Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Waaaatcha doing right now? Part 14~

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Re: Waaaatcha doing right now? Part 14~

Post by Ironheart on Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:21 pm

I was listening to one of you guys' podcasts. xD Seemed like ton of fun back then. Do you think you guys might do more? Maybe revival podcast, or the youngsters doing some revival discussions or something akin to that. From what I know, most of you guys there in the podcasts are older than me for sure. Wouldn't you guys wanna know what the younger gens think etc.

It was this one that I listened to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAU40GIBa8U

I died starting at minute 36:35 LOOOOOOOOLLL
Ironheart
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 33
Armitage GUTS!!! : 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:36 pm

Waiting for the weather to clear up some so I can drive to NYC to teach a class tonight. Though it's hours away, I'd like to arrive early. Arika Yumemiya

Ironheart wrote:I was listening to one of you guys' podcasts. xD Seemed like ton of fun back then. Do you think you guys might do more? Maybe revival podcast, or the youngsters doing some revival discussions or something akin to that. From what I know, most of you guys there in the podcasts are older than me for sure. Wouldn't you guys wanna know what the younger gens think etc.

Thank you for listening in! Lerena really went off on Tomoe! Lol!

I thought about reviving the podcast for you newer members to take part in. Revive older topics to be revisited by you younger members. I'll consider it, if you can get other newer members like Akamanto and ShadowMikoto, I'll bring back the older team to join in. :3

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42487
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2517

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:03 pm

Watching through all 20 episodes of Magic Knight Rayearth S1!
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 510
Armitage GUTS!!! : 76

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironheart on Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:55 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Waiting for the weather to clear up some so I can drive to NYC to teach a class tonight. Though it's hours away, I'd like to arrive early.   Arika Yumemiya

Ironheart wrote:I was listening to one of you guys' podcasts. xD Seemed like ton of fun back then. Do you think you guys might do more? Maybe revival podcast, or the youngsters doing some revival discussions or something akin to that. From what I know, most of you guys there in the podcasts are older than me for sure. Wouldn't you guys wanna know what the younger gens think etc.

Thank you for listening in! Lerena really went off on Tomoe! Lol!

I thought about reviving the podcast for you newer members to take part in. Revive older topics to be revisited by you younger members. I'll consider it, if you can get other newer members like Akamanto and ShadowMikoto, I'll bring back the older team to join in. :3

"-sHE IS NOT. STRAIGHT."

Ah, I wouldn't know what older topics to revive really let alone jumpstarting one lol
I agree having Akamanto and ShadowMikoto to join. I see these two are pretty active and have lots of things to say bunch lot of inputs about the series so you don't have to worry about me being awkward and confused throughout the entire podcast. However, I'll do my damndest lol

I forgot to add that Zwei made quite an impact on podcasts. Please tell them that I could listen to them talking all day with that accent. :D
Ironheart
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 33
Armitage GUTS!!! : 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:22 am

Just getting in the door from my slave labor job! :D I'm a certified professional work-slave!
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto on Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:18 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I thought about reviving the podcast for you newer members to take part in. Revive older topics to be revisited by you younger members. I'll consider it, if you can get other newer members like Akamanto and ShadowMikoto, I'll bring back the older team to join in. :3
I wouldn't be against it! Would need to work out logistics around the stuff I have to do, and I think you'd be disappointed by my (low) level of verbal communication, but it sounds like it could be quite a bit of fun. ⌒°(❛ᴗ❛)°⌒

Ironheart wrote:I agree having Akamanto and ShadowMikoto to join. I see these two are pretty active and have lots of things to say bunch lot of inputs about the series so you don't have to worry about me being awkward and confused throughout the entire podcast. However, I'll do my damndest lol
Well... (* ̄▽ ̄)旦 Forums are fun! I miss places like this and LiveJournal, and there's only so much in-depth discussion you can do on an instant messaging service like Discord. Helps that I love the Mai series, too.

Just wish I had more time again to contribute to some of the other threads. I still wanna write up my episode impressions and reply to some of the other points I'm interested in, but I need to dedicate a long amount of time to getting something coherent out. Hopefully with summer break!
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 186
Armitage GUTS!!! : 46

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:13 pm

Waiting patiently for a download to finish updating on my PS4 so that I can get into Nier Automata that I paid over 50 CA for tonight!! I love those Devil May Cry/Ninty Nine Night's type of games! :D
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive on Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:26 pm

Making a shirt design and writing an essay. It should be the other way but I lack priorities sweatdrop
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:41 pm

Listening to the Waitress musical soundtrack (Sara Bareilles is my religion!!!!)

