Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Mai-character is more complex

3 posters

Go down

Which Mai-character is more complex

Which Mai-character is more complex Vote_lcap218%Which Mai-character is more complex I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
Which Mai-character is more complex Vote_lcap218%Which Mai-character is more complex I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
Which Mai-character is more complex Vote_lcap20%Which Mai-character is more complex I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
Which Mai-character is more complex Vote_lcap29%Which Mai-character is more complex I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
Which Mai-character is more complex Vote_lcap20%Which Mai-character is more complex I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Which Mai-character is more complex Vote_lcap29%Which Mai-character is more complex I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 11

Which Mai-character is more complex Empty Which Mai-character is more complex

Post by Highman Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:47 pm

Discuss who's the most original character for the Mai-franchise
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

Back to top Go down

Which Mai-character is more complex Empty Re: Which Mai-character is more complex

Post by PuppyHaru Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:05 am

I actually can't decide because I tend to look into all the characters and in some way find them to be complex.

though I have to admit i loved how shizure went from nice and friendly to a Yandere. probably yandere enough to give yuno gasai a run for her money.
PuppyHaru
PuppyHaru
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 172
Armitage GUTS!!! : 49
Location : Australia, otherwise check for a note I left on the fridge!!

Back to top Go down

Which Mai-character is more complex Empty Re: Which Mai-character is more complex

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:11 am

Mai Tokiha and Natsuki Kuga share the most complexity. I'd give the slight edge to Mai for reasons I've stated numerous times on other threads. Nobody went through more psychological torment than her. Taking out the responsibility of being a HiME and having to protect her friends, Mai is a bit self-destructive once we venture in the Carnival arc. After Takumi "released" his sister from the burden he always plagued her with (due to illness), Mai was left with nothing but the question of what she wanted out of life.

Mai is used to living through others and never herself. Now that she's been given symbolic freedom, she is more lost than ever. No hard feelings towards Takumi; he didn't mean to send Mai on a downward spiral of negative emotions. Mai can't bear the burden she brought upon herself, but remember, she fashioned this burden herself. That's why it felt rewarding when she became honest with herself and embraced love in Episode 26.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down