Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShizNat Webs Updates! Webcomics by GoldenSun13, Konaxookami, wetochan, and lostangelvn!

+2
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

ShizNat Webs Updates! Webcomics by GoldenSun13, Konaxookami, wetochan, and lostangelvn! - Page 2 Empty Re: ShizNat Webs Updates! Webcomics by GoldenSun13, Konaxookami, wetochan, and lostangelvn!

Post by Layla-San Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:44 am

Why haven't I seen this. Honestly I'm so out of it these days I want to cry. ; A;
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 412
Armitage GUTS!!! : 157

Back to top Go down

ShizNat Webs Updates! Webcomics by GoldenSun13, Konaxookami, wetochan, and lostangelvn! - Page 2 Empty Re: ShizNat Webs Updates! Webcomics by GoldenSun13, Konaxookami, wetochan, and lostangelvn!

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:48 am

Aw, haha, I'll be starting Otome abridged shorty ;D

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:48 am

OMG! I can't wait! That'll be fun! C: <33
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 412
Armitage GUTS!!! : 157

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:51 am

Yep yep Muahahah >:3

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:28 pm

Seriously girls. The Bandai dub is ridiculous. On the same level of Batman & Robin.

Allow Layla to observe Natsuki's failsauce:

" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen >
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:31 pm

xD that's always going to be my favorite. "Heh!?" "Butch." I love Nao's voice, it sounds like she has a lilt of an accent xD <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:35 pm

Hollowed-Words wrote:I love Nao's voice, it sounds like she has a lilt of an accent xD <3

Marcy Lannan does the voice of Nao. I don't know much about her. I'm guessing she's from Canada since Canadian voice actresses are cheaper to get a hold of for dubbing companies. Most of the time anyway. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:36 pm

Haha nice xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:39 pm

Update!!!

Dani~ and Kona have joined ShizNat Webs! Add them to your friends list!

Also, Asuka Tenjou (SilverlegendStudios on ff.net) has a new video up in Mai-Media!

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:43 pm

((CopyNPaste, I choose you!))

I'm excited by Cha-chan's new idea, so I added the news our blog on ShizNat Webs for stronger promotion:

Chacoal's My Everyday My-HiME

deviantART sensation and ShizNat Web member Char-coal has started a cool project (aside from her upcoming doujinshi)

From now on I will continue this project. ^-^
"My Everyday My-HiME" (mainichi my-hime 毎日舞乙)
I will draw My-HiME and My-Otome characters everyday but I will spend time not more than an hour. Because I have many works to do now especially, Doujinshi.
^v^ Hope you enjoy it... everyday~

Exciting news! So keep your eyes peeled for her upcoming works on deviantART and ShizNat Webs. So far she has uploaded cool arts of Natsuki, Shizuru and Juliet-Nao. ^_^

http://char-coal.deviantart.com/

http://shiznat.webs.com/apps/photos/

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:05 pm

New videos from Kara and Asuka Tenjou added to Mai-Media
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:24 pm

Fans of Miyu Greer will be pleased to know all of her screen shots from Mai-HiME have been uploaded to ShizNat Webs. Next will be her Mai-Otome pics.

Get them here: >> M.I.Y.U. <<
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:12 pm

Nao Yuuki's album at ShizNat Webs has been updated with all her remaining photos from the Orphan arc. I will finish with the Carnival arc tomorrow, with some of her pics from Mai-Otome. ^_^

ShizNat Webs Updates! Webcomics by GoldenSun13, Konaxookami, wetochan, and lostangelvn! - Page 2 Las%20Vegas%20Nao%20FULL%20BODY

You know want her. Come and get her...

>> Emerald eyed smexiness <<
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:46 am

Not really news...

((although I should plug Natsuki no Prelude yet again in case you missed it: https://ltahime.forumotion.com/general-shiznat-discussion-f2/natsuki-no-prelude-2010-english-translation-t347.htm ))

...just wanted to point out something amusing:

ShizNat Webs Updates! Webcomics by GoldenSun13, Konaxookami, wetochan, and lostangelvn! - Page 2 Kim_on10

Please tell me you find humor in Kim Kardashian whoring herself on ShizNat Webs.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:48 am

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA! XD Oh Kardashian, you're a fake celebrity. Now, go make yourself useful and clean my house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:17 pm

Hollowed-Words wrote:HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA! XD Oh Kardashian, you're a fake celebrity. Now, go make yourself useful and clean my house.

