Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pit for all your RANDOM THOUGHTS 16th edition~!

+5
Luu Sky Sapphire
firesphere306
ShadowMikoto
franticfranz
IlliterateKoi
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A pit for all your RANDOM THOUGHTS 16th edition~! - Page 3 Empty Re: A pit for all your RANDOM THOUGHTS 16th edition~!

Post by firesphere306 Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:49 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
firesphere306 wrote:Totally thinks there is a ghost in my new apartment........

>:3 You're jumping at shadows, kiddo. The It remake affected you just as much as Mother! did me.

*shudders* Fuck.

Maybe! I do know that dad's spirit is around here though. I'll have to explain that when I see you. But the other thing is creepy. Everyone gets a weird feeling around 3am in the morning and Mad's cat stares into the FS room like he sees something.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

A pit for all your RANDOM THOUGHTS 16th edition~! - Page 3 Empty Re: A pit for all your RANDOM THOUGHTS 16th edition~!

Post by Lerena Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:07 pm

It has been a tough pill to swallow that I am 25 now. I could be half-way through my life, a third of the way done with my life. I could die in my 60's or even my early 70's. There's no telling how much time I have left to do something with my life. I'm tired of having so many issues. All I want is to function and be happy. It's ridiculous that things are difficult 24/7 365 days per year,
366 days during a leap year.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:57 am

We're living in a world wear so much hate happens. Today is just another one of those Hells. A world that is slowly becoming nothing but fear and all the good things are turning bad. RIP to the victims on Los Vegas.

firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:10 pm

It pains me that I can't think of a single world in which I wouldn't be suffering, probably because there also isn't a single world without some form of suffering at least. I wish the world was more open and accepting and less judgmental and full of hate.
Lerena
Lerena

Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:45 pm

I just junk-spent 100+ CA dollars on anime DVDS at a thrift store this evening! I was at the point though of not giving AF what I bought, so I just went all out. These are some of the titles I accumulated in/to my collection. :3

Heaven's Lost Property Box Set. I believe it's the first two seasons ... or only two seasons.

Burst Angel on BD! :D Can't wait to revisit this one! I love Jo! :D

A Studio Ghibli Movie : Whisper of the Heart.

Three random Episodes of Ranma 1/2 on DVD (Ukyo's Sauce)

And the original Pioneer Box Set for Sailor Moon Super (S).

Overall I think it was a good haul. Mikoto Minagi
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 537
Armitage GUTS!!! : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:24 am

I'm pretty sure someone cast a spell on me, and by that, I am about to say something very, very out of character for me. However, my tongue has spoken.

I don't really think there's a single food out there that I "like" right now. To be honest, my diet is getting on my nerves and I've already gotten sick of macaroni and cheese and pizza. The only way to maintain any form of normalcy in terms of the amount of food I am eating is to make myself adjust to new foods, preferably by buying only things I think I can successfully get down my throat. First up, I know I can swallow a blueberry. It is very, very tough, but I know it can be done. I also want to try eating some strawberries.

This "adjusting to new foods" would have probably been easier if I had started doing it as a kid. Still, I'm sure it can be done even now. My tongue is crying and I seriously can't stand having a diet this small. It's time to go through a torturous journey through Food Hell. This may last a while.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:58 am

Ya in regards to my previous (most recent) post in this thread, I totally got ripped off! x.x That Sailor Moon boxset was the "Perfect Collection." Not The Pioneer Boxset. A total and absolute bootleg! >_<!!

I could have easily bought Season 2 of RIN-NE off Amazon for the amount I spent on that junk! frustrated
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:56 pm

Random Thoughts 1: I got up at 8 AM, but I woke up at 7 something. It was past 1 AM when I went to bed. I'm not sure what happened.

Random Thoughts 2: I can't tell if I still have anhedonia or if it's gone now.

ShadowMikoto wrote:Ya in regards to my previous (most recent) post in this thread, I totally got ripped off! x.x That Sailor Moon boxset was the "Perfect Collection." Not The Pioneer Boxset. A total and absolute bootleg! >_<!!

