Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writing this Mai-HiME/Otome fan-fic on the whim.

2 posters

Go down

otome - Writing this Mai-HiME/Otome fan-fic on the whim.  Empty Writing this Mai-HiME/Otome fan-fic on the whim.

Post by ShadowMikoto Sat May 20, 2017 2:20 pm

Tell me after reading if I should keep going with it! :3 I have never written a fan-fic for the Mai-Series before!

Night fell upon the Earth from the view in which Fuuka Academy dwelt. As the cloudy twilight began to clear into a white glow that was projected upon the land by the Heavenly bodies of the skies, two individuals, garbed in dark, were seen, with their backs to the side of the Academy outer walls, inching their way to the frontal corner from the left side of it.

Because they were both wearing face-masks, like bandits or ninjas, it was undetermined who they might be. Except there was some noticeable distinction in things like eye color, size, etc that might project more obviousness to that of (Mai-Multiverse lol). But I won't go into that... because, you know... details and all that Shiz! ... (HEY! STOP DROWNING OUT THE FAN-WRITING WITH YOUR OWN INPUT! ...)

Me: Ek! Sorry. Let's continue... ^_^'

It turned out that hot dogs were the new fad at Fuuka Academy. And, I mean, why the fuck not, right? Those things, fried on a pan, with mustard and white onion. *Mouth starts to water* :r That stuff, is the Bomb, yo!

Are we even still writing fan-dialog?

... Okay, so, it turned out that at Fuuka, there was something like a hot dog stand. Run by Mikoto and Shiho. Why Shiho? ... Don't ask, just keep reading. Ooo...kkkay, but why at the after Mid-Night hours, then? Who'd want to pig out on pig-meat at that hour of the night.

*Puts finger to mouth* Hush. There is more to the hot dog stand than what you apparently now realize! ... Final question, who are you even narrating too right now? ...

Continuing.

At the moment one of the ninja people peered out from the corner of the left side of the Prestigious HiME Academy, Mikoto's feline-senses picked up the suspicious signal, and summoned her Miroku sword.

"Who is there!" Mikoto shouts, holding out her gigantic steely-black bladed sword in a tight two-handed hilt-grip, as the tip of it pointed skyward-ly, even above her own head.

"It's ... Grandma."

Mikoto: Huh, Grandma? ... o.o

Duh! Have you already forgotten me, Miito-chan...?

Mikoto: Well, ya. I've never heard of you before? Do I look like Arika Yumemiya or something ... and I don't think anyone has ever called me by that nickname before, nor do I remember it from any childhood grandma... ? *Suspicious squint-y eyes*

"Silence, girl!!" The voice of the alleged "Grandma" suddenly shouts, almost interrupting in one motion of instant-reactivity the final line of what Mikoto had responded with, just before changing the beat of that scream into a dark, yet hysterical, laugh. Ohohohoho!

A few cold sweat drops appears on Mikoto's cheeks at the hearing of this cringy laughter. She then looks back at Shiho, to tell her to curse her with Maki-Maki black spell magic or something! But it was too damn late!! Shiho had already flew the coop like a bat out of hell!

*Mikoto hangs her head* <_<'

"TELL ME WHERE YOU'VE BEEN ALL THIS TIME, GRANNY! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME IN SOME FORSAKEN MAGICAL FOREST SINCE I WAS SMALL!?!"

The alleged Grandmother stops laughing, as the entire environment within their circumferential zone begins to tighten with silence that matched that of the void of time and space itself.

Mikoto's eyes glistened... <- I have no idea what that word means, it just felt appropriate to write it there. Moving on.

And then... the truth about Maple Leaf Hot Dogs... was revealed. !! DUN-DUN-DUN!!

... So, this is why I never end up writing fan-fic stories. <_< XD
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 537
Armitage GUTS!!! : 82

Back to top Go down

otome - Writing this Mai-HiME/Otome fan-fic on the whim.  Empty Re: Writing this Mai-HiME/Otome fan-fic on the whim.

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 22, 2017 11:05 pm

Thread moved to Mai-Multiverse Fanfiction archive and forum (don't worry, Mikoto! It's no big deal!)

Anyway, I enjoyed your little fic! It was cute that you worked yourself into the storyline! With a Mikoto that broke the 4th wall (by mentioning Arika, and being aware of her grandma gimmick, haha!) Truth be told, this little preview reminded me of the Mai-HiME preview audios and omakes. Random 4th wall breaking humor where anything goes. I like it!

It's always healthy to write down anything that comes to mind, Mikoto. Happy Our series is inspiring!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

otome - Writing this Mai-HiME/Otome fan-fic on the whim.  Empty Re: Writing this Mai-HiME/Otome fan-fic on the whim.

Post by ShadowMikoto Mon May 22, 2017 11:26 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Thread moved to Mai-Multiverse Fanfiction archive and forum (don't worry, Mikoto! It's no big deal!)

Anyway, I enjoyed your little fic! It was cute that you worked yourself into the storyline! With a Mikoto that broke the 4th wall (by mentioning Arika, and being aware of her grandma gimmick, haha!) Truth be told, this little preview reminded me of the Mai-HiME preview audios and omakes. Random 4th wall breaking humor where anything goes. I like it!

It's always healthy to write down anything that comes to mind, Mikoto.  Happy Our series is inspiring!

XD I definitely have to agree that the Mai-Series does produce quite a lot of inspiration! It's one of the types of special series that has that effect, unlike much of what I've seen elsewhere! It's truly a Gem! :3

I also should have made sure I put this in the right spot thead! Apparently the biggest study-habit I had that was dis-favorable to me was not taking the time to read into the details before going into solving the problems... it's like I have this feeling that everything needs to be short-cutted! XD But thanks for re-categorizing it! :3

Arika Yumemiya is my third favorite Mai-Series character, after Mikoto and Mai. I felt that adding her in there would be appropriate, 'specially since the subject was on some alleged Grandmother that ... in future Chapters may be revealed to be more 'Sinister' than we know. X3D !!

I'm glad you found it amusing! I have not been in a very serious mood these days, and have been doing a lot of this type of humor on forums all over the place. Unfortunately, the folly and cheesiness of it got so out of hand though that I eventually just burnt out... :(

I also did not know that it was called breaking the 4th wall when a character initially from Mai-HiME makes a reference of some kind to a character that is initially from Mai-Otome! Or is there another reason why it's inferred to that because Mikoto is also in Otome? :3
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 537
Armitage GUTS!!! : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down