Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kagutsuchi vs. Kiyohime

+10
TeaLover
zanekal1
she-ga-roo
ookamidesu
Highman
Ice Silver Crystal
RedEyedWolf
Kino karutta-chan
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
14 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Who wins?

Kagutsuchi vs. Kiyohime - Page 4 Vote_lcap243%Kagutsuchi vs. Kiyohime - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 37 ]
Kagutsuchi vs. Kiyohime - Page 4 Vote_lcap257%Kagutsuchi vs. Kiyohime - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 57% 
[ 49 ]

Total Votes : 86

Kagutsuchi vs. Kiyohime - Page 4 Empty Re: Kagutsuchi vs. Kiyohime

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:46 am

TeaLover wrote:if there were a fighting game for Mai Hime like Tekken or Soul Calibur.

I'll show you all how Kiyohime and Shizuru will win against any child or hime. :twisted:
in PSN or XBOX Live i can take anyone on

:D There are, but it's for the PSP.

Here is Shizuru facing off against Midori Sugiura. ;p

I'll take you up on that challenge if we had an online Mai-HiME game. Give me 48 hours with Yukariko or Natsuki, and the bubuzuke will go down. 👅
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TeaLover Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:14 am

Very Happy There are, but it's for the PSP.

Here is Shizuru facing off against Midori Sugiura. ;p

Nice one, i want to buy the game but its so unfortunate that this is not in english.
the graphic is too stiff reminds me of Dragon Ball GT for PSX, and the Child summoning is really weak since you can easily guard yourself. If it not for seeing Shizuru in game i wouldn't buy this maybe.

I'll take you up on that challenge if we had an online Mai-HiME game. Give me 48 hours with Yukariko or Natsuki, and the bubuzuke will go down. tongue

Ara, you want to fight with me, are you not scared of Kiyohime?

Anyway are you seriously want to use Yukariko? that nun, correct? No offense but from the anime i can tell she is definitely weak.

Edit by Kino
Using the edit buttion is nice X)
TeaLover
TeaLover
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 49
Armitage GUTS!!! : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:21 pm

TeaLover wrote:Ara, you want to fight with me, are you not scared of Kiyohime?

Anyway are you seriously want to use Yukariko? that nun, correct? No offense but from the anime i can tell she is definitely weak.[/b][/color]

:D I've seen scarier than Kiyohime. Ever heard of Galaxia or Broly?

o_o I'm very sure and yes, Yukariko is the nun. Think about it, with her power of illusions, I can make you dream you're having kinky love with Natsuki and then kill you with a few arrow shots. :3 Yukariko is physically weak yes, but she has a great ability. She didn't use the properly in the series, obviously. haha ^^;;;;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:10 am

Kagutsuchi wins. Sorry Kiyohime but your competition is the prime example of "over-powered." ;P
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:35 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

I still say Kagutsuchi would win. Sealed or not, Kagu's basic abilities of flight and tattooing mountains with fire blasts makes her/him/it more dangerous than Kiyohime in my book.

just because it's more dangerous didn't mean it'll win automaticly.
the mai question is in my eyes: are mai and shizuru involved in the battle or not?!
if it's really just the two childs against each other, than kagatsuchi would win. i think there's no doubt about that, even if it would have a hard time against kiyohime.
but since there are mai and shizuru behind their childs kiyohime would win, cause shizuru's fighting spirit is much higher than mai's.
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:28 am

she-ga-roo wrote:just because it's more dangerous didn't mean it'll win automaticly.
the mai question is in my eyes: are mai and shizuru involved in the battle or not?!
if it's really just the two childs against each other, than kagatsuchi would win. i think there's no doubt about that, even if it would have a hard time against kiyohime.
but since there are mai and shizuru behind their childs kiyohime would win, cause shizuru's fighting spirit is much higher than mai's.

But... MAI CAN BREATHE IN SPACE!1!!one!! 8D Kagu could lift Kiyo/Shizuru into space and Shizuru would suffocate and Kiyo would be helpless to dodge a huge mountain-destroying ball of fire.

Or, more logically and less crack-ish, Kagu would fly upward out of Kiyo's range and send a giant fireball downward. =/ But that's not nearly as epic.
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:23 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:just because it's more dangerous didn't mean it'll win automaticly.

You have a point there, but remember that Mai doesn't fuel that fighting spirit. She is Natsuki's friend, remember? There's no reason for her to harm Natsuki in any way, provoking an already misguided Shizuru. To those who believe Shizuru was a true villain in the Carnival arc can agree that fighting Mai Tokiha automatically makes her the antagonist that Mai will once again overcome. There's a lot more people for Mai to fight for compared to Shizuru, I don't see Miss Fujino winning this one.

