Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Mai HiME continuation/new series focus on Mai vs Arika rivalry

2 posters

Go down

Who will win

Will Mai HiME continuation/new series focus on Mai vs Arika rivalry Vote_lcap2100%Will Mai HiME continuation/new series focus on Mai vs Arika rivalry I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
Will Mai HiME continuation/new series focus on Mai vs Arika rivalry Vote_lcap20%Will Mai HiME continuation/new series focus on Mai vs Arika rivalry I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Will Mai HiME continuation/new series focus on Mai vs Arika rivalry Empty Will Mai HiME continuation/new series focus on Mai vs Arika rivalry

Post by Highman Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:36 pm

Would Sunrise indeed focus on Mai vs Arika rivalry. I wonder what's going to surround the whole scenario and outcome with two main characters. In the end,the victor will be raised in the 3rd Mai-series.

We all know this rivalry will have a ton of potential ,what do you think and feel about this potential rivalry.

Will Mai HiME continuation/new series focus on Mai vs Arika rivalry Choose11
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

Back to top Go down

Will Mai HiME continuation/new series focus on Mai vs Arika rivalry Empty Re: Will Mai HiME continuation/new series focus on Mai vs Arika rivalry

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:00 pm

Highman wrote:Would Sunrise indeed focus on Mai vs Arika rivalry. I wonder what's going to surround the whole scenario and outcome with two main characters. In the end,the victor will be raised in the 3rd Mai-series.

We all know this rivalry will have a ton of potential ,what do you think and feel about this potential rivalry.

Will Mai HiME continuation/new series focus on Mai vs Arika rivalry Choose11

Thing is, it obvious that Mai Tokiha will become the victor in the end. The thing is, Arika will mentally scar her (and the HiME) worse than Reito and Alyssa ever could. She was portrayed in Sunrise's "Movie Trailer" as a murderous crazy terrorist girl who is capable of planetary takeover.

That trailer and the concept of Mai vs. Arika was my inspiration for the forum's official Roleplaying game - Mai-X-Project, which you can begin reading here (we're up to Act II now):

Mai-X-Project Act I (Part 1)

According to the "most reliable source on the internet - Wikipedia", Sunrise's Mai-HiME Movie Trailer was well received. Yeah, until the fans realized it was just a troll. It would be awesome of them to make it a reality after all these years. It would be a nice send off for the series, if they honestly cannot come up with anything new for the series.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down