Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be honest. Do you like Tomoe Marguerite?

+40
Midori Sugiura
The Fire Stirring Ruby
*BlackRose*
Wolf-of-Wind
Natsukichan1
Dead.And.Alive
Bluholic711
Kuga Natsuki
Valkyria Lightning
Saido
CaptainVonCookie
Sergay Tate
Ris
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Yuri-hime
Magus Phantalus
TheDreamer
SpiralDasher
Cheshire Kat
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
she-ga-roo
MidnightPersona
firesphere306
Amaya
Miyotakano
Hohoemu
GhibliFreek
sarcastic-dog
Fallen Angel96
AtlantisLux
ookamidesu
Kyubey Mittens
Kara
Shindu-S
SpiderNeKoHiME
RedEyedWolf
Konaxookami
Krystal of Nol
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
44 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Be honest. Do you like Tomoe Marguerite? - Page 7 Empty Re: Be honest. Do you like Tomoe Marguerite?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:53 am

Saido wrote:Well the thing is, Natsuki and Shizuru are married, and my OC is the child... And Tomoe got her ass kicked.... U got a deviantart? bump

Ouch! I hope life won't get more difficult for poor Tomoe. XD

Ah, yes! I do! Here you go:

http://shiznat4ever.deviantart.com/
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Be honest. Do you like Tomoe Marguerite? - Page 7 Empty Re: Be honest. Do you like Tomoe Marguerite?

Post by Saido Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:56 am

Sweet. Arigato. Natsuki Kruger2
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 280
Armitage GUTS!!! : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:26 pm

Saido wrote:Sweet. Arigato. Natsuki Kruger2

You're very welcome! tomoe2
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:41 pm

Whoa... Tomoe.

Weeeeeeeeell... She is my personal character I love to hate and make fun of, but mostly, she is intriguing. Mostly I wonder what kind of traumatic experiences she had in her childhood to become this way.

Infantilism is clearly apparent in her case, and NOT only because of that over-painted, comedic scenario with Shizuru. It's the rest of her behavior that goes well with the symptoms.

She a big, spoiled child that always tries to get whatever she wants. And of course, it doesn't really like her likable.

On the other hand, sometimes you see that little glimpse that makes you feel sorry for her.

I don'T know if I like her. Well, I do not hate Tomoe, but like is quite a huge word here, right? ^^;
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:07 am

Valkyria Lightning wrote:I don'T know if I like her. Well, I do not hate Tomoe, but like is quite a huge word here, right? ^^;

Yeah, sort of. You need to look at it from Sunrise's perspective and your own. The girl was practically made to be hated by the audience, it's up to you whether or not to see if from a different perspective. Like if you were in her shoes, how would you feel after a Shizuru lie? Then maybe, just maybe, you won't dislike her as much.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:19 am

Time for me to give my opinion on this crazy Valkyrie bimbo! Razz I wonder if I'm the only one who HATES Tomoe? Natsuki Kruger2 I personally had no opinion about her at first, until her role increased, then she went totally insane and let's not forget about her infantilism fetish! Razz I felt bad for Shizuru putting up with her crazy fetish, but at least she had SOME fun XD I praise Shizuru actually for using Tomoe since Tomoe was using the entire situation in the first place Razz I mean Shizuru is right about Tomoe greatly mistaking how to win a woman's heart just like that XD

Now leading to my question about Tomoe's insane fetish, I've heard that it was caused by a prank gone wrong done by Chie on how to take care of a baby, but... what EXACTLY happened? O.o
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:53 am

Nymphetamine wrote:Now leading to my question about Tomoe's insane fetish, I've heard that it was caused by a prank gone wrong done by Chie on how to take care of a baby, but... what EXACTLY happened? O.o

That right there is what I'd like to know. It came from the Mai-Otome audio dramas that I wish were translated already. ;_;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:57 pm

In the words of Deion Cole...

"This bitch is crazy."

I like and yet I don't like her. Tomoe is too intense for my taste and for her own good.
And it looks like Hime Mai may have taught her a few lessons on how to make angry, pained facial expressions too.

Only thing is... Tomoe raged often while Mai got all ape shit berseker that one time.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:03 pm

Unbelievably, I don't hate Tomoe.

Sure, she's what we call a "bitch" but she can get away with it (at this point it's sort of admirable how she has fans with the way she acts...). It's simply her thing, and it lets her get away with her insanity, no, her obsessive nature towards "Shizuru-oneesama". And what? The scene, one I was not exactly pleased with, where the two embraced is hated to such a degree? I can't seem accept that but I have to put up with it. Not my opinion~

Anyway, her expressions and her "insanity" amuse me to what seems as too much.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:32 am

Amuse you, hmm? Yeah, her facial expressions can be scaringly funny Shiho Huit
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:14 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:Amuse you, hmm? Yeah, her facial expressions can be scaringly funny Shiho Huit
If I were to consider it scary I think it would be the fact that she can make the expression themselves.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:36 am

Dead.And.Alive wrote:Unbelievably, I don't hate Tomoe.

