Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!

Post by Konaxookami Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:26 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:OMGOMGOMGOMG The colored art stole my heart. <3_<3

Hmm, I think "wife-beaters" would work better for them if you had to go with a simple look for nao. :3 Robe design is difficult, I think every idea design was used throughout Mai-Otome/Zwei/Sifr.

Going back to what you mentioned about your Mai-Originals and their hair, I prefer wild hair like Kaito's. The Mai-Series is often target by fans as a series with "flat hair". Yeah when you compare them to the Sailor Moon Multiverse. I dunno, I love the hair style of the Mai-girls, especially Shizuru's.

Really? Because by the time I was getting to finishing the colors I was like 'eff this shit I'm freakin' tired. x.x so it's not the best I don't think. And Wife beaters may work better. When I first drew Shizuo in the colored drawing I was thinking of how Shizuru's normal Otome clothing had that collar so I went with that at first and then when I drew them both later I was like-meh I don't want to think about robes right nao-I'll just give Natsuo the same thing. xD

As for the Originals...Kaito and Kanaye have the wildest hair I think. And maybe Shika... The rest of them have very flat hair-since Keiki and Michiko care about their hair and Leon can't stand his misbehaving. I like drawing Kai and Kana because they have that wild hair-but I like drawing the others too because they match the wild boys well. xD So I guess they all have their reasons-but Kai's the easiest to draw by far, so I like his hair the most! xD
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

Back to top Go down

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:36 pm

Konaxookami wrote:Really? Because by the time I was getting to finishing the colors I was like 'eff this shit I'm freakin' tired. x.x so it's not the best I don't think. And Wife beaters may work better. When I first drew Shizuo in the colored drawing I was thinking of how Shizuru's normal Otome clothing had that collar so I went with that at first and then when I drew them both later I was like-meh I don't want to think about robes right nao-I'll just give Natsuo the same thing. xD

As for the Originals...Kaito and Kanaye have the wildest hair I think. And maybe Shika... The rest of them have very flat hair-since Keiki and Michiko care about their hair and Leon can't stand his misbehaving. I like drawing Kai and Kana because they have that wild hair-but I like drawing the others too because they match the wild boys well. xD So I guess they all have their reasons-but Kai's the easiest to draw by far, so I like his hair the most! xD

Really. ^_~ I never said it couldn't use improvement, but you're pretty good even if it comes out "half-assed" in your mind haha. lol Robes are complex to draw according to friends of mine, you have to insert every single detail to them. You could make a more bland inspired robe attire, but you won't be satisfied with it, trust me. Your O.C.s deserve better, meh thinks. ;p

xD Perhaps you should make (no pun intended...) a head sketch sheet with Kaito, Keiki, Michiko and the others, displaying their hairstyles. :) Just for fun, hair is rarely discussed in Mai-fandom period.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:35 pm

I don't even WANT to think about designing actual robes. I tried once and then realized-WHY EVEN BOTHER? I'll think of some other way to make them look cool when they use their Otome (Can I even call the boys that?!) powers. Maybe like the Duran designs I did-in a way. x3 I don't know yet.

I Should make a Hair sheet. xD Each character has their own reef sheet I use for when my brain isn't working right-but I haven't drawn every one of them together to see what their hair looks like all together. xDD I'll do that I think. -goes to go sketch that-
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:13 pm

Hair sheet with half-assed coloring since I'd rather traditionally color it but I can't access my pencils at the moment.

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 The-ga10
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:07 pm

More art since I finally got around to using my scanner again. x3
Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Kaito_10
Some sketches I did of what Natsuki looks like in Kaito-HiME-I never got to coloring-BUT THINK DARK COLORS The random Kai head in the middle is goofy-but I was just throwing around ideas of what Natsuki should look like and this is what I got. xD

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 In_bed10
>/////> erm...yeah-I don't like how Michiko's head came out-but...the urge to draw this was a bit too much for me. -headdesk- x///x don't view it if you don't want to.

