Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi guys!!! I'm new here nice to meet you!

+5
Antiope
gumbat
franticfranz
Luu Sky Sapphire
mayie.may
9 posters

Go down

Hi guys!!! I'm new here nice to meet you! Empty Hi guys!!! I'm new here nice to meet you!

Post by mayie.may Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:48 pm

Hi there! I'm Mayie from Thailand, a crazy (?) ShizNat fan! ShizNat who oftenlurking around here for ages, but didn't get to formally registed frustrated

Also ... *whisper* Actually, I love Shizuru onee-sama a little bit more than Natsuki  kawaiidesuplz  

Nice to meet all of you, and please bear with my broken English as it is not my native language. (Feel free to correct it though coz I want to improve it somehow)
mayie.may
mayie.may
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 12
Armitage GUTS!!! : 4

Back to top Go down

Hi guys!!! I'm new here nice to meet you! Empty Re: Hi guys!!! I'm new here nice to meet you!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:12 am

mayie.may wrote:Hi there! I'm Mayie from Thailand, a crazy (?) ShizNat fan! ShizNat who oftenlurking around here for ages, but didn't get to formally registed frustrated

Also ... *whisper* Actually, I love Shizuru onee-sama a little bit more than Natsuki  kawaiidesuplz  

Nice to meet all of you, and please bear with my broken English as it is not my native language. (Feel free to correct it though coz I want to improve it somehow)

Welcome to Mai-Multiverse Forum, Mayie! Thanks for not being a lurker, anymore. XD It's interesting to see someone like Shizuru more than Natsuki! More members like Natsuki as an overall character, but at the same time, they want a girlfriend like Shizuru. It's contradictory and confusing...

Nice to meet you! Your English is pretty good, I must say! You'll be just fine. If you need any help or have any questions, our moderators are standing by! Hug
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Hi guys!!! I'm new here nice to meet you! Empty Re: Hi guys!!! I'm new here nice to meet you!

Post by franticfranz Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:18 am

Maligayang pagdating sa Mai Multiverse!
Welcome to Mai Multiverse!

Franz here. Nice to have a new member around here.
よろしくお願いします! :D
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by gumbat Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:35 pm

Mayie-san, welcome! I also love Shizuru oneesama too!!! Btw, recently I've met someone from Thailand who love ShizuNatsu too hahaha.
gumbat
gumbat
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Antiope Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:04 pm

Welcome Mayie :)

I'm glad to meet another ShizuNatsu fan :)

And don't worry, I think I also love Shizuru a bit more than Natsuki :)

Antiope
Antiope
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 224
Armitage GUTS!!! : 79

http://antiopedethemiscyre.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mayie.may Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:24 am

Thanks guys for the warm welcome Hug

-Antiope: Glad to meet you and Thank you for the flower by the pond translation. <3
-gumbat : We can share Shizuru Onee-sama XD And what?? another Thai Shiznat fan? wow~ I've never met any Thai Mai-hime/otome before! You must introduce me to him/her.
- franticfranz : Hey!! Nice to meet you too. Please teach me some Japanese~
- Luu Sky Sapphire: And Hi! Luu, I saw your name around for ages. Nice to finally get to know you Viola
mayie.may
mayie.may
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Antiope Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:35 am

Hey hey, please share Shizuru-Kaichou/Oneesama with me too blush

Oh, and if you think you're a crazy ShizNat fan, don't worry, you're not alone Happy
Antiope
Antiope
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 224
Armitage GUTS!!! : 79

http://antiopedethemiscyre.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:36 pm

mayie.may wrote:
- Luu Sky Sapphire: And Hi! Luu, I saw your name around for ages. Nice to finally get to know you Viola

Seeing how I'm older than the Mai-HiME/Otome series itself, it's no surprise that my name survived through the ages. XD

Likewise, Mayie. Or can we call you just "May"? A lot of our members are picky with it comes to nicknames. Have fun in the forum! Again, any topic, no matter how old, may be revived for discussion. We carry a lot of insightful topics and input by members. Happy

Think Hmm...I didn't know Franny was fluent in Japanese...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:26 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Think Hmm...I didn't know Franny was fluent in Japanese...

