Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waaaatcha doing right now? Part 14~

+11
ShadowMikoto
Dead.And.Alive
Akamanto
Ironheart
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Bluholic711
IlliterateKoi
firesphere306
Zweifel Marguerite
The Fire Stirring Ruby
franticfranz
15 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Waaaatcha doing right now? Part 14~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Waaaatcha doing right now? Part 14~

Post by Break String SpinElf Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:26 pm

About to vote in this stupid referendum.
Yukariko Kami-sama be praised that the interminable, utterly childish bickering which passed for campaigning is now over.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 976
Armitage GUTS!!! : 103

Back to top Go down

Waaaatcha doing right now? Part 14~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Waaaatcha doing right now? Part 14~

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:39 am

Sending my condolences to Elfie. Don't know what you voted, but so far the options for the UK are unsatisfying at best and destructive at worst.
(Also, Farnage's Leave campaign consisted of bunch of lies and bollocks - what a twist of surprise to find it out after the referendum!... Oh wait, it isn't.)
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:33 am

Working on some history-related notes.

Zweifel Marguerite wrote:Sending my condolences to Elfie. Don't know what you voted, but so far the options for the UK are unsatisfying at best and destructive at worst.
Thanks Zwei-sama. I'm absolutely speechless. I never expected that result. Everything seemed to suggest that remain would win.

Zweifel Marguerite wrote:(Also, Farnage's Leave campaign consisted of bunch of lies and bollocks - what a twist of surprise to find it out after the referendum!... Oh wait, it isn't.)
To be honest, anyone in politics is a professional liar in my opinion :3 I'm, should we say, not a fan of this lot's "it's the immigrants, stupid!" monomania which is, quite simply, utter nonsense. EU migration has been - and is - all too often put forward as an excuse to be used by Brits too lazy to get a job.

Plus, their notions that our Commonwealth partners (especially the reassuringly-white ones) have been sat twiddling their thumbs for the past 40 years waiting for us to start trading with them again is hogwash of the most arrant kind.

However, for the future, I'm prepared to wait & see. And hope.

Last edited by Break String SpinElf on Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Translated some of it into recognisable English... :S)
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:53 pm

Thanks Zwei-sama. I'm absolutely speechless. I never expected that result. Everything seemed to suggest that remain would win.
The madness that is currently going on astonishes me. This affected my family members and close friends who live in the UK. I am worried about everyone. Including you. Are you fine so far? Is there chaos going on?
To be honest, anyone in politics is a professional liar in my opinion :3 I'm, should we say, not a fan of this lot's "it's the immigrants, stupid!" monomania which is, quite simply, utter nonsense. EU migration has been - and is - all too often put forward as an excuse to be used by Brits too lazy to get a job.
Trust me, I know. Not personally, but, considering about a quarter of my region's population (Google Latgale for more results) now lives somewhere else (and a huge part of it in the UK), I know the situation far too well. Like, 95% of the UK Latvians are nowehere near having a posh job. They pick fruits and mushrooms, work in shops and as hairdressers. There is no way an average Brit would actually desire a job they usually leave for the immigrants.
And, I just simply have to say - if an immigrant, who has come to a foreign country, probably speaking the language not on a native level, with an education that may not be equal to the one in the UK, no property, and no prior contacts to help them get a good job, then it is not a problem with the immigrants. It seriously isn't. Moving to another country, heck, even new city, isn't easy, and if they can accomplish things, they deserve them.
And, honestly, the EU benefits outweight any and all migrant problems.

Plus, their notions that our Commonwealth partners (especially the reassuringly-white ones) have been sat twiddling their thumbs for the past 40 years waiting for us to start tradingwith them again is hogwash of the most arrant kind.
Yeah, that I highly doubt. Considering you now have no trade partners, they do not seem eager at all to jump at you when the pound means so little. Seriously, last I checked, the euro-to-pound ratio was 1:0,7. That baffles me, considering I usually see the pound being worth around 1,5-1,7. It's the first time EVER anyone in my country has seen pound dropping lower than the euro. Heck, even if we compare it to our previous currency, lats, the lats still outweight the pounds by a huge margin at this stage. I don't think I can accurately describe how surreal it feels.
Yeah, Britain is super arrogant. It could afford to be arrogant when it actually was in the EU. It was the most influential country, after all, having it's own currency, reduced quotas, vetoing anything without question... The EU is a powerful thing, pretty much the only thing that can stand up to USA in terms of monetary power and influence, so being the leading country of it is a huge deal. Now we can have you pretty much by the balls, so to speak. If the situation continues to be so dire, the UK (or, considering Scotland and NI, should I say England?) may be forced to accept many unpleasant things.

