Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erstin x Nina Appreciation Thread

+6
Sergay Tate
MidnightPersona
Midori Sugiura99
SpiderNeKoHiME
Kicchu
Luu Sky Sapphire
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Erstin x Nina Appreciation Thread Empty Erstin x Nina Appreciation Thread

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:15 pm

Erstin x Nina Appreciation Thread PDVD_009-2

Note: If you have a favorite Mai-series ship in mind, don't hesitate to make a thread for it.

Throughout the first half of the Mai-Otome anime, you may of noticed Erstin Ho's attraction to Nina Wang. It's rather cute how an uke like Ersty admires her strong Nina. <3 I do favor this ship since it had the potential to be a very sweet one. Canon-wise, it never happened obviously.

In episode 06, there was a very interesting scene between the two. After Shiho summoned a few Gelle Anguille to go after Nina (using her Maki Maki) one of them touched Erstin. Leading to this:

Erstin x Nina Appreciation Thread PDVD_004-5
Erstin x Nina Appreciation Thread PDVD_008-1

XD That is just adorable. Discuss and fangasm over this ship! I love you
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Erstin x Nina Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Erstin x Nina Appreciation Thread

Post by Kicchu Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:22 pm

Ahh! Erstin! <3 She's so adorable! <333333

I think my favorite scene for this ship, or one of my favorite scenes, is where Erstin wanted to cuddle with Nina. lol Too bad Nina didn't agree... Don't worry Erstin, I'll cuddle with ya(but that's as far as it goes). xDDD

*Runs off to buy Erstin gashapons* Well, eventually at least. ^^;
Kicchu
Kicchu
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 257
Armitage GUTS!!! : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:47 am

Poor little Erstin, she just wants to express how much she loves her Neena-chan. I love you

Erstin gashapons? I may have one for you in the future. Depends if it's included in my monthly shipment of unsold anime goods from Japan.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:10 pm

"we're both girls right?"
um, yeah? So? *fondles Maria-sama*
nina x erstin are so cute couple i'll admit. :3
Nina is the new Kuga-san and that kind of girl suits Erstin well. <3
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Kicchu Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:06 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Erstin gashapons? I may have one for you in the future. Depends if it's included in my monthly shipment of unsold anime goods from Japan.

Ah, that's okay. ^^; I'm watching a couple on ebay that I'll buy later on, if they're still there. They'll be a wonderful addition to my manga bookshelf. <3

*Cuddles Erstin* <3333
Kicchu
Kicchu
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:57 am

How much are the Ersty going for on Ebay? :D
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kicchu Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:45 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:How much are the Ersty going for on Ebay? :D

Well the gashapon I'm watching at the moment(and apparently the only one on ebay right now) is going for $8.95. I did break down and buy one of the two PVC figures, though. I couldn't resist. ^^; It was on sale, and the sale ends in about 24 hours, the lady I talk to at the d-hall kept saying, "buuyy iiiit" and on top of that, it was the cutest of the 3 Erstin figures. XD I paid $12.03 for it. ^^; Right after I finish watching a show is the best time to try and sell me merchandise from it. XD (Random, is it just me or does it seem like Shizuru has the most awesome figurines ever! DX I mean, she's not even one of my favorite characters but I want ALL of her figurines more than 99% of the HiME/Otome cast. ^^; I did find a pretty awesome Nao one a bit ago. )

------------

back on topic:

When I was going through ebay a bit ago, I found a postcard and a poster that had Nina and Erstin close together (ie, Erstin with her head on Nina's leg in one of them) and I couldn't help but inwardly squeal over how cute they are and how much I wanted said postcard and poster. xD
Kicchu
Kicchu
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:53 pm

Kicchu wrote:Random, is it just me or does it seem like Shizuru has the most awesome figurines ever! DX

It's not just you, they made sure Shizuru had the most aesthetically gorgeous figures/models.

Kicchu wrote:When I was going through ebay a bit ago, I found a postcard and a poster that had Nina and Erstin close together (ie, Erstin with her head on Nina's leg in one of them) and I couldn't help but inwardly squeal over how cute they are and how much I wanted said postcard and poster. xD

:D Have an image of that or the auction link? I wanna see that. Too lazy to search myself. ;p
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kicchu Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:56 pm

Yeah, here's the images:

Erstin x Nina Appreciation Thread POSTER_MyOtome_0111a

Erstin x Nina Appreciation Thread Postcard

Nothing much, but the only one's touching in both pics are Erstin and Nina so I had a fangirl moment. lol

While I'm at it, here's the Erstin figure I ordered:

Erstin x Nina Appreciation Thread Figurines

It's so cute! (Though, like always, Shizuru has the coolest figurine! ;o; )
Kicchu
Kicchu
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:45 pm

Yay! That's the Erstin gashapon I have. Must of missed the part where you mentioned you ordered it. Think you can take a photo when it arrives? :D

The posters are cute too. It's pictures like the first one that make me like Tomoe just a tad more.

