Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread

+30
Magus Phantalus
GoldenSun13
Kuga Natsuki
shezaei-neko
IlliterateKoi
MidnightPersona
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Veronica-Searrs
planetwarrior
Yuri-hime
depression76
SpiralDasher
Kyubey Mittens
Defiant
pokemoneg
Vampirestein
Loki Silvertongue
Kino karutta-chan
Amaya
GhibliFreek
TeaLover
she-ga-roo
Konaxookami
PrincessMai94
madarao
SpiderNeKoHiME
Midori Sugiura99
emochick
Luu Sky Sapphire
LilPrincessAshley
34 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:36 pm

You like the Lightning trilogy, Kiros? Hey Neko! You have a new friend over here! :'3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread

Post by Kiros Razer Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:48 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:You like the Lightning trilogy, Kiros? Hey Neko! You have a new friend over here! :'3
Been playing Final Fantasy since NES,
I was really impressed by XIII, the third installment is what I want now.
I wanted XIII-2 to be continued.
I liked it's game play curious to play the third installment.:D 

I have the nintendo power of Final Fantasy I in my room.
It's my strategy guide I used as a kid.
I'm a collector of old school games, loyal to FF.

I find other games to catch my interest too.
FF adds to breaking down and purchasing next gen consoles.
XIII does give you that yuri feel in ways.Mikoto Minagi 
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 730
Armitage GUTS!!! : 112

http://kirosrazer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:04 pm

bump 

Luu Sky Sapphire reviews Aliens Colonial Marines...

Objection : Didn't he review that game already!?

...MAY I FINISH?!

mai hime : Sorry.

Thank you. <3

Luu Sky Sapphire reviews Aliens Colonial Marines: Stasis Interrupted DLC

After two wonderful hours (give or take), I finished the "Stasis Interrupted" DLC for Aliens Colonial Marines. Or as I'd like to call it: "Gearbox Apologizes". So did it live up to the promise of answering the questions from the original campaign mode?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! \*A*/ SO WORTH THE $10 I PAID!

Since some of you may have watched the 1986 film 'Aliens' recently (if you haven't, I can assume you've been living under a rock and buried in sand on some desert island since birth), then you'll know what I'm talking about during my review. Keep in mind that I won't be talking about the gameplay in this DLC. It's pretty much identical to the original campaign mode.

The DLC begins with a discussion between Bishop Weyland (the CEO of those evil fuckers, Weyland-Yutani) and two men he just captured. One of them, a man named Stone, is killed for refusing to give any information. He starts to interrogate the second man, who is revealed to be Hicks (from the 1986 Aliens film). Bishop demands answers from him on what happened with the "Legato", a ship that carried Xenomorph specimens. We cut to a flashback sequence where we meet a young woman named Lisbeth Hutchins. She's a colonist who has just been infected by a Facehugger, as well as her friend. After her friend dies, she begins to search for her parents. This is where the gameplay begins; starting as Lisbeth with NO weapon and doing a lot of stealth to get past Xenomorph. The survival horror aspect is back for a brief time (like it was in the original campaign during the sewer mission), as Lisbeth sneaks past Xenos and asshole Weyland-Yutani soldiers.

Eventually you meet up with Stone and some other guy (forget his name) who assist you for a while. Lisbeth splits up with the guys to look for her parents, only to find that they were killed by the soldiers. In her anger, Lisbeth announces that she is going to blow the Legato and everything inside it. Meanwhile, Stone and the nameless guy run into Hicks in his hypersleep chamber (where we last saw him in the Aliens film). Stone wakes him up from hypersleep to inform him of the situation.