Haha. It's aided speech, Luu-san. It's not yet perfect but am getting there. D:
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 02, 2016 2:35 pm

franticfranz wrote:
Haha. It's aided speech, Luu-san. It's not yet perfect but am getting there. D:

Hug You'll get there. It comes from watching endless amounts of anime. Granted, they don't provide a proper lesson, but you start getting an idea on how to pronounce words and form sentences.

And we all know how observant you are, Franny... Viola
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Mon May 02, 2016 5:32 pm

mayie.may wrote:Hi there! I'm Mayie from Thailand, a crazy (?) ShizNat fan! ShizNat who oftenlurking around here for ages, but didn't get to formally registed frustrated

Hello Mayie, nice to meet you! I hope you find this forum & the people on it as much of a joy as I do.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 976
Armitage GUTS!!! : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Tue May 03, 2016 2:54 pm

welcome to this nice Mai Hime forum mayie-san
your name is really cute. omg
i'm opposite of you ._. i like Natsuki a little bit more than shizuru....... kawaiidesuplz
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Thu May 05, 2016 1:38 pm

*arrives too late with a bottle of champagne*
Flirt Flirt Flirt
I welcome thee, my friend, to this forum! :3 I am glad you have found this place, and I hope you'll have a fun time here.
I am Zweifel Marguerite, generally known as Zwei around here, although I welcome any and all nicknames you woud like to assign me. I doubt we will meet in any Shizuru/Natsuki related topics, as they're both my least favourite characters and my least favourite pairing in the series, but hey, I believe we can disagree with things and still be friends and have a good time. :3
Anyway! Don't let Zweifel stop you from exploring! And if you ever need help with anything, we're a nice bunch of people. :3

Cheers! :333 *moonwalks out*
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 05, 2016 10:38 pm

Zweifel Marguerite wrote:

Don't ever do that again. The mental image hurts. frustrated AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!-ooo! Champagne! *le steals*

Flirt booze blush Touch of the bubbly, anyone?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Sun May 08, 2016 12:01 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Don't ever do that again. The mental image hurts. frustrated AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!-ooo! Champagne! *le steals*
...Glad that bit of whining was cut out early...

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Flirt booze blush  Touch of the bubbly, anyone?
booze This Chiezuru you just accidentally created here is... a curious addition to the champagne... :33333333
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 09, 2016 11:08 pm

booze This Chiezuru you just accidentally created here is... a curious addition to the champagne... :33333333

Who said it was accidental? devious  Yes, shipping two incompatible seme women together doesn't seem like a good idea at first. That is, until you see them together.

LET THE PANTS HIT THE FLOOR!!!!

Hi guys!!! I'm new here nice to meet you! PDVD_006
Hi guys!!! I'm new here nice to meet you! PDVD_007
Hi guys!!! I'm new here nice to meet you! PDVD_010
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:37 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Hi guys!!! I'm new here nice to meet you! PDVD_006
Hi guys!!! I'm new here nice to meet you! PDVD_007
Hi guys!!! I'm new here nice to meet you! PDVD_010

nuuuuuuuuuu T.T
natsuki kruger oneesama being humiliated excites me .///.
don't judge........
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:30 pm

Welcome Mayie! It's alright that you like Shizuru more than Natsuki. No shame in that. I prefer Nao over both. ^-^;

And Ice? I'm totally judging right now. Korra rasp
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:14 pm

ookamidesu wrote:Welcome Mayie! It's alright that you like Shizuru more than Natsuki. No shame in that. I prefer Nao over both. ^-^;

And Ice? I'm totally judging right now. Korra rasp

really? You. The one who chased the most skirts in our forum's history. Judging Ice's girl crazy antics? I'M FLABBERGASTED! Takeda
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down