Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai HiME/Otome figures, toys and models

+12
Sergay Tate
SpiralDasher
MidnightPersona
mystic gohan
Abicion
Ice Silver Crystal
Aurora-stylus
Ren
Midori Sugiura99
Layla-San
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
16 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mai HiME/Otome figures, toys and models Empty Mai HiME/Otome figures, toys and models

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:42 pm

In the other two merchandise threads...

Mai merchandise you do own

Mai Merchandise you would like to own

...you had to share what you had and what you wanted. Here, share and discuss the smexiness and quality of any toy, figure and model from Mai HiME and Mai Otome. :D

I'll start with some figures from my own collection that I haven't gotten the chance to upload:

Mai HiME/Otome figures, toys and models Picture007
Mai HiME/Otome figures, toys and models Picture006-1

The 1/10 Scale Mai Tokiha PVC Statue is one of my personal favorites, I believe Layla-San has the Natsuki version. ^_~

Mai HiME/Otome figures, toys and models Picture002-1
Mai HiME/Otome figures, toys and models Picture001-1
Mai HiME/Otome figures, toys and models Picture003-1
Mai HiME/Otome figures, toys and models Picture004-1
Mai HiME/Otome figures, toys and models Picture005-1

X3 I should really adjust the date on my camera, it keeps resetting to 2003. Anyway, that is the ever lovely Shizuru Viola from the Mai-Otome Zwei statue line up. Her black swimsuit is gorgeous. *nosebleeds*

If you have any figures to share, post them for all to see!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Mai HiME/Otome figures, toys and models Empty Re: Mai HiME/Otome figures, toys and models

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:24 am

o.o fujino-san is fine as wine!
>> me likes tokiha better, she's trying less hard to please :3
um luis...where's my nao pic you promised me?
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Mai HiME/Otome figures, toys and models Empty Re: Mai HiME/Otome figures, toys and models

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:10 pm

SpiderNeKoHiME wrote:[color=red]o.o fujino-san is fine as wine!
>> me likes tokiha better, she's trying less hard to please :3

O_O Are you cereal!? The Shizuru figure is much better looking and slight bigger too! :oops:

SpiderNeKoHiME wrote:um luis...where's my nao pic you promised me?

XD Right here:

Mai HiME/Otome figures, toys and models Nao_bm10

It's not Nao Yuuki sadly. All I have is a Juliet Nao Zhang gashapon. ^_~ Thanks for reminding me via text message. If you didn't, I would of completely forgotten. Photo was taken today after my outdoor yoga training. Enjoy! <3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:21 pm

Yes! I have the Natsuki version of Mai! ; u; <333
I'm still waiting on my Shizuru, but I love yours! ; 0; <33 -grabby hands-
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 412
Armitage GUTS!!! : 157

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:17 pm

Layla-San wrote:I'm still waiting on my Shizuru, but I love yours! ; 0; <33 -grabby hands-

If you loved that Shizuru, you're gonna ADORE this (forgive my lack of camera skillz XD ):

Mai HiME/Otome figures, toys and models Meistershizururobe2
Mai HiME/Otome figures, toys and models Meistershizururobe1

Direct from the Atelier Sai line up. Shizuru Viola in her Meister robe! I love you I can't wait to see your Shizuru next! XD Take another pic kissing her like the one with Natsuki. Wink
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:32 am

OMG! -falls over and dies-
I need that Shiz figure now! -runs off to hunt it down-

I shall. Whenever she comes! I don't know what's up with the mail lately I haven't gotten anything in there for weeks. ; A;
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:56 pm

Layla-San wrote:OMG! -falls over and dies-

I shall. Whenever she comes! I don't know what's up with the mail lately I haven't gotten anything in there for weeks. ; A;

XD There's a swimsuit Shizuru Viola for about $90 on Ebay. If you're not broke anymore, go for it! I love you

O_O; Not even my package? Mail service sure is slow lately...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:25 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Layla-San wrote:OMG! -falls over and dies-

XD There's a swimsuit Shizuru Viola for about $90 on Ebay. If you're not broke anymore, go for it! I love you

O_O; Not even my package? Mail service sure is slow lately...
I bought one a few weeks ago. It's the two piece swimsuit Shizuru. Still waiting for her to come in. But I want the Otome Shizuru! ; A;

I got it yesterday!! No joke! OMG! YOU'RE TO KIND! -huggles you to death- <3333
Fumi was such a surprise!! Did I not mention that I'm a MAJOR Fumi fan? <3333 Thank you so much! ; u; <33
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:32 pm

(in case you missed the other thread...)

