Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread

+19
shezaei-neko
burande fujino
midori's crazy398
iRenji0713
Lerena
SoulEaterHaruhis0s
depression76
The Random Ninja
Amaya
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Kyubey Mittens
Ice Silver Crystal
Konaxookami
Kino karutta-chan
SpiderNeKoHiME
Midori Sugiura99
LilPrincessAshley
emochick
Luu Sky Sapphire
23 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread

Post by SoulEaterHaruhis0s Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:47 pm

Konaxookami wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
xD Now hold on there, Kona-chan. You are aware that the CGI of today couldn't save Dragon Ball Evolution, right? ;p CGI is not detailed nor treated with majesty like it was when Jurassic Park presented itself in 1993. HOWEVER, I do agree that today's CGI wouldn't make it look AS cheesy as PGSM. Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon had great performances and a story resembling the manga's to fall back on, so the effects never bothered me in the long run. Nor did the toy props.

>_> I actually love Princess Sailor Moon's harp. I thought it was the coolest thing since Green Ranger's dagger.

Nevertheless, Sailor Moon is a winning franchise that can easily make money at box office or theater. Like Takarazuka (which I'm still a fan of, despite my falling out with my ex); Sera Myu deserves more U.S. exposure especially now with musicals being more popular than ever before. Look at the Glee franchise's jump to 3D recently, the same could apply to one of the biggest names to ever come out of Japan.

And about the clothing line, I was at the mall this past weekend and two girls, that I never would of pictured as Moonies, picked up the new shirts and raved about how much they missed this show. The one on the right who looked older included "It's about time!" Yeah, no shit!

You think the manga and shirts were enough to satisfy our hunger? Think again....look what I found on rightstuf.com:

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread - Page 5 Sailor10
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread - Page 5 New_sa10

New playcards and wallscroll! The wall-scroll I want so damn badly because it's the classic shot from the Metallia Beryl battle, only in new animation! *spazzes* And the playcards? Don't get me started! I still have the old ones I bought from Suncoast! (many years before merging into F.Y.E.)

F.Y.E. will have these available in their stores soon, so if you don't want to order online, head to your mall later this year and spend your hard earned cash! *_*

I amend my state. A TV show handled PROPERLY with good WRITING and a wonderful CAST.

That's asking too much with today's tv isn't it?

But Sera Myu is a definitely possibility. Broadway is always taking shows from the West End and other parts of the Europe to show off, and Sera Myu? With those shiny, poofy skirts and ridiculous antics? It just screams family musical. SCREAMS IT. I can see it being adapted to an American stage for an American audience easily. (Sure, some of the puns with names and jokes might have to change, but you an easy switch those for jokes familiar or funny to English speaking audiences.)

But all this new merchandise...and REMASTERED images? Pinch me I'm dreaming. It's like Christmas up in the Sailor Moon world and it's summer time. Excitement? SO HIGH. They're hyping everyone up with all this stuff! Someone better nab the anime rights soon or they'll miss the wave.

Gawd, you'd think with all this sweet merchandise and the two manga coming out next month... there'd be news on the anime? I know they're probably testing to see if the manga and merch sells well, but um... I checked over to Amazon.com and saw that the two volumes coming in Sept. are ranked No.1 and No.2 on the hottest, best-selling under the manga section.

Those shirts are selling out Hot Topic online and reportedly selling out at the on-site locations! Yeah, if this isn't incentive enough to re-release the darn anime to the US, then I don't know what will. Honestly, I think FUNi has the series under tight wraps until the next con or some kinda big online announcement.

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Konaxookami wrote:I amend my state. A TV show handled PROPERLY with good WRITING and a wonderful CAST.

That's asking too much with today's tv isn't it?

But Sera Myu is a definitely possibility. Broadway is always taking shows from the West End and other parts of the Europe to show off, and Sera Myu? With those shiny, poofy skirts and ridiculous antics? It just screams family musical. SCREAMS IT. I can see it being adapted to an American stage for an American audience easily. (Sure, some of the puns with names and jokes might have to change, but you an easy switch those for jokes familiar or funny to English speaking audiences.)

