Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Cause Everyone Haz Questions~!

+26
*BlackRose*
Dead.And.Alive
burande fujino
BMeph
Twi
hildebrant
The Fire Stirring Ruby
ATHENAx514
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Chaglette
IlliterateKoi
CaptainVonCookie
SpiralDasher
Cheshire Kat
Kyubey Mittens
MissSoccerNinja
Sergay Tate
depression76
Kino karutta-chan
ookamidesu
MidnightPersona
Luu Sky Sapphire
Lerena
GoldenSun13
Valkyria Lightning
Yuri-hime
30 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

'Cause Everyone Haz Questions~! - Page 4 Empty Re: 'Cause Everyone Haz Questions~!

Post by SpiralDasher Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:47 am

What gender is skunk Flower from Bambi?!

Is it a gender confused male?! A lesbian skunk?? A transgender skunk?!? I DON'T KNOW!!
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

'Cause Everyone Haz Questions~! - Page 4 Empty Re: 'Cause Everyone Haz Questions~!

Post by Sergay Tate Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:39 am

SpiralDasher wrote:What gender is skunk Flower from Bambi?!

Is it a gender confused male?! A lesbian skunk?? A transgender skunk?!? I DON'T KNOW!!

i can't remember anything from Bambi except the part where they are running from the fire >.< lol
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:00 pm

SpiralDasher wrote:What gender is skunk Flower from Bambi?!

Flower had children at the end of the first film. But then again, even adoption is possible in the enchanted forest. ;3 I'd like to think Flower was gay when he was younger, but then in the scenes where he experiences being "Twitterpated"...

he realizes he was bi-sexual the whole time. Awwww~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri-hime Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:27 pm

I haz a question...what is it about the new 'My Little Ponies' cartoon that has all the lesbians and yuri-lovers going goo-goo gaa-gaa for it?

I just sat down and forced myself to watch an ep, and I just don't get the appeal? Is it the fact that there is a 'rainbow' pony? Is it even gay? Are any of the ponies gay/lesbian or something? I remember watching the classic, original My Little Ponies as a kid and loving it. This new show though...does nothing for me, and I really just don't get the sudden fandom craze for it:x

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1178
Armitage GUTS!!! : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:37 pm

Yuri-hime wrote:I haz a question...what is it about the new 'My Little Ponies' cartoon that has all the lesbians and yuri-lovers going goo-goo gaa-gaa for it?

I just sat down and forced myself to watch an ep, and I just don't get the appeal? Is it the fact that there is a 'rainbow' pony? Is it even gay? Are any of the ponies gay/lesbian or something? I remember watching the classic, original My Little Ponies as a kid and loving it. This new show though...does nothing for me, and I really just don't get the sudden fandom craze for it:x

I never enjoyed My Little Ponies when it was in it's prime way back in the day. ^^; The new one I tried watching recently actually, I had a facebook post about it. From what I can tell of the first episode, the Ponies act EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA flirty towards each other. You have the sassy one, the hyper one, the shy uke one, the tomboy rainbow one...it all reeks of GEY? XD Plus I think the humor has changed last I remember the Ponies. The humor has a more 'Adventure Time' feel, probably why I don't enjoy it.

When I was a kid, television had the greatest animated shows in the entire world. They weren't sarcastic parodies, they were smart; history making shows. I remember watching an episode of the Beetlejuice cartoon not too long ago and thinking how brilliant it was compared to a typical episode of...oh I dunno...Fosters home for imaginary friends. ^^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubey Mittens Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:06 pm

To Slayers fans:Does this not fit Lina Inverse to a T?

What do you think I am
Do you think I'm dreaming
Don't you know I know
What it is you're scheming

Who d’you think gave you the right
Hidden by the dead of night
To take the world and
Turn it upside down
When it should be round

Seems I made it just in time
To use my reason and my rhyme
To save us from
The evils of your mind

I will cast the spell
Be sure I'll cast it well
I will light a fire
Kindled with desire

I'll fill you with fear
So you know I'm here
And I won't be treated like a fool

It’s no good you pretending
There'll be no happy ending
I'm alive and darkness is my tool

But when the night is over
And daytime steals your cover
The goodness of the morning sun
Will warm away
What you have done
And leave you cold

I have no need for moonlight
You're wrong to trust in sunlight
For I exist not just in storms
But in life itself in so many forms
To leave you cold

