Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your own Mai-HiME-esque omake fic

3 posters

Go down

hime - Your own Mai-HiME-esque omake fic Empty Your own Mai-HiME-esque omake fic

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:20 pm

This doesn't really have anything to do with the series, nor belongs in a miscellaneous section. Earlier, me and my roommate were discussing the Mai-HiME omakes and she asked me what if someone based one on themselves.

As you all know, the omakes get inside the head of the topic character. Mai, Natsuki, Midori, even Reito. You name it, Sunrise delivered it. We hear their voices (by the very talented seiyuu team) talk over still images, expressing their feelings and overall back story. Like the drama cds, the omakes are of great importance. The more you listen to these, the more you know the character and might even discover something that wasn't there before.

Which brings me to this thread. If an omake were made about you, type up what you would say. An omake poem/fic expressing who YOU are or what you're thinking/feeling right now or about someone you know. Doesn't matter how long or short it is. I'll start with my own:

Throughout my earlier life, I have been called "odd" by my parents. Their definition of "odd" was someone who did everything the opposite, not going with the flow.

*sigh*

It's true, I do things on my own terms. Most of the time, I'm rewarded. There are times when it blows up in my face, but I never have any regrets. Doing the opposite and making mistakes only makes me a stronger person.

I love helping people as some may know, and my calming advice has given shelter to the lost. It's fun being the hero and I did take great pride in it after a while. But like all true heroes, I had flaws. As my ex-gf Mitchie always said "you can't save everyone". Trying too hard, having my hands full, it did backfire and I should just concentrate on what's most important. Because everything else just falls into place.

My life alone is full of accomplishments. I make a lot of money, own almost everything I could ever want and I'm living my dream of being a fitness teacher and if all goes well this fall season, I will hit the national circuit. Global someday. And yet, it's not over. I've been around the world, in several countries and there's still much to do and see. Like space, life is infinite and I'm the type to cherish it. The best part is knowing I can share it with someone I truly care for.

I've screwed up in the past, but these setbacks failed to keep me down. There was a time when I was so frustrated with my training, my family and my love life, where I wanted to just crawl in a hole and never come back out. Then suddenly...

"It ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward."

Encouragement like that from good friends helped me stand. Ever since then, I wanted to stay strong not only for them, but for myself. I'm not perfect by any means, but as she once told me "you're the closest thing to immortality." Referring to how I can put up with so much and accomplish things I never practiced at.

The human body and mind are instruments with unlimited possibilities and I plan to use them all if anyone doubts who I am and what I can do.

Deepness is deep and straight from the heart. ^_^ Have fun and be creative with your own omake! <3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

hime - Your own Mai-HiME-esque omake fic Empty Re: Your own Mai-HiME-esque omake fic

Post by Milla Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:40 pm

I love it, i think its nice that you put your feelings out there its great! =)
Milla
Milla
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 69
Armitage GUTS!!! : 17

Back to top Go down

hime - Your own Mai-HiME-esque omake fic Empty Re: Your own Mai-HiME-esque omake fic

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:30 pm

Like I told ya last night, Luu, I absolutely love how heartfelt and personal yours is <3 Look for mine coming later tonight ~_^
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:53 pm

Thanks you guys! It was greatly inspired by the Mai HiME omakes. Yeah they're short, but they hold so much depth and meaning to them. ^_^ Looking forward to yours, Bicky-sama. I love you. >_>
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down