Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread

+3
Kara
RedEyedWolf
Luu Sky Sapphire
7 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread

Post by Kara Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:10 pm

Natsuki winced at the sudden ear bite from the scared girl hiding inside her coat. However, her resolve stayed strong, "No! I need them! You don't need them!" She whined.

Then she heard: "See what happens when you eat Shizuru. You become soft and weak!"

This angered Manly-Natsuki, "Soft and weak!? SOFT AND WEAK!? I AM ANYTHING BUT SOFT AND WEAK!" She shouted. "You can't even talk, eating Nao gives you STDs!"

Rule no. 19 Of the Manly Rule book: No being weak, and ESPECIALLY not soft.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Bubuzuke points : 2072
Armitage GUTS!!! : 597

Back to top Go down

The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread

Post by mandygirl78 Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:23 pm

"I'll find them myself. I'll remember that the next time you need help, and you will." So Erstin found the nearest supermarket, bought two Economy-size mayonnaise jars, ran as fast as she can to the scene, opened one of the jars and stuck a mayonnaise-filled tablespoon in Shizuru-hating, Nao-loving Natsuki's mouth.

In an instant, she was in a trance, "MAYO...." As she stuffed her mouth with mayo.
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 328
Armitage GUTS!!! : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:38 pm

Manly-Natsuki watched her double shovel mayo into mouth, she let herself drool. She unconciously reached for her own mayo packets, but stopped herself as she was expecting her Shizuru to make dinner for her when she got home.

Swallowing her hunger, she was irritated. "HEY! You're gonna spoil you're dinner if you eat all that!"

If she couldn't happily eat mayo. NO. ONE. COULD.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:48 pm

Erstin noticed and thought of something quick, "I'll give two jars..." Then she opened one of the jars and grab a scoop of that white stuff. Then she undressed her shirt (she's not wearing that cosplay crap they wear in Mai-Otome) and put it on the crack of her tits.

"If you don't mind having some desert before dinner," she teased and she brought her ample breast closer to Natsuki. "Oh, and Shizuru can have some, there's more than enough for the both of you," she winked.
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:53 pm

Natsuki's mouth fell open, she was at a loss for words. So she simply looked away, waved her hands in front of her face and took a few steps back.

"I...I have a girlfriend...and...she's not gonna like this...and...I'm gonna be having dinner soon...and...this is a no-no...and...this is totally against my religion..." Natsuki kept babbling.

And it was truly against her religion: Rule Number 3 in The Manly Rule book: No cheating, you faggott.

Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:03 pm

"That's not a problem, she can join... In fact, I WANT her to join," she slyly noted.
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:18 pm

"Aaah...well...she's...uh...she's...." Natsuki looked for an excuse. "SHE'S GOT STDs! That's right, we share...STDs...and..we don't want to pass 'em on. Sorry."

In the Manly Handbook it says not to lie to your girlfriend, but it says nothing about lying ABOUT your girlfriend.

Natsuki laughed sheepishly, "Besides, she's probably out...making me dinner or something."
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:28 pm

Erstin wiped the mayo off her and buttoned back her shirt. "No problem, maybe some other time..." Erstin then search for some more girls. "Now where's that sexy British mushmouth one..."
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:31 pm

Natsuki let out a sigh of relief. "She's over there..." She pointed to Haruka.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:34 pm

"Yummy... Thanks, but you do owe me one, remember that," she winked and she walked towards Haruka.
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:42 pm

Natsuki spit her tongue out, "I owe you nada!" She replied. Then checked on how Shizuru was doing inside her coat. Surely the girl was smooshed.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:44 pm

Erstin hear and said "Yes you do and there's nothing you can say or do to change that..."

Then Erstine went up to Haruka, "Hey there, where did you get that sexy British accent from?"
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:33 pm

Haruka looked at the girl approaching her. "This accent is from when I traveled to Britain. It was a dark stormy night and when I got there, I met someone. Her name was Luger, and we had never met. We were like hummingbirds who had also never met. Briefly lovers, she taught me how to speak in that accent, then left me heartbroken." A tear rolled down Haruka's face and she clenched her fists tight.

Shizuru stuck her head out of Manly Natsuki's coat for air, tears streaming down her face from the epic story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:37 pm

Natsuki felt her eyes begin to tear up, catching herself before they fell, she tried to cover up her tears, "OH, BOOO-HOO! Cry me a river!"

Insensitivity always worked when Shizuru and her watched sappy movies. SO why shouldn't it work now?!
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:47 pm

Haruka made a ragebumface. "I LOVED HER AND WILL NEVER STOP TRACKING HER DOWN." She cried, smacking Shizuru across the face.

"Also, I think her name was Kruger, not Luger. I was always bad with names."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:54 pm

Natsuki's eyes widened for a brief second. She looked away and scratched the back of her head.

"Really?...It..uh...it must've been Luger....Luger sounds like it's right..." Natsuki remarked.

Now no one in this room could ever know about her trip to Britain all those years ago.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:56 pm

Another slap across Shizuru's face later, and Haruka was on her knees dramatically whining and hugging Kruger's manly leg.

"She was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, and I loved her. I think her hair was totally red. Or it might have been blue. Or rainbow colors. I LOVED HER AND I WILL FIND HER."

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:00 pm

"Well I hope you find her someday. In the meantime, let me temporary heal your heartbreak," she said as she to softly touch Haruka's neck.
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:02 pm

Natsuki awkwardly patted Haruka's head as she refused to look the girl in the eye.

"Really?...It was probably red hair, or rainbow. They sound...like they'd be right..." She said, trying to take any suspicion off herself as she unconsiously flicked her hair behind her shoulder, possibly in a sub-consious effort to hide her hair.

Who knew the past could catch up?!
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:02 pm

"Bloody hell what?" Haruka asked, shivering at the sudden touch and punching Shizuru in the face.

Shizuru proceeded to fall from Manly Natsuki's coat.

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:03 pm

"Don't worry, just relax. I'll take care of everything..." she said as she slowly unzip Haruka's jacket
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:05 pm

"I'm uncomfortable." Haruka offered, standing still.

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:08 pm

"No need to feel that way. I want to make you as comfortable as possible..." By now Erstin's hands are in Haruka's bra...
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:11 pm

"Luger...Kruger...someone...help..." Haruka was trying to keep a manly facade, but she was no Manly Natsuki.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:12 pm

"Yeah! You, blondy-big-tits, take Haruka's mind off this her past-sexy (and OBVIOUSLY very manly) lover. While I go...give Shizuru medical care." Natsuki commanded as she ran to help the injured woman.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next