:) Certain jokes will definitely need to be changed for American audiences, just as long as they aren't replaced by something too stupid. For example, in the anime, Sailor Iron Mouse offers a riddle to Galaxia that went like this: "A pig chef and a horse chef compete at making Tonkatsu. Which chef wins?" I doubt American audience will catch on with those types of jokes/references. What they will enjoy is obviously seeing their childhood anime come to life, in addition to the colorful silliness and drama that Sera Miyu is famous for. More than anything; I'd LOVE to see 'Forbidden Hades' performed in person:

As the biggest Sailor Pluto mark; I demand it!

Konaxookami wrote:But all this new merchandise...and REMASTERED images? Pinch me I'm dreaming. It's like Christmas up in the Sailor Moon world and it's summer time. Excitement? SO HIGH. They're hyping everyone up with all this stuff! Someone better nab the anime rights soon or they'll miss the wave.

O_O The 90s are returning is full force, Kona-chan! We must collect all these new Sailor Moon items and fast!!! <333 As for the anime, give FUNimation another couple of months...

*breaks the 4th wall and points at FUNi* YEAH! I KNOW YOU GUYS HAVE IT! DON'T LIE! DON'T BLATANTLY LIE!!!

XD Haha, I know RITE? FUNi has been blatantly teasing for close to a year now. They been very coy about it and lately avoiding questions regarding it. My friend even thinks they're holding off until close to the 20th anniversary for the big announcement. Hopefully it's sooner than later or it might be too late. These next few months are perfect time to do it!
SoulEaterHaruhis0s
SoulEaterHaruhis0s
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 156
Armitage GUTS!!! : 57

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1452642/Haruhi_Suzumiya_s0s

Back to top Go down

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:59 pm

SoulEaterHaruhis0s wrote:Gawd, you'd think with all this sweet merchandise and the two manga coming out next month... there'd be news on the anime? I know they're probably testing to see if the manga and merch sells well, but um... I checked over to Amazon.com and saw that the two volumes coming in Sept. are ranked No.1 and No.2 on the hottest, best-selling under the manga section.

Those shirts are selling out Hot Topic online and reportedly selling out at the on-site locations! Yeah, if this isn't incentive enough to re-release the darn anime to the US, then I don't know what will. Honestly, I think FUNi has the series under tight wraps until the next con or some kinda big online announcement.

Same here and don't forget ladies! COMMERCIALS! Should you happen to run into a Sailor Moon commercial in the upcoming months, you know their manga/merchandise sales have convinced distributors to go above and beyond! Best selling manga already? No surprise there, there's hype AND quality art/story in Sailor Moon. This is a no brainer and it's going exactly how I want it. Usagi

SoulEaterHaruhis0s wrote:XD Haha, I know RITE? FUNi has been blatantly teasing for close to a year now. They been very coy about it and lately avoiding questions regarding it. My friend even thinks they're holding off until close to the 20th anniversary for the big announcement. Hopefully it's sooner than later or it might be too late. These next few months are perfect time to do it!

Your friend is smart. :) Codename Sailor V made it's debut 20 years ago and they went ahead to release the Sailor Moon manga early on to connect to CNSV. Now casual Moonies will realize there was indeed a prequel to the Sailor Moon manga. ;p Why would us Smart Moonies make that up? Were those scans (that hardcore fans tried to make the casuals download) just fancy fanart webcomics to you?! I've been on dozens of Sailor Moon communities in the past, there are stubborn fans like that. ^^; Expect a very silly crusade from the DiC lovers as well when FUNi's dub blows everything DiC and Cloverway did out of the water.

2012 is the 20th anniversary year for Sailor Moon. BRING IT ON! setsuna

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:10 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Your friend is smart. :) Codename Sailor V made it's debut 20 years ago and they went ahead to release the Sailor Moon manga early on to connect to CNSV. Now casual Moonies will realize there was indeed a prequel to the Sailor Moon manga. ;p Why would us Smart Moonies make that up? Were those scans (that hardcore fans tried to make the casuals download) just fancy fanart webcomics to you?! I've been on dozens of Sailor Moon communities in the past, there are stubborn fans like that. ^^; Expect a very silly crusade from the DiC lovers as well when FUNi's dub blows everything DiC and Cloverway did out of the water.