NEW ARRIVALS! When packages await Luu on his way back from work!

Mai HiME/Otome figures, toys and models Mai_ga10

Lot of seven Mai HiME gashapon including Midori Sugiura (restaurant), Shizuru Fujino, Natsuki Kuga, Mai Tokiha, Mikoto Minagi (that keeps hunching over...grrr), Shiho Munakata, and Nao Yuuki in action slash pose. I got them from a generous dealer on Amazon I was able to bargain with. I'm most happy with the Shizuru Fujino gashapon. All I have are big Shizuru figure, so it's a nice change to have a small one. ^____^

Layla-San wrote:I bought one a few weeks ago. It's the two piece swimsuit Shizuru. Still waiting for her to come in. But I want the Otome Shizuru! ; A;

I got it yesterday!! No joke! OMG! YOU'RE TO KIND! -huggles you to death- <3333
Fumi was such a surprise!! Did I not mention that I'm a MAJOR Fumi fan? <3333 Thank you so much! ; u; <33

I remember and you're so lucky! I'll get that two piece swimsuit Shizuru figure eventually. >_< I have to save up for a massive plushie order soon. ^_~

<33333 Awwwwww. ^____^ Don't give me so much credit, anything for a friend! Just give Fumi a nice home! ^_~ If you're good, I may send more in the future. My friend is a dealer at Yahoo Japan, so new spare items from Japan are often arriving at our doorstep.

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:36 pm

@ Luu: IF IT EVER COMES! ; A; But yes, it's so pretty. Natsuki is waiting for her Shizuru to come. <//3
OMG! Plushies of what?! O uO <3

Well it means a lot to me, so thank you again! <3 Wow really?! How neato! Lucky as well! A nice little surprise in the mail how sweet! ^ o^
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:10 am

Layla-San wrote:@ Luu: IF IT EVER COMES! ; A; But yes, it's so pretty. Natsuki is waiting for her Shizuru to come. <//3
OMG! Plushies of what?! O uO <3

X3 It will. Hong Kong, right? They're probably sending her by cheapest mail. Shizuru is taking her sweet time getting to your house. ;P If she knew Natsuki were there, she would of paid extra for express mail.

Plushies of what? That is...

...a secret. ^_~

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:03 am

@ Luu: Lmfao. I should have informed her I guess. My mistake. xD

Bahh! You're bad. Now I want to know. x'D
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:18 am

Wheee, love your new figures, Ruu-chan <3 Which reminds me I still have to take pictures of mine >> *continues to stare at Midori in her waitress outfit instead*
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:00 pm

Midori Sugiura99 wrote:Wheee, love your new figures, Ruu-chan <3 Which reminds me I still have to take pictures of mine >> *continues to stare at Midori in her waitress outfit instead*

O_O Yes! Take pictures of them later! You take better pictures than I do, so I'll be expecting an awesome photo shoot.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am

This is my Mai series collection :D but not full collection, I'm too lazy to grab photo books
out of a drawer. They are piled up under Macross F Sheryl Nome photo book and
Macross F etc.

Goodsmile 1/10 Kuuga Natsuki + 1/10 PVC Natsuki Kruger + 1/10 PVC Shizuru Viola ( her weapon is inside the box) + Shidou Hikaru from Magic Knight Rayearth ( who wanted to join the moeness of ShizNat :lol: )

Mai HiME/Otome figures, toys and models 6837

Mai HiME, Mai Otome, Mai Otome Zwei DVDs (S.ifr are not available in my country yet)
There're 2 mai hime drama cds and 2 mai otome drama cds. I didn't buy Mai hime destiny
drama cd but have listened to it though.
Mai HiME/Otome figures, toys and models 6838

Mai HiME & Mai Otome photo books are pretty hard to be gotten of out messy drawer
so I took a picture of these books instead
Mai HiME/Otome figures, toys and models 6839

Gashapon .. they are placed on a high place and as a result,
I couldn't get a clear, steady shot. I'm not sure if i left anyone in messy drawer or not.
Mai HiME/Otome figures, toys and models 6848