Ironheart wrote:
Ah, I wouldn't know what older topics to revive really let alone jumpstarting one lol
I agree having Akamanto and ShadowMikoto to join. I see these two are pretty active and have lots of things to say bunch lot of inputs about the series so you don't have to worry about me being awkward and confused throughout the entire podcast. However, I'll do my damndest lol

Hahaha! Being awkward is kind of natural in these dork podcasts. So don't feel too bad, because at the end of the day, we're all awkward and confused. Nobody who has attended the podcast knew this, but the pressure was really on me! I usually don't address a large crowd unless I'm teaching yoga, which is a completely different world from this! LOL!

Bottom line, you'll be alright, Ironheart. I'll announce the right week to do it soon. I just need a solid week where my work hours are almost non-existent. Perfect opportunity to gather you guys!

Akamanto wrote:
I wouldn't be against it! Would need to work out logistics around the stuff I have to do, and I think you'd be disappointed by my (low) level of verbal communication, but it sounds like it could be quite a bit of fun. ⌒°(❛ᴗ❛)°⌒

As the discussion goes along, you'll feel a lot more comfortable. Recall back to every "talky" member I had on the show. Every single one of them are wallflowers in real life, so you can imagine how comfortable they must have felt when the host wasn't a mansplaining jerk.  Happy  You girls and dudes will get to have your moment to share and discuss anything concerning our awesome show without judgement or pressure to rush.

Akamanto wrote:
Well... (* ̄▽ ̄)旦 Forums are fun! I miss places like this and LiveJournal, and there's only so much in-depth discussion you can do on an instant messaging service like Discord. Helps that I love the Mai series, too.

Just wish I had more time again to contribute to some of the other threads. I still wanna write up my episode impressions and reply to some of the other points I'm interested in, but I need to dedicate a long amount of time to getting something coherent out. Hopefully with summer break!

I still think forums are becoming a thing of the past, with our social media sites being the new go-to for information, discussion and rantings. The main reason I keep Mai-Multiverse active for you guys (other than sheer love for the show), despite most members moving on with life, is because it has a storied history with tons of information and other goods for the fans who still remember the series. We're more of a warehouse these days, but one that will always fulfill your needs. You can always keep it active by sharing your thoughts on episodes, yes! Unless you want to wait for our eventual rewatch of the entire series, which shall also be announced as soon as I get a solid week of free time.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:50 pm

Reading through a manga called Akagami no Shirayuki-hime before going to work. Had both watched and bought the anime for it, and liked the series so much that I had to go right into the manga! Happy
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:02 pm

Foruming for a bit! Also have Howards End playing in the background (great show! Hayley Atwell always delivers!) Tomorrow I'll be working little by little on the next entry in our MXP Roleplay. I'd love to have a new cast mate in ShadowMikoto is he's interested in the near future. Wink

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:28 pm

Taking some time to lay down for a bit and then I'm going to write, because it is unwise for me to keep procrastinating on doing it.
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3761
Armitage GUTS!!! : 557
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:56 pm

Foruming for a while before I meet up with friends to continue our marathon of Record of Lodoss War. They're already saying it's better than LotR and GoT. I swear, I'm the best. pokemon

Then if we have time, we follow it with a rewatch of the original three Jurassic Park films. You know, the great ones! Not that reboot crap with Chris Pratt. >:3 That "PIECE OF SLIIIIIIIME" like the great Roddy Piper would say.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Sat May 12, 2018 1:00 am

Finished watching a series called Seirei no Moribito, it was a 10. Had a really strong female protagonist in it (I love the strong female characters in anime that have a lot of fight and courage in them) plus did the first five episodes of Boko no Hero Academia, but I'm not really seeing what the majority of the anime world sees in this series? I rated season 1 a 6/10.

I've also been back into manga reading. Currently on Reimei no Arcana, it's a really good fantasy/romance series. The main character (Nakaba) looks a lot like Hikaru from Magic Knight Rayearth. I'm also reading Akagami no Shirayuki-hime, which is another romance/fantasy Shojo series. Fell in love with it after watching the anime for it and wanted to see what was in the manga, seeing how it goes into more chapters. And as for Ranma 1/2. I've still been picking away with it, I'm close to finally having that manga completed. Just about another 30 or so chapters. :3
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12