Nao Yuuki was the exception because she pushing it, thinking she could beat Shizuru at her best with every advantage to her "I will not let anyone harm Natsuki" drive. Because of this, Nao got what was coming to her.

@ Dash: XD Yes, Mai can breathe in space! Thanks to Kagutsuchi giving her the ability via aura.

If you ladies are interested in discussing Mai vs. Shizuru further, our podcast this weekend centers on battles in the Mai-Series, including Mai battles against other anime/manga/comic series.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:52 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

You have a point there, but remember that Mai doesn't fuel that fighting spirit. She is Natsuki's friend, remember? There's no reason for her to harm Natsuki in any way, provoking an already misguided Shizuru. To those who believe Shizuru was a true villain in the Carnival arc can agree that fighting Mai Tokiha automatically makes her the antagonist that Mai will once again overcome. There's a lot more people for Mai to fight for compared to Shizuru, I don't see Miss Fujino winning this one.

Nao Yuuki was the exception because she pushing it, thinking she could beat Shizuru at her best with every advantage to her "I will not let anyone harm Natsuki" drive. Because of this, Nao got what was coming to her.

sure, mai is natsukis friend and has no reason to harm her.
but lets say in this question of who would win, kaga or kiyo, really where mai and shizuru behind them and they had to fight because we sick MM-users want to (no offense XD ), then we have the case, that if kagatsuchi would be defeading kiyohime natsuki would die. so in this case mai would harm natsuki, if they're friends or not. so shizuru would have a reason not to lose with kiyohime. and we know what she's willing to do to defend her natsuki which reflects on her child. for my part i don't think that kiyohime showed all it's powers, since diana and julia weren't any match for kiyo.

long talk short: in the end it's all a matter of the starting situation.
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Kat Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:28 am

I believe that Mai is just as dangerous as Shizuru when her trigger is pulled. They both have power houses on their side, but Mai would win, because of this; she and Kagutsuchi are practically immortal.

You saw what happened with Artemis' laser beam, yes? Not even 24 hours later, Mai was back in class, as if nothing had even happened. Why? Because Kagutsuchi has the same ability as a phoenix does. When he's destroyed, he rises from his ashes (lol corny statement) and just keeps going. Same with Mai; Kagutsuchi's rebirthing powers affect her, since they are HiME and Child.

If Kiyohime was struck by that beam, she(he? it?) would be down and out for the count. Same as Shizuru. Done like dinner.

Just because Shizuru goes on a killing rampage when she's angry doesn't mean she'll dominate. Mai, when she's crazy, is unpredictable, but Shizuru seems to be a broken record. "Kill all those who harm Natsuki. Natsuki is mine, don't harm her." While Mai is going apeshit. She doesn't care what made her angry; you could've eaten some of her fresh baked cookies without asking and she'd go insane! (Though not really. XD)

What I'm saying is, Shizuru is (somewhat) predictable, in my opinion. Mai isn't really so much predictable when she's angry.

Giant fire-breathing space-whale who can also swim in water and protect his HiME when still sealed >>>>>> Huge hydra octopussy with six heads and an insane lesbian owner.
Cheshire Kat
Cheshire Kat
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 819
Armitage GUTS!!! : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:32 pm

Cheshire Kat wrote:I believe that Mai is just as dangerous as Shizuru when her trigger is pulled. They both have power houses on their side, but Mai would win, because of this; she and Kagutsuchi are practically immortal.

You saw what happened with Artemis' laser beam, yes? Not even 24 hours later, Mai was back in class, as if nothing had even happened. Why? Because Kagutsuchi has the same ability as a phoenix does. When he's destroyed, he rises from his ashes (lol corny statement) and just keeps going. Same with Mai; Kagutsuchi's rebirthing powers affect her, since they are HiME and Child.

If Kiyohime was struck by that beam, she(he? it?) would be down and out for the count. Same as Shizuru. Done like dinner.

Just because Shizuru goes on a killing rampage when she's angry doesn't mean she'll dominate. Mai, when she's crazy, is unpredictable, but Shizuru seems to be a broken record. "Kill all those who harm Natsuki. Natsuki is mine, don't harm her." While Mai is going apeshit. She doesn't care what made her angry; you could've eaten some of her fresh baked cookies without asking and she'd go insane! (Though not really. XD)

What I'm saying is, Shizuru is (somewhat) predictable, in my opinion. Mai isn't really so much predictable when she's angry.

