Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top 10 favorite Mai Hime-Otome characters?

+19
Midori Sugiura
PuppyHaru
RoyBread
Dead.And.Alive
PostoronnimV
Kail-Mello
Kuga Natsuki
severin95
CaptainVonCookie
BMeph
MidnightPersona
hildebrant
she-ga-roo
ookamidesu
SpiderNeKoHiME
Midori Sugiura99
Luu Sky Sapphire
RedEyedWolf
Ice Silver Crystal
23 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Top 10 favorite Mai Hime-Otome characters? - Page 2 Empty Re: Top 10 favorite Mai Hime-Otome characters?

Post by MidnightPersona Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:30 pm

Mai-HiME:

1 and 2.) Haruka Suzushiro and Yukino Kikukawa. Do I really need to explain why? xD

3, 4, 5.) Shiho, Shizuru, Natsuki. Yes, I place them all in equal regard. xD Because, well, I see them all as deep characters whenfansdon'tfuckthemup and, well, idk. xD My thoughts are hard to explain at times.

6.) Akira. Because it's fucking Akira, that's why!

7.) Nagi. I mean... it's fucking NAGI! Love this bastard!

8 and 9.) Nao and Mikoto. Because they just make me smile. x3

10.) Tate. Poor bastard...

Mai-Otome:

1, 2 ,3) Haruka Armitage and Yukino Chrysant and... Juliet Nao Zhang. Damn bitch grew on me. <.<;

4.) Nina Wang.

5 and 6.) Chie and Aoi

7.) Tomoe

8 and 9.) Arika Yumemiya and Mashiro.

10.) Sergay Wang

-=-

My list may seem weird to people... the fucks I give. :D

But yeah, I haz reasons but my brain isn't working atm. xD
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Top 10 favorite Mai Hime-Otome characters? - Page 2 Empty Re: Top 10 favorite Mai Hime-Otome characters?

Post by BMeph Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:31 am

I like Midori's list so much, I just have to comment on it:

Midori Sugiura99 wrote:
5. Haruka Armitage - GUTS. What else do I hafta say? XD
Say, HER hips don't lie...rrrrrrrrrrAAWWWWRrrrrrrrrr!
Midori Sugiura99 wrote:
6. Arika Yumemiya - Tsukino Usagi: the next generation
Ah yes, Mai-Otome's very own Wesley Crusher

Midori Sugiura99 wrote:
7. Erstin Ho - so cute, so tragic T_T
...so gay for teh Neena!
And really, aren't we all, at least a little, gay/straight for teh Neena? :lol:
Midori Sugiura99 wrote:
10. Nina Wang - despite falling in love with her father figure and slipping easily into Nagi's slimey hands, I still like her character.

Neena!
Er, I mean, good choice, good choice.
BMeph
BMeph
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 407
Armitage GUTS!!! : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:33 pm

Mai Hime

1 - Shizuru Fujino
2 - Natsuki Kuga
3 - Nao Yuuki
4 - Haruka Suzushiro
5 - Midori Sugiura
6 - Takeda Masashi
7 - Reito Kanzaki
8 - Mai Tokiha
9 - Kiyohime
10 - Kagutsuchi

Mai Otome (not sifr)

1 - Nao Zhang
2 - Miss Maria
3 - Natsuki Kruger
4 - Shizuru Viola
5 - Haruka Armitage
6 - Nina Wang
7 - Mai
8 - Aoi
9 - Chie
10 - Mikoto
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by severin95 Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:15 pm

I have only watch Mai-Hime so i can only do that list

1. Natsuki
2. Haruka
3. Midori
4. Mikoto
5. Mai
6. Shizuru
7. Nao
8. Nagi
9. Akane
10. Tate
severin95
severin95
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 6
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:18 am

BMeph wrote:I like Midori's list so much, I just have to comment on it:

Midori Sugiura99 wrote:
5. Haruka Armitage - GUTS. What else do I hafta say? XD
Say, HER hips don't lie...rrrrrrrrrrAAWWWWRrrrrrrrrr!