Just a tad.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kicchu Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:21 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Yay! That's the Erstin gashapon I have. Must of missed the part where you mentioned you ordered it. Think you can take a photo when it arrives? :D

I can try, but my camera's been acting crazy for a little while now. It keeps shutting it's self off or the screen looks like it has static on it. ;-; I hope it's not breaking!

On a side note, how many Erstin figurines to you know of? I've found 4(well, 3.5? xD ), I think, but I've been wondering if there are any more. =/

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
The posters are cute too. It's pictures like the first one that make me like Tomoe just a tad more.

Just a tad.

I think I took a double-take on Tomoe in that first poster. xD I didn't even realize it was her at first (Maybe because I was more interested in the somewhat Erstin X Nina image <.< )
Kicchu
Kicchu
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:56 pm

Kicchu wrote:On a side note, how many Erstin figurines to you know of? I've found 4(well, 3.5? xD ), I think, but I've been wondering if there are any more. =/

Unless they're garage kit models, all I've seen were the 4 inch and 6 inch Ersty figures. Think you can post pictures of the ones you know about?

Kicchu wrote:I think I took a double-take on Tomoe in that first poster. xD I didn't even realize it was her at first (Maybe because I was more interested in the somewhat Erstin X Nina image <.< )

LOL! I don't blame you. My eyes did focus elsewhere too because, well, even though Tomoe looks gorgeous here she's still a royal bitch. ^o^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kicchu Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:15 pm

Yay! My Erstin figurine came in! I LOVE it! It's soooo cute! My camera is being a jerk right now, so I'll post pictures as soon as I can, okay? :3 *Huggles Erstin* Now I need to buy me a Nina to go with her. lol

Okay, besides the figurine I bought, I've also seen these figurines:

Swimsuit (I'll probably break down and end up buying this one, too, soon. ^^; )
Erstin x Nina Appreciation Thread Erstin-Hoswimsuit

Erstin x Nina Appreciation Thread ErstinHolargePVCfigure

Well, it does have Erstin in it. ^^;
Erstin x Nina Appreciation Thread Mai-Otome-Bathing-Pict-1

Erstin x Nina Appreciation Thread Mai-Otome-BathingPict-2

And here's the illustrated image that goes with the hot spring one:
Erstin x Nina Appreciation Thread Mai-Otome-Bathing-Pict-3
Kicchu
Kicchu
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:28 pm

Kicchu wrote:Yay! My Erstin figurine came in! I LOVE it! It's soooo cute! My camera is being a jerk right now, so I'll post pictures as soon as I can, okay? :3 *Huggles Erstin* Now I need to buy me a Nina to go with her. lol

Okay, besides the figurine I bought, I've also seen these figurines:

Swimsuit (I'll probably break down and end up buying this one, too, soon. ^^; )

*bounces* Please do, I have to see your new Ersty. You included in the photo would be nice too. ^_~ Yeah, better grab a Nina too. Erstin will be too lonely.

The swimsuit one is cute, it should of came with my set of Otome figures. >o< For some reason she was left out.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kicchu Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:01 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
^_~ Yeah, better grab a Nina too. Erstin will be too lonely.

Will do! ~o^ That way, she can always have her Neena-chan! XDD *Erg, I have a drawing for these two stuck in muh head and it won't get out! ;o; *

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
The swimsuit one is cute, it should of came with my set of Otome figures. >o< For some reason she was left out.

Aww, poor Erstin... Always being left out and forgotten... j/k XDD Hahah, I went out today and showed off my Erstin figure to the women who convinced me to go ahead and buy it. xD She also thinks it's really cute! <33
Kicchu
Kicchu
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:43 pm

Kicchu wrote:Will do! ~o^ That way, she can always have her Neena-chan! XDD *Erg, I have a drawing for these two stuck in muh head and it won't get out! ;o; *

>o< I'd kill to see a Nina x Erstin fanart from you in the near future! Any idea which Neena-chan figure you plan on getting first? ^o^

Kicchu wrote:Aww, poor Erstin... Always being left out and forgotten... j/k XDD Hahah, I went out today and showed off my Erstin figure to the women who convinced me to go ahead and buy it. xD She also thinks it's really cute! <33

Would you look at that, Erstin is spreading happiness everywhere. XD You won't get that same reaction if you were carrying around Nao or Tomoe. Haha.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kicchu Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:12 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
>o< I'd kill to see a Nina x Erstin fanart from you in the near future! Any idea which Neena-chan figure you plan on getting first? ^o^

lol It probably will be happening soon since the image of what I want to draw doesn't seem to want to leave me be. xD I just think it's gonna be difficult to get the perspective right. ;-;

Yeah, I think I'm gonna get this figurine:

Erstin x Nina Appreciation Thread Nina-Uniform

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Would you look at that, Erstin is spreading happiness everywhere. XD You won't get that same reaction if you were carrying around Nao or Tomoe. Haha.

Hahha, so true! I mean, how can you resist that cute face?