NOW HERE IS WHERE I WENT FANBOY INSANE: Hicks looks to his left and notices that Ripley has a Facehugger attached to her. Before he can save her, Weyland-Yutani soldiers appear and a gun battle ensues. One of the bullets shots accidentally pierces the Facehuggers's legs, causing acid to bleed out. So if anyone ever wondered what caused the electrical fire in the opening of 'Alien 3', that was it! Hicks and Stone kill the Weyland-Yutani soldiers easily, but nameless guy gets beat up and tossed and locked inside Hick's hypersleep chamber. When the ship senses the electrical fire, it forces all hypersleep chambers to eject into an E.E.V. lifeboat. So Ripley, Newt and the nameless guy all get jettisoned and sent to the newest planet, Fury 161 (where the events of the film 'Alien 3' took place). Hicks is incredible upset, but Stone tells him that there's still a chance they can catch up to her. They just have to escape the shape and fly down to Fury 161.

On their way out, the guys get a message from Lisbeth telling them that she's going to blow the ship. In a desperate hurry, Hicks and Stone disconnect the umbilical tunnel that connects the Sulaco and the Legato. If they don't do this, it will cause a chain reaction destroying everyone. They both complete the mission, but Lisbeth wasn't so lucky. The second she set off the self-destruct countdown, a Xenomorph bursts from her chest and the last thing she sees is everything blowing up around her.

Hicks and Stone make their way to Fury 101 and OMG....HICKS WAS ACTUALLY THERE!? That's right, the cutscenes shows that Hicks made it on time to see Ripley one more time before she sacrificed herself and the Alien Queen (inside her chest) by falling into the giant furnace. If I thought that scene was powerful before, it's now even more sad knowing Hicks watched the woman he loves die for the greater good. From here, the soldiers arrest and capture the guys.

Now we cut back to present time where Bishop Weyland trashes Ripley on how her sacrifice was foolish and selfish. Furious, Hicks reminds him that Ripley just saved billions of people by doing what she did. That is NOT selfish at all and I agree. Still, Bishop continues to talk more trash about how everyone is expendable when it comes to Xenomorph studies and use. Bishop's assistant overhears this and turns on him, allowing Hicks to escape. Bishop Weyland warns them both that NOBODY is coming to save them and stop him from creating a whole new horde of Xenomorph. The two escape the ship and head back down into LV426 in hopes of sending a distress call to the other Colonial Marines to stop Weyland-Yutani. After fighting off hundreds of Xenos and soldiers, the two manage to send the distress call. Hicks is eventually captured, but it's too late. The marines are on their way and that's when the events of the original campaign begins.

While four hours shorter than the original campaign, "Stasis Interrupted" is a much needed addition to the story. Basically it's one big prologue that needed to be told. Lisbeth's short story was heartbreaking as was Hicks knowing that he lost Ripley twice. It's emotionally powerful drama, something the original campaign was missing. Not to mention more suspenseful survival horror situations that are more true to the movie franchise. Now I can honestly say that Aliens: Colonial Marines is a complete game and I still think it was better than people say.
---

+ Lisbeth: A FEMALE LEAD!
+ All plot-holes from the original campaign have been filled. YES! If only Mai-HiME/Otome would do that...
+ Hicks has more screen time! Michael Biehn's voice acting is badass.
+ More survival horror gameplay
- A little short
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:20 pm

Sis Fist 
To Kiros for liking FF XIII!!! (*3*)/
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:17 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Sis Fist 
To Kiros for liking FF XIII!!! (*3*)/

And I thought Narsilia was bad. >:3 You are the biggest FF XIII fangirl of all time!

Lightning FF13 Fang : WE'RE THE ONLY ONES TO EVER HAVE A TRILOGY! BOO-YAH!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:37 pm

bump 

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!!!! ANOTHER CANON ALIEN GAME IS COMING!!! WATCH THIS TRAILER NOW!!!