Your avatar is win, btw. Haruka Armitage being girly is a rare event. :oops:
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:06 am

Thread resurrection! : P I'm sadly not a fan of Otome, so I'm just gonna add my favorite HiME characters XD

1: Shizuru - Why do you think? She's badass, sharp, sexily beautiful and seductively bad XD The theory of her turning straight girls gay is true! I'm a straight girl and she turned me gay! D: XD

2: Natsuki - She's my twin : P Mysterious, serious, bit of a manly tomboy lone wolf who has trust issues. Me in a nutshell. Need I say moar : P

3: Mikoto - She was the first character to make me laugh on multiple occasions xD For a 14/15 year old, she's pretty innocent and naive, and I really respect that in her. Wish I still had innocence

4: Akira - I see a bit of my personality in her as well, being a bit of a secretive person and all and loves her space! : P Plus she's an awesome HiME who needed a bit more screentime as one... ._.

5: Takumi - DAMMIT HE'S SO ADORABLE <3 I love how much of an adorable, loving brother he is to Mai :3 I'd ship him and Akira in hell if I could XD

6: Midori - I love how much she fails trying to be an arrogant leader LOL

7: Haruka - Mainly the Japanese Haruka. Her laughs and screams especially get me every time LOL. And you can't forget her famous flailing! : P

8: Miyu - I love how the more unimportant characters also have some hilarious moments, especially when Miyu became a nun. That killed me XD

9: Mai - A darling young girl who has been through a tough time but always tried to look at the positive side of things, and was able to do so successfully with some new friends :3

10: Yohko - A drunk nurse is all I can say. Her and Midori, I ship them so hard as drunken friends LOL
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:08 am

Nymphetamine wrote:Thread resurrection! : P I'm sadly not a fan of Otome, so I'm just gonna add my favorite HiME characters XD

1: Shizuru - Why do you think? She's badass, sharp, sexily beautiful and seductively bad XD The theory of her turning straight girls gay is true! I'm a straight girl and she turned me gay! D: XD

2: Natsuki - She's my twin : P Mysterious, serious, bit of a manly tomboy lone wolf who has trust issues. Me in a nutshell. Need I say moar : P

3: Mikoto - She was the first character to make me laugh on multiple occasions xD For a 14/15 year old, she's pretty innocent and naive, and I really respect that in her. Wish I still had innocence

4: Akira - I see a bit of my personality in her as well, being a bit of a secretive person and all and loves her space! : P Plus she's an awesome HiME who needed a bit more screentime as one... ._.

5: Takumi - DAMMIT HE'S SO ADORABLE <3 I love how much of an adorable, loving brother he is to Mai :3 I'd ship him and Akira in hell if I could XD

6: Midori - I love how much she fails trying to be an arrogant leader LOL

7: Haruka - Mainly the Japanese Haruka. Her laughs and screams especially get me every time LOL. And you can't forget her famous flailing! : P

8: Miyu - I love how the more unimportant characters also have some hilarious moments, especially when Miyu became a nun. That killed me XD

9: Mai - A darling young girl who has been through a tough time but always tried to look at the positive side of things, and was able to do so successfully with some new friends :3

10: Yohko - A drunk nurse is all I can say. Her and Midori, I ship them so hard as drunken friends LOL

Very good list, Nymph! You added Akira-kun to it! <3333 ShizNat get the top slots, deservedly so~

It's hard to dislike any character from Mai-HiME really, with the exception of John Smith. Don't HATE him like I do Nakago of Fushigi Yuugi fame or Kyubey of Madoka fame, but he is a worthless piece of shit. :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kail-Mello Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:50 pm

A list! Great, let me rant XD

Mai HiME:

1) Shizuru Fujino: No, I really don't like the fact that she turned... well, crazy. Why I support her is simply the reason behind her blood lusting psycho self Xd Love~ She loved Natsuki enough to do the things she did. I respect her for that and even admire her. I love her charming character and teasing personality. Her voice in the Japanese Dub is really... wow! You know? XD It's just pure sexiness there. I would kill to have someone like her as my special someone~ *nods*

2) Natsuki Kuga: Love her tragic past. I loved the way she developed by the end of the series as a normal girl who can finally put the whole idea of revenge behind her. Her morale is up there along with her skill. She's smart and sexy. Dude, she freaking rides a ducati. She gives me a good laugh whenever she stumbles. Stopping car? Panty thief? Yep, good times~ LOL Seriously, what's not to like about her? Xd

3) Haruka Suzushiro: She has guts XD Like literally, she's probably the bravest person in the entire series. She's also got a stubborn streak that I really admire about her. I like the fact that she's so brazen and blunt to the point of utter honesty.

