Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kagutsuchi vs. Kiyohime

+10
TeaLover
zanekal1
she-ga-roo
ookamidesu
Highman
Ice Silver Crystal
RedEyedWolf
Kino karutta-chan
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
14 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Who wins?

Kagutsuchi vs. Kiyohime - Page 5 Vote_lcap243%Kagutsuchi vs. Kiyohime - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 37 ]
Kagutsuchi vs. Kiyohime - Page 5 Vote_lcap257%Kagutsuchi vs. Kiyohime - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 57% 
[ 49 ]

Total Votes : 86

Kagutsuchi vs. Kiyohime - Page 5 Empty Re: Kagutsuchi vs. Kiyohime

Post by SpiralDasher Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:28 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:
SpiralDasher wrote:When did she fly/float? I remember her coming up from inside the ground, burrowing upward, but I don't remember her floating?

yeah, it came out of the ground. but the part of the cliff it came out broke, so there wasn't anything beneath it anymore. and actually it's floating the whole time, since kiyohime can't stand on the ground, cause it has no legs. and kiyo didn't crawl like a snake either.

But Shizuru was standing in front of Kiyohime doing the creepy glowing eyeball thing? So she was floating as well? (That's an honest question.) Do you have a screencap I can look at?

Kiyohime is a squid and uses its tenticals, what we refer to as the snake part, to attack. As far as I remember, we never see Kiyohime travel and it always barrows up from the ground. (ex: the cliff, first district building and school building.) Now I'm interested in knowing how Kiyo gets around, if it's all from burrowing underground passages. o-o Must be hell for Shizuru if so! XD
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:55 pm

nope, nao was standing infront of kiyhime, and shizuru stood before nao. shizuru called her child and it appeard behind nao:
Kagutsuchi vs. Kiyohime - Page 5 Sn2_bm10

and from 1:27 when kiyohime appears:

defently floating in my eyes.
okay this wasn't the scene with nao we were talking about, but it brings out my floating-point more.

but i agree with you, if kiyo would dig it's ways around underground. in that case shizuru would be poor really fast for all the repairs she had to pay for ^^;
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:51 pm

That scene where Kiyohime comes out of the ground to attacke Nao(sorry Nao!) is just utterly badass the camera the atmoshpere everything just epic. I mean if one thing was changed it wouldn't be anywhere near as awesome.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:34 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:That scene where Kiyohime comes out of the ground to attacke Nao(sorry Nao!) is just utterly badass the camera the atmoshpere everything just epic. I mean if one thing was changed it wouldn't be anywhere near as awesome.

:) The way the camera shook was awesome, as if the action was being filmed live. It's a sequence that shows us the greatest display of overpowering your opponent. Nao had no idea what Shizuru had in store.

Definitely one of those "Holyshit!" moments in anime, like SSJ Goku shoving a planet busting Kamehameha in Cell's face or the Sailor Starlights injuring Galaxia. The moment you saw Kiyohime, you knew Shizuru was going to be a major player in the Carnival. Awesome, awesome scene.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Kat Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:50 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:
SpiralDasher wrote:

When did she fly/float? I remember her coming up from inside the ground, burrowing upward, but I don't remember her floating?

yeah, it came out of the ground. but the part of the cliff it came out broke, so there wasn't anything beneath it anymore. and actually it's floating the whole time, since kiyohime can't stand on the ground, cause it has no legs. and kiyo didn't crawl like a snake either.

I don't recall that part. o.o

Kiyohime moves more like a tank, with tracks beneath it, by the way.
Cheshire Kat
Cheshire Kat
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 819
Armitage GUTS!!! : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:49 pm

Cheshire Kat wrote:
she-ga-roo wrote:
SpiralDasher wrote:

When did she fly/float? I remember her coming up from inside the ground, burrowing upward, but I don't remember her floating?

I don't recall that part. o.o

Kiyohime moves more like a tank, with tracks beneath it, by the way.

Where cause I'm lookin at some official artwork and I am not seeing anything even remotely tank like underneath in fact the only time I recall we actually see Kiyohime's full body move on screen is when it is floating and tackles Kagutsuchi in its first appearance. Every other time we never see the full body on screen ergo going by what information is available Kiyohime moves via floating.

Also Kat just watch the scene posted and pause it when you get a clear look at Kiyohime's tummy if you don't believe me.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5