I could have easily bought Season 2 of RIN-NE off Amazon for the amount I spent on that junk! frustrated
I think I was recently ripped off too. As pissed off as I am about it, I'm more interested in what happened. It wasn't like I bought something off eBay. The item I ordered was off Amazon. My memory is a bit foggy on the exact details, which is what happens when you buy a game and don't even bother trying to play it for weeks after it was bought. I'm pretty confident that I was ripped off though. Since I know I didn't open the box with the game cartridge in it until sometime last week, there's no explanation for why it wasn't there, except that I was ripped off. Why? Well, I'll never know the full story. Still, it was a one-time thing at least. I have the game now.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:26 pm

Those reddish-yellowy skies today were pretty nice, though the source was anything but.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 976
Armitage GUTS!!! : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:04 pm

ShadowMikoto wrote:Ya in regards to my previous (most recent) post in this thread, I totally got ripped off! x.x That Sailor Moon boxset was the "Perfect Collection." Not The Pioneer Boxset. A total and absolute bootleg! >_<!

mad As someone who was ripped off by bootlegs many times in my youth, I can totally understand the anger. I always thought I was getting a boxset that had the best quality available. NEVER the case! So, Mikoto, next time ask me before buying anything. I can easily save you a fortune with a quick peek at the website and/or seller you're buying from.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:13 am

Random Thoughts 1: I hate when someone tells me I can't sleep in, but to be real, sleeping in doesn't make for a productive day. If I plan to do anything, sleeping in is basically the worst thing I can do. Apparently, my energy levels are higher when I sleep 8 hours instead of 9 hours, which means that for the longest time now I've been sleeping too much.

Random Thoughts 2: One of my more interesting abilities is being able to massage my own back. It's not exactly the easiest thing to accomplish, but if I put in the effort, I get back pain relief, though it's probably better to avoid getting back pain in the first place. Akira Okuzaki

10/22 - Random Thoughts 3: My body ended up beginning to develop a tolerance to the caffeine in my Hydroxycut pills. In response to this, I decided to test how often I can take Hydroxycut without my body becoming tolerant to the current amount I take. Since I usually take only half a serving of Hydroxycut, it may be better to take it every other day. The amount I take is generally small so every other day without Hydroxycut should be enough to avoid a tolerance.

The first day I went without Hydroxycut, I developed a severe headache from caffeine withdrawal,
but yesterday was a lot better. I think I managed to realize I was becoming tolerant fairly early so it may not have taken very long to reduce my tolerance, especially since I only take a small amount anyway. It seems I'm extremely sensitive to these things though.

At least my Provigil seems to be working better now. This supports my theory that I was sleeping too much before. Maybe my excessive sleeping reduced its effectiveness.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:28 am

Bound of Glory 2017 was fun to watch, but it suffered hard from the cancellation of Rosemary vs. Taya Valkyrie. Even the triple threat would of been better if Allie had won. This was her moment!

Gail winning was the 2nd best choice, yes. But in the end, I was like Allie and went:

A pit for all your RANDOM THOUGHTS 16th edition~! - Page 3 Tumblr_oyijuzxjaF1wfp7xzo2_400

When I really felt like:

A pit for all your RANDOM THOUGHTS 16th edition~! - Page 3 Tumblr_oyijuzxjaF1wfp7xzo3_400
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:03 am

11/13: I think I have fire nation background music in my head. If it's not fire nation background music, I don't know why I'm hearing music that reminds me of the fire nation.

Anyway, I've been watching Avatar: The Last Airbender, because why not? I remember loving that show and my memory has not deceived me. I just finished the "Water" chapters tonight.

11/15: I don't think I'm hearing fire nation music. I think I'm just hallucinating and I think my mind just made this music up. If music didn't drown out my hallucinations and I could translate notes properly from my mind to the physical plane, I'd probably be able to imitate what I'm hearing. However, I don't have decent luck pulling music from my head. I don't recognize which notes I'm hearing. On that note, hallucinating music feels weird to me. I've never had a show result in music hallucinations before either. This is freaky.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:56 am

My heart is so broken I dunno what to do with it.