4) Midori Sugiura: She's a kickass teacher. She knows how to party and make things fun for everyone X3 Underneath her childishness (which I love XD), she's got that strong vibe and knows when to shift into high gear when things turn serious.

5) Chie Harada: Funny gossip girl who knows how to lighten the mood and make people laugh. If someone can make people laugh like that, it's a great quality to have. What's more to say? ^^

6) Mikoto Minagi: Cute~ She makes me want to cuddle with her, I swear! XD Her appetite is great. She makes me laugh with her antics =3

7) Akira Okuzaki: Ninja! XD Gotta love the crossdressing ninjas~!

8) Yukino Kikukawa: Her loyalty is astounding. People would be lucky to have her as a friend. She's responsible and stands firm to what she believes.

9) Takumi Tokiha: He's a really sweet kid. Even though he's got that disease, he still acts so kindly towards everyone.

10) Reito Kanzaki: I don't know why I like him XD He's just there. LOL.

Mai Otome

1) Midori: I admire everything about her here! <3 She knows her stuff and can lead people. She knows how to encourage, guide, and accept people as they are. She's got honor as an Aswad, and... Point is, she captured my attention the very instant she appeared on the screen. Mask? Clothes? Cloak? Twin katana? Yep, pretty badass, if you ask me. Omg, too much to list. Let's stop there before I go any further XD

2) Shizuru Viola: Stable Shizuru is a nice one XD I like her big sister role in the series. Her support for Natsuki is still there along with her sharp instincts. Seriously, she was going to take a blow for her when the stupid blast was like what? 3 times her size? Yeah, that's bravery and loyalty right there~ =3

3) Juliet Nao Zhang: She's badass. Hated her in HiME but I freaking can't help but love her in Otome. She actually cares for people. She's not a loner... well, not entirely, but you get the point Xd Her voice is probably the only one I actually liked in the English Dub.

4) Haruka Armitage: She's everything she is in HiME and I freaking love her. Plain and simple X3

5) Nagi Dai Artai: Yep, he's evil (not really XD). Mastermind. Sharp. I like the way he thinks for a bad guy. He knows when to keep distance and when to keep close. Calculating, I suppose.

6) Mikoto: She's the same as before, if not stronger X3 Still funny and adorable. I love her chibi fat cats, too~

7) Mai Tokiha: She's a lot more um... I don't know. But her vibe is so much more different than from when she was in HiME. She's funny, kind of like a sister figure for younger characters, and she's a great cook! Xd

8) Mashiro Blande Windbloom: I think she grew the most as a person in the show to be someone who can lead with charisma. I love her character development, plain and simple.

9) Arika Yumemiya: I cannot tell you how much I hated her!!!! >.< Her voice was so annoying, too! >.> But, her innocence, and her naivete is quite charming, I guess. Her heroic attitude and positive thinking is admirable in my eyes.

10) Tomoe Marguaret: She's so freaking creepy and scary that it's not even funny. I don't know why I like her so much, but... Maybe it's because she reminds me of Shizuru Fujino. But, no, Tomoe's on a whole different scale of obsession... *thinks* : s *shrugs* I've got nothing to support my liking her ^^"

Last edited by Kail-Mello on Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kail-Mello
Kail-Mello
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 73
Armitage GUTS!!! : 25

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2782928/Kail_Mello

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:31 pm

For Fujino, I can't say that I blame her when she went batshit crazy. From what I've heard, she was pretty much under the grasp of the Obsidian Prince when she went rock bottom. The Obsidian Prince was making her do those horrible things, from what I think. Plus she's been suppressing her feelings towards Natsuki for a long time, up to the point when she couldn't bear with it, anymore. And getting caught by Haruka and Yukino when stealing Natsuki's mouth v-card, that only made things worse, then feeling rejected by Natsuki when Natsuki found out. The poor girl was badly hurt and so many things just made her go mentally imbalanced. So I really can't say that I blame her. Emotion can be a very ugly thing.

