Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to My Slumber Party

5 posters

Go down

Welcome to My Slumber Party  Empty Welcome to My Slumber Party

Post by Kara Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:23 pm

As this my most popular fic (I wonder why :scratch: It couldn't be because it's a slumber party.) I've decided to post this one to begin with. First, I'd like to share a fact that not many know. The title is from a song called Slumber Party by Gucci Mane and Nicki Minaj, it's my favorite line in the whole damn song haha. Anyway, I'm not sure if I'm supposed to actually copy and paste it onto the thread itself because my chapters tend to be really, really long. But since the first chapter is short, I'll put it up as a teaser.

Of course she's not gonna wanna go. Some one as sophisticated as Shizuru wouldn't want to attend something as girly and childish as a slumber party. It was ridiculous to even ask her, really, but Mai and her dumb friends just insisted that she go and ask. So there she was, waiting outside the Student Council room for Shizuru to get done with her meeting.

Suddenly, the door slid open and numerous people started piling out, only a couple of which Natsuki recognized and only one of which who waved; Shizuru's rumored boyfriend apparently, Reito. She nodded her head at him in greeting, then made her way into the almost empty Student Council room.

Shizuru, the only one left in the room, made immediate note of Natsuki. The blunette noticed the tawny blonde's tendency to do this, she didn't mind it, but something was just a little off about it. "Ara, Natsuki comes to visit me, how pleasant!"

"Yeah…" The blunette causually walked over and sat on a table near Shizuru's desk. "Hey, I gotta ask you something…It's stupid though."

Shizuru cocked her head and smiled, "Nothing Natsuki asks is stupid." She reassured.

Natsuki scoffed and turned her head, but her eyes remained on the crimson eyed girl. "Well this is." She paused and turned her head back to the girl as to fully face her. "Mai is having this dumb slumber party thing, and her and her friends wanted me to ask you if you're interested."

Silence. Natsuki turned her head away again and looked out the window, "I told you it was stupid, I'll tell them you don't wanna-"

Shizuru cut her off, "Is Natsuki attending this slumber party?" She asked innocently.

Natsuki rolled her eyes, "I'm practically being forced…"

The tawny blonde clapped her hands together as if sealing her decision, "Then I shall attend as well!"

The blunette's head snapped to the girl with wide eyes, "Hah?

Whaddaya think? More?
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Bubuzuke points : 2072
Armitage GUTS!!! : 597

Back to top Go down

Welcome to My Slumber Party  Empty Re: Welcome to My Slumber Party

Post by denerop Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:20 am

i like it =D
denerop
denerop
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 704
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

https://www.youtube.com/user/darklinege

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:47 am

lmao! you really think shizuru would miss out on being in a room filled with girls!? X3333
i like this so far! it reminds me of a tween movie so far :3 what will the girls think if they
find out there's a LESBIAN at their party!? -laughs-
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:43 pm

SpiderNeKoHiME wrote:lmao! you really think shizuru would miss out on being in a room filled with girls!? X3333
i like this so far! it reminds me of a tween movie so far :3 what will the girls think if they
find out there's a LESBIAN at their party!? -laughs-

Hahaha, 'grab your pitch forks'!
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:49 am

-laughs- or even better! start the conversion to becoming straight :3
non-stop jonas brothers videos for fujino-san! >:3
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:07 pm

SpiderNeKoHiME wrote:what will the girls think if they
find out there's a LESBIAN at their party!? -laughs-[/color]

That sounds like a line from Mean Girls. XD Something Regina George said.

I definitely want more Kara. Like Megan hinted, this preview reminded me of a teen comedy starring the HiME. Please post the next one ASAP! ^_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:43 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:That sounds like a line from Mean Girls. XD Something Regina George said.

:shock: I WAS THINKING THAT!! Haha! I didn't say anything cause I didn't think anyone would catch my refrence.

Here's the next chap :D

The night of the sleep-over, Natsuki packed all her stuff in Shizuru's bag, seeing as she only had a tooth brush and pajamas.

Obviously, Mai and her gossip friends were elighted to hear of the kaichou's acceptance. Natsuki on the other hand, was almost dreading the thought. She'd have to put up with the tea-drinker's teasing all night on top of the idiocy of whoever else Mai was inviting. Indeed it was going to be a long night…

Due to Shizuru's insitance on picking out the absolute perfect pajama's to bring they were the last to arrive. At one point, Natsuki just told her to pick any damn one and that it didn't matter. But Shizuru went on to explain the importance of her choice as she didn't want to look slutty nor did she want to look too covered up. Apparently, the girl had a large number of pajamas and most of them were, for lack of better term, too sexy. God only knows why she owned so many of them…

As they approached Mai's dorm room, Natsuki stopped her hand before it could knock. "Shizuru, if you want, we could back out now, there's still time." She said. In truth, the blunette really didn't want to attend this idiotic event.

Shizuru turned around with a slight pout playing on her face, "Does Natsuki not want to attend?" She asked apparently catching Natsuki's disinterest in the event.

The way the girl was looking at her, Natsuki for some reason just couldn't be frank and rude about it. "Well..I just don't see why you wanna go so badly…" Natsuki answered as she nonchalantly rubbed the back of her head.

"You see, I've never been to a slumber party before…" Shizuru informed. "And Natsuki's going to be there so I just must attend!" She finished happily as she attached herself to the blunette's arm.

Natsuki ripped her arm out of the older girl's grip and used that hand to point in her face. "You liar! You've been to a sleep-over before! What about when you stay over at my house? I know you've slept at Reito's more than once!"

"Sleeping over at Natsuki and Reito's home's doesn't count as a slumber party." Shizuru told her bluntly.