2012 is the 20th anniversary year for Sailor Moon. BRING IT ON! setsuna

BRING IT ON. MY BODY IS READY FOR THIS. I'm psyched for the 20th anniversary. It'll gives me an excuse to spam pictures of my Haruka cosplay tenoh , and perhaps talk my group into doing a group cosplay of the Outers or the Inners. (I could always go for trying out Mako...) Though poor Nick and Patty would be left out again...I doubt they'd be too keen on being the men of SM...Maybe if I convinced Nick to be Seiya...>>;; (It would never happen. He'd sooner be Tuxedo Mask. x.x)
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:58 pm

Konaxookami wrote:BRING IT ON. MY BODY IS READY FOR THIS. I'm psyched for the 20th anniversary. It'll gives me an excuse to spam pictures of my Haruka cosplay tenoh , and perhaps talk my group into doing a group cosplay of the Outers or the Inners. (I could always go for trying out Mako...) Though poor Nick and Patty would be left out again...I doubt they'd be too keen on being the men of SM...Maybe if I convinced Nick to be Seiya...>>;; (It would never happen. He'd sooner be Tuxedo Mask. x.x)

deviantART is going to EXPLODE in Sailor Moon goodies in the next couple of years! Spam those awesome cosplay photos to the max!

If we lived closer to each other, I would gladly volunteer to be Seiya Kou. :) Shaving will be worth it to play the most suave character in the series. 8)

HYPER POWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:12 pm

You as Seiya? I CAN SEE IT SO CLEARLY. Maybe someday if we meet up...someday! dA will become a beautiful place with lots of wonderful SM artizies. So exciting!!
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:30 am

Konaxookami wrote:You as Seiya? I CAN SEE IT SO CLEARLY. Maybe someday if we meet up...someday! dA will become a beautiful place with lots of wonderful SM artizies. So exciting!!

Muy exciting!

*looks at Calender*

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

SEPTEMBER. THE MONTH OF SAILOR V AND SAILOR MOON IS ALMOST HERE! *SPAZ*

Usagi minako Usagi minako
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:06 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Konaxookami wrote:You as Seiya? I CAN SEE IT SO CLEARLY. Maybe someday if we meet up...someday! dA will become a beautiful place with lots of wonderful SM artizies. So exciting!!

Muy exciting!

*looks at Calender*

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

SEPTEMBER. THE MONTH OF SAILOR V AND SAILOR MOON IS ALMOST HERE! *SPAZ*

Usagi minako Usagi minako

I gotta save money then giggity giggity and if not, I'll just hang out at the nearest Barnes and Nobles and read them in one go lol Natsuki Kruger2
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:16 pm

depression76 wrote:I gotta save money then giggity giggity and if not, I'll just hang out at the nearest Barnes and Nobles and read them in one go lol Natsuki Kruger2

XD Not TOO much money! Manga is cheap cheap CHEAP! :3 Reading them at Barnes and Nobles is a smart idea, but I'd rather see you own the manga. >:3 You are a hardcore veteran Moonie like meh, dammit!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:16 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
depression76 wrote:I gotta save money then giggity giggity and if not, I'll just hang out at the nearest Barnes and Nobles and read them in one go lol Natsuki Kruger2

XD Not TOO much money! Manga is cheap cheap CHEAP! :3 Reading them at Barnes and Nobles is a smart idea, but I'd rather see you own the manga. >:3 You are a hardcore veteran Moonie like meh, dammit!

Mfufufufufu we'll see about that xDD Natsuki Kruger2 Natsuki Kruger2

Can't wait for Minakoooooooo~~
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:20 pm

depression76 wrote:
Mfufufufufu we'll see about that xDD Natsuki Kruger2 Natsuki Kruger2

Can't wait for Minakoooooooo~~

>_< ME TOOO!!!!! The Dark Agency has returned after a 20 year retirement and now the Goddess of Love will kick their asses yet again! minako With a little help from Kaitou-Ace, who many new readers will be surprised to discover.