The title of the game is 'Alien: Isolation" It's a prequel to Aliens and a sequel to the original Alien. Don't worry, this is NO spin off story! This one is very close to home...BECAUSE THE PROTAGONIST IS RIPLEY'S DAUGHTER! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

AND THAT'S NOT EVEN THE BEST PART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS GAME WILL BE A SURVIVAL HORROR GAME WITH ONLY ONE ALIEN CHASING YOU THROUGHOUT THE GAME! Hence "Alien" not "Aliens". Matching the exact same tone of the 1979 original that started the franchise. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, WHY FACK MUST I WAIT THE ENTIRE YEAR!!?!??!!?!??

To follow up on my last wall post, let me educate you on what Alien Isolation is. In the movie screen shot from the 'Aliens' extended cut...

Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread - Page 8 Aliens10

...we learn that Ripley had a daughter named Amanda, who died single and alone at an elderly age. Ripley was supposed to return home for her 11th birthday party, but never showed up because of the incident with the Xenomorph. Causing Ripley to float through space in her life boat for 57 years. During Ripley's long sleep, 15 years passed since the Xenomorph attack and Amanda is now a 26 year old adult as seen in the early screen shot of the new game:

Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread - Page 8 Alienr10

According to early plot details, Amanda wants to know what happened to her mother (understandably!), so she goes on a mission to find her. Only to run into another Xenomorph that will chase you throughout the entire game. The Ripley family truly is cursed with this extraterrestrial.

Feels  I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY THIS ON 360!!!!!  Feels 

Now let's look at it from this perspective: It's no surprise that Amanda will survive the events of this game. She died as an old woman. The driving point of this game will be Amanda trying to find her mother in the endless reaches of space, while probably figuring out that Weyland-Yutani was behind everything at the same time. She is already a likable character for even having the bravery to find her mother, despite the impossibilities.

This game will make that one little scene from 'Aliens' even more emotionally powerful.|

P.S. Screw anyone who thought Colonial Marines sucked. It was okay, not horrible. This game will be GREAT. I have a very good feeling about it. Think about it, to take such an important part of an iconic character's life and explore it? That is caring for the fans. Colonial Marines was placed in the hands of guys who had a million projects to do, so the result was rushed. This one is going to be nurtured fully.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:24 pm

I know I promised I'll write a review with my thoughts regarding Lightning Returns. But I decided to just make a brief list without revealing too much info, since the launch in the rest of the world is less than a month away.
Also I think it might have been biased since I love Light. *3*

So here it goes. First the things I liked/loved. (I'll add more if they come to my mind)

1. Fang comes back! And is a battle party member for a brief time. Still, it is great!
2. Vanille (my waifu) is back again. She's special. Ever since the 1st game the creators wanted her to be special.
3. Mogs + Light = cuteness and hilariousness.
4. Reveals a bit more of the FF XIII/Fabulla Nova Crystallys mythology.
5. Some of the garbs are really awesome! And so are some of the weapons.
6. Complete customization of Light. The armor, shield, weapon do have an impact in her abilities.
7. Light and Chocobo girl (not Chocolina, mind you)... XD
8. Light is so awesome. She grew as a character. I love it.
9. Some of the new scores of the OST are really nice. I already have some favorites.

Things I didn't like too much or hated.

1. Too much Hope.
2. The easy mode can be too easy. They recommend you to play on easy mode for plot/completion purposes but I think it really takes the challenge they were trying to accomplish in this game by suggesting it.
3. Some missions may be a bit cryptic to get when you read them. Besides that, no complains there.
4. Not many beasts or enemies to fight. So, it kinda be more repetitive than expected.
5. Fanille assumptions. NOT HAPPENING, even if it seems it does.
6. Some of Light's outfits are sooooo OOC for Light. But well, sadly she kinda became a selling doll of SE in this game to exploit her like that... T^T
7. Lot's of music themes for the areas, it can change drastically. I think it can be good and bad...

** There's too much dialogue. I don't think this is bad, but I know some people might hate it and would prefer more action.

All in all. It is a game I enjoyed a lot and I think it makes a great closure for this trilogy.