I will leave you now
But you won't defeat me
You had best beware
When you come to meet me

Love and truth will follow me
An army of reality
Brought from every corner
Of the world

You will never break the spell
I'll summon all the fires of hell
And this is my advice
For what it's worth

Let us not begin
This fight we cannot win
Be sure you're watching me
‘Cause all through your life
Everyday and everynight
You should know that
I'll be watching you
Kyubey Mittens
Kyubey Mittens
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 437
Armitage GUTS!!! : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri-hime Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:23 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I never enjoyed My Little Ponies when it was in it's prime way back in the day. ^^;
Well you're a guy duh, and it was a show geared towards girls =p

As to the Rainbow one, is it a he or a she? I thought it was a kind of 'butchy-she' but then I think one of the other ponies called it a 'he' so now I don't know. And I don't care enough to wiki or google it to find out XD

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Kat Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:38 pm

Yuri-hime wrote:
As to the Rainbow one, is it a he or a she? I thought it was a kind of 'butchy-she' but then I think one of the other ponies called it a 'he' so now I don't know. And I don't care enough to wiki or google it to find out XD

Rainbow Dash? She's a girl XD Often portrayed as a lesbian in the fandom for being so 'butchy'.
Cheshire Kat
Cheshire Kat
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 819
Armitage GUTS!!! : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:32 pm

Yuri-hime wrote:Well you're a guy duh, and it was a show geared towards girls =p

=p Oh yeah! XD At the time of My Little Pony's prime days, I believe Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was on my devoted watch list. Akira Okuzaki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri-hime Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:03 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Yuri-hime wrote:Well you're a guy duh, and it was a show geared towards girls =p

=p Oh yeah! XD At the time of My Little Pony's prime days, I believe Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was on my devoted watch list. Akira Okuzaki
No one was or is a bigger old school 80s TMNT fan than me~

I had pencils, pens, the school bag, the bed sheets, the pillow cases, the comforter (even though I lived on a tropical island!), the videogames, the card game, the skateboard (gawd I loved that board~ It helped fuel my love of skateboarding, that I still maintain to this day~), the movies (I knew every word to the movies, and would sing and dance to the 'Go Ninja, Go Ninja Go!' song a million and one times), etc~

COWABUNGA DUUUUDES! Love Michelangelo~ <333

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:09 pm

Yuri-hime wrote:I had pencils, pens, the school bag, the bed sheets, the pillow cases, the comforter (even though I lived on a tropical island!), the videogames, the card game, the skateboard (gawd I loved that board~ It helped fuel my love of skateboarding, that I still maintain to this day~), the movies (I knew every word to the movies, and would sing and dance to the 'Go Ninja, Go Ninja Go!' song a million and one times), etc~

You obtained quite a mountain of Ninja Turtles stuff in Jamaica! What do you expect with an animated show that's loved around the world. :) The first movie will always be my favorite, it was dark and clearly had this 80s to 90s transition going on. XD The Ninja Rap kicks ass!

Vanilla Ice's gift to the world, imo. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri-hime Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:25 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Yuri-hime wrote:I had pencils, pens, the school bag, the bed sheets, the pillow cases, the comforter (even though I lived on a tropical island!), the videogames, the card game, the skateboard (gawd I loved that board~ It helped fuel my love of skateboarding, that I still maintain to this day~), the movies (I knew every word to the movies, and would sing and dance to the 'Go Ninja, Go Ninja Go!' song a million and one times), etc~

You obtained quite a mountain of Ninja Turtles stuff in Jamaica! What do you expect with an animated show that's loved around the world. :) The first movie will always be my favorite, it was dark and clearly had this 80s to 90s transition going on. XD The Ninja Rap kicks ass!

Vanilla Ice's gift to the world, imo. :)

You did not just post that link, which made me have to get up out of my bed, and jump around and sing like I was a lil kid again doing the TMNT Ninja Rap! XDD

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:54 pm

Yuri-hime wrote:I haz a question...what is it about the new 'My Little Ponies' cartoon that has all the lesbians and yuri-lovers going goo-goo gaa-gaa for it?

