Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai HiME/Otome figures, toys and models

+12
Sergay Tate
SpiralDasher
MidnightPersona
mystic gohan
Abicion
Ice Silver Crystal
Aurora-stylus
Ren
Midori Sugiura99
Layla-San
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
16 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mai HiME/Otome figures, toys and models - Page 3 Empty Re: Mai HiME/Otome figures, toys and models

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:24 am

SpiralDasher wrote:I found a (horrible quality/glare-ified >_<) picture of the Natsuki figurine my girlfriend got in Akihabara. There was no angle I could shoot it at where Natsuki's box did not have the plastic glaring at me. x_X Aw well, at least you can make out that it's her.

Mai HiME/Otome figures, toys and models - Page 3 IMGP0539

AHHHH! I'm getting that Natsuki in the mail! I'll take a photo of it the second it arrives~

I just love coincidences~

Sergay Tate wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Plugging my new stuff from weeks ago:

Mai Tokiha keychain holder

Mai HiME/Otome figures, toys and models - Page 3 Mai%20Tokiha%20key%20holder

I WANT ONE!!! Shiho Huit

The keychain? XD Nice isn't it? I can let you in a little spoiler....I'm actually putting this Mai keychain up as next month's dA contest prize. :) And don't tell me you can't enter, because you can always get an artist to enter for you...just as long as he or she doesn't want the keychain for him/herself. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Mai HiME/Otome figures, toys and models - Page 3 Empty Re: Mai HiME/Otome figures, toys and models

Post by Sergay Tate Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:28 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Plugging my new stuff from weeks ago:

Mai Tokiha keychain holder

Mai HiME/Otome figures, toys and models - Page 3 Mai%20Tokiha%20key%20holder

I WANT ONE!!! Shiho Huit

The keychain? XD Nice isn't it? I can let you in a little spoiler....I'm actually putting this Mai keychain up as next month's dA contest prize. :) And don't tell me you can't enter, because you can always get an artist to enter for you...just as long as he or she doesn't want the keychain for him/herself. XD

oh poo... is there a writing part? Shiho Huit i might actually be able to do something if there is xD i am terrible at writing, and i wouldn't want to put someone through the effort just to be denied the prize lol.
ah well... time to keep an eye out on eBay xD
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:34 am

Sergay Tate wrote:oh poo... is there a writing part? Shiho Huit i might actually be able to do something if there is xD i am terrible at writing, and i wouldn't want to put someone through the effort just to be denied the prize lol.
ah well... time to keep an eye out on eBay xD

XD Awww, well if you change your mind, there's plenty of time. Actually, Raven is supposed to be in charge of the writing part. It's a collab contest. A artist contest from me and a writing contest from her. There will be two sets of prizes if I remember correctly. If you want to go through with the writing, I could always give Raven the Mai keychain as the contest prize. I'm not sure if she had a prize already in mind...you'd better pm her. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:37 am

hm... actually, I used to have this one

Mai HiME/Otome figures, toys and models - Page 3 F01701

BUT: Since I was such a f*cking idiot, I accidentially threw this figure away when I moved =3= I still could cry over that. Really. It was SO expensive, since it was handpainted :/ (I mean, I didn'T really mind that the one of Mai and Natsuki together was gone, but Natsuki in her Bikersuit... *bites her own arse*

Now, I await this one patiently to paint it by myself

Mai HiME/Otome figures, toys and models - Page 3 F02000
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:36 am

Narsilia wrote:hm... actually, I used to have this one

BUT: Since I was such a f*cking idiot, I accidentially threw this figure away when I moved =3= I still could cry over that. Really. It was SO expensive, since it was handpainted :/ (I mean, I didn'T really mind that the one of Mai and Natsuki together was gone, but Natsuki in her Bikersuit... *bites her own arse*

YOU ACCIDENTALLY THREW NATSUKI AWAY!? ;_; WHY KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU!? YOU WOULD MAKE YUKARIKO SWEAR WITH YOUR INCOMPETENCE! >:3

Narsi-chan will redeem herself and buy more Kuga~ MOAR KUGA!!!! Natsuki Kuga
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:10 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Narsilia wrote:hm... actually, I used to have this one

YOU ACCIDENTALLY THREW NATSUKI AWAY!? ;_; WHY KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU!? YOU WOULD MAKE YUKARIKO SWEAR WITH YOUR INCOMPETENCE! >:3