Last edited by shezaei-neko on Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:52 pm

bump 

Speaking of trilogies with closures...

Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread - Page 8 DSCI0400_zpsdb620205

omg How did THIS end up in my collection...NEKO?!  Trollface 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:34 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
bump 

Speaking of trilogies with closures...

Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread - Page 8 DSCI0400_zpsdb620205

omg How did THIS end up in my collection...NEKO?!  Trollface 

Kagura : Stop teasing the sacred Neko and take good care of this. It is an order from me!!

Lightning FF13  Fang  (FLigh approves this)

Thanks Kagura-sama.
I'm very surprised and how fast it arrived. I thought it would take a week since it was free shipping. Razz

shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:02 pm

Amazon's shipping is extremely fast, Neko. Why do you think I get my merchandise so fast. >:3 And stop using my wife as your scapegoat!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:54 pm

bump

New arrivals! Alice's Mom's Rescue for the Sega Dreamcast! Yeah, can you believe it?! A 2015 game for Sega's swan song. It was released by the Hucast homebrew team, but you'd never think of it as homebrew since it resembles an official release. The game is a simple 2D platform, but also a very challenging one. It's a lot of fun! The game also works on any Dreamcast console. US, Europe or Japan, it's a region free disc.

Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread - Page 8 Dsc00810
Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread - Page 8 Dsc00811
Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread - Page 8 12006410

I also got Omega Quintet for the PS4. Picked it up along with new Guild Wars 2 gems cards for my fiancee. I heard some negative things about the game, but mainly from the aesthetics standpoint. Let's get real, anything with young anime girls with tropes is gonna bother the casual player. Regardless of that, the gameplay is pretty solid. It's turned-based style goodness. I could care less about the story in a release like this. I just want to play a damn JRPG. I needed anything (that wasn't freaking Bloodborne) to hold me over until real games like the Final Fantasy 7 remake and Shenmue III are released.

See, I need my fun games (Saints Row IV) and my interactive experiences (Witcher III). Omega Quintet falls under both categories in a small way. Good enough for me! Happy

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:31 am

One day to go before The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is released. Quite a number of my acquaintances will be enduring sleepless nights tonight...
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 976
Armitage GUTS!!! : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:27 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:One day to go before The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is released. Quite a number of my acquaintances will be enduring sleepless nights tonight...

A few hours into the N64 quality game and I was thinking, "WOW! I'm BORED!" My friend popped in Horizon Zero Dawn for me, and I can honestly say he saved my afternoon. Fantastic game, which I'll get my slimy hands on later tonight.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Wed May 03, 2017 7:09 pm

I just finished up playing NieR:Automata, so I've written up some of my more detailed thoughts on it!:

NieR:

Overall, I'd give it a 6/10.
The gameplay was great, and the soundtrack was mostly enjoyable, but I felt quite let down by the narrative and its approach to the central themes. (。•́︿•̀。)

Last edited by Akamanto on Thu May 04, 2017 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarification!)
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 202
Armitage GUTS!!! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 03, 2017 10:12 pm

Akamanto wrote:I just finished up playing NieR:Automata, so I've written up some of my more detailed thoughts on it!:

NieR:

Overall, I'd give it a 6/10.
The gameplay was great, and the soundtrack was mostly enjoyable, but I felt quite let down by the narrative and its approach to the central themes. (。•́︿•̀。)

I've been enjoying NieR:Automata a lot! Free roaming hack-n-slash is always a good thing! And the soundtrack? Let me just put it this way: There were times where I had to take 20 minute breaks at the apartment building ruins in the desert, because that piece is mesmerizingly (so not a word) stimulating on my brain.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Wed May 03, 2017 11:44 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I've been enjoying NieR:Automata a lot! Free roaming hack-n-slash is always a good thing! And the soundtrack? Let me just put it this way: There were times where I had to take 20 minute breaks at the apartment building ruins in the desert, because that piece is mesmerizingly (so not a word) stimulating on my brain.
I'm really glad! ☆(≧▽≦)☆ A lot of people have saying that, because they liked Automata so much, they're going back and playing Yokoo's old games, too. I'd've never imagined it back when I was playing Drakengard as a kid.