Trading Figure Nao .. there's the other one which belongs to Charcoal and still remains in the box
Mai HiME/Otome figures, toys and models 6857

I'm currently waiting for 1/10 Beach Queen by Wave Fujino Shizuru to be released some time in September.
Already made a reserve 1 for me and 1 for Charcoal
Mai HiME/Otome figures, toys and models 530500000056
Ren
Ren
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 16
Armitage GUTS!!! : 9

http://www.moonriseworld.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:25 am

Oh Ren I love all your figures! You have so much stuff! ; A;
I'm still waiting for the same Shizuru figure to come in. Do you know when in September she's coming out?
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:29 am

According to hobbystock, http://www.hobbystock.jp/item/view/HBY-GCF-00003536

it only says the month XD but by the time the figure will be sent to stores in my country, it should be late September or October I guess.
I always plus shipping time from Japan to another country XD
Ren
Ren
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 16
Armitage GUTS!!! : 9

http://www.moonriseworld.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:54 am

Wah! -falls over-
So long! My poor Natsuki will be so lonely waiting for Shizuru to come. -sighs-
But thank you for letting me know! ^^
I already ordered mine from someone on Ebay. Kinda got a little nervous until I saw the Pre-order.
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:43 pm

^_^ I love Hikaru, I'm so glad she could join the fun.

Very impressive collection, Ren! Out of them all, I'm jealous of your 1/10 PVC Natsuki Kruger.

I should upload new photos of my collection soon, I'll do that later. Thanks for sharing your stuff, if you get more, update with more photos. ^_~ I think you should also show off Angel-sama here too.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora-stylus Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:21 pm

>.< omg awesome collection!!!

wait me wait me~ T-T
I dont have many stuffs as Ren.
But I have Mai-series folder 80 gb.
(include Songs / Pictures and others lol)

I will post soon ^o^
Aurora-stylus
Aurora-stylus
Mai-Artist
Mai-Artist

Bubuzuke points : 64
Armitage GUTS!!! : 29

http://aurora-stylus.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:22 pm

Yes it's about time we get some Haruka love. <33 Gosh she's totally me with her rage. -note to self remember to look for Haruka later-
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:05 am

Charcoal wrote:>.< omg awesome collection!!!

wait me wait me~ T-T
I dont have many stuffs as Ren.
But I have Mai-series folder 80 gb.
(include Songs / Pictures and others lol)

I will post soon ^o^

I find it sweet that Ren got you a Shizuru. ^_~ Take lots and lots of pics!

Layla-San wrote:Yes it's about time we get some Haruka love. <33 Gosh she's totally me with her rage. -note to self remember to look for Haruka later-

Haruka is awesome. More so in Mai-Otome with her GUTS gimmick. Not in a hurry to get figures of her, but if I'm going to get my first Haruka figure, it's going to be one of Haruka Armitage. No questions asked. ^_^

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:36 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Layla-San wrote:Yes it's about time we get some Haruka love. <33 Gosh she's totally me with her rage. -note to self remember to look for Haruka later-

Haruka is awesome. More so in Mai-Otome with her GUTS gimmick. Not in a hurry to get figures of her, but if I'm going to get my first Haruka figure, it's going to be one of Haruka Armitage. No questions asked. ^_^

Yes she would be the same one I get. Her and Otome is by far the best. I still laugh when they hit her over the head with a rock. lol! And Yukino calling her "Haruka dear" So cute! ; u; <3
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:23 am

Ren wrote:Gashapon .. they are placed on a high place and as a result,
I couldn't get a clear, steady shot. I'm not sure if i left anyone in messy drawer or not.
Mai HiME/Otome figures, toys and models 6848

Trading Figure Nao .. there's the other one which belongs to Charcoal and still remains in the box
Mai HiME/Otome figures, toys and models 6857

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! queen nao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-spider bounce-
how much how much how much how much how much!
>< i'll sell you my body for Nao!!!!!!

SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:16 pm

Layla-San wrote:Yes she would be the same one I get. Her and Otome is by far the best. I still laugh when they hit her over the head with a rock. lol! And Yukino calling her "Haruka dear" So cute! ; u; <3

XD That scene was hilarious. Harukino is such an underrated seme and uke ship. :D
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next