Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

A pit for all your RANDOM THOUGHTS 16th edition~!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: A pit for all your RANDOM THOUGHTS 16th edition~!

Post by Lerena on Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:12 pm

After years of procrastinating on figuring this out, I now know how to breathe using my diaphragm. It was easier to learn than I expected, but I'm sure I have a reputation for making the simplest of tasks more difficult than they really are.
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3770
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:23 pm

After reading A Girl Raised By Wolves (good book btw) I feel the need to shed light as well. One day, when the time is right.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42531
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2523

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:09 pm

I just imagined ants with cloning technology built into their bodies and it's a magical power they all have. They can just decide to clone themselves at will or open an invisible portal that allows another ant to travel through it.

Since my state is in the middle of what I call Second Spring, the ants have come back. Every now and then, I'll notice the number of ants have increased and I'll wonder how that happened. Where do they all come from? How do their numbers increase that quickly? Answers I'll never have, because there is probably an explanation somewhere on the Internet and I'm too lazy to look it up. Instead, my imagination is an interesting way to explain things. Granted, I admit the actual answer is probably just as interesting.

I've been taking care of ants as I see them. I'm just hoping autumn officially arrives soon. In my opinion, the calendar date does not mark the official arrival of autumn because of recent temperatures. When I can walk outside and feel like I'm not going to die for an entire 24 hours, that's when autumn has arrived.
Lerena

Bubuzuke points : 3770
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4