"..." Ya know... I just literally pictured myself trying to carry Nao and Tomoe around... O.O That was random... Yeah...
Kicchu
Kicchu
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:28 pm

Kicchu wrote:lol It probably will be happening soon since the image of what I want to draw doesn't seem to want to leave me be. xD I just think it's gonna be difficult to get the perspective right. ;-;

Yeah, I think I'm gonna get this figurine:

Erstin x Nina Appreciation Thread Nina-Uniform

Perspective? Is it going to be a naughty image? ;p Nah, I doubt it. Knowing you, it'll be a bit more on the sweet side which is what I prefer. Whatever you plan, I look forward to it. <3

O_O Ah! The practical Neena-chan gashapon. I need that one myself. The only Neena I have is a different kind of gashapon. She's wearing her Garderobe attire like that one, just in a different pose. I'll share it sometime.

Kicchu wrote:"..." Ya know... I just literally pictured myself trying to carry Nao and Tomoe around... O.O That was random... Yeah...

O.O Scary too. You must think Nao and Tomoe are beautiful, but I can't see you as a big fan of the bad girls. Maybe Nao in Otome since she's not really cynical like her HiME counterpart. ;p

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:29 pm

((I loooove this pairing <3 Erstin's adoration for Nina is so sweet and endearing and ernest. She wants strong Nina-san to protect her :3 I just love it!))
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kicchu Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:17 pm

Elenore Baker wrote:

Perspective? Is it going to be a naughty image? ;p Nah, I doubt it. Knowing you, it'll be a bit more on the sweet side which is what I prefer. Whatever you plan, I look forward to it. <3

O.O;; Yeah, the latter is the correct one. I'm planning just a cute little picture. ^o^ Well, once everything calms down and I get more time. Dx And I just got my internet back since my monitor died on me... So much to do... so much to do!! ;o;

Elenore Baker wrote:
Kicchu wrote:"..." Ya know... I just literally pictured myself trying to carry Nao and Tomoe around... O.O That was random... Yeah...

O.O Scary too. You must think Nao and Tomoe are beautiful, but I can't see you as a big fan of the bad girls. Maybe Nao in Otome since she's not really cynical like her HiME counterpart. ;p

I actually never thought of Tomoe as that pretty. XP Well, except for the poster I posted earlier. ^^; Nao's... cute... but she's just a kid to me. ^^;; I actually think the most attractive character is Shizuru. ^^;

lol But in anime, I love bad girls. xD Nao is actually one of my top faves in both HiME and Otome... Actually... maybe more so in HiME. XP Though I'm very random with the types of characters I like... It varies from series to series. ^^
Kicchu
Kicchu
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:38 am

Kicchu wrote:I actually never thought of Tomoe as that pretty. XP Well, except for the poster I posted earlier. ^^; Nao's... cute... but she's just a kid to me. ^^;; I actually think the most attractive character is Shizuru. ^^;

lol But in anime, I love bad girls. xD Nao is actually one of my top faves in both HiME and Otome... Actually... maybe more so in HiME. XP Though I'm very random with the types of characters I like... It varies from series to series. ^^

Now that I think about it, most of the HiME are just cute to me. With the exception of Midori Sugiura and Yukariko Sanada, who are just the right age for true smexiness. ^o^

Haha, bad girls do have that certain something we love. Rule breakers are a bit overdone in my eyes though and I tend to love straight-edged heroes more. <3 Except for Mai Tokiha, she's no Arika Yumemiya.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:22 am

This pairing is canon in my head! I mean, if Erstin had lived I think Nina would've eventually given up on Sergay~ We all know Arika does finally. And I'm a ArikaxMashiro shipper~ But some ArikaxNina is always nice as well.

Erstin is an adorable character and needs more love! I wish more people would take note of her. Sad panda for Erstin~

Her and Nina make me gush over their cute hotness~

:cuddles Ersting and Nina-chan:

Speaking of, the contest this month on dA is dedicated to Erstin, but both my submissions are ErstinxNina based. So cute~

GAH! And to think, Nina's first kiss was Erstin~ >///<
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:12 am

MidnightPersona wrote:This pairing is canon in my head! I mean, if Erstin had lived I think Nina would've eventually given up on Sergay~ We all know Arika does finally. And I'm a ArikaxMashiro shipper~ But some ArikaxNina is always nice as well.

Erstin is an adorable character and needs more love! I wish more people would take note of her. Sad panda for Erstin~

Her and Nina make me gush over their cute hotness~

:cuddles Ersting and Nina-chan:

Speaking of, the contest this month on dA is dedicated to Erstin, but both my submissions are ErstinxNina based. So cute~

GAH! And to think, Nina's first kiss was Erstin~ >///<

^ pretty much all this ^ lol.
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:31 am

Erstin jumps on every chance to be close to Nina. :) I find it rather adorable, it's like a little school girl crush on Erstin's part. <3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:15 pm

This pair makes such a cute couple that I wished it were really canon.
Tsk tsk on Nina for fawning over Sergay when she could be tapping that blondie. XP

Erstin is such a timid character that I feel like she could help soften up our Nina-chan, not that she is all that stone-cold to begin with, but still. The fact that Erstin has this deep, dark secret will only add to her charm... because she understands the pain and loyalty that Nina would feel with her burden serving Nagi.
It's not the same, but it's there. And yeah... that is just my two-cents.
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down