"SAILOR VENUS HAD HER OWN LOVE INTEREST!?"

:) Yes indeed, and I won't spoil anymore from there...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulEaterHaruhis0s Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:06 pm

Yes, buy the manga and show support for our beloved Moon and Venus! Show them we want the anime to come back stronger than before (and to prove the 'experts' and doubters wrong!).

Anywayz, I come bearing gifts and with some news~!

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread - Page 5 5888

2nd New Sailor Moon poster!!!

YESSSS~!!!! New poster added and will be made available soon! Plenty of more to come! Usagi

Meanwhile, outside North America, Sailor Moon to begin airing in Chile today!

Link: Sailor Moon beats out Saint Seiya and the original Dragonball with 46.5% of preferences and will be rebroadcasted from September 1st, 18:30!

I believe this would make Chile the first country in the Americas to broadcast the beloved series first. :scratch:

Waaah, Chile is so lucky! I know it's only a matter of time before it comes back in the US, but the wait is killing me. C'mon, Toei!
SoulEaterHaruhis0s
SoulEaterHaruhis0s
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 156
Armitage GUTS!!! : 57

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1452642/Haruhi_Suzumiya_s0s

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:44 pm

SoulEaterHaruhis0s wrote:Yes, buy the manga and show support for our beloved Moon and Venus! Show them we want the anime to come back stronger than before (and to prove the 'experts' and doubters wrong!).

Anywayz, I come bearing gifts and with some news~!

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread - Page 5 5888

2nd New Sailor Moon poster!!!

YESSSS~!!!! New poster added and will be made available soon! Plenty of more to come! Usagi

Meanwhile, outside North America, Sailor Moon to begin airing in Chile today!

Link: Sailor Moon beats out Saint Seiya and the original Dragonball with 46.5% of preferences and will be rebroadcasted from September 1st, 18:30!

I believe this would make Chile the first country in the Americas to broadcast the beloved series first. :scratch:

Waaah, Chile is so lucky! I know it's only a matter of time before it comes back in the US, but the wait is killing me. C'mon, Toei!

Oh yes. SO BEAUTIFUL. These remastered images are pure eyecandy. I wore my Sailor Moon shirt to school the other day and everyone was like: 'Oh yeah! Sailor Moon! I loved Sailor Moon!' and I was just like: 'Oh yes, so fly dawn' But it was great to hear people remembering about the series. It was fun to reminisce about the dub. But it's funny for me to bring up things they cut out and they're like: 'Wait, Amy(i) slapped Serena? WHEN?' and other things like: 'Hold on, Amara and Michelle aren't cousins?' and I just laughed. If it re-airs uncut with a new dub and they watch it...It'll be a WHOLE new experience.
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:45 am

tenoh michiru The new-dub will most certainly put an end to the whole cousins thing. When the new generation of Moonies rewatch the Cloverway dub, they'll say "WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!"

*makes grabby hands* GIMME THAT WALL SCROLL!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:21 am

I was thinking about re-watching Sailor Moon dubbed, but then I remembered I don't want to hear Uranus and Neptune referred to as cousins, Fish Eye and what's his name from Season 1 being a woman (Zoicite, but I can't spell his name right), and the dub names. It's USAGI TSUKINO, not SERENA. And how do you get "LITA" from MAKOTO?! Or Amara from Haruka? Or RINI from CHIBI-USA? ~_~ There are many other dub changes that I could go into that convinced me not to re-watch Sailor Moon dubbed, but I will not mention them.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:48 am

Lerena wrote:I was thinking about re-watching Sailor Moon dubbed, but then I remembered I don't want to hear Uranus and Neptune referred to as cousins, Fish Eye and what's his name from Season 1 being a woman (Zoicite, but I can't spell his name right), and the dub names. It's USAGI TSUKINO, not SERENA. And how do you get "LITA" from MAKOTO?! Or Amara from Haruka? Or RINI from CHIBI-USA? ~_~ There are many other dub changes that I could go into that convinced me not to re-watch Sailor Moon dubbed, but I will not mention them.