Narsi-chan will redeem herself and buy more Kuga~ MOAR KUGA!!!! Natsuki Kuga

*trembling bottom lip* don't make me feel worse than I already do ;___;

It was in the wrong box. I had one for those I kept and one for those I wanted to throw away (like the stuff from One Piece, they didn't look too well anyway). Then... when one box was gone and I checked the other... =_=;

oh, well, now I can paint Natsuki all on my own *3* just wonder if Acrylics do well for this...
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:15 pm

Narsilia wrote:*trembling bottom lip* don't make me feel worse than I already do ;___;

It was in the wrong box. I had one for those I kept and one for those I wanted to throw away (like the stuff from One Piece, they didn't look too well anyway). Then... when one box was gone and I checked the other... =_=;

oh, well, now I can paint Natsuki all on my own *3* just wonder if Acrylics do well for this...

*hugs you* Sorry, Narsi-chan. ;p I don't mean to be a total ass, remember what gender I am~

AH! *O* This paint job is going to be a must-see!!! Gonna keep us posted during the painting process or will you unveil Miss Kuga after you're done? >o<
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:25 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Narsilia wrote:*trembling bottom lip* don't make me feel worse than I already do ;___;

*hugs you* Sorry, Narsi-chan. ;p I don't mean to be a total ass, remember what gender I am~

AH! *O* This paint job is going to be a must-see!!! Gonna keep us posted during the painting process or will you unveil Miss Kuga after you're done? >o<

I might take photos step by step :)

Now, If I would have an airbrush-set, I could do the skin and hair without fidgeting around too much... nyaa~ uu; at first I have to get my bedroom dust free anyway. Nothing's worse than dust on wet paint.

also... I wouldn'T even make baby jesus cry with throwing the old figure away but make virgin mary giving herself abortion =___= that's how it goes. DERP.
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:47 pm

Narsilia wrote:I might take photos step by step :)

Now, If I would have an airbrush-set, I could do the skin and hair without fidgeting around too much... nyaa~ uu; at first I have to get my bedroom dust free anyway. Nothing's worse than dust on wet paint.

also... I wouldn'T even make baby jesus cry with throwing the old figure away but make virgin mary giving herself abortion =___= that's how it goes. DERP.

*le gasp* Even better, I want to see Natsuki's progression~

Very true about the dust, it almost messed up the only resin model I ever worked on. >o< For my figures/statues, I dust every week or so if I'm not too busy. It's a tedious process removing the figures from their shelves and remembering what order I put them in, but it's worth it.

HERP A DERP. YOU SAID ABORTION. THAT DESERVES ANOTHER DERP.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:12 am

i should really clean mine, but i haven't :S they aren't even dusty, just the shelf around them is. honestly, they still look like they've just come out of the box :O

also, i'm scared that i'll knock them out of position. especially my Gakuenchou if that falls apart... all my rage. takes ages to get back together properly :S
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:14 am

Sergay Tate wrote:i should really clean mine, but i haven't :S they aren't even dusty, just the shelf around them is. honestly, they still look like they've just come out of the box :O

also, i'm scared that i'll knock them out of position. especially my Gakuenchou if that falls apart... all my rage. takes ages to get back together properly :S

Oh god I know what you mean. Any figure of mine that tends to fall to pieces at the drop of a hat is usually placed somewhere sturdy at eye level. I've been thinking of glass display cases in the near future for the really rare Mai-Series figures, but that would only take up more room. xD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:26 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:i should really clean mine, but i haven't :S they aren't even dusty, just the shelf around them is. honestly, they still look like they've just come out of the box :O

Oh god I know what you mean. Any figure of mine that tends to fall to pieces at the drop of a hat is usually placed somewhere sturdy at eye level. I've been thinking of glass display cases in the near future for the really rare Mai-Series figures, but that would only take up more room. xD

yeah. the worst thing is, the only sturdy eye-level place (that i can show her off at anyway lol) is on top of the bookshelf that my brother and i continuously run into. she's only fallen apart once so far though, so she's staying strong Razz

glass cases would definitely be beneficial, but i have no room what-so-ever, so that's something i'll have to look at when i have my own place. i believe my Gakuenchou is rather rare. at least it seemed that way when i was looking for it.
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:19 am

I'd say it is, I don't even run into that Natsuki Kruger much on Yahoo Japan. o_o Someday! Even if I'm not the biggest Natsuki Kruger fan, it's a worthy addition.

