited one of Chie's best scenes ever.

The smexy Chie Harada/Hallard thread Pdvd_063
The smexy Chie Harada/Hallard thread Pdvd_064
The smexy Chie Harada/Hallard thread Pdvd_065

Take that Erstin-chan. :3 You should of heard Chie's laugh as she walked away, so sexy! Mitsuki Saiga <3333
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:18 pm

Double post for an extra dosage of Chie Hallard yummehness:

The smexy Chie Harada/Hallard thread Chie_h10

Me and my girlfriend love to oogle at the backs of strong women. You can tell Chie works out in-between sitting around looking sexy and making Aoi orgasm. Ohlookthere'sBoobagetooXD.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:44 am

mmm... Chie :) Don't mind if I do.

Is it just me or does she look like Sue Perkins (hands up if you know who she is.Mikoto Minagi) http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6a/SusanP.JPG
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1966
Armitage GUTS!!! : 613

http://wuzzupy13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 01, 2011 9:03 pm

GoldenSun13 wrote:mmm... Chie :) Don't mind if I do.

Is it just me or does she look like Sue Perkins (hands up if you know who she is.Mikoto Minagi) http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6a/SusanP.JPG

Chie is sweeter than the sweetest nectar. ;3

Mikoto Minagi I know Sue Perkins very well (thanks to my EX and her British love)! Good observation there, Sunny. :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:49 am

Scraps of Chie Hallard (Otome robe) from Mai-Otome Zwei that I took as a request for The Fire Stirring Ruby. Enjoy.

The smexy Chie Harada/Hallard thread PDVD_014-3
The smexy Chie Harada/Hallard thread PDVD_000-43
The smexy Chie Harada/Hallard thread PDVD_001-22
The smexy Chie Harada/Hallard thread PDVD_002-18
The smexy Chie Harada/Hallard thread PDVD_003-16
The smexy Chie Harada/Hallard thread PDVD_004-12
The smexy Chie Harada/Hallard thread PDVD_006-6
The smexy Chie Harada/Hallard thread PDVD_007-5
The smexy Chie Harada/Hallard thread PDVD_008-5
The smexy Chie Harada/Hallard thread PDVD_009-5
The smexy Chie Harada/Hallard thread PDVD_010-3 <- Best shot of her.
The smexy Chie Harada/Hallard thread PDVD_011-3
The smexy Chie Harada/Hallard thread PDVD_012-2
The smexy Chie Harada/Hallard thread PDVD_013-2
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:48 am

O_O The following is Luu Sky Sapphire new favorite image of Chie:

The smexy Chie Harada/Hallard thread Animep11

Why is this not a full sized poster in real life? Why?! ;_; *sulks in corner*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down