"Hah?" Natsuki sounded as confused as an American in a Japanese public bathroom.

Shizuru puffed out her cheeks a bit in distress as she wasn't getting her point across to the blunette. "Natsuki, a slumber party is when there's a number of people are sleeping over, as far as I can remember, when I sleep over at Natsuki's house, it's just us two."

Natsuki seemed to be processing this information when the door suddenly swung open and nearly whacked Shizuru in the face.

"Oi! Watch what you're doing!" Natsuki yelled at the handsome girl with glasses in consideration for her tea drinking friend.

"Sorry, I didn't want everyone eavesdropping for too long…" Mai explained as she made herself known from behind the crowd of people whom, Nastuki assumed, were eavesdropping on her conversation.

Natsuki sneered at the nosy group of teens. "Curiousity killed the gossipers." She commented dryly as she let herself in.

Shizuru quickly scurried after her with an amused smile forming on her lips, "I believe curiousity killed the cat, Natsuki."

"Slip of the tongue." Natsuki stated, as she gave Chie and Aoi her infamous Kuga Death Glare.

The handsome girl laughed nervously, "What kind of activities do you two do at these sleep-overs?"

Shizuru's face lit up, "When I sleep at Natsuki's house we-" The tawny blond was cut off by Natsuki's hand being clamped over her mouth.

"Do nothing. It's just her…sleeping over." Natsuki explained quickly.

A cheshire grin slowly crept onto Chie's lips. "Why do I think that's a lie?"

Natsuki's reply was a glare. Aoi decided to pipe up, "You sleep over Kanzaki-sempai's house as well?"

Shizuru smiled politely after she pryed Natsuki's hand from her face. "Yes, that's correct."

Chie threw her a wolf-whistle. "You and your boyfriend doing this and that late into the night, huh?"

The tawny blonde's polite smile flew off her face and was replaced with confusion, equally as polite. "Boyfriend?"

"Don't play dumb, Kaichou-san, we all know about you and Kanzaki-sempai already!" Aoi chimed.

"Please just call me Shizuru," She told her. "As for Reito and I, we're merely friends, with no intentions of going any farther than that."

"Really?" Mai exclaimed.

"Then, why do you two kiss all the time?" Chie asked, this was the first time the girl was on the border to confused.

"Yeah, yeah! We see you two all the time!" Aoi called.

"Because, that's how you should greet the ones you love," Shizuru answered, a grin formed onto her lips as she attached herself to Natsuki's arm. "That's how I greet Natsuki all the time!" She admitted happily.

The blunette's face turned bright red at the proclamation. "S-shizuru!"

"Eeeh? On the lips?" The carrot-top called out.

"Yes, everyday!" The tawny blonde nodded happily as she told them this.

"Ok, enough! This is the dumbest conversation I've ever had!" Natsuki declared out of obvious embarrassment then stomped off into the living room. Only to find a familiar bored red-head and a bubbly black haired girl lounging out on the couch. When green met green, both their faces twitched in disgust in unison.

"Don't tell me…" Natsuki started.

"You're staying over too?" Nao finished the sentence for the girl with out even thinking about it.

The red-head jumped to her feet to match the blunette's height. " Ah, you, guys…Don't fight. We're here to enjoy ourselves tonight!" Mai called out nervously as she watched to two girls' at eachother's throats.

"There's no way I can enjoy myself when this butch is here!" The red-head yelled to Mai, but her eyes were locked onto Natsuki's.

"I can't enjoy myself with a prostitute in the house, she'll steal my money!" Natsuki countered.

Both girls glared at eachother, a pregnant silence filled the whole room with only the sound of gritting teeth to be heard. Suddenly, they jumped eachother, pulling hair and slapping faces. Mai ran over to break it up only to slapped in the process. The nasty insults that were being thrown between the two women, distracting them from the hurt carrot-top.

"Natsuki." The stern voice did not come from the carrot-top, but the tawny blonde whom was getting tired of the disruption.

Immediately, Natsuki stopped, turned to her best-friend and smiled innocently, "Ye-"

"Enough, Natsuki." Shizuru stated, cutting off the blunette from whatever inoccent game she was about to pull.

And as if she were a dog obeying her master, Natsuki let go of Nao's collar and backed off, ignoring the smug look on the red-head's face. "Whatever…" The blunette grumbled as if to play it off cool, "Mai, where do you keep your mayo?" She asked out of the blue, perhaps wanting a distraction.

"Actually, we ran out yesterday." Mai admitted as she held her abused cheek.

Natsuki sighed deeply and plopped down and made herself comfy on the couch. "Oh, just perfect." She grumbled.

As time went by and everyone was comfortable in her home, Mai decided it was time for some games. Of course, she had wanted to start with karaoke, but Chie said she had a better idea. The gossiper ran into the kitchen and came out with seven popsicles.

"Chie is confused, there's supposed to be yummy icecream on those." Mikoto stated as she observed the empty popsicle sticks.

Chie smirked, "No, Mikoto, this is for our game." She informed.

"And exactly what game are we playing?" Mai inquired suspiciously.

"The King's game!" Aoi chimed cheerfully as Chie nodded in confirmation.

Mikoto smiled naively, Mai slapped her forehead, Nao let out an exasperated sigh and Natsuki groaned. Only Shizuru sat in confusion, she had never heard of such game. "The King's game?" She spoke, in hope that someone would catch on and explain the rules.

"Have you never played this game, Kai-Shizuru?" Aoi asked, her voice held a bit of surprise.

"I have not."

Chie threw her hands up in excitement, "Whoo! We have a first-timer, folks!" She annouced into an imaginary microphone.

Mai rolled her eyes at the girl's action and turned to Shizuru, "Basically, everyone picks a stick. If you get the 'K' stick, you're the King. Without knowing anyone's number, the King gets to pick any number, one through six in this case, and command the person with that number."