There will be a group who will continue to support the DiC and Cloverway's dub until the end of time, seeing how most U.S. and Canadian fans grew up with them. Would I be able to watch them again once the redub is released? Probably not as often as I used to. I mainly watched Cloverway's episodes, because at least they had the courtesy to keep the original music and release uncut episodes on DVD. Plus, to be fair, the voice acting is not bad during those breathtaking moments like everything leading up to Sailor Moon and Pharaoh 90's confrontation. Regardless, FUNi will make those scenes even grander with their voice cast...and widescreen format....and high definition picture....
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:59 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Lerena wrote:I was thinking about re-watching Sailor Moon dubbed, but then I remembered I don't want to hear Uranus and Neptune referred to as cousins, Fish Eye and what's his name from Season 1 being a woman (Zoicite, but I can't spell his name right), and the dub names. It's USAGI TSUKINO, not SERENA. And how do you get "LITA" from MAKOTO?! Or Amara from Haruka? Or RINI from CHIBI-USA? ~_~ There are many other dub changes that I could go into that convinced me not to re-watch Sailor Moon dubbed, but I will not mention them.
There will be a group who will continue to support the DiC and Cloverway's dub until the end of time, seeing how most U.S. and Canadian fans grew up with them. Would I be able to watch them again once the redub is released? Probably not as often as I used to. I mainly watched Cloverway's episodes, because at least they had the courtesy to keep the original music and release uncut episodes on DVD. Plus, to be fair, the voice acting is not bad during those breathtaking moments like everything leading up to Sailor Moon and Pharaoh 90's confrontation. Regardless, FUNi will make those scenes even grander with their voice cast...and widescreen format....and high definition picture....
I understand that, but Sailor Moon deserves to be dubbed a lot better than it was. Akira Okuzaki There are good things about the dub, I'm sure, but I remember more from the Japanese version of Sailor Moon since I watched it subbed. The English theme song is something I still know from the heart, so I'm pretty sure something about the dub can pull off being memorable.
Lerena
Lerena

Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:03 am

Lerena wrote:I understand that, but Sailor Moon deserves to be dubbed a lot better than it was. Akira Okuzaki There are good things about the dub, I'm sure, but I remember more from the Japanese version of Sailor Moon since I watched it subbed. The English theme song is something I still know from the heart, so I'm pretty sure something about the dub can pull off being memorable.

:) Nothing against that memorable song which became ingrained in anime pop culture, but I'm glad "Moonlight Densetsu" will remain in tact during the redub. It's a more memorable song than the U.S. one. ;p Stating the obvious? You bet I did.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:50 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote::) Nothing against that memorable song which became ingrained in anime pop culture, but I'm glad "Moonlight Densetsu" will remain in tact during the redub. It's a more memorable song than the U.S. one. ;p Stating the obvious? You bet I did.
Is there really going to be a re-dub? I hope so. "Moonlight Densetsu" is indeed memorable, but not as much as the Sailor Stars theme.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:48 pm

Lerena wrote:Is there really going to be a re-dub? I hope so. "Moonlight Densetsu" is indeed memorable, but not as much as the Sailor Stars theme.

:) We're just tossing educated guesses. If FUNi were smart, they will release the anime next year around the time of it's 20 year anniversary.

The Sailor Stars theme is great too, definitely up there with Moonlight Densetsu. It's the better song to me, but not the more iconic.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:15 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Lerena wrote:Is there really going to be a re-dub? I hope so. "Moonlight Densetsu" is indeed memorable, but not as much as the Sailor Stars theme.

:) We're just tossing educated guesses. If FUNi were smart, they will release the anime next year around the time of it's 20 year anniversary.

The Sailor Stars theme is great too, definitely up there with Moonlight Densetsu. It's the better song to me, but not the more iconic.
I hope the guesses prove successful. I want it to be re-dubbed. On the note of the 20th anniversary, 2012 is when I turn 20, which means I was born the year Sailor Moon was created.

