Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-HiME Unmei no Keitōju Shura need your support for Manga Gamer

2 posters

Go down

manga - Mai-HiME Unmei no Keitōju Shura need your support for Manga Gamer  Empty Mai-HiME Unmei no Keitōju Shura need your support for Manga Gamer

Post by planetwarrior Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:55 pm

When you reach to last page, input suggestions as Mai-HiME Unmei no Keitōju Shura please. We need more support on this. If you did, please comment, so that I know how many number of you did.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdyzlL5dYfJwRAuSfOl0koYZiz9KWyE0XRl3-fMRA2Fv6UwNg/viewform
planetwarrior
planetwarrior
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 89
Armitage GUTS!!! : 21

Back to top Go down

manga - Mai-HiME Unmei no Keitōju Shura need your support for Manga Gamer  Empty Re: Mai-HiME Unmei no Keitōju Shura need your support for Manga Gamer

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:08 pm

Done on my end. Had all my close friends do it, too. :)

With this, the possibility of Mai-HiME: Unmei no Keitōju, the PC/Playstation 2 visual novel by Sunrise Interactive, could be official released in North America. Just complete the survey, and once you reach the third page, just copy and paste "Mai-HiME: Unmei no Keitōju" onto all three recommendations.

It's one of the lesser known stories in the franchise. Would be nice to get some attention for it. You have no idea how many times I've done the same with Seven Seas, in hopes that they nab Mai-HiME Destiny and EXA (and the rest of the manga series for that matter).
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down