Shizuru nodded, thankuful for the informative girl. This sounded as if it would be quite amusing. "Okay! Let's begin! Everyone pick a stick!" Chie called. Everyone gathered around Chie's out-stretched hand to grab their stick.

Not a minute later did the King come forward. "Looks like I'm the King!" Nao publicated.

Her mouth went from a slight frown to a true cheshire grin as her eyes caught sight of everyone's near-terrified faces. "Let's see, I want…number…one…and number five to kiss."

Shizuru, looked up at her number's mention as did the other girl. "Me! I'm number five! Mai's number one, right?" Mikoto jumped up and down excitedly.

Mai gave her roommate a sympathetic look, "No, Mikoto, I'm number six."

"Then who-"

"Nao-san, do you think you could change the command, I believe it would be quite inapproprate for me to follow through on your charge." Shizuru said, trying to reason with the girl with the front that she didn't want to kiss the youngster.

Nao's grin only widened, she knew what Shizuru was trying to do and she wasn't going to let her have her way. "Nope," She said, crossing her arms. "Go on you two, the King commands it."

Most hesitantly, Shizuru leaned in to kiss the young girl on the cheek. But Nao wouldn't have any of that. "No, no, no, the lips."

Shizuru whipped her head at the red-head. "Surely you can't be serious! She's only thirteen, I'm almost eighteen!"

"Yeah, Nao, that is a little raunchy …" Mai piped up, obviously seeing the wrong-ness that the situation before her provided.

Before anyone could get another word in, Mikoto pressed her lips to Shizuru's. Almost immediately, Shizuru pulled away, her mouth half gaped. While everyone else in the room, aside from Nao and the naively smiling Mikoto, had their jaws on the floor.

The only thing in the room to be heard was Nao's obnoxious laughter. Mikoto threw her hands in the air, "I win! What do I win?" She asked as she swung her head around excitedly.

'You're going to earn a slap to the face, I didn't want to kiss you…you..you little…' Shizuru didn't act on her thoughts, she actually did the exact opposite, the tawny-blonde simply kept her mouth shut and sat back down in her spot next to Natsuki calmly.

"Let's move on, shall we?" Shizuru suggested in the silence.

All the sticks went back into Chie's hand and everyone picked their sticks once again. This time the King stick was in Natsuki's possesion.

The blunette leaned into the couch a bit, "I'm the King…" She stated, less than excited.

The girl sighed, "I want number six and two to…hug…" Natsuki ordered, only to be met with a room full of 'boos' at the boring command.

"C'mon, Kuga! Make it more interesting!" Chie called.

Natsuki crossed her arms and turned her head with an idignant look, "Interesting as in explicit, right? Sorry, I don't have any interest in watching two girl's make out."

The blunette looked to her right, when green met red, she saw the hurt in the older girl's eyes. Natsuki's face contorted into confusion, before she could ask what brought such a pained look to her friend's face, Chie spoke again.

"No need to hide it, Kuga! We all know you like watching that kind of thing."

Natsuki's head whipped to the girl in glasses, "What?"

"We all know you're gay." She elaborated bluntly.

"I am not!"

"You ride a motorcycle."

"So?" Natsuki yelled, her face now thoroughly flushed.

Shizuru giggled, "Leave Natsuki be, if she's a lesbian, then good for her." 'And me…'

"Shizuru!" Natsuki cried in desperation.

"Go on with your command, Nat-su-ki." The tea-drinker said, stretching out her name.

The alleged lesbian grumbled something inaudible, before making her command. "You all want explicit? Fine! Six and two, you have seven minutes in heaven!" Natsuki boomed as she motioned towards the coat closet.

Chie and Aoi stood up in unison, "We'll be back in seven minutes, then." Chie informed nonchalantly as the strolled off towards the closet.

After the door clicked in indication that the door had been shut, Natsuki spoke, "There, now I don't have to watch it."

Silence was dominant in the room for what seemed like hours, when in actuallity, only two minutes had gone by. Mai cleared her throat, trying to break the silence, "So…what are we supposed to do for the next five minutes?"
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:53 pm

Aaaah, Kara, I looooove your fic so far <333 You seriously made me laugh out loud multiple times. X3 I think the "being confused as an American in a Japanese public bathroom" was my favorite line. Definitely want more!! *thinks about Chie and Aoi yuriness in the closet in the meantime*
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:45 pm

Rather than review Kara's new chapter as a whole (which is what I'll do once the complete story is over) I'll do color commentary as I read. Leady? Set-o? GO!

Poor Natsuki, she's going to have some stressful night full of "Oi" XD Natsuki's large number of PJs is so true to her character. The girl either loves to collect and is has this dormant love for fashion.

"Natsuki sounded as confused as an American in a Japanese public bathroom."

Oh that's rich. XD

Did I spot Shizuru pulling a Yukino on Natsuki? XD

"As for Reito and I, we're merely friends, with no intentions of going any farther than that."

Yeah, no shitt. X3 Nao makes her appearance, yay! X3 I wonder how (and why...) she attended the party without being dragged to it.

Shizuru restores order! XD Silly Natsuki, don't you know by now that Shizuru is the seme. You will always be the uke. This is just not her night. *shakes head*

O_O OH NOES! NAO DREW KING! Kara did something daring here by having Shizuru snap. X3 It's not like Mikoto is contagious or anything Miss Fujino. ;P

"Sorry, I don't have any interest in watching two girl's make out."

Why did that line make me happy and sad at the same time...