I tried an episode. To me there's no appeal to the show and it's targeted more towards little girls than adults. My brother likes the show and so does my boyfriend, so I'm just sitting here like, "Why do they enjoy this show? What is it about this show that makes it worth watching? Am I just out of the loop or what?" It seems like everyone is getting into the fandom and I'm just sitting here not enjoying what's popular...again. I'm not even trying to be hipster. If something is popular, I just don't seem to get into it (the exceptions being Yu-Gi-Oh and Sailor Moon).

That said, I don't know what the original My Little Ponies was like since I was too busy not wanting to be exposed to anything girly as a child; although, I guess I expected something a little more fairytale-like? I don't even know when the original was out. The original as far as I know could have aired before I was born.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:37 pm

bump

Okay, exactly HOW does one NOT give TWO fucks? O_o;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:24 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
bump

Okay, exactly HOW does one NOT give TWO fucks? O_o;

You shag only once! Or just eat a power bar and shag away as long as it's more than twice!
Wonderful expression that came to counter the original "I don't give a fuck" " Oh yeah? I don't give two fucks!"

I don't understand why someone would even want to escalate in that line of thought! Not giving one fuck is sad enough!

By the way why are you all hating on twilight?!?! I thought everybody loved fairies!
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:37 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:You shag only once! Or just eat a power bar and shag away as long as it's more than twice!
Wonderful expression that came to counter the original "I don't give a fuck" " Oh yeah? I don't give two fucks!"

I don't understand why someone would even want to escalate in that line of thought! Not giving one fuck is sad enough!

By the way why are you all hating on twilight?!?! I thought everybody loved fairies!

XD Good answers, Captain! I don't use the "Give fucks" phrase since it's kinda lame. lol

We do! THESE fairies:

Shizuru Kaichou Shizuma tomoe2 ellen Lightning FF13
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:15 pm

'Cause Everyone Haz Questions~! - Page 4 Fuckno10
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:17 pm

Oooooohhh! I see! I'd give a fuck about those fairies X3

Why, oh why do people say "Bless you" when someone sneezes?! Who gave you the authority? What if the person is an atheist? Does that mean he's having an empty blessing? What if the person has a weird God?! And then we even say "Thank you"!!!
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:18 pm

Spoiler:

She's asexual?
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:23 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:Why, oh why do people say "Bless you" when someone sneezes?! Who gave you the authority? What if the person is an atheist? Does that mean he's having an empty blessing? What if the person has a weird God?! And then we even say "Thank you"!!!
It's (supposedly) polite to say "Bless you" when someone sneezes. Personally, I don't see why sneezing is such a big deal. Sure, in large amounts be concerned, but if someone sneezes once or twice, I don't see a reason to comment on it much. There needs to be a better phrase/word to say in response to a sneeze anyway. "Bless you" sounds like a type of Kleenex.
Lerena
Lerena

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:35 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:Why, oh why do people say "Bless you" when someone sneezes?! Who gave you the authority? What if the person is an atheist? Does that mean he's having an empty blessing? What if the person has a weird God?! And then we even say "Thank you"!!!

*thinks about posting an image of Yukariko*

Nah. Too easy.

Fuckit.

'Cause Everyone Haz Questions~! - Page 4 Pdvd_025
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:43 am

Lerena wrote:
It's (supposedly) polite to say "Bless you" when someone sneezes. Personally, I don't see why sneezing is such a big deal. Sure, in large amounts be concerned, but if someone sneezes once or twice, I don't see a reason to comment on it much. There needs to be a better phrase/word to say in response to a sneeze anyway. "Bless you" sounds like a type of Kleenex.
I hear it's because when someone sneezes, their heart stops beating for a second or two so you're blessing the miracle that they're still alive and their heart starts beating again. Or something like that.

You could say "Gazuntite" instead if you wanted.
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:47 pm

How many "It gets Better" videos are there in existence? ^^;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:56 pm

bump

I have a question for Koi-chan only! WHAT THE HELL IS A MANCUNIAN?!

>:3 You must be some different species of Brit compared to MM tea-drinkers, Sunny and Wolvy.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:11 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: bump

I have a question for Koi-chan only! WHAT THE HELL IS A MANCUNIAN?!

>:3 You must be some different species of Brit compared to MM tea-drinkers, Sunny and Wolvy.

Lmao XD I'm tempted to not tell you and just let you wonder what the hell it is >:3

But I'll be nice Razz haha I'm from Manchester, therefore I am a Mancunian. Very simple really Wink

IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next