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Pay_at10
But this is cute-even though the scanner cut some of it off-I was playing around again with the no word comic idea and of course it'd be Michi and Kai x3

Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:02 pm

Kinda like Mai-HiME EXA, your Natsuki looks uber young thanks to the character art. Just wanted to point that out. ;p

:3 Michiko is in a happy place, do not disturb please. :suspect:

Michiko and Kaito are just the sweetest, no dialogue is necessary. If anything, wordless comic strips are a dying art. :(
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:11 pm

xD I was just fooling around with designs-so she looks older when I seriously draw her-but I was just thinking about scenes from the Kaito-HiME chapter that I decided not to write and those popped up. Originally Kaito was supposed to fight Natsuki (not knowing who she was) instead of all the Searrs dudes-but I decided not too-I didn't have enough substance at the time-nao that I I've had time to think about it-I may just write it as an AU to the AU xD

I get the feeling that the drawing of them sleeping was the aftermath of the comic. xD Just a thought though...I enjoy silent comics-less to worry about. Dailouge can be a pain to fit in, or to even think of-so Silent comic are nice. Kai and Michi just happen to be in situations where I can easily make silent comics. I've been doing it with them even before writing Kaito-HiME and I solidified Michi's design. (She looked rather weird back then...partly because I was awful at drawing girls. -shudder-) But Kanaye and Keiki I think work better to drawings set to lyrics or songs. xD Probably because Keiki's a singer and I just channel her muse better when listening to music. x3
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:06 pm

A massive amount of doodles and the like since the musical afforded me lots of time off stage at rehearsal to mess around with my sketch pad.

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Kanaye10
First some Kanaye-in excitement about Tangled's release I was doodling Kana as Flynn-because the two of them fit quite well. I can see the KanaKei releationship a lot like Flynn and Rappy's xD

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Kai_di10
Mini!Kaito who's been playing in Shizuru's garden, and messing with the flowers- and some head refs since I was amused by his expressions.

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 The_la10
This one was inspired by my re-surging love of the Kaito-HiME story line. The day Natsuki went missing-the normal morning ritual for the two. I actually got a bit sad drawing this. x3 it was the first time I'd drawn Nat-chan in a while actually...and Speaking of Nat-chan...

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Teh_ra10
Natsuki and Shizuru in the Rat's timeline-something I haven't touched in ages. But reading about the Great Depression in class reminded me of how cute these two are in the first arc of this story. xD simply adorable...

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Rat_du10
I finally drew 'Duran' the Rat again too-it was strange drawing Natsuki with short hair again. xD

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Rio_an10
Then two of my OCs that AREN'T Mai-OCs. xD These two belong to another story line-the 'Cakey Heaven' stories, and this was the first time I'd actually drawn Rio with her braids and Shinobu without a sweater xD They're sort of cute in their own way-Rio's the seamstress for the drama club-and Shinobu their head 'male' actress.
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:57 pm

Cute non-Mai O.C. (thankfully you remembered that non-Mai art is allowed here, JUST SO EVERYONE ELSE REMEMBERS! >O>; ) The dirty little Kai is my favorite doodle out of the bunch, it's like no matter what mischievous deed, Shizuru will forgive him thanks to his innocent cuteness. Shizuru Fujino

Natsuki with short hair still boggles the cranium. The fanbase may never be sick of her trademark hair, but they don't make the decisions for Natsuki herself. I myself went through long and short hair phases and seeing how Natsuki relates to my personality a lot, she is probably the same way.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:39 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Cute non-Mai O.C. (thankfully you remembered that non-Mai art is allowed here, JUST SO EVERYONE ELSE REMEMBERS! >O>; ) The dirty little Kai is my favorite doodle out of the bunch, it's like no matter what mischievous deed, Shizuru will forgive him thanks to his innocent cuteness. Shizuru Fujino

Natsuki with short hair still boggles the cranium. The fanbase may never be sick of her trademark hair, but they don't make the decisions for Natsuki herself. I myself went through long and short hair phases and seeing how Natsuki relates to my personality a lot, she is probably the same way.

Of course Shizuru will forgive him-it's Natsuki who will be baffled that Kai can get away with anything while she can't. It's the red eyes Nat-chan-the red eyes! As for Natsuki with short hair...I figured in a society where orphans are at the bottom of the food chain, girls especially-she'd try to look as boyish as possible-so the hair and the short hair are more about that. Shizuru did the same-tucking her hair underneath a cap. But Older JAOR Natsuki grew her hair out to show that she's a POWAHFUL WOMAN. xD So even though she dresses in men's clothing, she's still a girl with the hair.
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Sat May 21, 2011 2:22 pm

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Becaus10
A quick doodle that I single toned of Shizuru and Natsuki-loosely based off of my 'Because Honestly?' one-shot

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Tate10
A WIP Tate picture-I'm almost done with him and then I have to work on the rain and background. urf...

