Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maria-Sama Ga Miteru [MariMite]

+6
Kyubey Mittens
SpiderNeKoHiME
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
Konaxookami
Ice Silver Crystal
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Maria-Sama Ga Miteru [MariMite] - Page 2 Empty Re: Maria-Sama Ga Miteru [MariMite]

Post by depression76 Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:43 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I've seen season four already, but somehow missed out on the final OVA. @_@ Up until seeing it last year, I didn't even know it existed! rei burn Thanks so much for the link, Deppy! I'm getting a copy for you as well as a celebration of knowing each other for so long. :)Plus I think it's been more than a year since you've been moderator around here, so call it a reward.

Sachiko's "going-to-leave thingy" was a plot device of sorts, but didn't we also see something similar in the final OVA? Throughout the entire trip, Yumi is with the other girls but there an occasional scene or FIVE where she thinks about Sachiko and what she's up to. :'3 These scenes were brief and quite often, but so sweet. <3 This is what made Marimite so watchable; it's subtle subtext romance gives me feels~
You're much too kind, I feel bad nows lol \( ; A ; )/
I wonder if pup knows if Marimite is ending? She likes Sei iirc.

Ah yep yep, the OVA had hints of that, but it was more prominent in the fourth season because it was like set two months before graduation. Speaking of Sachiko's graduation, you should read that novel where that happened xD It's such a tearjerker, so much SachikoxYumi win I can't handle it lol

And yep yep, the subtext romance is the best part about Marimite. It's really peaceful, one of the best Yuri series for sure.
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2