*nosebleeds at the thought of Chie and Aoi in the closet*

There's so much two can do in a mere seven minutes. *pervy smile*

Great chapter Kara! Can't wait to see what happens next to our alleged Lesbo butch. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:03 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We should play another round before tweedle-dee and tweedle-dum come back." Nao commented holding out the sticks.

Natsuki nodded, "For once, I agree…" She said lightly before grabbing a stick. Everyone else followed in suit.

"Ara? It seems I'm the King!" Shizuru announced once all the sticks were pulled.

"Oh lord, the queen of lesbians is the King, everyone, we might as well strip now!" Nao joked.

Mai lightly smacked the red-head, "Go on with your command, Shizuru."

The tawny-blonde cleared her throat, "Alright…I'd like, numbers one and two to kiss. Four, I'd like for you to come kiss the King and three, give the King a french kiss." Shizuru told them as innocently as possible.

Before anyone could react, Mikoto flung herself onto Shizuru and gave her another huge, wet kiss. The tea drinker pulled back with a look of digust filtering across her face as she wiped the slobber off her mouth…and her cheeks….ew.

'You…you disgusting little…I…I'll…WHY!?' Shizuru's thoughts weren't reflected in her actions, once more she acted passively. "Mikoto. What was your number?" She asked.

"Four!" Mikoto answered enthused. And as if she thought Shizuru was stupid, the girl held up four fingers.

"Who's three?" Shizuru asked hopefully, averting her gaze to Natuski, who really didn't seem to notice.

"…I am…" Mai said, raising her hand. Awkwardly standing up, she went over and gave the older girl some tongue action. It was short and awkward seeing as neither girl really wanted it. Grimacing that she just had to do that with some one other than Natsuki, Shizuru peeked over at the blunette, whom immediately turned her head away when she was caught staring. A small smile appeared on her face at the blunette's actions.

"That means Nao and Natsuki kiss!" Mikoto yelled in excitement. At this, both girls' faces went beet red.

"Do I really…" Natsuki trailed off.

"…Have to kiss her?" Nao finished.

Shizuru's brow twitched in annoyance at the thought that their minds seemed like they were connected, but she let it pass. "As the game says, I ordered it, so you do it." The tea drinker answered against her will.

Everyone in the room watched as the two girls' came towards eachother, red faced and awkward. Their lips drew closer and closer. Shizuru's chest twisted in pain, she didn't want to watch this, she didn't want to see Natsuki kiss someone else and at her own command, too! The scene seemed like it was going in slow motion, it was just painfully slow. At the last moment, right before their lips met, Natsuki snuck a glance at Shizuru and averted her lips to Nao's forehead instead.

Awkward silence prevailed, swallowing up the room's occupants in ever-lasting awkward-ness.

"Natsuki, that was sketchy." Mai joked.

Natsuki's face was still red, "You're sketchy!"

"That was lame…" Mai retorted with a snicker.

Shizuru clapped her hands, "I think we should move on!" Preventing either girl from making any more comments.

"Let's play a new game!" Mikoto exclaimed.

Before any argument could start, Shizuru agreed, "Good idea! What would you like to play, Mikoto?"

"Twister!" The feral girl yelled, throwing her hand up in the air.

Shizuru's eyes widended a fraction as she realized just exactly how close to Natsuki this game could get her. "Amazing idea, Mikoto! Go grab the board!" She answered happily.

The bubbly girl ran off into the hallway to fetch the game board. Shizuru turned to the room's occupants, "Who wants to be the spinner?" She asked.

Immediately, two hands shot up, Nao and Natsuki. Shizuru puffed out her cheek in annoyance, why was Natsuki so stubborn! "Nao should be the spinner." The tea drinker stated.

Natsuki's hand shot down and a scowl formed on her face, "No! That's not fair!"

Mai let out a annoyed sigh, everything just had to be an argument with these two, didn't it? "Then decide with rock paper scissors."

And so the classic game of Rock, Paper, Scissors commenced. Alas, it was a close game, but the blunette came out victorious. Just as the deciding game ended, Mikoto came back with Twister.

"Got it!" Mikoto yelled as she ran into the room with the Twister box held above her head.

Shizuru was quiet, apparently losing all and any interest and enthusiam she previously held for this game. Mai quietly took to setting up the board, once everything was in place, the game started.

"Mai, left hand on red." Natsuki ordered, spinning the spinner.

The busty girl did as told and put her left hand on the red colored circle. The blunette spun again. "Shizuru, right foot on blue…"

The tawny blonde placed her foot on the closest blue, which was across the board from the other two girls. The board keeper spun again, "Nao, put your right hand on green."

The red-head begrudgedly stuck her hand on the assigned color. "Mikoto, left foot on blue."

The game continued like this for nearly ten minutes. After only that short time, the four girls who had started out individual, now looked like one huge pile of limbs. It was awkward. Very awkward. It had become even more uncomfortable for Shizuru, who's butt was in Nao's face and arm pressed into Mai's side boob, when Mikoto stationed herself right under the tea drinkers chest.

Mikoto naively looked up with a wide grin, "Hi!" She greeted.

Shizuru muttered a grim reply and then averted her eyes to Natsuki, who was having the time of her life laughing at the gamers. Spinning again, she called for Nao to put her left leg on blue.

Blue. The only open blue was the one at the oppisite end of the board. "How am I supposed to get ALL THE WAY OVER THERE?" The red head yelled.

"I don't know…but wouldn't it just suck to be the first one out?" Natsuki said, with subtle taunt in her voice.

Nao grit her teeth, obviously taking that as a challenge. By a miraculous stretch of luck, the red head got her foot on the last open blue on the board without crumbling to the floor. But, with her victory came Mai's downfall…literally. The carrot top was knocked off balance by Nao's sudden change. Her arms simply gave out and she scrambled off the board.