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Listen10
Then Keiki and Kanaye-since I never seem to draw them anymore. Kana and his new hair style listening to Keiki sing <3
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 22, 2011 1:40 pm

Shades of Miyu admiring Alyssa's singing with the Keiki and Kanaye sketch. <3 Very cute! Shizuru and Natsuki doing what they enjoy best. ;3 As you do with all your characters, you give that innocent child look. If Tate wasn't a dude, I'd cuddle him right nao. >o< Submit them to our club when you're finished, Tate fanart is rare these days.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:36 pm

Some New Things since I've been on a drawing binge lately.

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Jaor_s10
JAOR-Arc 1. Shizuru and Natsuki after a scuffle with another group of 'Rats'. Natsuki's too stubborn to accept help. Honestly drawn because I just wanted Shizuru to look worried. x3

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Jaor_c10
Then Arc 2/3 Natsuki and Shizuru-this time Natsuki being confused and embarrassed. About what I'll leave to your imagination. xD It's been such a long time since I've drawn Shizuru with long hair it felt GOOD.

Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:29 am

The long hair returns. <3 Traditional! The Ice princess is always confused and embarrassed about things, this is the girl who constantly screws herself. ;p Walking jynx.

Great to see your artwork back here, you've been quite busy as of late. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:31 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:The long hair returns. <3 Traditional! The Ice princess is always confused and embarrassed about things, this is the girl who constantly screws herself. ;p Walking jynx.

Great to see your artwork back here, you've been quite busy as of late. XD

Long Hair returns indeed. >3 I actually prefer her long hair to anything else. Even her JAOR hair. Which I adore. x3 Can't beat the original hair I suppose. BUT ANYWAYS. Being busy has actually afforded me time to doodle. Shows ALWAYS give me new opportunities to doodle backstage. And I love it. >3 New stuff to share:

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Kaito-10
The Dialogue here was blatantly stolen from the MM OC RP with a addition of Kaito's inner nostalgia. x3 I wanted to try digitally toning and lining a comic-but I think I like the original feel of a straight paper comic. Though I needed to change things from the paper to digital version, so I suppose it worked out alright?

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Kaimic10
I always seem to draw Michiko cheering Kaito up. Emo little bugger. >> I suppose this has to exist in the Kaito HiME universe since there's no other reason for Kaito to be angsting in the rain. xD I suppose this was just an excuse to draw them sharing a umbrella.

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Kaito_10
The three original Mai OCs as Midget elementary students. I tried to make it look like they were headed to school and waving to their parents, but the perspective is way off. (Why would Kanaye want to be the first to school and Kaito be in the back? No sense can be made...>> ) I want to pinch Michiko's cheeks.

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Sketch10
A doodle page with Shizuru in the center. xD And Natsuki head up on the side. The rest are my ridiculous OC boys. x3 But I wanted to try drawing Shizuru in her uniform, and Natsuki in the smoother hair style. x3

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Cool_n10
Homestuck fan art since it's become my newest addiction. >>; I'm slightly ashamed of how much I like it. Really. I'm checking the MSPA website all the time for updates. But I do love Dave and Jade as a couple. It's almost canon. I'm pretty sure it is. But Hussie could be screwing with us and be pulling our legs. But The two of them without their glasses in the Land Of Frogs And Snow. ;>> <<; -slightly ashamed of drawing so much HS fanart-

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Kyokiz10
Then lastly mine and Kitkat's two OCs Kyoko and Kizuna. The stupidest yuri couple I think we've ever cooked up. And the first. xD These two had such a difficult time getting together and STAYING together it makes me laugh. But they're awfully cute...Well, mostly Kizuna. Kyoko's not so cute. (I torture my characters so much...) Totally overhauled their appearances so Kyoko's hair is short and Kizuna just has her hair down. Yup. Kizuna looks like a little kid in this sketch though. xD Such strange perspective for a tackle hug. And Kyoko looks cool...(WhatinhellIdon'tunderstandhow) But whatever.