And, yeah! I preordered the soundtrack, too, so I got the first track bonus of the Hacking Tracks. I've been sharing the .flac files with my friends. So... If you're a fan of the mesmerisingly (it is a word) beautiful soundtrack... Just let me know. (o˘◡˘o)☆

I don't regret getting the Black Box edition at all. May not have been all I hoped for, but I'd still solidly recommend it to anyone.
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Fri May 05, 2017 7:43 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

A few hours into the N64 quality game and I was thinking,  "WOW! I'm BORED!" My friend popped in Horizon Zero Dawn for me, and I can honestly say he saved my afternoon. Fantastic game, which I'll get my slimy hands on later tonight.

How in the heck did you manage to get bored within a few hours of playing it?? I've got over 100 hours in it so far and I'm no where near being bored!!
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Sat May 06, 2017 1:10 pm

Just started playing Titan Souls. Have no sense of direction, so it's pretty confusing getting around anywhere, but the gameplay is kinda fun and I like the aesthetic.
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sat May 06, 2017 1:22 pm

Akamanto wrote:Just started playing Titan Souls. Have no sense of direction, so it's pretty confusing getting around anywhere, but the gameplay is kinda fun and I like the aesthetic.
Looks kinda retro from the screenshots. Reminds me I'm due to revisit some old SNES games via emu.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Sat May 06, 2017 1:29 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:Looks kinda retro from the screenshots. Reminds me I'm due to revisit some old SNES games via emu.
I'd describe it as the original Zelda game mixed with Dark Souls. Lots of "hit the enemy in the big weak point" bosses so far, although I've not found many dungeons yet, so I dunno if you get any extra abilities as well.

If it's on sale or on PS+, I'd recommend getting it. (⌒▽⌒)
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sat May 06, 2017 3:58 pm

Akamanto wrote:I'd describe it as the original Zelda game mixed with Dark Souls. Lots of "hit the enemy in the big weak point" bosses so far, although I've not found many dungeons yet, so I dunno if you get any extra abilities as well.

If it's on sale or on PS+, I'd recommend getting it. (⌒▽⌒)
Yeah, I was thinking A Link to the Past too, along with Link's Awakening & the Oracle games, definitely look like reference points from the screenshots. Thanks for the tip, I shall be sure to check it out!
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 21, 2017 10:52 pm

Akamanto wrote:I'm really glad! ☆(≧▽≦)☆ A lot of people have saying that, because they liked Automata so much, they're going back and playing Yokoo's old games, too. I'd've never imagined it back when I was playing Drakengard as a kid.

☆(≧▽≦)☆ OMG, DRAKENGARD! A lot of good memories with that one! But you know, Akamanto, I've never played the game that supposedly takes place BEFORE Nier: Automata? The self titled Nier that was on Xbox 360 (and PS3, too, I think). There are obvious references to that game during my Automata playthrough, but they sort of mean nothing to me since I've never played the original Nier. IT SUCKS, THOUGH! I wish I could fanboy over these cameos and references! I'm told that the original is nowhere near as good as Automata, which is why I'm not in a hurry to hunt it down. Maybe I'll just watch the YouTube playthroughs first...

IlliterateKoi wrote:
How in the heck did you manage to get bored within a few hours of playing it?? I've got over 100 hours in it so far and I'm no where near being bored!!