"Ladies and…well…ladies, we have our first loser!" Natsuki annouced unceremoniously.

The game continued at a rather fast pace now. Each girl had their own discrete reason for wanting to win. Nao because she wanted to up show Natsuki. Shizuru so she could play again, this time with Natsuki. And..little Mikoto simply wanted to win.

After another minute of the game, Nao decided to start 'helping' other people get out. Going for the easiest victim first, Shizuru. The girl looked like the princess type who had never done a day's hard work in her life. So when the tea drinker went to move herself according to Natsuki's commands, Nao discretely tried to knock her off balance by shifting herself in the way. Shizuru either got lucky or saw through Nao's plan. because the girl had gotten by just fine. Next victim would obviously be Mikoto. She wouldn't be easy, but it was possible to get her out.

All too wrapped up in her own plan, Nao hadn' t notice Shizuru jerk suddenly, causing her to fall flat on her face.

"And the wicked bitch of the west finally falls!" Natsuki called in amusment.

"Go suck one, Kuga." Nao retorted as she picked herself off the board.

Now it was just Mikoto and Shizuru. By now, the tawny blonde's muscles were aching. She needed to get Mikoto out. Now. Suddenly, an idea popped into her mind.

"Mikoto, you're missing a finger." Shizuru said.

The feral girl's face contorted in confusion, "Hm? No, I have ten still."

The tawny blonde cocked an eye brow, "Is that so?"

Mikoto nodded, "Hm!"

"Prove it, show me."

Mikoto's brows furrowed and she held up her hands to show the girl, failing to realize that this action would help gravity out and cause her to fall flat on the ground.

Instead of being angry, Mikoto laughed, "Shizuru, you smart woman!"

Shizuru smiled at her for a brief second before collapsing onto the mat and rolling onto her back.

Natsuki stood up, "Alright, let's play a new game."

Shizuru sat up straight, "Wait, I was under the impression that we were going to play Twister again." She said.

"Nah, I'm bored and you looked kinda tired anyway." Natsuki told her.

"Karaoke!"

Four heads whipped around to the source of the sudden, random outburst. "...Excuse me, Mai-san?"

"Karaoke. That's what we're doing next. I'm not taking no for an answer." The carrot top said, almost aggresively.

And no one decided to even attempt to object as the girl started setting up the Karaoke machine that she had been waiting to hook up all night.

Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:17 am

"Oh lord, the queen of lesbians is the King, everyone, we might as well strip now!"

X3 Kara is doing the impossible by making Nao likable for me.

It's also nice to see Shizuru have little outburst. Some may consider that out of character since she always tends to remain calm, but it works here. You never claim to stay too much in character. ^_~

lol Shizuru is quite resilient to put up with Natsuki and Nao making any kind of communication towards each other.

"Natsuki, that was sketchy." Mai joked.

Natsuki's face was still red, "You're sketchy!"

"That was lame…" Mai retorted with a snicker.

I agree with Mai. ^_~ Kara isn't wrong, folks. When someone is a pissy pants like Natsuki, their embarrassed comebacks will usually come out very corny.

Ha, Mikoto! Nothing intertwines females together better than Twister.

*sigh* In a jungle of limbs, I'd love to be near Mai's titties. >_>

XD Damn, Shizuru! Loosen up! Natsuki is!

"Go suck one, Kuga."

She would if this were manga Kuga...

LMAO! After Shizuru's efforts against Mikoto, Natsuki gets bored and wants to try something else.

I see Mai is still a crack fiend for karaoke. XD

I enjoyed this chapter. It reminded me of a lot of slumber parties I had with the guys (no gayness involved in those...) and the girls. Everyone would just make up their own rules and get bored fast during games.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:16 pm

Aaahh NEW CHAPTER WAS AWESOME!! XDD I seriously loved every second of it, Kara <3 Especially Mikoto giving Shizuru a big ol' wet kiss X3

Chie and Aoi must be having a very awesome time in that closet if they're in there for this whole game of Twister <3_<3

I am so very tempted to draw a fanart of Mikoto holding the Twister box over her head XD
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:23 pm

Midori Sugiura99 wrote:Chie and Aoi must be having a very awesome time in that closet if they're in there for this whole game of Twister <3_<3

:shock: I completely forgot about them to be honest. ^^; Usually happens with Aoi, not Chie.*ashamed*

Yeah, they must be going into sudden death overtime in the closest. :oops:
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:50 pm

((I added youtube links to the songs they sing. Out of all of them, Mai's is a must listen, as, it's funnier that way.))

Hahahaha! You know, Karaoke has my name in it! KARA! lol I found that out after writing this! And Shout out to RevalisPyross for Shizuru's song! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After it was set up, Mai began calculating who was going to go when only to be interrupted by Nao.

"Hey, if we're gonna do this, then let's make it interesting…" Nao said to the carrot-top.

Mai looked up at her with suspicion creeping onto her features. She narrowed her eyes slightly, "What kind of interesting?"

"I say, we draw sticks to decide when we go and the person who goes after you gets to pick your song." She answered grinning like the Cheshire cat.

Mai put on her thinking face and took it into consideration. After a silent moment, she nodded slowly. "…Yeah…I like that idea…" The carrot top stated.

They grabbed the already prepared sticks from the King's game and drew them. Once all the sticks were divided between the five girls, they stated their numbers. The order was as such: Shizuru, Nao, Natsuki, Mai, and then Mikoto.

Shizuru cringed as she saw who was to pick her song. With Nao, it would probably be something embarrassing or degrading.

"Nao-san, it seems you should be picking my song…" Shizuru said, wishing this to be over as soon as possible.