Sure, she's what we call a "bitch" but she can get away with it (at this point it's sort of admirable how she has fans with the way she acts...). It's simply her thing, and it lets her get away with her insanity, no, her obsessive nature towards "Shizuru-oneesama". And what? The scene, one I was not exactly pleased with, where the two embraced is hated to such a degree? I can't seem accept that but I have to put up with it. Not my opinion~

Anyway, her expressions and her "insanity" amuse me to what seems as too much.

Queen Tomoe is the mistress of the facial expressions for sure. Still, there is more than just getting away with her insanity. Tomoe is one of the many characters in Mai-Otome with any kind of passion and a goal she's working hard towards obtaining. The bitch is Facking evil and she loves it. :3 You have to admit that.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsukichan1 Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:23 am

No. I don't like her. The reason: SHE SLAVED SHIZURU!!!!!!
I WON'T FORGIVE HER!
(Sorry, that I'm dropping by so late sweatdrop )
Natsukichan1
Natsukichan1
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1219
Armitage GUTS!!! : 166

http://xxserichanxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:56 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:The bitch is Facking evil and she loves it. :3 You have to admit that.

Not only must I agree with it but I say again, I love it.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:03 pm

Natsukichan1 wrote:No. I don't like her. The reason: SHE SLAVED SHIZURU!!!!!!
I WON'T FORGIVE HER!
(Sorry, that I'm dropping by so late sweatdrop )

Nao Yuuki We forgive you. Now Natsuki, forget about the whole Shizuru debacle. Don't you think Tomoe is beautiful? ;3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsukichan1 Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:59 am

Humm, yeah, but that's the only thing I like about her!
Natsukichan1
Natsukichan1
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:36 pm

Natsukichan1 wrote:Humm, yeah, but that's the only thing I like about her!

tomoe2 : Tch. That's not enough, you Natsuki loving peon.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf-of-Wind Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:52 pm

If you take away her somewhat demented actions and reasonings, then yes, I think that I would like Tomoe. When she wasn't trying to kill people because they got too close to Shizuru, she was kind and smart. Unfortunately, her hatred is so hardwired into her character that a lot of people can't really look past it to see the potentially normal girl.
Wolf-of-Wind
Wolf-of-Wind
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 78

http://winded-wolf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:59 pm

That's just it, Tomoe is a normal girl. She fell in love, in turn, did what she thought was right to earn that love. She's only human after all. But hey, if a fan is going to hate Tomoe for being a ShizNat foil, at least give her the benefit of the doubt as a misunderstood girl. Being in love and seeing Arika become the center of attention would drive some people crazy. It depends who you are. I simply like her as a character that works for a story like Mai-Otome.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsukichan1 Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:03 pm

I just like her in the Mai-HiME-version, I dunno why :|
Natsukichan1
Natsukichan1
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:12 pm

Natsukichan1 wrote:I just like her in the Mai-HiME-version, I dunno why :|

Tomoe Marguerite was in Mai-HiME? Pfft. I wish. sweatdrop
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsukichan1 Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:16 am

I mean the other Tomoe.

tomoe2: What?! You fu**ing Bitch!

Gakuenchou: Shut up, Tomoe. Don't bully my students!

tomoe2: Sorry...(Someday I will.....)
Natsukichan1
Natsukichan1
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:19 am

Viola : Don't be so hard on her, Natsuki-chan~ She's still in love with me and will do anything to murder you for my heart~

Yohko : You just make everything sound so creepily sweet, don't you Shizuru?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:23 pm

Ok I shall admit that she is pretty even with her bad hair style and Yes she was misunderstood at some point

BUT I Facking HATE HER!!!! Blame her all high and mighty attitude people like that get on my nerves so much that it takes all my power not to straight out murder them. :twisted:

ok I'm done with my rant now :3
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1157
Armitage GUTS!!! : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:58 am

*BlackRose* wrote:Ok I shall admit that she is pretty even with her bad hair style and Yes she was misunderstood at some point

BUT I Facking HATE HER!!!! Blame her all high and mighty attitude people like that get on my nerves so much that it takes all my power not to straight out murder them. :twisted:

ok I'm done with my rant now :3

But does Tomoe not represent the average everyday girl? :p

AND HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT ABOUT HER HAIR!? IT'S SO STYLISH! tomoe2

Be honest. Do you like Tomoe Marguerite? - Page 7 Vlcs1123
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next