Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Little Snow Fairy Sugar: Anime discussion

Go down

A Little Snow Fairy Sugar: Anime discussion Empty A Little Snow Fairy Sugar: Anime discussion

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:14 pm

A Little Snow Fairy Sugar: Anime discussion 12710711

In addition to watching current anime shows like Phantasy Star Online 2 and the new Muv-Luv series, I'm rewatching one of the best anime of all time in 'A Little Snow Fairy Sugar'. I felt it needed a thread of it's own, so here we go!

A Little Snow Fairy Sugar: Anime discussion A-litt10

This will be my 12th rewatch of the series since it's release in 2001. It's a wonderful 26 episode series (plus one OVA) about a young girl named Saga, who lives in a small German town. She is one of the few humans to have the ability to see Season Fairies. The Fairies that are responsible for the weather all over the planet.

A Little Snow Fairy Sugar: Anime discussion Sugar-10

One day, she meets a hungry fairy named Sugar, a Snow Fairy, and takes her in. Little did she know that feeding and unintentionally showing kindness to Sugar means you'll be stuck with her forever! From that point on, Saga's normal life is never the same again, as Sugar tags along with all her activities and we eventually meet more Season Fairies that work their way beautiful into the story line.

ALSFS is beautiful. It's a perfect example of characters growing up as the series progresses. Even the adult characters grow and change like real people. Whenever you feel Saga's frustration, you will either understand her, or wish she would have more patience with Sugar. Sugar in return, tries so hard to make Saga happy, but sometimes it makes things worse. Sometimes it makes things better than before.

A Little Snow Fairy Sugar: Anime discussion 12662710

This is one of the first anime I'd love to show my children someday. Even at 30, I am happy to say that the pacing, writing, direction, characters and story are all in tact. The lowest points of Saga and Sugar remain strong and highlights the tough choices people have in life. You either abandon someone for something stupid, or you swallow your pride and repair your friendship together. Making it stronger than ever.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down