The red head, stood up with defiance written all over her face, "Yeah, yeah, don't get your tiny, over-priced panties in a bunch…" She said as she sauntered over to the karaoke machine. Looking through the machine, Nao didn't see one song that she'd want the Kaichou to sing. After moments of strenous searching, suddenly, the red head's face lit up with laughter as she found the perfect song. Clicking on the song, Nao stood up and handed the mic to the tawny blonde.

Her grin held mischevious fun, "I just love irony." She muttered quietly to the girl as she went to sit back down to enjoy the show.

Shizuru's brows creased in confusion until she saw the song that the red head had chosen for her. Grinding her teeth, the tawny blonde waited for the song to get to the words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iicUAW_131w&feature=related

Humidity is rising - Barometer's getting low

According to all sources, the street's the place to go

Cause tonight for the first time

Just about half-past ten

For the first time in history

It's gonna start raining men.

Shizuru visibly cringed as she sang the next part of the song.

It's Raining Men! Hallelujah! - It's Raining Men! Amen!

I'm gonna go out to run and let myself get

Absolutely soaking wet!

It's Raining Men! Hallelujah!

It's Raining Men! Every Specimen!

Tall, blonde, dark and lean

Rough and tough and strong and mean

God bless Mother Nature, she's a single woman too

She took off to heaven and she did what she had to do

She taught every angel to rearrange the sky

So that each and every woman could find her perfect guy

It's Raining Men! Hallelujah!

It's Raining Men! Ame-nnnn!

Silently, she grit her teeth and cursed Nao.

I feel stormy weather / Moving in about to begin

Hear the thunder / Don't you lose your head

Rip off the roof and stay in bed

God bless Mother Nature, she's a single woman too

She took off to heaven and she did what she had to do

She taught every angel to rearrange the sky

So that each and every woman could find her perfect guy

It's Raining Men! Yeah!

Humidity is rising - Barometer's getting low

According to all sources, the street's the place to go

Cause tonight for the first time

Just about half-past ten

For the first time in history

It's gonna start raining men.

It's Raining Men! Hallelujah! - It's Raining Men!

By the end of her performance, Mai was clapping politely, Mikoto sat around looking naively confused as to why Nao was in hysterics and Natsuki was smiling as this was the first time she heard her best friend sing openly, also unaware of the true reason of Nao's laughter.

Thoroughly embarrassed, Shizuru took her seat on the large couch next to Natsuki. The blunette, however, jumped up immediately so she could pick out Nao's song. Already having a song in mind, Natsuki simply had to search for it, which took less than a second as she was familiar with Mai's little machine. Swiftly clicking on the song, Natsuki skipped the step of handing Nao the mic and plopped back down on the couch.

Taking the voice amiplifier into her hands and looking at her chosen song, she whipped her head towards the blunnette, "What the Fuuka kind of song is this?"

Natsuki grinned, "One that fits you perfectly…"

"Mutt, I'll-" She couldn't finish her threat as her eyes took note of the angry crimson glaring at her. Nao, first one of the first times in her life, suddenly felt her blood run cold. "I'll…sing my song…"

Natsuki was taken aback by the sudden change of heart by the usually fiery red head. She actually became disappointed by the lack of reaction. The sudden obedience of the red head even went as far as to make the blunette plop back into the couch in a frusterated huff.

As the song started, Nao began to sing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVRRSXebggU

I'm just a regular Joe with a regular job.

I'm your average white suburbanite slob.

I like football and porno and books about war.

I've got an average house with a nice hardwood floor.

My wife and my job, my kids and my car.

My feet on my table and a Cuban cigar.

But sometimes that just ain't enough to keep a man like me interested (oh no) no way (uh-uh). No, I've gotta go out and have fun at someone else's expense.

(oh yeah) yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.

I drive really slow in the ultra-fast lane,

While people behind me are going insane.

I'm an math tutor (He's an math tutor, what an math tutor)

I'm an math tutor (He's an math tutor, such an math tutor)

By now, Natsuki was laughing histyrically, Nao replied by flipping her the bird.

I use public toilets and piss on the seat,

I walk around in the summertime saying "How about this heat?"

I'm an math tutor (He's the world's biggest math tutor)

Sometimes I park in handicapped spaces,

While handicapped people make handicapped faces.

I'm an math tutor (He's a real Komugiraffe math tutor)

Maybe I shouldn't be singing this song

Ranting and raving and carrying on

Maybe they're right when they tell me I'm wrong

NAAAAH!

I'm an math tutor (he's an math tutor, what an math tutor)

I'm an math tutor (he's the world's biggest math tutor)

(SPOKEN)

You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna get myself a 1967 Cadillac Eldorado convertible, hot pink, with whale skin hubcaps and all leather cow interior and big brown baby seal eyes for headlights. Yeah! And I'm gonna drive around in that baby at 115 miles an hour, getting 1 mile per gallon, sucking down quarter pounder cheeseburgers from McDonald's in the old-fashioned non- biodegradable Styrofoam containers! And when I'm done suckin' down those grease ball burgers I'm gonna wipe my mouth on the American flag and then toss the Styrofoam containers right out the side, and there ain't a God-damned thing anybody can do about it. You know why? Because we got the bombs, that's why!

Two words-nuclear Komugiraffe weapons, OK? Russia, Germany, Romania - they can have all the democracy they want. They can have a democracy cakewalk right through the middle of Tiananmen Square and it won't make a lick of difference, because we ve got the bombs, OK? John Wayne's not dead - he's frozen! And when we find a cure for cancer, we're gonna thaw out the Duke and he's gonna be pretty pissed off. You know why? You ever taken a cold shower? Well, multiply that by 15 million times. That's how pissed off the Duke's gonna be.

