Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-HiME/Otome/Destiny Drama CDs Discussion

+12
the puppy in a box
Kuga Natsuki
IlliterateKoi
depression76
sephign
Nagumo
Highman
Artemis0820
Lerena
SpiderNeKoHiME
RedEyedWolf
Luu Sky Sapphire
16 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

destiny - Mai-HiME/Otome/Destiny Drama CDs Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Mai-HiME/Otome/Destiny Drama CDs Discussion

Post by RedEyedWolf Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:02 pm

oh shizuru *drools* you are so mine. her sexyness hit sky rocket in destiny, she looks really Really REALLY good in black.

there you go again, saying things that just make me laugh. "Dyke about it" best saying ever. i am going to use that in future conversations ha.

ya know i don't mind her dykin it off with takeda she's got more balls than he does anyway
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 965
Armitage GUTS!!! : 408

Back to top Go down

destiny - Mai-HiME/Otome/Destiny Drama CDs Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Mai-HiME/Otome/Destiny Drama CDs Discussion

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:13 pm

Should I leave you and Destiny-Shizuru alone? Wink I think she wants to try something with the sword handle...

Natsuki has grape fruits of steel. On his best Enzyte-filled day, Takeda could never compare.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:18 pm

oh god.... *sigh* only in my dreams Luu, only in my dreams.

haha true true i fell kinda bad for him though, he looks like one of those guys that always goes for the gay ones
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:23 pm

RedEyedWolf wrote:oh god.... *sigh* only in my dreams Luu, only in my dreams.

haha true true i fell kinda bad for him though, he looks like one of those guys that always goes for the gay ones

:D Nothing your fingers and a long device can't fix.

Haha, most guys (that I know) don't know they're pursuing a lesbian. I knew with Midori-sama, but things happened when we met in person and now we're dating. ^_^ Not because I'm a guy, but because I'm Luu fuckingg Sapphire. 8)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:26 pm

where is my real shizuru when i need her Razz

haha love knows no gender you know. gay is just a label Wink my friend Tim goes after the gay girls, he's like my bro though he tried to get me once. didn't work out too well cuz we both like Melons... a lot. but i guess some girls are just harder to spot. i've got amazing Gay-dar
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:09 am

RedEyedWolf wrote:where is my real shizuru when i need her Razz

haha love knows no gender you know. gay is just a label Wink my friend Tim goes after the gay girls, he's like my bro though he tried to get me once. didn't work out too well cuz we both like Melons... a lot. but i guess some girls are just harder to spot. i've got amazing Gay-dar

Wink You'll find your real Shizuru someday. With your luck, you'll just end up with an uke like Yukino. ;p

Precisely and I've come to despise labels. Some lesbians can be pretty obvious about their preference. The way they look says it all. While I despise labels, the chances of me being interested in other guys is non-existent. Melons and caves are precious to me. I love you
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:08 am

haha i do pretty well with uke girls, though i like to be put in my place sometimes Wink and i like girls with glasses haha so it all works.

Butch girls you can tell from miles away Wink well hey, you like what you like right? i'm sure i COULD like a guy at some point but the fact is i'm not looking for one or interested, Melons are just too hard to give up man!
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:18 pm

i listened to "after the festival" again and i came to a conclusion
aoi and chie need their own show. srsly. ><
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:51 am

you know... yeah they kinda do
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:51 pm

You have a point! XD Chie is a gossip queen, she can just go off about anything regarding Fuuka Academy and it's students. While Aoi just sits around, nodding her head in agreement with everything Chie says. I'm somewhat surprised Bandai didn't make her sound like a valley-girl.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:55 pm

haha she would have sounded so funny! XD
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:45 pm

destiny - Mai-HiME/Otome/Destiny Drama CDs Discussion - Page 2 63644615

Working Drama CDs videos from CharmingIceDS, except one, are back online! Check the OP.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sat May 28, 2011 8:10 pm

I've seen most of the drama CDs in that list, but I don't remember if any of them go into Haruka's point of view concerning what happened. That would be useful information to know.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis0820 Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:44 am

are there anymore drama cds that are translated? :)
Artemis0820
Artemis0820
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 399
Armitage GUTS!!! : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:47 am

Artemis0820 wrote:are there anymore drama cds that are translated? :)

Was waiting for HiME Destiny Drama CD's, update on that
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagumo Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:24 pm

Mai Hime Drama CD 1 and 2 has been fully translated at the translationcd at wikispaces

A quick question.
How many drama cds are there for the Mai Hime Universe?
I know Mai Otome has Drama CD 1 and 2, like Mai Hime but there's apparently Mai Hime Zwei Destiny drama cds

I wouldn't mind seeing a list or quick overview.