Lately I've relocated my figures to another part of my house, I'll be taking new photos of them soon. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:22 am

... there are still figures of Kruger? The last time I checked, it was like.. zero. I was already lucky to spot an unpainted Shizuru Viola '3' *le sigh*

you guys are lucky, the fanbase here is practically zero.
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:59 am

Narsilia wrote:... there are still figures of Kruger? The last time I checked, it was like.. zero. I was already lucky to spot an unpainted Shizuru Viola '3' *le sigh*

Austria and Germany seems to lack Mai-HiME/Otome anything, I think Kino let out her frustrations about that too last year. XD I'll try to have Natsuki Kruger items in the near future for our dA contests. ^_~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:47 pm

Narsilia wrote:... there are still figures of Kruger? The last time I checked, it was like.. zero. I was already lucky to spot an unpainted Shizuru Viola '3' *le sigh*

i bought all my stuff except the DVDs from the states :S
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:06 pm

Sergay Tate wrote:i bought all my stuff except the DVDs from the states :S

I've purchased Mai-HiME/Otome merchandise from various parts of the world. @_@ Yes, even CANADA. >:3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:10 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:i bought all my stuff except the DVDs from the states :S

I've purchased Mai-HiME/Otome merchandise from various parts of the world. @_@ Yes, even CANADA. >:3

i lied... my big Mai and my awesome Kruger came good ol' Japan.
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:12 pm

Sergay Tate wrote:i lied... my big Mai and my awesome Kruger came good ol' Japan.

xD Took you a while to remember?!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:10 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:i lied... my big Mai and my awesome Kruger came good ol' Japan.

xD Took you a while to remember?!

yeah i didn't realise that i hadn't written it there. mybad Shiho Huit
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:37 am

I'm very picky when it comes to figures and merchandise.
I don't buy it if it doesn't reach my standards, even if it's from a character I love and adore (like Shizuru and Natsuki).
Fortunately, most of the ShizuNatsu figures surpass those standards of mine. :3

BTW, have you guys checked the MANDARAKE store? I believe there are some Mai Hime/Otome resin kits unassembled there. I reckon there's a ShizuNatsu kit. The one where Shizuru is hugging Natsuki and she is wearing her biker suit.
You can really come across good stuff there.
Look, like this one. I bet this one is quite rare.
http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-854986.html

Last edited by shezaei-neko on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:05 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:I'm very picky when it comes to figures and merchandise.
I don't buy it if it doesn't reach my standards, even if it's from a character I love and adore (like Shizuru and Natsuki).
Fortunately, most of the ShizuNatsu figures surpass those standards of mine. :3

BTW, have you guys checked the MANDARAKE store? I beliece there are some Mai Hime/Otome resin kits unassembled there. I reckon there's a ShizuNatsu kit. The one where Shizuru is huggind Natsuki and she is wearing her biker suit.
You can really come across good stuff there.
Look, like this one. I bet this one is quite rare.
http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-854986.html

I see that they have many categories for yaoi, but none for yuri ¬.¬ what is this debauchery?!

But, yeah, I found the ShizNat resin kit...after wading through tons of those creepy ass dolls D; Thanks for sharing Neko-chan~

IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:57 pm

Yeah, it's a scam that they don't have a yuri cathegory. I mean, they have a whole store only for Yaoi, but for Yuri.... *sigh*

Once you know how to search and filter the information there, you can find real good stuff. My suggestion is to always search by using the name of the series in japanese. Or else, most of the good stuff might not appear in your search.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:00 pm

>:3 No big deal about ShezNek's figure collection. I can destroy that easily because I'm a rich asshole.

BUT I WOULD BE LYING IF I SAID I WASN'T JEALOUS OF HER SHIZNAT DOUJINSHI COLLECTION. ;_; YOU CAN'T FIND A LOT OF THE ONES SHE HAS ANYMORE! RARE IS RARE. ;______;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:23 pm

Well Luu, I never thought for you to be of the jealous type...specially regarding ShizuNatsu stuff...

Oh and btw...
Lightning FF13: Fang
These two protect and guard my Doujinshi Collection. >:]
I've been very very luck to get all this merchandise, so I just need the best to protect it.

BTW, remember that the comiket is coming closer so maybe some ShizuNatsu authors will be there. If you have someone in Japan that will be going to the comiket, this can be your chance to grab some. :3
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next