Happy I'm not you, obviously. I lack ze boobs. But yeah, a good game should captivate my attention from the get-go. Whether through superficial reasons (graphics), or legitimate ones (the story and characters), and Zelda (with it's Playstation 2 visuals) came up short. Horizon Zero Dawn on the other hand, got my attention rather quickly. 100, 200, probably 300+ hours by now later, and I'm still following Aloy on her majestic science fiction-fantasy adventure. But it's good that you enjoy Zelda, so more power to you and your toaster!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Mon May 22, 2017 12:19 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:☆(≧▽≦)☆ OMG, DRAKENGARD! A lot of good memories with that one! But you know, Akamanto, I've never played the game that supposedly takes place BEFORE Nier: Automata? The self titled Nier that was on Xbox 360 (and PS3, too, I think). There are obvious references to that game during my Automata playthrough, but they sort of mean nothing to me since I've never played the original Nier. IT SUCKS, THOUGH! I wish I could fanboy over these cameos and references! I'm told that the original is nowhere near as good as Automata, which is why I'm not in a hurry to hunt it down. Maybe I'll just watch the YouTube playthroughs first...
Oh, really? You have a lot to look forward to! I wish I could experience the original NieR for the first time again. It's an emotional rollercoaster, for sure. (。- ω -);;

Well, in my opinion, while the gameplay for the original NieR isn't anywhere near as good as Automata's, it's still leagues better than Drakengard's, so if you can tolerate that, you probably won't be too put off by anything you find in NieR. I also prefer the storyline in NieR to that of Automata, because it's paced out a lot more, so there's more time to get attached to the central characters before the Yokoo Train of Pain™ hits them.

Which Drakengards have you played? My favourite is probably DoD2, so I'm probably not a good judge of quality, in any case. Best to stick to the YouTube playthroughs, after all... (。・//ε//・。)
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by SXD Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:27 pm

... *sigh* I know this is a long shot, but does anyone here currently play GTA Online on Xbox One?

I have a crew that could use a few more members. We are just a few solo players that like to play in controlled lobbies so we don't have to deal with trolls. This game is frustrating if you're trying to make money while people are just blowing you up for fun.

We require female avatars while setting the crew as active. (good looking ones are preferred)
Our daily lobbies are mainly for making money, but you can just hang in them if you want.
Solo work in the lobby is of course fine, it's what we do mostly anyway.
We offer help if you need assistance or backup with cargo deliveries.
Rotate VIP work and business battle cargo depending how many are in the lobby.
No team killing.
No immaturity so no infighting.
No trolling or PVP when you're on your own with the crew set as active.
In game snaps and editor photos strongly encouraged.
We'll have meets and stuff as soon as there are enough members.

Message me or just reply here if interested. This game really needs some nicer more mature people.

Yeah I know, long shot, but thanks for your time.

SXD
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 26
Armitage GUTS!!! : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:25 pm

SXD wrote:... *sigh* I know this is a long shot, but does anyone here currently play GTA Online on Xbox One?

I have a crew that could use a few more members. We are just a few solo players that like to play in controlled lobbies so we don't have to deal with trolls. This game is frustrating if you're trying to make money while people are just blowing you up for fun.

We require female avatars while setting the crew as active. (good looking ones are preferred)
Our daily lobbies are mainly for making money, but you can just hang in them if you want.
Solo work in the lobby is of course fine, it's what we do mostly anyway.
We offer help if you need assistance or backup with cargo deliveries.
Rotate VIP work and business battle cargo depending how many are in the lobby.
No team killing.
No immaturity so no infighting.
No trolling or PVP when you're on your own with the crew set as active.
In game snaps and editor photos strongly encouraged.
We'll have meets and stuff as soon as there are enough members.

Message me or just reply here if interested. This game really needs some nicer more mature people.

Yeah I know, long shot, but thanks for your time.

Unfortunately, no. If I did have time to sit down and dedicate myself to GTA online, you would have yourself a boring, but clean and nice partner here. The online community can be extremely toxic, and I'm at a casual age now.

Speaking of casual play, I've been playing the Shenmue/Shenmue II HD collection on my PS4 lately, but I may have to sidestep them for a few days to focus on Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Need to pick up my copy soon. leek
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8