At least things worked out and had a happy ending :'D

Top 10 favorite Mai Hime-Otome characters? - Page 2 Pojhiu10

(Had to post this bittersweet moment x3)

Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by PostoronnimV Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:47 am

Mai-HiME:
1.1) Natsuki Kuga - I just could not resist her charm and charisma... And I tried to, but failed miserably... At first I was attracted by her lone-wolf persona. Then, in the course of the anime, began to open up her other qualities... She is cynical, reasonable, intelligent, sharp, loyal, mysterious, beautiful, sexy, hot and cute, also badass ... I also pretty like, that Natsuki is aloof, cold and distant towards people in general, but if you managed to get into a group people of whom she cares, then she will show her more gentler side (And, I'm sure, she will be a big softie in relation to Shizuru, the one to whom she trusts unconditionally)... Also she's not one-dimensional and has a lot of depth as a character.

1.2) Shizuru Fujino - it's so very hard not to fall in love with her ​​character... I mean, she is intelligent, sharp, beautiful, sexy, hot, mysterious, enigmatic, charming, charismatic, calm, elegant, feminine... also she is badass with the addition of her inherent elegance, which increases her badassery to the level to which even Natsuki would never be able to reach! Ah, and it is difficult to forget that despite her flirtation nature, she is also very loyal and devoted. Shizuru also has a lot of depth as a character and she's not one-dimensional!

3) Midori Sugiura - what's not to love about her character? Midori is the sheer awesomeness... She can be fun, but she also can be a serious... she can be childish, but she also can be mature... I love her =)

4) Reito Kanzaki(before he went all OL) - he is sincere gentleman, intelligent, charming, handsome and reasonable... I really like his character and I was pretty disappointed that Mai chose Tate.

5) Nagi Homura - I just love this little creep... =))

6) Nao Yuuki - well, she is a bitch, but I still like her... adoration from the category "can not be explained, but a fact." =))

7) Mai Tokiha - she is, in my opinion, very likeable character... and I would put her in fifth position, but she chose Tate over Reito... and for this her act, she should be punished by not putting her next to Reito in my rating!

8 ) Haruka Suzushiro - I simply adore her! She is awesome!

9), 10) Duran and Kiyohime - faithful friends and helpers of my two favorite heroines!

Mai-Otome:
1) Mikoto(a fat black cat owned by Mashiro) - how can you not love this cat... just look:
Top 10 favorite Mai Hime-Otome characters? - Page 2 Mos03
2) --//--
3) --//--
4) --//--
5) --//--
6) --//--
7) Juliet Nao Zhang - in my opinion, only she and Yukino from the old generation, who has changed for the better!
8 ) --//--
9) --//--
10) Maria Graceburt - she is wise, she is powerful, she is sharp and she is simply amazing...

Nymphetamine wrote:For Fujino, I can't say that I blame her when she went batshit crazy. From what I've heard, she was pretty much under the grasp of the Obsidian Prince when she went rock bottom. The Obsidian Prince was making her do those horrible things, from what I think. Plus she's been suppressing her feelings towards Natsuki for a long time, up to the point when she couldn't bear with it, anymore. And getting caught by Haruka and Yukino when stealing Natsuki's mouth v-card, that only made things worse, then feeling rejected by Natsuki when Natsuki found out. The poor girl was badly hurt and so many things just made her go mentally imbalanced. So I really can't say that I blame her. Emotion can be a very ugly thing.
I totally agree! ...

And we often forget that despite the fact that Shizuru is very intelligent and sharp, she is still a normal teenager girl... While, for example, Midori has adventurous type of personality and also she was investigating about the Hime carnival. Natsuki is also at an early age began an investigation about the first district. Akira and Mikoto, their families deliberately prepared them for the Hime carnival. They were more prepared, unlike all other Hime(including Shizuru) who was absolutely not prepared for all the horrors that awaited them.

Plus, a very important fact, which is also often forgotten that she not only was manipulated by the Obsidian Lord and had to suppress her feelings for Natsuki for a long time... but also when Nagi told her what fate awaits her most important person, I think, she already at that moment began to lose her sanity, because if you think about it... From what side do not look at this Natsuki was doomed because of Shizuru (because she is Shizuru's most important person)...