Um, yeah! Clean Cathy's house and then come see me in the bedroom. :D Kardashian may have invaded ShizNat Webs, doesn't mean I won't take advantage of her. I mean, dude, her Melons are huge. Fake, but huge. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:04 am

Mr. Sapphire has sent the following email:

Hello Mai-Multiverse! I have updated the Nao Yuuki/Juliet Nao Zhang and Miyu Greer galleries on ShizNat-Webs recently. Did a bunch of screen caps while I was on the train to New Jersey. XD

Here are some previews (featuring the best pics of the bunch) of what you're about to see. Keep in mind that I'm now capping Nao and Miyu from Mai-Otome since the Mai-HiME photos are complete:

Miyu Greer from Mai-Otome:

ShizNat Webs Updates! Webcomics by GoldenSun13, Konaxookami, wetochan, and lostangelvn! - Page 2 PDVD_059_720x480

Miyu with Alyssa bird.

ShizNat Webs Updates! Webcomics by GoldenSun13, Konaxookami, wetochan, and lostangelvn! - Page 2 PDVD_079_720x480

More Miyu with Alyssa bird...

ShizNat Webs Updates! Webcomics by GoldenSun13, Konaxookami, wetochan, and lostangelvn! - Page 2 PDVD_071_720x480

Now that's a face you can trust.

Juliet Nao Zhang from Mai-Otome:

ShizNat Webs Updates! Webcomics by GoldenSun13, Konaxookami, wetochan, and lostangelvn! - Page 2 PDVD_009_720x480-1

What's up with that face?

ShizNat Webs Updates! Webcomics by GoldenSun13, Konaxookami, wetochan, and lostangelvn! - Page 2 PDVD_029_720x480-1

A delicious sight. *smacks lips*

ShizNat Webs Updates! Webcomics by GoldenSun13, Konaxookami, wetochan, and lostangelvn! - Page 2 PDVD_089_720x480-1

Devious Nao...

All this and more at the Mai-fansite that started it all:

http://shiznat.webs.com/apps/photos/
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:22 am

-cries- my prayers for more smexy Queen Nao have been answered!
somebody pinch me. :3 thankyou my prince! -spider bounce-
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:12 am

((We've just received a huge donation from bidden-oblivion of deviantART, that can now be seen on ShizNat Webs. Here are some previews:

Prince and Bride by Bidden Oblivion

ShizNat Webs Updates! Webcomics by GoldenSun13, Konaxookami, wetochan, and lostangelvn! - Page 2 Prince_and_Bride_by_Bidden_Oblivion

Merry X mas Natsuki by Bidden-Oblivion

ShizNat Webs Updates! Webcomics by GoldenSun13, Konaxookami, wetochan, and lostangelvn! - Page 2 Merry_X_mas_Natuski_by_Bidden_Oblivion My personal favorite. Shizuru has quite the yummy thighs on her. <3

chibi shiznat by Bidden-Oblivion

ShizNat Webs Updates! Webcomics by GoldenSun13, Konaxookami, wetochan, and lostangelvn! - Page 2 Chibi_shiznat_by_Bidden_Oblivion-1

princess suki by Bidden Oblivion

ShizNat Webs Updates! Webcomics by GoldenSun13, Konaxookami, wetochan, and lostangelvn! - Page 2 Princess___suki_by_Bidden_Oblivion Why is this not colored yet! >_< You're killing me, bidden-san!

More at ShizNat Webs. Don't forget to check out the Mai-DownloaDs section for the most adorable Natsuki avatar/icon:

http://shiznat.webs.com/maidownloads.htm ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:03 pm

Miyu's images from Mai-Otome and Mai-Otome Zwei are now complete.

Here are some sneak peeks:

ShizNat Webs Updates! Webcomics by GoldenSun13, Konaxookami, wetochan, and lostangelvn! - Page 2 PDVD_014_720x480-1

ShizNat Webs Updates! Webcomics by GoldenSun13, Konaxookami, wetochan, and lostangelvn! - Page 2 PDVD_044_720x480

ShizNat Webs Updates! Webcomics by GoldenSun13, Konaxookami, wetochan, and lostangelvn! - Page 2 PDVD_075_720x480

ShizNat Webs Updates! Webcomics by GoldenSun13, Konaxookami, wetochan, and lostangelvn! - Page 2 PDVD_084_720x480

ShizNat Webs Updates! Webcomics by GoldenSun13, Konaxookami, wetochan, and lostangelvn! - Page 2 PDVD_000_720x480-2

Get the rest here: The Essential M.I.Y.U. Greer collection
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:45 pm

Lol. Where did the third picture come from?

I don't remember that scene at all.
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:47 pm

It's from Episode 25 I believe, when Miyu dove underwater and ran into some Orphans.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:13 am

>< please finish nao, my prince!
nobody wants to see lifeless android miyu!
just playing... :3
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:07 pm

:shock: I will, don't worry! I just keep forgetting about your lady in red. 👅 j/k. That's a bad excuse anyway since Dye's been promoting ZHANG everywhere these days.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:34 pm

I've updated ShizNat Webs with a brand new look for 2011. Check it out sometime!

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next