Spoiler for Sailor Moon Stars:
Spoiler:
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:53 pm

Lerena wrote:Spoiler for Sailor Moon Stars:
Spoiler:

Ami Mizuno often breaks her usual character of being so timid a lot in Sailor Stars. Consider it her way of opening up over time, thanks to her friends and especially Usagi Tsukino. Who wouldn't be influenced by Usagi's hyperactive energy? Seriously. Rolling Eyes

Try hunting down the Sailor Moon SuperS special titled: Ami's First Love. You'll see a lot more of those 'moments'.

Did I mention she's quite a Three Lights fan? Her fanclub membership is GODLY. Minako was like... :shock:
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:38 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Lerena wrote:Spoiler for Sailor Moon Stars:
Spoiler:

Ami Mizuno often breaks her usual character of being so timid a lot in Sailor Stars. Consider it her way of opening up over time, thanks to her friends and especially Usagi Tsukino. Who wouldn't be influenced by Usagi's hyperactive energy? Seriously. Rolling Eyes

Try hunting down the Sailor Moon SuperS special titled: Ami's First Love. You'll see a lot more of those 'moments'.

Did I mention she's quite a Three Lights fan? Her fanclub membership is GODLY. Minako was like... :shock:

Ami has surprised me a lot in Sailor Stars, but it's nice seeing her open up a bit. On that note, I would definitely open up a lot around Usagi. She's one of those people I'd love to tease.

I've watched Ami's First Love, but I don't remember anything about it except a vague fighting moment.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:15 pm

Lerena wrote:She's one of those people I'd love to tease.

Tease Usagi? There's two types of Usagi teasings:

rei hino Being a loving bitch <3

tenoh Being a flirtatious female...who's into other females... <3

Lerena wrote:I've watched Ami's First Love, but I don't remember anything about it except a vague fighting moment.

o_O I suggest you watch it again for Ami's over the top moments which are borderline OOC. xD All in good fun...*breaks the 4th wall by looking at the camera*, right Toei Animation?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:48 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Lerena wrote:She's one of those people I'd love to tease.

Lerena wrote:I've watched Ami's First Love, but I don't remember anything about it except a vague fighting moment.

o_O I suggest you watch it again for Ami's over the top moments which are borderline OOC. xD All in good fun...*breaks the 4th wall by looking at the camera*, right Toei Animation?

rei hino Definitely Rei's type of teasing Usagi.

And, yes, I will watch it again whenever I get the chance. I also need to find a site that has it. Nao Yuuki

Since I'm past that episode rut, I can move on in Sailor Moon and finish the series. I've had a few dreams that keep reminding me to finish it. Sailor Moon is the only series that has ever done this. o_o"

This would ordinarily go into the dream thread, but it's an old dream that I didn't have "last night." It relates to Sailor Moon, so it's still on topic. Akira Okuzaki For some reason, I have either a dream stuck in my head or a false memory, and it goes like this. Usagi and Chibi-usa transform. Chibi-usa uses her "Pink Sugar Attack/whatever it's called" ability on a "demon" (generic term for whatever they fight). Then there's Hotaru who appears to be watching the two of them. Her eyes become red and...it ends there.

There's nothing in the series remotely similar to this scene, so it's either a dream or a false memory that I had. I say it could be a false memory for two reasons. One, it isn't from the perspective of a dream. It feels as if I was in a room really watching an episode of the series. Two, I don't usually remember dreams for years and years, especially at a very young age (like 9 or 10). I figured I'd share this to keep a discussion going. There isn't much to add until I watch another episode, but hopefully someone can give me some commentary on this weird dream/false memory. Maybe someone can figure out which scene I was watching also. Nao Yuuki It's just really weird to have this moment stuck in my head for no apparent reason. o___o"
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:48 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Ahem...-points to second one- I Swear it only happens sometimes. IT JUST HAPPENS. Girls won't realize I'm a girl in a store and start flirting and giggling and all I'll do is wink or smile and it's like I'm Justin Beiber or whoever's the cute boy of the month. It's not like it's being done in bad nature...

>>

<<

It is quite fun though. >3 I know why Haruka enjoys teasing Usagi so much now.
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next