I wish I could just throw it away.
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:57 am

My random thought is the lack of a random thought. You know, I've always valued my capacity for rational thought more than anything, because being able to think is a skill that I have truly developed over the years and I'm extremely proud of it. So, the fact my brain has suddenly become quiet and incapable of its usual inner monologue has me out of my element. Although this post demonstrates that my brain is not as inactive as it seems, not having my inner monologue is a true cause for alarm. Legend has it, my brain will recover from this on its own after it feels like it, but you see, I sort of need my inner monologue to feel like I'm functioning properly. I'm going to try to get it back.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:29 pm

Sometimes I wonder if November actually happened! December is tomorrow! ALREADY?!

frustrated 2017 IS BEING SHOVED BY 2018! How rude!!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:10 pm

My random thoughts... began with the moment I woke up this morning. I took a sudden urge to do a lot of footwork (because I don't drive or have a bike!) I made my way to a store to buy a Thank You card for my GED Instructors. Despite the rain, I just told myself, as much as this feels random, I'm going to get down to that school, because I won't have it in me to do it during my next work week. Unfortunately for me, when I got there, the class was locked up. Something I remember from my year in that class, sometimes Fridays were closed. I ended up signing the card when I got there, and made sure to let the Teachers know that I would be in again to say Hi in person! This entire day sort of felt like a collection of random thoughts, because lately I've been too lazy to get around to doing any footwork. I am thankful I was to drop off the card in their mailbox though! ^_^
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:22 am

I will never understand why I hate Christmas so much. What's so difficult about opening presents and watching other people open presents? I will never know.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:54 pm

Lerena wrote:I will never understand why I hate Christmas so much. What's so difficult about opening presents and watching other people open presents? I will never know.

Think Just focusing on your own presents should suffice~

Random thought:

It must be a trend to claim anything you foolishly (and blindly) dislike as "SJW trash". All you're doing is just making me love The Last Jedi even more with your crying, dudes. devious
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:20 am

It somehow took me months to realize that maybe I function better on less than 8 hours of sleep because 8 hours of sleep is too much for me. I'm going to see how things go if I sleep for 7 hours instead.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:48 pm

Nobody in the HISTORY of our planet has said "Uhh" more times than Sarah Applebees Sanders.

laugh
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:21 pm

For some reason, I thought about re-watching the Mai series last night yet I don't remember the context that led to me thinking about this. Whenever the re-watch is, I need to join that.

Lerena wrote:It somehow took me months to realize that maybe I function better on less than 8 hours of sleep because 8 hours of sleep is too much for me. I'm going to see how things go if I sleep for 7 hours instead.
A wild update appears. I'm not sure what's going on with my sleep schedule anymore, but every time I sleep normally, I end up experiencing symptoms of oversleeping. So far, sleeping 6 hours 30 minutes seems to be going well for me. Maybe at some point my sleeping needs will return to normal. When will this be? I don't know.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:53 pm

Lerena wrote:For some reason, I thought about re-watching the Mai series last night yet I don't remember the context that led to me thinking about this. Whenever the re-watch is, I need to join that.

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t73p975-announcements-by-the-five-columns#161196

Flirt You're welcome.

---

Random thought:

Can't wait to meet the great Cherami Leigh at the Brooklyn anime convention! No offense to both Stephanie Morgenstern and Emilie Barlow, but when it comes to English speaking Aino Minako/Sailor Venus, nobody does it better than Leigh. Viz Media knows what they're doing! minako
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Fri May 11, 2018 3:39 pm

I think I might have to completely stop eating cake, cookies, chocolate, candy, and ice cream. These things are starting to taste weird. I'm not sure yet if I'll have to give up cheesecake or pumpkin pie. If I have to give up pumpkin pie, that'll freak my parents out.

I'm talking about never eating these things again though. Man, that sounds weird.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 21, 2018 2:39 pm

Airport security is getting even more ridiculous. Since all I need is a carry on for this trip, there's no way I can bring my Nintendo 3DS, nor my PSP on the trip. How am I going to fight 8 hours of flight boredom without Mai-Hime Senretsu! Shin Fuuka Gakuen Gekitoushi!!?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next