Last edited by Nagumo on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

Nagumo
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 12
Armitage GUTS!!! : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:39 am

I'm only aware of two, not counting the three Mai-HiME Destiny ones. I'll be uploading the RAWs sometime in the near future, in case anyone is interested in translating them. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:49 pm

bump

Mai-HiME Destiny Drama CD - Ryu no Miko - Track 1

Note: NOT TRANSLATED! This is a raw audio drama. If you can translate this and all upcoming/available audio tracks, contact us please! :)

Mai-HiME Destiny Drama CD "Ryu no Miko"!

Track 01 真夜のごあいさつ~オープニング主題歌「あなたがそばにいるだけで」

---

I have decided to finally upload the audio dramas for all of Mai-HiME Destiny. Keep in mind that the audios are NOT translated at this time. I am giving any Mai-Series fan out there the chance to translate our videos if you want. :) If you know a little Japanese, maybe you can share what's going on with each track. The fans would really appreciate it!

A new track will be uploaded to our YouTube daily until Christmas Eve. :) Enjoy the adventures of Mayo Kagura, Shion Tennoji and all your favorite Mai-HiME/Otome superstars featured in this incarnation.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:38 pm

destiny - Mai-HiME/Otome/Destiny Drama CDs Discussion - Page 2 1e2f7_ORIG-bowdown_gif

YOU ARE TRULY THE BEST IN WORLD!!!!
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:38 am

Think fast! Here's track 02 for today:

Mai-HiME Destiny Drama CD - Ryu no Miko - Track 02

Note: NOT TRANSLATED! This is a raw audio drama. If you can translate this and all upcoming/available audio tracks, contact us please! :)

Track 02 CM~「おわっ小説1巻の宣伝ですっ!」
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:30 am

Mai-HiME Destiny Drama CD - Ryu no Miko - Track 03

Track 03 星之宮風華学園転入二日目~白昼の大決闘~

XD Finally a lengthy track with a lot of antics going on between our girls~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:26 am

Mai-HiME Destiny Drama CD - Ryu no Miko - Track 04

Track 04 CM~「舞-HiME&舞-乙HiMEのCDの宣伝で~す!」

:3 Track 4 is ready to go, with DO YOUR BEST as background music?! XD By the way, in my own personal celebration of moving to my new home, the rest of Mai-HiME Destiny's "Ryu no Miko" chapter will be uploaded instantly. No more daily wait periods! :'3

Check back soon...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:10 pm

*drum roll*...May I present the rest of the Mai-HiME Destiny audios from the Ryu no Miko album.

Mai-HiME Destiny Drama CD - Ryu no Miko - Track 05

Track 05 真夜,しおんにキスをする

Mai-HiME Destiny Drama CD - Ryu no Miko - Track 06

Track 06 CM~「舞-HiME&舞-乙HiMEのDVDの宣伝どす!」

Mai-HiME Destiny Drama CD - Ryu no Miko - Track 07

Track 07 「なつま・よしおん団」の大活躍!!

Mai-HiME Destiny Drama CD - Ryu no Miko - Track 08

Track 08 龍の巫女覚醒す~ある夏の日の想いで

Mai-HiME Destiny Drama CD - Ryu no Miko - Track 09

Track 09 エンディング~キャストフリートーク

Mai-HiME Destiny Drama CD - Ryu no Miko - Track 10

Track 10 「なつま・よしおん団」結成式

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:52 pm

HiME NEWLY ADDED! Mai-HiME Destiny Drama CD Volume 3! HiME

Mai-HiME Destiny Drama CD Vol. 3, Note: NOT TRANSLATED! This is a raw audio drama. If you can translate this and all upcoming/available audio tracks, contact us please! :)

Click below to listen to all thirteen tracks from the audio drama!

Spoiler:

The following tracks are included:

01 プロローグ~ケーキより手錠より大事なこと~オープニング主題歌&タイトルコール

02 焼けこげニナちゃんお久しぶり!そして神崎学園長の囁き

03 CM~「聞きなさいCDドラマの宣伝よ,う~,ラ~~ンティス!!by遥」

04 およ,生徒会危一髪!?

05 化け猫&大砲犬&ありんこ大決戦!!おまけは,だ・大蛇大暴れ!!

06 CM~「「キャラの!」と「小説第2巻」の宣伝,妾たちの活躍をしっかと応援じゃ!」

07 龍樹の儀~ルベシュベ-超える道は目前なり

08 CM~「「舞-乙HiME シフル」第1巻に出演しちゃいました!by真夜&しおん」

09 挨拶がわりのキックとはお痛がすぎますね!

10 …丸い方がお好き

11 キャストフリートーク

12 ケーキバイキングでパーティパーティ!!

13 龍たちの最後のキスだよっ

Hope your Japanese is better than mine! Nao Yuuki Enjoy the awesome voice work of the Mai-HiME Destiny roster!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagumo Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:04 pm

Bwuh. I go off on vacation and this happens.

I'll have to get cracking I guess... if I ever have the time to translate.

Nagumo
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 12
Armitage GUTS!!! : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next