- If she(or Kiyohime) were to be defeated, then Natsuki will die...
- If she defeats Duran, then Natsuki's most important person will die (considering the fact that Shizuru did not know that she herself is Natsuki's most important person) and it will not only hurt Natsuki, but it will destroy their relationship completely...
- And they can not survive together, should remain only one Hime, otherwise the whole world will end and they along with it...

So Natsuki(and Shizuru, too) was doomed, how not look at it... I think mostly it drove Shizuru crazy, that she would be the reason to Natsuki's death sentence, the girl she wanted to protect the most... and Natsuki's reaction (I can not call it a rejection on the part of Natsuki, but in Shizuru's state of mind it was seen as a rejection) to her touch was only the last straw...
PostoronnimV
PostoronnimV
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 367
Armitage GUTS!!! : 120

https://www.youtube.com/user/XxPostoronnimVxX

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:20 am

PostoronnimV wrote:Mai-HiME:
1.1) Natsuki Kuga - I just could not resist her charm and charisma... And I tried to, but failed miserably... At first I was attracted by her lone-wolf persona. Then, in the course of the anime, began to open up her other qualities... She is cynical, reasonable, intelligent, sharp, loyal, mysterious, beautiful, sexy, hot and cute, also badass ... I also pretty like, that Natsuki is aloof, cold and distant towards people in general, but if you managed to get into a group people of whom she cares, then she will show her more gentler side (And, I'm sure, she will be a big softie in relation to Shizuru, the one to whom she trusts unconditionally)... Also she's not one-dimensional and has a lot of depth as a character.

Yet again, Natsuki Kuga makes the top of somebody's list and it's not hard to see why. Natsuki is a multitude of emotion. So no, not a one-dimensional character in the slightest. She can be funny, depressing, weak, strong...I could list them all. She's like a real person. Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:04 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
PostoronnimV wrote:Mai-HiME:

Yet again, Natsuki Kuga makes the top of somebody's list and it's not hard to see why. Natsuki is a multitude of emotion. So no, not a one-dimensional character in the slightest. She can be funny, depressing, weak, strong...I could list them all. She's like a real person. Arika Yumemiya

Which character is NOT like a real person, then? >:3
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:04 pm

^Akane. She's just... rei burn

@thread: My top ten favorite...? I'll do HiME for now.

Akira- Strong charisma. That what I find interesting in a character
or really just people in general. And what? She's a ninja, a HiME, and on top of that
must hide her gender. That's a lot of weight on her shoulders, it astounds
me how she kept it for so long.

Haruka- Damn, Haruka Suzushiro...the girl who kicks tanks and has a bullhorn
implanted in her throat. I really can't say much about her, but for someone to
risk her all for the sake of their "justice." That proves them worthy in my book.

Mikoto- She's just that image of innocence in the anime, something that is
easily corrupted (like how Reito did) but can be cleansed if treated properly.

Midori- Yes, the drunkard Midori! She believes in her justice and is willing
to fall for it.

Mai- And suddenly, bewbs. After I watched HiME for a second time, I kinda appreciate Mai now.
Walking around with a smile while you have a knife jabbing into takes something. It's only natural
that she'd break. Like Shizuru, she also has that realistic sense in her.

Natsuki- Nothing really to say. She's badass, has a heart of gold, and is
righteous to me. The fact that she could trust people and forgive them as she did is just a bonus.

Shizuru- Just the typical lesbian who is afraid to come out because this love
may be "disgusting" or ruin her relationship with the one who caused it. In
doing so she became rather possessive of that person because she was the obvious
lone wolf. She's simply realistic and that's good enough for me.

Shiho- The most surprising of all! I actually don't hate Shiho!
She's annoying, possessive, obsessive, and looks like an octosquishy, but that's not all her.
Heck, what's a person without their flaws? The fact that she remained loyal to sideburns
meant a lot about her and to top that her determination was pretty impressive, too.

Nao- The exact opposite of Mikoto, although she happens to be another
favorite of mine. Although she was a bitter taste through the series,
especially to men,she (kinda like Mai) was just a regular girl
in middle school who was indeed possible of forgiving ('cept Fujino...).

MIYU- Truth be told, there's nothing really special about Miyu. The only thing
that got her here was because she could go from a killer cyborg to something so
sweet.