Giant fire-breathing space-whale who can also swim in water and protect his HiME when still sealed >>>>>> Huge hydra octopussy with six heads and an insane lesbian owner.

*applauds*

In the last podcast debate, we've established that Mai and Kagutsuchi did not simply "regenerate" from that attack from ARTEMIS. It was practically an instant rebirth.

Is there any Japanese folklore or historical story behind Kagutsuchi in general? If so, there might be a mention of immortality in there. Anyone who can confirm this will pretty much give Kagutsuchi an easy win, rather than a neck-and-neck throw-down against Kiyohime.

I don't know whether it was RedEyedPup or Wolvetta who explained the Kagutsuchi legend, but this may be a good time to reveal any sort of truth to the immortality theory.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:32 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Cheshire Kat wrote:I believe that Mai is just as dangerous as Shizuru when her trigger is pulled. They both have power houses on their side, but Mai would win, because of this; she and Kagutsuchi are practically immortal.

*applauds*

In the last podcast debate, we've established that Mai and Kagutsuchi did not simply "regenerate" from that attack from ARTEMIS. It was practically an instant rebirth.

Is there any Japanese folklore or historical story behind Kagutsuchi in general? If so, there might be a mention of immortality in there. Anyone who can confirm this will pretty much give Kagutsuchi an easy win, rather than a neck-and-neck throw-down against Kiyohime.

I don't know whether it was RedEyedPup or Wolvetta who explained the Kagutsuchi legend, but this may be a good time to reveal any sort of truth to the immortality theory.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kagu-tsuchi

Really want to hear the whole podcast fiasco on Kagutsuchi vs Kiyohime talk,safe to say Kagu is powerful but Kiyohime is more relentless and balanced against Kagu. Mai lower her guard down when her emotions took control in Ep20. Both Childs are powerful but Kiyohime stands close an inch to Kagustsuchi. If Mai was being sane than insane then she would have been more powerful and won.

I do think the immortality stage is in effect for the HiME's or any other types of Materializers who are given powers. But I'll look more into all of this.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Kat Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:17 pm

Highman wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

*applauds*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kagu-tsuchi

Really want to hear the whole podcast fiasco on Kagutsuchi vs Kiyohime talk,safe to say Kagu is powerful but Kiyohime is more relentless and balanced against Kagu. Mai lower her guard down when her emotions took control in Ep20. Both Childs are powerful but Kiyohime stands close an inch to Kagustsuchi. If Mai was being sane than insane then she would have been more powerful and won.

I do think the immortality stage is in effect for the HiME's or any other types of Materializers who are given powers. But I'll look more into all of this.

But then why did Shizuru and Natsuki even vanish when their CHILDs were destroyed? Wouldn't they also reincarnate in whatever time Mai took to do so as well, rather than need the assist of Mashiro? It's just not valid. Same with Erstin, when her SLAVE was killed, she died. She has never returned.

Plus, against unsealed Kagutsuchi, only Miroku really stands against him. Kiyohime would be demolished; it spits nothing but concentrated poison. Kagutsuchi has fire; he doesn't need to even charge when he attacks, and even without the charge, his attacks are devestating. He also has the advantage of flight, which Kiyohime doesn't.
Cheshire Kat
Cheshire Kat
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:58 pm

Now that you mention it, Kagustuchi resurrected on it's own without Mashiro Kazahana. Wouldn't that be considered a plot hole? Then again, it's obvious Mai Tokiha didn't die along with Kagutsuchi and what's the first thing Mashiro revives? The HiME and their MIPs.

Hmm....*smokes a bubble pipe*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:24 am

Kagu look so much stronger!! Poor Shizuru-san.
-.-
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:49 am

Hmmm I'm gonna wait before I cast my vote but lets see a few things here.

State of mind can win a battle before it ever starts and neither child appeared particularly stable when compared to some of the others. Possibly reflecting their summoners?

Raw power alone can never win a fight a master with a rock can defeat a novice with a shuriken, but then again neither Child is a slouch in combat. As for the ressurection not enough data exists for it to be a valid point. Consider the scenario a "fake" Child defeating a real one and gaining its power probably doesn't goe with the Obsidian Lord's plans it is possible he brought Mai and Kagatsuchi back then. If you bring up Akane's unfortanate incident remember Miyu defeated her Child not Artemis the "fake".

Another thing I haven't scene brought up is TERRAIN!!!! The Battlefield plays as much of a role as the fighters. A related dragon battle:

In Skyrim one of the first non scripted dragon fights I participated in took place in a set of ruins. I was clearly out matched the dragon could fly and its potent breath weapon could kill me in a few hits but thanks to the terrain its flying and breath weapon advantages were a moot point. Kagatsuchi is formidible but everyone, every technique no matter how infallible it may seem has a weak point.