-END DOODLE RANTS-
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:39 am

Moar adorable doodlez~ The page with Kaichou Shizuru in the center is my favorite. <3 Look at her pose and facial expression, that's classic Shiz right there. x3

I really enjoyed seeing O.C. roleplay inspired comic; a scenario we created brought to life! *o*

An O.C. yuri couple between you and ze Belle looking KitKat? *Sandra Bullock snort* Wowzers...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:31 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
An O.C. yuri couple between you and ze Belle looking KitKat? *Sandra Bullock snort* Wowzers...
It's real. AND not complete nonsense! xD They're porbbaly one of our most fleshed out pairings besides Our two yaoi boys and Ichigo and Haruki...but the Butch and Lipstick lesbian bitch don't count. XD They're special...

NEW SKETCHES AND THE LIKE

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Don_t-10
Some people may have already seen this...but I'm quite fond of it-besides it being horribly rough and very inaccurate anatomy wise (Look at those HANDS). But anything with Kai and Shizuru makes me smile, so I figured...WHY NOT.

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 If-it-10
It's been SO LONG since I've drawn Leon...I missed him and his neurotic spazzing...But sweet moments like this are hard o come by and I figured I should go ahead with it-because poor Leon won't ever get Michi...x3 But I draw him pining for her ALL THE TIME. I'm awful to him...

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Kaito_11
Uncolored version of "I Am The One" (Reprise) concept sketch I did with Shizuru and Kaito. Kai looks so young here. x3 But the emotion in this really made me happy with how it came out.

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Kaito_12
(Do I ever draw Kai with Natsuki anymore?) MORE Shizuru and Kaito stuff. I really should draw Natsuki with her son more often...>>;

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 The_li10
The Suzushiro brothers...OR, the Lion and the baby deer as I like to refer to them (Leon's name is a variation of Lion, and Shika means 'deer' xD) I missed Shika.

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Shikaa10
Shika's 'new'? look. It had been so long since I'd drawn him, I had to refigure out how to draw that HAIR of his...

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Let-me10
Kai and Michi. Cause...MICHI DANCES. -shot dead- I've been watching too many old SYTYCD numbers...>>;;

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Kaito_13
This...has no excuse, nor purpose. I drew it in Physics today while listening to 'Isn't She Lovely' >>;; Erm...Yeah. I don't even know if this is in my headcanon for Kai and Michi...

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Ichigo10
FINALLY. Two of my OCs. Miyuki (blue) and Ichigo (Orange) in middle school before Ichigo hacked all her hair off and Miyuki became super serious business. Yeah. That's all. >>

No more. I promise
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:27 pm

dkj;adkjfhakdjfh Let's have a doodle drop! Lots of ridiculous holiday stuffs and the like ahoy!

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Jaor-m10
Mistletoe JAOR comic I've been chipping at.

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Kai-ba10
A Kai image I figured fits somewhere in the Kaito-HiME timeline or the OC roleplay timeline somewhere. I do enjoy hurting Kai for some reason...>>;

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Jaor_s11
Now for the JAOR spam. I did some sketches of Natsuki in a scarf that shows up in a side story I'm working on, so I wanted to try it out with her winter clothing.

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Jaor_s12
Then just a doodle from Physics of Natsuki in her full winter wear lookin' KINDA COOL THERE.

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Jaor_s13
Some Shizuru, since I never seem to draw her in her young JAOR clothing anymore. And yeah, she uses a staff. Naginatas aren't exactly easy to come by in the streets...

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Jaor_w10
LAST JAOR image I swear. I did a whole series of characters getting sort of knocked over, so this was Natsuki's turn. xD

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Nap_ti10
Baby Keiki and her Papa Yukio taking a nap. jhafkdjfh-These two give me heartache and diabetes at the SAME TIME.

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Ruka_a10
Finally, just Ruka and Eclair. Me and Kitkat's OTHER dessert shipping couple. Just to throw something different atcha
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:52 pm

THE TANGO MICHI?! XDDD I'm sorry, I look at that dress and...

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Tumblr14

Konaxookami wrote:Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Kai-ba10
A Kai image I figured fits somewhere in the Kaito-HiME timeline or the OC roleplay timeline somewhere. I do enjoy hurting Kai for some reason...>>;

>:3 What are you some sort of masochist for your own characters?! o.o It looks like he just got unintentionally hit by Hikari again. XD There are two artists I want to see bring my O.C. to life. ;_; One of them is you, Kona-chan. *whimpers*

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:05 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:THE TANGO MICHI?! XDDD I'm sorry, I look at that dress and...

