Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Mai-series character do you dislike or like the most?

+15
Lerena
HollowPoint
Sergay Tate
bItchynOvIch
MidnightPersona
Hohoemu
Juliet
Lena Sayers
Defiant
Amaya
hildebrant
SpiderNeKoHiME
Midori Sugiura99
Luu Sky Sapphire
Ice Silver Crystal
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

character - Which Mai-series character do you dislike or like the most? - Page 3 Empty Re: Which Mai-series character do you dislike or like the most?

Post by Amaya Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:58 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Gakuenchou : Where's my Nao-sama when I need her...

Zhang At your service though I gotta admit punishing Tomoe won't help any of my plans...

Last edited by Amaya on Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Amaya
Amaya
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 445

http://crawlinggirl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

character - Which Mai-series character do you dislike or like the most? - Page 3 Empty Re: Which Mai-series character do you dislike or like the most?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:33 pm

Hohoemu wrote:No way. Even though she is such a gorgeous girl, manipulating people is something I can't admit. I just admire her talent =)

tomoe2 : At least someone here is smart enough to recognize talent.

Amaya wrote:Zhang At your service though I gatta admit punishing Tomoe won't help any of my plans...

Gakuenchou : Forget that teal haired bitch, I want a private meeting with you. Alone. In my office...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:51 pm

Zhang : In your office? I thought you are living there together with Tea-Otome. Anyhow if you want something from me, you should come and visit my place to get it nao lick
Amaya
Amaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:01 pm

Amaya wrote: Zhang : In your office? I thought you are living there together with Tea-Otome. Anyhow if you want something from me, you should come and visit my place to get it nao lick

Gakuenchou : Are you disobeying a direct order from the Headmistress, Nao?! Besides...what if someone sees us at your dorm? *tries to hide her embarrassed reaction*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:30 pm

Zhang : Fine! I will do as you please. But this will end as soon as I lock the door behind us....
Amaya
Amaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:31 am

Amaya wrote: Zhang : Fine! I will do as you please. But this will end as soon as I lock the door behind us....

Gakuenchou : Good, because I've got a spot for you Nao. Right under my desk in my office...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:21 am

Zhang : Don't be silly Kruger. That's my usual hiding spot. I wonder why Otome of the Red Rooibos never noticed before. Really, people are so dense at times. We need a change of scenery. What about the piano?
Amaya
Amaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:20 pm

Amaya wrote: Zhang : Don't be silly Kruger. That's my usual hiding spot. I wonder why Otome of the Red Rooibos never noticed before. Really, people are so dense at times. We need a change of scenery. What about the piano?

(( XD Okay we're getting a bit off topic...let's move this here:

The Kannin na ends NAO! [Natsuki x Nao Roleplay] ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:58 am

Let's steer this back on topic, shall we?

My favorite character would probably be Zhang from Otome. She's devious, mischievous, and fun to be around. And she lost that whiny 'woe is me' attitude from her HiME counterpart. Oh -- and Midori from Otome. Something about strong, serious, leader-type women... :F

Least liked character... hm... well, I didnt like Tate or Shiho from HiME. Nor did I like Tomoe or Miya from Otome.
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:43 pm

ookamidesu wrote:Let's steer this back on topic, shall we?

My favorite character would probably be Zhang from Otome. She's devious, mischievous, and fun to be around. And she lost that whiny 'woe is me' attitude from her HiME counterpart. Oh -- and Midori from Otome. Something about strong, serious, leader-type women... :F

Least liked character... hm... well, I didnt like Tate or Shiho from HiME. Nor did I like Tomoe or Miya from Otome.

Thank you very much, Dye. ;p

Now I know about the others in your least liked choices, except for Tate. Why no love for him?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:34 pm

I do like Zhang a bit more. Nao Yuuki never crossed me as whiny, but now that I think about it, she does seem a little 'woe is me.'

Another character I never really liked was Erstin (is that her name?). It has been a good while since I saw Mai Otome. I'm thinking I'll give it a re-watch soon.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:10 am

Lerena wrote:I do like Zhang a bit more. Nao Yuuki never crossed me as whiny, but now that I think about it, she does seem a little 'woe is me.'

Another character I never really liked was Erstin (is that her name?). It has been a good while since I saw Mai Otome. I'm thinking I'll give it a re-watch soon.

She does! It got worse after the eye injury. >o<

Yup, Erstin Ho. The uke Coral Student with a crush on Nina and a dark secret. Despite the latter, she was a good person most of the time and just wanted to see the fighting stop between friends.

Ahem...

Arika Yumemiya

....AHEM....

Nina Wang
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica-Searrs Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:42 am

In Mai-HiME, my favorite character is Nao-chan, Natsuki in second place and, finally, Fujino-san. Nao looks like me when I'm in a good mood (what?).

In Mai-Otome is, surely, Nao! Again, in second place, but now in a tie, Natsuki and Sergay... Then, Fujino-san....

Ah... I hate that man, John Smith. lol
Veronica-Searrs
Veronica-Searrs
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 511
Armitage GUTS!!! : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:31 pm

Oh wow, I never post in here. Let's see.

In Hime:

Most Like: Midori. Why? Coz she's plain nuts. Haha, no no. I like her for the light atmosphere that she brings. In a dark toned anime like that, someone with a happy-go-lucky presence like her is a good boost. And the fact that she's voiced by my Hime Tamura Yukari is also a plus~♥♥♥

Most Dislike: Shiho...and Mai. The former because...well, it's Shiho and the latter...because I think she cried too much there.

In Otome:

Most Like: Nao. OMG, she's just awesome here. I almost cried when I first saw her Otome counterpart, she's like...that one person who everyone overlooks but is actually the very person that would make a difference to the overall situation. Like how she was made pillar, and gawd the way she materialized...*drools* And I would kill just to be included in her gang. She's also a fun person to be around, and it won't be boring if you're friends with her.

After Nao comes Chie and Sara :3.

Most Dislike: Nina, Sergay and Tomoe.
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:44 pm

depression76 wrote:And the fact that she's voiced by my Hime Tamura Yukari is also a plus~♥♥♥

Nobody in the Mai-Series does battle cries better than Yukari-sama. <3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:43 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
ookamidesu wrote:Let's steer this back on topic, shall we?

Thank you very much, Dye. ;p

Now I know about the others in your least liked choices, except for Tate. Why no love for him?

Well, as a disclaimer first, I generally judge my like and dislike of a character by their personality. So pretty much, I completely ignore the whole thing where he is pretty much a plot catalyst and that his actions are the way they are because they needed to forward the plot in a certain way.

I don't like Tate because he's kind of a coward and he doesn't recognize that he is useless at some points. Like, Mai and the others are fighting monster things, and he decides that he wants to help Mai so he leaves Shiho by herself in the middle of a monster-lurking mountain? I mean, first of all, Tate knew Mai was capable of handling herself because she had a big monster dragon at her command. But he decides he wants to help the girl with the big monster dragon fight other monsters rather than protect and ensure the safety of his childhood friend, who might i add did not have a big monster dragon at her command (consciously, anyhow).

Oh, and cowardly, because he led Shiho on...even if he felt guilty for her getting injured. I mean, seriously. I get that he was confused and trying to make things right. But it is precisely his cowardice and uselessness that let to his poor decision-making skills, who i really dislike.

Wow... lol. I ranted. >.>;
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:40 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
depression76 wrote:And the fact that she's voiced by my Hime Tamura Yukari is also a plus~♥♥♥

Nobody in the Mai-Series does battle cries better than Yukari-sama. <3

I concur!!!
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3