I'll be back with Otome later. :3
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:05 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:^Akane. She's just... rei burn

:'3 That's harsh! Akane Higurashi is like the girl next door. If anyone lacks soul in Mai-HiME, it's Nagi. His dialogue is made up of very pretentious gobble-dy gook. Nobody in real life talks like him.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:18 pm

Okay, I admit, that was harsh. It's just that people like Akane are hard to find. Overly sweet and all, it's like finding treasure. Most people would take advantage of that, so many of them turn sour. It's like Akane's species are extinct. There are more Nagis in the world.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBread Wed May 01, 2013 3:06 am

So much Natsuki dick-riding in this thread.

I'll make a single list where characters are considered based on their appearances in both series if that's fine.

S:
Haruka
Nao
Miyu
Akane

A+:
Midori
Akira
Maria
Mashiro

A:
Yuuichi
Mai
Shizuru
Nina

Bonus - Most disliked characters:
Gal/Garu
Yayoi

It's hard to rank this. There's a lot to like and even the worst are characters i like to dislike, which means i like them in a way.

RoyBread
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 20
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 01, 2013 6:26 pm

RoyBread wrote:So much Natsuki dick-riding in this thread.

Natsuki Kuga would have more Twitter followers than Justin Bieber and the WWE if she were real. :) Can't blame anyone in her case only.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by PuppyHaru Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:57 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
RoyBread wrote:So much Natsuki dick-riding in this thread.

Natsuki Kuga would have more Twitter followers than Justin Bieber and the WWE if she were real. :) Can't blame anyone in her case only.

And all of those followers are Shizuru + one Nao (don't ask)

I've only seen up to somewhere around episode 10 of mai otome (need to remind myself to sit through and finish it) - though i kinda know what's happening since I've spoiled myself XD
anyway I'll just do the Hime (pun intended) since I've known them longer.

1.Shizuru - That accent ^^ (I'm not sure if i'm the only one who likes her voice in both jap and eng)
2.Nao - I admit one of my favorites mainly because she gets pushed around a lot and dealing with her own personal battles. That and I really like her english voice it sounds so sensual at times XD
3.Akira - NINJA. Your argument is invalid  Akira Okuzaki 
4. Chie - Plans a nap after each episode
5. Natsuki's Bike - Cause damn dat bike  Natsuki Kuga :stop starring at my ass!!  Wink :then you shouldn't have worn that biker outfit. (as you can see I'm not talking about her bike XD) damn I'm as bad as shizuru I guess that's another twitter follower for natsuki
6.Duran - cause duran's an awesome robotic wolf (wolves are my fav animal)
7.Midori - cause she's awesome
8.Takumi - cause he's adoriable. (also I expect he is the uke in he's relationship with akira XD)
9. Mai - boing!!
10. Miyu - as mentioned before Termantor!!!
PuppyHaru
PuppyHaru
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 172
Armitage GUTS!!! : 49
Location : Australia, otherwise check for a note I left on the fridge!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:34 pm

PuppyHaru wrote:Nao - I admit one of my favorites mainly because she gets pushed around a lot and dealing with her own personal battles. That and I really like her english voice it sounds so sensual at times XD

I agree! Marcy Lannan did a great job as Nao Yuuki. She captured the sexiness and mean streak of Yuuka-san's of original.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:32 pm

Mai Otome

1) Sara Gallagher
2) Shizuru Viola
3) Midori
4) Juliet Nao Zhang
5) Natsuki Kruger
6) Arika Yumemiya
7) Ms. Maria
8) Mayha Blythe
9) Shiho Huit
10) Nina Wang

Mai Hime
1) Midori Sugiura
2) Shizuru Fujino
3) Mai Tokiha
4) Natsuki Kuga
5) Chie Harada
6) Haruka Suzushiro
7) Nao Yuuki
8) Miyu Greer
9) Mikoto Minagi
10) Yukino
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:58 pm

I can't give reasons for my placements, but I will say this. It has been a long time since I watched Mai HiME and Mai Otome. However, I am also extremely picky. The following characters left the biggest impression on me the last time I watched them:

01.) Nao Yuuki.
02.) Shizuru Fujino.
03.) Queen Mashiro.
04.) Juliet Nao Zhang.
05.) Haruka Suzushiro.
06.) Shizuru Viola.
07.) Haruka Armitage.
08.) Natsuki Kruger.
09.) A tie between Shiho Huit and Chie (Otome counterpart).
10.) Reito. There is only one, so I don't need to specify which one I mean. Ranked last because he's not that great and is probably only on here because I think he's hot and since he said one of my favorite quotes of all time.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:56 pm

Lerena wrote:I can't give reasons for my placements, but I will say this. It has been a long time since I watched Mai HiME and Mai Otome. However, I am also extremely picky. The following characters left the biggest impression on me the last time I watched them:

01.) Nao Yuuki.
02.) Shizuru Fujino.
03.) Queen Mashiro.
04.) Juliet Nao Zhang.
05.) Haruka Suzushiro.
06.) Shizuru Viola.
07.) Haruka Armitage.
08.) Natsuki Kruger.
09.) A tie between Shiho Huit and Chie (Otome counterpart).
10.)  Reito. There is only one, so I don't need to specify which one I mean. Ranked last because he's not that great and is probably only on here because I think he's hot and since he said one of my favorite quotes of all time.

I'm happy to see Queen Mashiro so high on your list! I stand by my statement that Mashiro had a lot of character development and growth throughout My-Otome. She's a contemporary Marie Antoinette story; with an ending that the actual Austrian queen of France wish she had. XD

>:3 The reasoning for your #10 is quite shallow, Lerena~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:41 am

-Mikoto Minagi  Mikoto Minagi
-Mai  Tokiha Happy
-Arika Yumemiya  
-Reito (I like his character design :3)
-Erstin (She's probably one of the cutest characters on the cast for me.)
-Nina Wang (I've grown to really like Nina, and like her even more the more I watch Otome!)
-Akane (Akane is up there in cuteness with Mai, Erstin, and Nina for me!)
-Yukino (I like Yukino's style.)
-Natsuki (I love Natsuki in Mai-HiME respectively, and also in the manga.!!)
-Nao ... (I do love evil characters... so Nao would be close the deal with this list for sure!) ^^
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 537
Armitage GUTS!!! : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:45 pm

ShadowMikoto wrote:
-Nina Wang (I've grown to really like Nina, and like her even more the more I watch Otome!)
^^

omg You didn't like Nina from the get-go, Shadow? Mind if I ask why? Technically, Nina wasn't truly evil. She was just a bottle filled with pent up emotions. A snow globe filled with personal drama....JUST SHAKE IT UP!! Which Arika did in spades (unintentionally I might add!)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:37 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
ShadowMikoto wrote:
^^

omg You didn't like Nina from the get-go, Shadow? Mind if I ask why? Technically, Nina wasn't truly evil. She was just a bottle filled with pent up emotions. A snow globe filled with personal drama....JUST SHAKE IT UP!! Which Arika did in spades (unintentionally I might add!)

This goes into more backstory than just not feeling appealed to the character from the get-go. I would have been really young at the time, and the Mai-Series then was introduced to me through a childhood friend. These of course were some of my Earliest (like very Earliest) anime viewings, so the thing is, I had not really developed a lot of Flexibility at the time in regards to opening my mind and view on multiple character types and appearances. I was a little closed-in back then... always kind of just in my own little world, and was very personalized in terms of selectivity. In other words, I had like some kind of selective-hearing type thing going on there, except it had more to do with select (or personal) "Preferences" with anime/anime characters [types, styles, appearances, etc.]

Just after finishing all of Mai-HiME and loving Mikoto Minagi from the start. Like right from the first 0.1 seconds of her debut into the series, it felt a little different going into Mai-Otome right after. I felt more of a connection and love for Arika, though back then we were limited to only holding on-to one character of a series [whether that series had an Alternate Verse... or not.] So in short, the bond there to really grow feelings [apart from personal interest/admiration] was just never there for other characters in the series due to the Rules we set for character calling back then.

Nina, for whichever reason was never an immediate catch of my personal interest, though she always stood out to me in the shadows... and there was definitely a spark of uniqueness about her, that, at the time, was something I could not really articulate or describe in words. :3
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 537
Armitage GUTS!!! : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next