And we all know Kagatsuchi's weak point..... TAKE OUT HIS SWORD AND HE TURNS INTO A CAT (MEAOW!!!!) ^_^
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Kat Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:55 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:Hmmm I'm gonna wait before I cast my vote but lets see a few things here.

State of mind can win a battle before it ever starts and neither child appeared particularly stable when compared to some of the others. Possibly reflecting their summoners?

Raw power alone can never win a fight a master with a rock can defeat a novice with a shuriken, but then again neither Child is a slouch in combat. As for the ressurection not enough data exists for it to be a valid point. Consider the scenario a "fake" Child defeating a real one and gaining its power probably doesn't goe with the Obsidian Lord's plans it is possible he brought Mai and Kagatsuchi back then. If you bring up Akane's unfortanate incident remember Miyu defeated her Child not Artemis the "fake".

Another thing I haven't scene brought up is TERRAIN!!!! The Battlefield plays as much of a role as the fighters. A related dragon battle:

In Skyrim one of the first non scripted dragon fights I participated in took place in a set of ruins. I was clearly out matched the dragon could fly and its potent breath weapon could kill me in a few hits but thanks to the terrain its flying and breath weapon advantages were a moot point. Kagatsuchi is formidible but everyone, every technique no matter how infallible it may seem has a weak point.

And we all know Kagatsuchi's weak point..... TAKE OUT HIS SWORD AND HE TURNS INTO A CAT (MEAOW!!!!) ^_^

Kagutsuchi only turns into a cat in Otome; taking his sword out in HiME releases his raw power. ^-^;

Also, he's not built like a dragon from Skyrim, just remember that little bit. He has no feets D:

The OL has no influence over which HiME lose and which win; he can't bring them back, only the Crystal HiME (Mashiro Kazahana) can do that. Plus, it doesn't matter how the Childs are destroyed- once they're gone, they're gone.

Another thing! Kagutsuchi and Kiyohime are both extremely fat(massive). They'd need an open area to fight in because, well, Kiyohime's "legs" are more like treads, and from the looks of it, Kagutsuchi would be more versatile due to the fact he isn't grounded. He can dodge attacks far easier, and simply blast Kiyohime with a huge fireball from above.

My vote is remaining solid for the airwhale.
Cheshire Kat
Cheshire Kat
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:18 pm

Kat pretty much took the text out of my...text box. Save for the Skyrim mention as I have not played Skyrim, but from I've seen of the gameplay footage with dragons...^^; They'll (both characters and beasts) have to do better than that.

Haha, my bad Magus. I didn't issue any special terrain for this match up as it's a general VS. thread, unlike the other which has specific stipulations and rules. This thread serves as a haven for various scenarios for these two CHILDs. It doesn't matter where they fight as long as you, the fans, use your vast imagination to give props to both beasts, depending on the scenario you or your fellow MM Superstars bring up.

Example:

mai hime - If Shizuru killed Takumi in front of me, I'd easily win!

Shizuru Kaichou - If Mai killed Natsuki, the momentum would switch over to me because of my psychotic nature in the anime.

mai hime - That's not possible, I would never kill Natsuki, therefore you can't win.

Shizuru Kaichou - Um...uh....we'll think of something....OH YEAH! I AM AWESOME!

mai hime - ...fuck this debate.

^

XD Hopefully we can avoid this, unless both sides see the strengths in the opposition. Kiyohime is no slouch, but Kagutsuchi has a greater advanatage and quite frankly, Shizuru isn't famous for being a battle strategist. She just barges into battle like a terrorist at a tea party. ^^; Isn't fighting Kagutsuchi and an enraged Mai Tokiha toe-to-toe the last thing you want to do? I'm sure Fujino is smarter than that.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:42 pm

Kat you killed my fun.... I know the cat sword thing only happens in Zwei I was just trying to keep things light hearted espeacially since I want to take Mai, Miyu, Kagatsuchi and Manshiro down a few notches. I dislike seemingly all powerful characters takes all the fun out things.

Thats why EXA is one of my favorites each of the HIME seem a lot closer in terms of power even Natsuki kicks Mai's ass and she was holding back despite dodging one of Kagatsuchi's blasts at point blank range.

No one is infalliable.