I'm gonna get the Duke and John Cassavetes and Lee Marvin (Hey) and Sam Peckinpah (Hey) and a case of whisky (Hey) and drive down to Texas (Hey, Hey, Hey)

(Hey you know you really are an math tutor)

Why don't you just shut up and sing this song pal.

I'm an math tutor (He's an assshole, what an assshole)

I'm an math tutor (He's an assshole, what an assshole)

A - S - S - H - O - L - E.

Everybody, A - S - S - H - O -L - E.

(SPOKEN)

I'm an math tutor and I'm proud of it!

As the song finished, Nao threw down the mic and sat herself back down on the ground in front of the couch.

Even before Nao got back to her seat, Mai had pranced up to the karaoke machine to pick out Natsuki's song.

"I have the perfect song for you!" Mai chimed as she flipped through her machine. "It's romantic! I've always seen you as a romantic kind of person!" By now, excitement must've overloaded her brain because the carrot top was surely talking crazy talk. Romantic? Natsuki? More like romantically challenged…

The blunette got up and grabbed the mic off the floor, "Let's just get this over with you nut."

Mai rushed back to her seat as the song started up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkhK-d-e-vY

You know a lot of girls be thinkin' my songs are about them

This is not to get confused, this one's for you

Natsuki twitched. She got a song, singing about a girl. Damn that Mai.

Baby, you my everything, you all I ever wanted

We can do it real big, bigger than you ever done it

You be up on everything, other hoes ain't never on it

I want this forever, I swear I can spend whatever on it

Resisting the urge to sigh, Natsuki decided to sing it up the best she could.

'Cause she hold me down every time I hit her up

When I get right I promise that we gonna live it up

She make me beg for it till she give it up

And I say the same thing every single time

I say you the Komugiraffe best, you the Komugiraffe best

You the Komugiraffe best, you the Komugiraffe best

You the best I ever had, best I ever had

Best I ever had, best I ever had, I say you the Komugiraffe

Know you got a roommate, call me when it's no one there

Put the key under the mat, and you know I'll be over there

I'll be over there, shawty, I'll be over there

I'll be hitting all the spots that you ain't even know was there

Ha and you all ain't even have to ask twice

You can have my heart or we can share it like the last slice

Always felt like you was so accustomed to the fast life

Have a nigga thinking that he met you in a past life

Sweat pants, hair tied, chillin' with no make-up on

That's when you're the prettiest, I hope that you don't take it wrong

You don't even trip when friends say you ain't bringin' Drake along

You know that I'm working, I'll be there soon as I make it home

And she a patient in my waiting room

Never pay attention to them rumors and what they assume

And until them girls prove it

I'm the one they never get confused with

'Cause baby, you my everything, you all I ever wanted

The blunette sweeped the rooms faces. Mai and Shizuru looked like they had stars in their eyes, Mikoto and Nao were looking at her in confusion. Funny how they grouped together. Weirdos…

Best I ever had, best I ever had, I say you the Komugiraffe

Sex, love, pain, baby, I be on that tank Fishsticks

Buzz so big, I could probably sell a blank disk

When my album drop, bitches will buy it for the picture

And niggas will buy it too and claim they got it for they sister

Magazine, paper, girl, but money ain't the issue

They bring dinner to my room and ask me to initial

She call me the referee 'cause I be so official

My shirt ain't got no stripes but I can make your Mikoto whistle

Like the Andy Griffith theme song

And who told you to put them jeans on

Double cup love, you the one I lean on

Feeling for a fix then you should really get your fiend on

Yeah, just know my condo is the crack spot

Every single show she out there reppin' like a mascot

Get it from the back and make your Komugiraffe bra strap pop

All up in yo slot until the nigga hit the jackpot

Baby, you my everything, you all I ever wanted

Best I ever had, best I ever had

Best I ever had, best I ever had

Natsuki stuck the mic back onto floor where she had found it and walked back to her seat in utter silence. Everyone was silent. No one moved. Simple silence is what the room consisted of, well, actually, some may describe it as complex silence, for, each individual, as always, had their own reason to be quiet.

Mai, because she really didn't expect Natsuki to actually use a singing voice. Nao, because she was still trying to process what she had just seen and wondering whether to snicker or not. Shizuru, because she was wrapped up in a fantasy in which Natsuki was saying all this to her. Natsuki, because she was mortally mortified and Mikoto, because…well…because she's Mikoto.

"Go, Mikoto." Natsuki barked, making the silence evaporate.

"Hm!" Mikoto sounded in conformation. The feral girl jumped up in excitement and flew over to the karaoke machine. The girl was more or less confused when she approached the technology, so she did the smartest thing she could've done. Putting no thought into it at all, Mikoto clicked away at the buttons on the machine until a list of songs came up, and then simply chose the first song on the list.

As Mai stood up, Mikoto pushed the mic into her hands, "Sing!" She said cheerfully.

When the song started up, Mai couldn't place her finger on the name of the song. Shizuru, however, knew exactly what song this was. The tawny blonde let a cheshire grin of her own creep up, but remained silent.

Soon, Mai realised the song and paled. She looked like a statue; a pure, white statue. The time came for her to sing, and she had no choice, it was only fair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j59IAcdIv58

First I take they order at the Cuchi Shop

Then I send 'em a girl that can make her coochie pop

And then I smuggle all my money through the loosy spot

(Up in the Phantom, have you wishing you had 'em, I'm the madam.)

And there ain't no returns at the Cuchi Shop

We don't wanna hear it burns at the Cuchi Shop

Just listen and you'll learn at the Cuchi Shop.

In the background, the only thing to be heard was Nao and Natsuki laughing.

What you need thick thighs and some chinky eyes?

Super size all your sides like your biggie fries.