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Tumblr14

Konaxookami wrote:Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Kai-ba10

>:3 What are you some sort of masochist for your own characters?! o.o It looks like he just got unintentionally hit by Hikari again. XD There are two artists I want to see bring my O.C. to life. ;_; One of them is you, Kona-chan. *whimpers*

OH MY GOD YOU'RE RIGHT IT LOOKS LIKE IDINA'S DRESS. klsjdf;akjdhfkjaf But I don't think Michi could cheat on Kai. I don't think she could even TRY to she's too nice. x3

As for Kai...He and Ichigo are by far the characters I draw hurt/bleeding/dying the most. SO MUCH. I don't know why...It must be because they scream SOLDIER B TO THE LEFT WHO DIES IN THE FIRST FIVE SECONDS to me half the time. I don't know. I must secretly have it out to kill Kaito. That's probably it. -nodnod-

As for Hikari. I've got drawings planned with her in them. Mostly her carrying Kaito around and him not quite sure how to handle it. xDD So don't worry! I'm working on drawing her! I'm just...taking my time with it?! >>;;
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:18 pm

I figured it's time for another drop of art, since I've got some sketches saved up to use...

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Kai-tr10
First up is a Kaito doodle I did with a mouse in my cartooning class to teach some of the kids sitting next to me about layers and the tools you can use for shading.

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Jaor_c11
Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Jaor_c12
Here is my latest emotional dump of crazy stuff from the JAOR storyline. This time from when the two are older. Honestly though, this doesn't follow the canon for the story at all, at least with the context I'm thinking of putting it in, but I really just wanted an excuse to draw the two of them again. Kudos if you can piece together what MIGHT be happening. Since it's only a REALLY rough sketch version, if I do clean this up it will look MUCH MUCH nicer and have some text to tell whatinhell they are thinking/talking about-but for now, just the panels.

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Kaito_14
Kaito HiME chibis-since the boys are adorable little guys and Michi is just well...Michi?
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Tue May 29, 2012 6:44 pm

Some one page comics and doodles I've been doing in PS

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Jaor_a10
Some Natsuki practice with emotions and rather just silly nonsense from teh JAOR line...

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Pubert10
A doodle from after my AP exam of puberty problems from JAOR....

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Kyoko_10
A page for Pix/Kitkat cause she was feeling down so I drew one of our characters (Kyoko) pinign about our other character (Kizuna)

Hurrah For Konaxookami's Mai-Series and yuri-Art!  - Page 2 Kaito_15
Then finally that Kai one page I did in class...>>;
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:43 am

XD I can literally feel Kai's frustration in the last comic. It's like me remembering old passwords I have for sites I rarely go on. It's nice that you did something for KitKat, it's rare of her to be down. You know her better than me, so yeah. XD

I've been peeking at JAOR for a while now and it got me wondering...we could use an AU comic series on Ara Ara Oi Oi. Get some media for the adventure of Kai, Michiko and friends while tossing in ShizNat every now and then. How about it, Kona-chan? If you can deliver cheesy JOAR manga on a weekly or monthly basis, I will gladly make you the final member of the Ara Ara Oi Oi team which consists of GoldenSun, Angel and my wetochan.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:52 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:XD I can literally feel Kai's frustration in the last comic. It's like me remembering old passwords I have for sites I rarely go on. It's nice that you did something for KitKat, it's rare of her to be down. You know her better than me, so yeah. XD

I've been peeking at JAOR for a while now and it got me wondering...we could use an AU comic series on Ara Ara Oi Oi. Get some media for the adventure of Kai, Michiko and friends while tossing in ShizNat every now and then. How about it, Kona-chan? If you can deliver cheesy JOAR manga on a weekly or monthly basis, I will gladly make you the final member of the Ara Ara Oi Oi team which consists of GoldenSun, Angel and my wetochan.

Well...I do have plenty of JAOR comics stored up in the noggin-along with plenty stupid MaiOC nonsense. I suppose I could join up!? If you thought that was okay and all.
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:58 pm

Konaxookami wrote:Well...I do have plenty of JAOR comics stored up in the noggin-along with plenty stupid MaiOC nonsense. I suppose I could join up!? If you thought that was okay and all.

Haha, considering how cute your humor is, I 100% accept. Unlike the romance of Angel, the kinkiness of my girlfriend and the witty adult humor of GoldenSun13, could you provide sort of G-PG rated JOAR and MaiOC comics? Though you are partners with the others, all your styles must be different both in art and in content.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next