However, for the future, I'm prepared to wait & see. And hope.
I already see a bunch of petitions going around. Some hope that the Queen sees some sense and vetoes the results of this referendum (can she veto such a referendum, though? It's an international thing, after all). Quite a few want a second referendum (which might be a thing. I mean, it's barely a 4 percent difference, it's not a 70 vs 30 or even 60 vs 40 vote with a clear dominating majority. It's the country split in half, and I don't think you can just silence the entire half of it).

Anyway, hoping really is the best for now. If anything, Latvia is a bearable place. :333 it's not fantastic or anything, but it's okay. I shall teach you how to jump over fires properly while absolutely drunk, and you will be all good. :3
(Or, alternatively, there's always Scotland. I mean, if they don't become a country in the next referendum, the world will be surprised. And then there are the Irish, but that's another thing.)

[Basically, I am the mom friend, and if you need someone to talk to about this, or distract you from this shitstorm, my skype is a thing. :3]

@thread - nothing much, really. Sorting my selfies, reading stuff, bothering my cat. Post-celebration boredom.

Last edited by Zweifel Marguerite on Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I do not words well sometimes. This was one of those times.)
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:21 pm

Having a quick surf between football matches.

@ Zwei - I'll drop you a response in a PM lest we get a wall-cleaning punishment for talking politics! :3
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:45 pm

@Elf - if you don't want to type, you can just call me, I'm not doing anything anyway. I am on skype, being absolutely unproductive. :D

@thread - being vaguely amused by my cat. Also, writing words.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:25 pm

Decking my tweets.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:29 pm

Vaguely existing in space and time...
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:09 pm

Getting ready for bed. *yaaaawn....*
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:52 pm

Looking at emails and packing more items. @_@ This is the longest moving process of my life. Did I really buy that much since 2010? haha!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:06 pm

Pissing about & drinking. What better way to spend an evening?
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:51 pm

Playing around with my new PC (what better way than forum whoring on MM again!?) and listening to the soothing sounds of the Three Lights.

lalalalalala Answer forrrrrr meeeeee~~~~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:48 pm

Buggering about on Tweetdeck. Listening to music that's older than me. Watching some interesting YouTube videos. Sweating.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:11 pm

Surfing the webz. Reading emails and copying "private stuff" over. xD
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:33 pm

Having a brief moment before I have to get on with other, less enjoyable, stuff.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:12 am

I was watching Ren & Stimpy, now I'm watching Yurikuma Arashi. Both shows are incredibly homosexual. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:38 pm

Typing my 300th post.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:38 pm

Checking emails and being amused by the massive dip in popularity for Pokemon Go. I called it! Flash in the pan. :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:22 pm

Reading material on various online news portals.

Last edited by Break String SpinElf on Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Posted in the wrong thread. I am a moron.)
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:05 am

Storming the forums because it's been forever since I was on here last time XD
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:51 pm

Whoring my lovely forum and getting mentally ready for Liberty City Con weekend!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:47 am

I'm working and spamming the forum. having all windows open to see who NYCC will announce next! Hoping for Lucy and others!
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:03 am

Plotting a mystery fanfic as an experiment. I'm thinking of writing a mystery of some kind so by writing fanfiction I'm going to see if I can invest myself in a mystery.

I need a variety of characters to make it a good story, but so far it's still in the brainstorming stage.

Spoiler: I will be putting a Mai HiME character in the fanfic. I'm limiting myself to only characters that would be fun to write though and I'm not going to make the mystery easy to solve. That would ruin the point of a mystery. None of my top favorites are going to show up until the fanfic's sequel and the sequel will only happen if I somehow manage to actually complete a decent story for once in my life.

This is the breakdown of the cast I'm choosing without including their names:
3 characters I like that are popular with fans
3 characters I hate that are popular with fans
3 characters I like that aren't popular with fans
3 characters I hate that aren't popular with fans
3 secret characters

Good luck to me. I'll need it since I drop ideas in two seconds most of the time.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:46 pm

checking out the NYCC app to see if it's been updated. Also just got back from my lunch break.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:51 pm

I'm currently writing down all these ideas my brain won't stop coming up with. I was just thinking in the car and then randomly a large burst of ideas started to move in. I'll probably be writing things down for several hours.
Lerena
Lerena

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next