For a better prize you can get some better pie

Strawberry, apple, cherry even lemon lime.

What you want them B cups or them C cups?

For your ice cream, chocolate or butter P cups?

French vanilla threesomes that come in D cups

They eat each other but otherwise they don't eat much.

I'm bout that fast money, money ain't got no patience.

But if them boys come run like you on probation

Listen up, I'm a send ya to the location

Write it down, take a picture, make a notation.

By now, Mai decided to just make the best of it and sing.

Looking around, Natsuki and Nao were still laughing, Mikoto was cheering her on in naivety and Shizuru was paying close attention looking pleased.

Relax lil nigga cut the bull (cut it out)

We tax niggas no deductible (get it out)

So what it is? What it ain't? Nigga state ya name.

You know we got them umbrellas if ya make it rain.

So what you want them good girls or them bad ones?

I got them girls make ya wish ya never had none.

Cause you'll be spending beaucoup in my spot shawty.

This nigga acting brand new like he just bout it.

Up and away like Mighty Mouse

You can say I am the rap game Heidi Fleiss

Cause my flow crazy, Hussein like Sadam

You getting it? I got 'em, I'm the rap bitch madam,

I'm the madam!

By the end of the song, Mai's face was redder than Nao's hair. When the carrot top saw said red head go to make a comment, she shut it down before it could even come out of her mouth. "Not. A word." Was enough to silence Nao and instead of a remark, a quiet snicker came out of her mouth.

Meanwhile, Shizuru was at the karaoke machine debating on a song to give Mikoto. It was hard indeed. Any other girl, she could have just picked a song at random or any title that caught her interest. But Mikoto, she was different. The girl was so young and naïve, how could she give her a raunchy song or a slow song? Maybe Nao could, but there was just something about Mikoto that she couldn't bring herself to be sadistic towards. No matter how annoying the girl could get.

Suddenly, a particular title caught Shizuru's eye, snapping her out of her thoughts. Smiling at finding the most suitable song, she clicked on it and handed the eager girl the mic.

The tea drinker sat down just as the song started.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mI5t-F-muI&feature=related

I'm gonna eat, yeah!

Yummy yummy, gonna eat, yeah!

Yummy Yummy, Chicken, Yeah!

In my tummy party party! Yeah!

In my tummy, cheese, Yeah!

In my tummy party party, Yeah!

In my tummy, Juice, Yeah!

In my tummy, YEAHHHHHH!

Hey, There's a party in my tummy! So yummy, so yummy!

Now, There's a party in my tummy! So Yummy, so yummy!

Hey there's a party in my tummy! So Yummy, So Yummy!

Now there's a party in my tummy! So Yummy, So Yummy!

Yummy Yummy

*Sobs*

Huh? Why are you sad?

Vegis: We wanna go to the party. The party in your tummy.

Carrots want to go the party in my tummy?

Vegis: Yeah...

Oh, well do Green Beans want to go to the party in my tummy?

Green Beens: Yeah!

Okay, let's go!

Carrots, Yeah!

In my tummy, Green Beans, Yeah!

In my tummy there's a party in my tummy! So Yummy, so yummy!

Hey, There's a party in my tummy! So yummy, so yummy!

Now, There's a party in my tummy! So Yummy, so yummy!

Hey there's a party in my tummy! So Yummy, So Yummy!

Now there's a party in my tummy! So Yummy, So Yummy!

Yummy Yummy

Yummy yummy.

At the end of her song, Mikoto was jumping up and down. "Mai! Food! I'm hungry!" She yelled as she attached herself to the carrot top's chest.

"Mikoto, it's-" Mai started, but was cut off.

"Yeah, I'm hungry too, go make us some food." Nao cut in.

"Ramen!" Mikoto called.

Sighing in defeat, Mai stood up, "Fine…Natsuki? Will you come help me?" She asked, perhaps not wanting to make food on her own.

The blunette shrugged, "Sure, as long as I get some too." She said walking towards the kitchen, much to Shizuru's dismay.

"Shizuru-san, would you like some as well?" Mai asked.

The tawny blonde nodded without thinking, "I suppose food would be nice right now."

Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:37 pm

So Shizuru, how did the taste of cold Heterosexuality steel feel? ;P Nao truly owned her there, and it's really scary knowing she sung the iconic song with her Southern accent. Nao's choice suited her nicely, she is an assshole and happily embraced it. Natsuki's singing scared me the most, can you imagine her trying to sound black? XD Best I Ever Had is a pimped out song with one of my favorite lyrics "I can make your pusssy whistle". Someone's pusssy was whistling during Natsuki's performance. ;p

Nicki Minaj's "Cuchi Shop" is really sexy to me, I don't know why. Lately I've been on a Mai Tokiha kick, viewing her in a more attractive way than I used to. To hear "French vanilla threesomes that come in D cups" and think of Tokiha...well, a boy's imagination runs wild. Finally it's Mikoto with one of the most addictive songs ever. XD Too bad you didn't have her question what happens to the party when one poopies it out ^_~

Hilarious chapter and the first I've ever read that incorporated lots of music to listen to. It made things more entertaining for me who put fanfics off for the past 3 weeks because of Halloween month. This was a great return to it all. ^o^ Next chapter please!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:20 pm

Hahahaaha, I didn't even think about her southern accent, oh god....EW!

Psssh, Natsuki is super black! Hahaha, at least that's how I imagine her....

Lol well, I wanted Mai to have a cool song, not a lame happy happy song, so I was going through my Media Player, I heard Cuchi shop and I was like 'perfect! She can be a female pimp!'

I'm glad to hear it! For me, I never know the song that are in songfics, so it's hard for me to read it, I figured you guys would like it better if you knew what was being sung haha
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down