Also to any who like the element of fire (ahem) (Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh) Lightning FF13 Lightning is the best element ever so says... Lightning! I'm just poking fun!
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:51 pm

This looks like fun. Though it really does always depend on the circumstances.
As I see it, Shizuru would win over Mai. But Kagutsuchi would probably win over Kiyohime without their owners. Still we never got to see Kiyohime's full power, it did have a chance to kill Kagutsuchi and didn't do it when he first appeared. Though in a head to head battle, Kagutsuchi would just have to get him tired and blast him. (easier said than done, it could backfire)

I'm thinking it's never a set score. Even with the other childs clearly being weaker in the show had their owners be different they all had a shot. Else why the Carnival? Just kill everybody and marry the one that Kagutsuchi chose.
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:23 am

CaptainVonCookie wrote:

I'm thinking it's never a set score. Even with the other childs clearly being weaker in the show had their owners be different they all had a shot. Else why the Carnival? Just kill everybody and marry the one that Kagutsuchi chose.

I... never thought of that but it makes perfect sense.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:26 am

CaptainVonCookie wrote:I'm thinking it's never a set score. Even with the other childs clearly being weaker in the show had their owners be different they all had a shot.

Exactly...against each other, minus Kagutsuchi, which brings you to this conclusion...

CaptainVonCookie wrote:Else why the Carnival? Just kill everybody and marry the one that Kagutsuchi chose.

So in the end, Reito wanted Miss Tokiha and her funbags right from the very start. :3 The man orchestrated everything perfectly.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:41 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
So in the end, Reito wanted Miss Tokiha and her funbags right from the very start. :3 The man orchestrated everything perfectly.

Aha! But you are assuming whoever Kagutsuchi responds to will inevitably win. While I do agree the Obsidian Lord orchestrated pretty much all of the confrontations, some scenes suggested he was studying them to see more of their power. To him it really didn't matter who'd win, killing each other with the person you love on the line is inevitable when you manipulate them. He saw potential in Mai, and replaced his primary choice (Mikoto), but had one of the others kill them he'd happily marry them.
Kagutsuchi could have not chosen anybody this time and become an Orphan. It could have happened in previous Carnivals.
Though you have a point! Reito wanted Mai Tokiha and her funbags! But those were his feelings, the Obsidian Lord at first didn't know who her child was. Though probably from his past experiences, Kagutsuchi is the strongest and so he (the obsidian lord) got interested.

Still my theory stands. He had the power to kill all of them by his hand or someone else's the moment he found out Mai had Kagutsuchi. He needed to make sure who the strongest hime was, if they are weak, Kagutsuchi can't help much!

I just think the Obsidian Lord has a thing for dominant girls.
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:44 am

SpiralDasher wrote:

But... MAI CAN BREATHE IN SPACE!1!!one!! 8D Kagu could lift Kiyo/Shizuru into space and Shizuru would suffocate and Kiyo would be helpless to dodge a huge mountain-destroying ball of fire.
well, since i watched mai hime again between christmas and new year i want to say something abut this:
yeah, kagu and it's master could survive in space. but we just saw mai and her child survive in space. and just because we just saw them doing it doesn't mean that others couldn't do the same. so i think that's not really a point.

SpiralDasher wrote:Or, more logically and less crack-ish, Kagu would fly upward out of Kiyo's range and send a giant fireball downward. =/ But that's not nearly as epic.
maybe i understand that wrong, but that sounds to me that if you mean that kiyohime is groundbound and therefore has a handicap. but i don't think so that it's groundbound. kiyokime flew, too. for example at the cliffs as shizuru defeated nao the first time. kiyohime flew above the ocean. someone could say it's just floating and not really flying, but floating is just a few meters (one or two maybe) above the ground and the cliffs had what high? i'm not good a guessing highs, but it was defently far more than one or two. so kiyo has no handicap here in my eyes.
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:05 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:maybe i understand that wrong, but that sounds to me that if you mean that kiyohime is groundbound and therefore has a handicap. but i don't think so that it's groundbound. kiyokime flew, too. for example at the cliffs as shizuru defeated nao the first time. kiyohime flew above the ocean. someone could say it's just floating and not really flying, but floating is just a few meters (one or two maybe) above the ground and the cliffs had what high? i'm not good a guessing highs, but it was defently far more than one or two. so kiyo has no handicap here in my eyes.

When did she fly/float? I remember her coming up from inside the ground, burrowing upward, but I don't remember her floating?
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:04 pm

SpiralDasher wrote:

When did she fly/float? I remember her coming up from inside the ground, burrowing upward, but I don't remember her floating?

yeah, it came out of the ground. but the part of the cliff it came out broke, so there wasn't anything beneath it anymore. and actually it's floating the whole time, since kiyohime can't stand on the ground, cause it has no legs. and kiyo didn't crawl like a snake either.
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next